Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Divisions Of Reality  (Read 1519 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Divisions Of Reality
« on: October 03, 2007, 04:13:34 AM »

Have I even started a topic for this one yet? Wow shame on me lol. This started out as a collab with Stephanie, who's penname was bluecloud, and best known for writing "Sammy". As collabs do sometimes, this one fizzled out so for the past 5 chapters I've been flying solo.

It is a sci-fi, taking place in the year 3999, with 3 people from vastly different lives, destined to rise above everything they must face to either damn all creation or give it salavtion, whichever happens will be for all eternity.

It's got Howie, Brian, and Nick, and eventually (though the scene they come up in hasn't been written yet lol) AJ and Kevin. It mainly focuses on Brian, Nick, and an original character.

I started it in like...2003 but it was a side project for both of us, and as the collab started fizzling, updates took longer, hence the LONG time span. And you can also definitely see the writing growth from beginning to the most updated chapter lol. But I'm working on trying to finish it.

Okay, very long rambly post is over. I just updated it, so PLEASE check it out and give it a chance :)

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=779
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury