Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: *Tri's Updates*  (Read 15403 times)

Tri

Re: *Tri's Updates*
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 12:38:59 AM »

New updates to Passion!  I'm trying to update daily.  It's getting into the major conflict of the story, so I'm hoping that you'll enjoy it!!  It's getting really fun to write and I hope those of you who are reading it are having fun reading it, too.

I'm also planning to finish Baby Steps this week - just three more chapters left to write and post!  I hope you guys enjoy the ending.  :)

I just started a couple of new stories, but I'm seeing where they go before I post anything definite.  Stay tuned! 

Thanks for reading!   ;D

Tri

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 12:47:59 AM »

Passion is going strong and I started a couple of new stories that I hope you'll check out if you haven't yet - Forgotten Souls and Learning Curve.  I try to update at least one story a day, especially while I've got some time off from my normally insane schedule.  :)  If you read, please let me know what you think in a review or message!  I love feedback and it's oh-so-motivating.

Thanks for reading!!

Tri

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 09:40:08 PM »

It's been a while since I've posted here!  Just figured I'd post an update since I haven't been regularly updating everything...  It's mostly because I'm taking a few courses and trying to finish my thesis, so I don't have as much time and attention to devote to "fun writing."  Because of that, I've really just been working on one story lately.

I am almost finished with Time Has a Way.  I so appreciate all of the feedback I've gotten on that one.  I really never know how readers are going to accept different stories, so I am so happy to know that a lot of you are enjoying it.  In all honesty, it's been one of the most fun stories that I've written.  I hope you'll enjoy the ending I have planned!

I just started re-posting Merry Maid, which is an old story that I'm slightly reworking and editing.  Some of it is pretty cringe-worthy for me to reread, but it's always fun looking back.  :)

Unconditional is on a back burner for the moment.  I have the rest of the plot planned, but it's just the matter of finding the time to write it.  It's going to be a lot shorter than Passion, but it will be getting slightly more dramatic soon.

Forgotten Souls is something I really, really want to finish, but it's slightly more complicated for me to write, compared to my romances.  That being said, I think it might be on hiatus until this summer, when I have more time to write.  (After my master's thesis is done!!  :D)

I'm going to try to start a new, sort of silly story after THAW is finished, but we'll see!  Sometimes I start ideas and lose interest before I start posting...  But I really hope to have something new after I finish THAW.

Thanks so much for reading and for all of your feedback!  I really appreciate it.  :)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »

Forgotten Souls!!! nooooo I wanna read it... you gotta write it.  I guess school comes first but I can't wait until you finish your thesis so you can finish it.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2012, 02:24:47 PM »

I'm loving Merry Maid so much, nothing cringe-worthy at all :)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 06:10:14 AM »

I just started reading your stories and I love what I've read so far, they are entertaining and fun. Great job! I'm really enjoying THAW and Merry Maid, will be checking the others out soon!

Tri

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »

Forgotten Souls!!! nooooo I wanna read it... you gotta write it.  I guess school comes first but I can't wait until you finish your thesis so you can finish it.
I know...  I have the storyline planned out...  It's just a matter of making it all work.  I started it as a challenge to myself.  Although I love reading the genre, it's definitely not my comfort zone when it comes to writing.  Since I'd rather take my time with it and have it end up better than it would be if I rushed, I decided to just keep it on the back burner till I can sit down and focus more.  (Trust me, I'd rather be writing that than my thesis most of the time, though!)

I'm really glad that you're enjoying it so far, though!!  :)

Tri

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 10:29:11 AM »

I'm loving Merry Maid so much, nothing cringe-worthy at all :)

Haha, thank you...  I don't know...  I just have a hard time rereading certain things at times.  I have a bunch of stories that I will probably never post because of that reason.  Unrealistic plot lines and silly characters...  I think a lot of us probably have some early stuff that we don't love looking back on.  I'm really glad you're enjoying it, though!  :)  Thanks for reading it!  It's not a super long one, so it will probably be all posted by next month.

Tri

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »

I just started reading your stories and I love what I've read so far, they are entertaining and fun. Great job! I'm really enjoying THAW and Merry Maid, will be checking the others out soon!

Thank you!  :)  I'm glad that you're enjoying them.  I was excited to get some reviews from you...  It's always nice to know that I have new readers taking a look at my stories.  I've been reading Weird World and I want to get into your Nick and Amanda Series, but I haven't had a chance yet!  I really can't wait until May, when I'll have more time for things I want to read instead of things I have to read.  ;)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 02:07:10 PM »

Aww! You're welcome! I was excited to see your reviews as well. My best friend loves your stories too, we talk about them sometimes. Hope you like the series as much as I do!

Tri

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »

Aww! You're welcome! I was excited to see your reviews as well. My best friend loves your stories too, we talk about them sometimes. Hope you like the series as much as I do!

Aww, that's awesome to hear!  :)  Thanks so much!  I'll definitely check out the whole series...  Haha, if not in the immediate future, definitely this summer when I have a lot more free time!!

Tri

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 11:34:04 AM »

I've finished Time Has a Way!  :)  I'm very happy about that.  It was just one of those ideas that was stuck in my head and I wrote it relatively quickly, but I'm glad that I can concentrate on some stories that I started posting before it... 

Forgotten Souls has a new chapter.  Again, this is one is challenge for me to write at times cause it's out of my comfort zone, but I will try to get new chapters out every week or so.  :)  Thanks for your patience on that one!

I'm hoping to finish Unconditional by the end of next month.  I don't plan on it being very long, but if you're into drama, you should check it out.  Even though it's a sequel to Passion, I'm trying to make it so that it can stand alone as well, for those of you who did not read Passion.  :)

Lastly, I have Merry Maid, which is already half finished.  I'll try to continue updating that daily for you!

I really just cannot wait until May, when I'll have more time to concentrate on fun writing!  Right now, I'm off to go work on my thesis and a science action research project.  Wish me luck!  lol.  I'll try to update Unconditional again tonight or tomorrow!

Tri

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:45 PM »

Merry Maid will be all posted tonight!  :)

I just updated Forgotten Souls.  Thanks for your patience with it!

Tri

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2012, 04:16:55 PM »

I finally updated Define Love with the last chapter.  :)  Hope you enjoyed it! 

As far as everything else goes, I'm going to be on a little hiatus to focus on finishing my thesis.  It's less than a month till graduation, so I'm just putting the finishing touches on it.  Thanks for understanding!! 

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »

we will all be waiting anxiously for your return but good luck finishing your thesis. :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5