Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 9025 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 06:36:58 PM »

I loved Learning To Trust. I read it forever ago but it's still one of my favorites. ...I should read more of your stuff. lol. I should read a lot more stuff...
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 06:50:03 PM »

I loved Learning To Trust. I read it forever ago but it's still one of my favorites. ...I should read more of your stuff. lol. I should read a lot more stuff...

Aww...thanks. THat was actually the first full story I ever finished (novel type story) I know what you mean though....I need to read more stuff too. I'm gonna work on it now that I've graduated college. Now, I just have....work!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 07:16:46 PM »

lol well then check out the feature of the month thread, because there have been some awesome ones in there.   *coughs* Children Like Me by Mersey *Coughs*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »

lol well then check out the feature of the month thread, because there have been some awesome ones in there.   *coughs* Children Like Me by Mersey *Coughs*

I'm guessing thats one you've written? :) I'll go check it out.   If you're looking for one, read *cough* Not So Bad *cough* hehe

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »

Welcome to the board!  I knew your sn looked familiar... I've read your story "Affliction."  Are you planning on updating that one again?
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »

Welcome to the board!  I knew your sn looked familiar... I've read your story "Affliction."  Are you planning on updating that one again?

Thanks!

Yes, I am, actually. :) I've been working on the next chapter...but am a little stuck. I'm slowly getting it worked out though....so be looking for it in the next week or so :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 08:14:36 PM »

Oh cool!  I liked what's up of it, and I don't read much original fic online, so that's saying something. :)
~Julie

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 08:22:12 PM »

Oh cool!  I liked what's up of it, and I don't read much original fic online, so that's saying something. :)

That really makes me feel good, because I felt like nobody really liked it. It pushes me to work harder to get a new chapter out. Thanks :)

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 08:23:48 PM »

Thanks :) My name's Ashley...guess I kinda left that one out, huh? lol

lol. That's alright. Hello Ashley! :)
~ Amy.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 08:38:35 PM »

That really makes me feel good, because I felt like nobody really liked it. It pushes me to work harder to get a new chapter out. Thanks :)

No problem!  I think I left you a review on AC, but it was quite awhile ago.
~Julie

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 11:39:42 PM »

Yes, Ashley gets really creative with the colors!  :D  And NO Dee, that does not count as hijacking this thread!

Welcome to the board Sweetie!! It's kinda exciting to see you on here cause you wrote one of my favorite stories on AC!!

*blushes like a little groupie*

Yay!  and, 

W  E  L  C  O  M  E  !

hehe hows that for color usage?   *Notice you can still read mine  ;)

Awww *pouts* c'mon now...I thought the orange/red scheme was much less blinding then the blue/red scheme I had first tried out... :-\

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »

Thanks :) My name's Ashley...guess I kinda left that one out, huh? lol

Now we have two Ashleys on the board...yikes. ..could mean trouble. How are they gonna tell us apart Ashie?

*grins* Does this color scheme work better? LoL ;)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »

oh, there you go Ashley. I like that one! But the last one was a little easier to read, but still blinding. This one is better.

And to the other Ashley (I'm just gonna call you sweetie, for my own sake)

Actually, Children Like Me was not mine, it was just the one I liked the best of all the features. Its by Mersey and she rocks.  I wrote the Cinderella one...  And I just noticed that your avatar is a Supernatural one so that's perfect because Children Like Me is a SN/BSB crossover.  You'll love it!

hehe there I go plugging Mers again. I'll stop now. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 02:09:10 PM by honey »

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 01:16:22 PM »

What IS she paying you, honey?! ;)

Hi Ashley! I'm Nijntje. I'm the only Dutch girl on this board, so if you see a somewhat strange question about what something means, it's probably my question lol...
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 02:33:09 PM »

What IS she paying you, honey?! ;)

Hi Ashley! I'm Nijntje. I'm the only Dutch girl on this board, so if you see a somewhat strange question about what something means, it's probably my question lol...

Or if you happen to see someone blatantly breaking rules, that's her too :)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 [2] 3