Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Suggesting a pic for next month  (Read 9356 times)

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
Suggesting a pic for next month
« on: November 12, 2007, 08:22:29 PM »

I found this pic the other day and thought it would be fun to write about. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Suggesting a pic for next month
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 09:11:21 PM »

You can always come up with your own challenge using that picture :) I'm not the only one who can issue challenges around here lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 09:55:40 PM »

I like that picture.  I wonder where he got that bear and what he plans to do with it.  It appears as though he is in deep thought.

*snicker* He is in conversation with the Great Miniature Polar Bear, herald of winter weather.

Where'd you find that pic anyway?
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »

I thought it looked more like he's interrogating the thing and getting mad because either he didn't like the answer or he didn't get one.

"Give me the codes now or mamma bear gets de-stuffed!!!"
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Personally, it reminded me of The Thirteenth Step by Mare LOL The bear in that one (Chub-Chub?) that stabbed Nick with a knife. It looks like Brian is holding that bear and going, "This is what stabbed Nick? For SERIOUS?!"  ;D
Sarah

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »

I like that picture.  I wonder where he got that bear and what he plans to do with it.  It appears as though he is in deep thought.

*snicker* He is in conversation with the Great Miniature Polar Bear, herald of winter weather.

Where'd you find that pic anyway?

lol i don't remember, oh i think in BSB zine this weekend.

nickcarter280

• Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 02:09:31 PM »

Personally, it reminded me of The Thirteenth Step by Mare LOL The bear in that one (Chub-Chub?) that stabbed Nick with a knife. It looks like Brian is holding that bear and going, "This is what stabbed Nick? For SERIOUS?!"  ;D
Exactly my thought..lol. i also loved the name chub chub, it is a name you can imagin Nick to chose for a bear.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »

LMAO aww I didn't even think about Chub Chub.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 03:52:03 PM »

*gasp* MARE! He's a figment of YOUR imagination. The least you can do is give him some respect and treat him right (LOL not intended to be a crack at the song).  Chub Chub deserves better from his maker. ;)
Sarah

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »

LMFAO yes that's what it is
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 05:16:17 PM »

my vision of Chub Chub looks a more like that Snuggles bear only slightly more evil looking. lol

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »

my vision of Chub Chub looks a more like that Snuggles bear only slightly more evil looking. lol

oh. well, as your reader, i think i'm allowed to have creative license in my own brain, right? so, that's what i envisioned Chub Chub being. And, when I see that picture, I totally think Brian's going WTF at the fact that this slightly squashed looking bear stabbed Nick LOL And then, after this pic, he goes and makes fun of Nick for it
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 05:43:46 PM »

LOL that works for me.

Poor Nick :(

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 06:19:22 PM »

True. Who knew a teddy bear would be sinister enough to stick him with a knife? It's the cute, cuddly ones you gotta watch out for ;)
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 06:23:54 PM »

seriously! lol i'm almost done with a new chapter believe it or not!!  :o

Maybe i'll have to put a Chub Chub shout out in there.
Pages: [1] 2