Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Okay, I really don't know what I'm doing...  (Read 7393 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Okay, I really don't know what I'm doing...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »

Wow Hawaii Me likes it there :) I believe you are one hour ahead of the west coast there if i'm correct.

I'm on the east coast in Pennsylvania. We like groundhogs!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 09:40:44 PM »

I like Mare's groundhog! :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »

^ I have two groundhogs that live up the street from me and whe it's hot they come out and sunbathe by the cemetary. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »

Lol. I'm REALLY beginning to love this place, you guys are sooo cool!!  ;D All I know is that California is like... four hours ahead of us or something. Lol. I don't really know much about the time zone or daylight savings time.  :-[ I should start learning!! Argh. Lol. Isn't groundhogs and daylights savings associated with one another somehow?!? Sorry if I sound stupid. Lol. But yah. I've never seen a groundhog btw. Nor snow. How sad is that?!?
^ I have two groundhogs that live up the street from me and whe it's hot they come out and sunbathe by the cemetary. lol
Lol. That's cool!!
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

Hello and welcome.. I'm from Colorado too and not much point sharing the time thing cause someone already posted what the time diff to colorado to hawaii is or yeah.. heh... I think it's like a 4 hour difference I just remember when I went to Hawaii we ended up getting there at 7pm Hawaii time and we went to dinner but we were all falling asleep in our food because it was 11pm colorado time.

Made it nice the next morning though, we were up before everyone else and had the beach to ourselves. :-D
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

I'll gladly send you some snow when we are up to our chins in the stuff! lol  

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 10:47:04 PM »

Kowai..... :'(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 10:47:31 PM »

I agree, have all my snow! I hate it! Bah!
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 10:52:32 PM »

Kowai..... :'(

I'm not sure what that means or why you're upset about my sunbathing groundhogs lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »

I'm not sure what that means or why you're upset about my sunbathing groundhogs lol

They sunbathe in the cemetary.... Scary.... Scary.... :'(
~*Dee*~

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »

Lol.

I just might have to take you up on that offer!! Lol. Like seriously though, I need to start traveling. I've only been to Louisiana and Florida (which I LOVE Florida btw). I've been aching to go up to New York, I heard it's so... fast pace over there. Does that even make sense?! Well, thanks everyone for all your introductions!  :) But, if any of you guys decide to come down to Hawaii, you'll know who to hit up!!  ;) Mare, if you come down, you can bring your groundhog that sunbathe in/near the cemetery, lol.
~Me

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »

Hey and welcome to the board! My name is Mel and I'm the NYer of the bunch. (Well, Tri is from NY too, but she's upstate) NY is pretty fast paced especially in the city which is like a completely different world, but I love it. I live about an hour away from it though on Long Island, so its just far enough where I'm not in all the chaos, but I can visit it pretty easily lol.

I'm not sure how far ahead I am from you on the time zone. I'm Eastern time, so I know I'm on like the same time schedule as Mare.

LOl About your groundhogs being related to daylight savings time. Not exactly, but they say that groundhogs can predict hether or not we have a long or short winter, so maybe that's what you're thinking of?

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 03:49:21 PM »

Hey and welcome to the board! My name is Mel and I'm the NYer of the bunch. (Well, Tri is from NY too, but she's upstate) NY is pretty fast paced especially in the city which is like a completely different world, but I love it. I live about an hour away from it though on Long Island, so its just far enough where I'm not in all the chaos, but I can visit it pretty easily lol.

I'm not sure how far ahead I am from you on the time zone. I'm Eastern time, so I know I'm on like the same time schedule as Mare.

LOl About your groundhogs being related to daylight savings time. Not exactly, but they say that groundhogs can predict hether or not we have a long or short winter, so maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Maybe so. Lol. I'm really bad at this!! I really need to go up to New York now!!  ;D Sounds like fun!! It's nice meeting you Mel, and thanks for all your reviews btw!!  ;)
~Me
Pages: 1 [2]