Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: time on reviews  (Read 13131 times)

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
time on reviews
« on: October 31, 2007, 07:30:37 AM »

maybe its just me, but i dont think the timestamps marked n reviews are daylights savings adjusted; daylights is next week, not this past sunday. unless for some reasn i never noticed it that my own was off by an hour lol.

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: time on reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »

maybe its just me, but i dont think the timestamps marked n reviews are daylights savings adjusted; daylights is next week, not this past sunday. unless for some reasn i never noticed it that my own was off by an hour lol.

They will show up in EST regardless of where you are, and yes, the time has already moved for daylight savings but that's not something we control. We know it wasn't this past sunday but since it has changed to a different date a lot of servers did it automatically and have been a week behind.  :)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 03:19:26 PM »

Wow I never even noticed reviews are time stamped lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »

lol, i never noticed till i saw that i posted a review before i woke up haha. so long as its not something we can be fix, im cool with that (i just notice strange things, like when someone eats a hamburger upside down lol)

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)