Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: PLEASE CONSIDER...  (Read 2970 times)

Jamanda

• Fledgling
PLEASE CONSIDER...
« on: October 07, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »

Please consider...Tri as featured story of the month. Ahem, I wasn't sure where I was suppose to say this at, so I made a new thread. She really does have everything that a featured story should have.

I hope all of you are not only considering the plot, but all of the literary work she puts into her stories. Her chapters are planned out, dang it. Her grammar is incredible. You can tell that each word she types [or writes] has passion put behind it.

She truly deserves this. Read her series of 'Hearts Don't Lie' - Any Other Way and her sequel to it, What The Heart Wants is just too good to express with words. Give her a review too, I'm telling you this girl deserves it so, so much. I hope everyone will be able to realize that too. You may not like her work as much as I do, but I'll tell you..It's hard not to get addicted. :]

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: PLEASE CONSIDER...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »

I'm moving this into that thread I linked you to earlier because that's where this belongs.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 06:10:17 PM »

lmao nevermind I can't figure out how but yes of course she's considered as well.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Jamanda

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »

Good, I'll be looking foward to seeing her story featured next month.

Ahem, hopefully, of coarse. If you're a reader who loves to be captivated into a story then Tri is sure to knock your socks off. That's why I'm just iffy about the pre-picking thing. What if something so much better comes along, you know?

I'm  not trying to be rude or anything, just stating my opinion. :]

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 06:49:32 PM »

I'm not sure, but usually Mare or Julilly have stories picked a few months in advance, so there could be a different story on the way for next month already.  If Tri's not already in the line-up, I'm sure they will add her in.  Seems like all the regulars on the board get a month eventually. :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

Yea I agree wth Julie... I know there are other members who have been posting on AC longer who are waiting for an opportunity too. Like Mare said everyone will get a chance.

Jamanda

• Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »

It was a joke...

I didn't actually expect Tri to be next month.