Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: August challenge  (Read 12581 times)

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
Re: August challenge
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »

I want more challenge sequels/prequels! I want more! I want more! I want more!!!! Please..

You go guys and girls! You can do it!

Gimme a S, gimme an E, gimme a Q, gimme an U, gimme an E aaaaaaaaaand gimme a L!!!! Sequel, sequel, whoooooooooooo ooooa, SEQUEL!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 04:24:51 PM by Nijntje »
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »

Yes I do too! lmao I was oging to write another one but I might wait to see if anyone else does anything. Oh I do know Mersey is writing one though and it's awesome so far :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 10:08:27 PM »

*le sigh* I love these challenges... I NEED to write something ...ANYTHING! I'll have to force myself to work on this one... My problem is that I never set anything up for sequels or prequels because I personally hate the idea of them. Hmmm. I also don't really have a lot to choose from. Suggestions anyone who has read anything of mine?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »

Well I actually REALLY like this challenge and have ideas! Unfortunately none of my stories are at a position for a sequel yet as they are unfinished. And the one idea I have for a prequel for UMS actually wouldn't work until sumthin else is revealed that isn't for a few chapters. So, yea... that's my excuse for this month lol j.k

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 03:15:47 AM »

Yay I started this challenge tonight! (lets all hope I actually finish it-lol) It was the first time I've even opened Word in like forever. Sort of felt good.  Though I don't know if I'm exactly following the rules here... It's the third story in my Baylee series and those are more like episodes, so I don't know if it counts. But it takes place right after the last one and builds off of it's plot line so I guess it is a sequel still right?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 08:42:16 AM »

^ I would think so lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:39 AM »

Yay I started this challenge tonight! (lets all hope I actually finish it-lol) It was the first time I've even opened Word in like forever. Sort of felt good.  Though I don't know if I'm exactly following the rules here... It's the third story in my Baylee series and those are more like episodes, so I don't know if it counts. But it takes place right after the last one and builds off of it's plot line so I guess it is a sequel still right?

Ooooh!! I must see that, honey!  I've been anxiously awaiting updates to your Baylee series.  Any hints as to what's coming?
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »

haha I'm glad you're excited and sorry you have to wait so long between them. as for hints... well... um... I dunno. lol I should go finish it huh.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »

Yes, you must finish it! *shoves yah in that direction* Hehe. Yes, I'm impatient, I know. Lol.

And Used To could be the start of something new, but I dunno. I haven't decided yet - lol. So really, it's just a new fic - haha. But I might put a link to my video in it - hehe.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »

hello? LOL my story is lonely and wants some company. :(

All those people who thought this was a great idea? Where are you all?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2007, 07:20:23 AM »

Mersey wrote a challenge fic as well but she forgot to post it here lol

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8598

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »

I'm a little late posting the notice, but I posted "Children of Destiny."  It's a sequel to Blackmailed and A Second Chance.  I don't know if anything more will come of it; I suppose I'll have to see what kind of comments I get on it.  Here's the link: http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8605
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »

LMAO I just looked it up and it appears I started this challenge on August 11th... So last night I sat down to write the November challenge on the last day of November and ended up finishing this challenge story instead. *shrug* Now I'm going to write Novembers challenge today on this the first day of December.  Its funny, I was always handing my assignments in late at school too... Probably why I was a C student at best.

anyhoo...  here's my sequel story... FINALLY

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8707

now off to go write my pet peeve story so look out! lol
Pages: 1 2 [3]