Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Question about the Debates  (Read 15363 times)

Mariah

• Major Disruption
  • Let go of today, tomorrow's another day...
    • http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1274
Question about the Debates
« on: October 17, 2007, 02:22:07 PM »

are debates normally a heated place to discuss things? i come to them all the time (political, music, any etc.) and they've always been a place to just debate and not personalize things to the hilt. i mean, are there any people who just debate?  :-\
My Stories
Jack: FYI, he was the love of my life.
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Question about the Debates
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 02:35:28 PM »

haha we'll see. the debate thread only showed up like last week cause Mare got bored. (brilliant move though Mare, I love it. It made us all very chatty again yay!)  Or maybe it's just the rain. I know I get way more chatty when I'm cooped up all day. And I haven't been able to shut up around here lately.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 02:37:58 PM »

Actually the debate board showed up because people were fighting in the other threads lol

Yes, they are normally a heated place to discuss things. The point is to debate your own personal opinions of things on that board rather than taking it into other threads.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Mariah

• Major Disruption
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »

Heated meaning something other than going back and forth.

I think because its almost the 30th and I'm like on the edge of my seat for the record. I swear I'm gonna be like the first person to get it. First person in Ca that is.  ;D
My Stories
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 02:41:27 PM »

Actually the debate board showed up because people were fighting in the other threads lol

Yes, they are normally a heated place to discuss things. The point is to debate your own personal opinions of things on that board rather than taking it into other threads.

how did I miss that? I wanna fight! lol. Seriously, who wants to go? Right now. *is dropping my pretend gloves while laughing*

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »

how did I miss that? I wanna fight! lol. Seriously, who wants to go? Right now. *is dropping my pretend gloves while laughing*

You didn't miss the NC-17 thread! lol Weren't you the one who was fashionably late?
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 02:43:15 PM »

Heated meaning something other than going back and forth.

I think because its almost the 30th and I'm like on the edge of my seat for the record. I swear I'm gonna be like the first person to get it. First person in Ca that is.  ;D

Well when there's more people online sometimes it's impossible to even get a back and forth going because there are so many people posting.

What record might that be?
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »

isn't that the new Backstreet Boys album? I think I may have heard that somewhere...

Mariah

• Major Disruption
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »

honey  :D si senoria
My Stories

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »

isn't that the new Backstreet Boys album? I think I may have heard that somewhere...

-_- quiet you! lol I thought she meant like a record, not album. Like "longest time spent sitting in front of the computer!" lol That would go to Dee!
~Maple Jellybean~

Mariah

• Major Disruption
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »

last i heard, weren't the two the same thing: record and album?
My Stories

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »

last i heard, weren't the two the same thing: record and album?

eh, don't mind julilly, she's Canadian.  :D  she doesn't have a shirt key either.

:-* :-*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 03:11:05 PM »

eh, don't mind julilly, she's Canadian.  :D  she doesn't have a shirt key either.

:-* :-*

lmao

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 03:30:38 PM »

shouldn't this be on the debate board?

LMAO we can debate about how to debate! I LOVE IT!!!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mariah

• Major Disruption
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 03:39:39 PM »

:D didn't notice i did that. it started out as a question.
My Stories
Pages: [1] 2 3 4