Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 60

Author Topic: Julie's Update Junction  (Read 143978 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Julie's Update Junction
« Reply #660 on: August 21, 2019, 05:15:11 AM »

Yes, if he's brain dead it's Patrick's fault, the stupid incompetent arsehole lol.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter sometime tomorrow :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #661 on: August 21, 2019, 09:12:08 PM »

Thanks! :)  I am actually working on getting it posted on my site tonight before I go to bed and just scheduling the update post to go live at midnight here... so I guess I might as well post it early on AC too.  I can't wait until tomorrow evening!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2019, 09:43:12 PM »

A couple hours early for you two:

In honor of Howie's birthday, I'm posting the next chapter of A Heart That Isn't Mine early!  It's perfect because Chapter 29 just so happens to be a Howie chapter!

Wait... a Howie chapter?

Yes, a Howie chapter!  Those of you who have been reading the story may remember that Howie was planning to meet Brian in Key West way back in Chapter 11.  Have you been wondering whatever happened with that?  Well, in this chapter, you will find out!

I'll be back with Chapter 30 on Saturday because I won't be able to wait another week to post it, so stay tuned!
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #663 on: August 23, 2019, 03:39:10 PM »

Just finished reading it, and I knew it! I have thought all along that something dodgy was going on in that hospital, or whatever it is.  I was suspicious at there only being four staff and that they weren't contacting their families.  Now I know I was right to feel that way!

The missing woman on the news had to be the woman in the next bed to Nick who died, how awful.  I hope Nick and Brian are found before these evil psychos kill them off too.

This is turning into a proper medical horror story and I love it!  Just hope whoever turns up to speak to Howie isn't in on it too :)

Can't wait for more

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #664 on: August 23, 2019, 09:32:23 PM »

Hehe!  I've been so excited to get to this point and confirm what you've been saying all along!  You and Tracy totally called it!  I'm going to post the next chapter tomorrow.  Thanks, Steph!!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #665 on: August 24, 2019, 12:16:10 AM »

Chapter 30 of AHTIM is up, and some seriously crazy shit is about to go down!  Enjoy! LOL
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2019, 12:36:36 AM »

HA I KNEW IT.

Something fucked up is going on. I knew that this wasn't a real hospital the minute they couldn't tell Howie where Nick was. I'm still very suspicious of Dani. What the fuck is going on lol

Also still upset over Brian. Something else is going on with that too. I think they hurt him on purpose. Can't wait for more because it seems I am correct on a few of my theories.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #667 on: August 24, 2019, 12:48:42 AM »

I was so impressed that you called it way back in like Chapter 3 or 4!  I don't know what gave it away that something was amiss, but I find it very interesting that you and Steph have both been suspicious all along, whereas none of the people who comment on my website ever mentioned any suspicions.  It must be your writer brains!  You're thinking like a writer, not just like a reader.

I love your theories and will be happy to comment more on them in a few chapters as more is revealed.  Thanks so much for the feedback, Tracy!
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #668 on: August 25, 2019, 04:58:52 PM »

Yes, I knew it wasn't a real hospital! I knew there wouldn't be just four members of staff:) 

You aren't kidding about crazy shit lol, Patrick having sex with a corpse is just nuts, but I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg for those four pyschos.

Can't wait to see what happens next, this is amazing :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #669 on: August 25, 2019, 05:05:17 PM »

And I completely forgot to say I'm glad Brian isn't brain dead, but wonder what they are going to do with him.

Also why is the "hospital" done up like the Show Me The Meaning video? I'm sure we will find out though.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #670 on: August 26, 2019, 05:00:12 PM »

Yes, I knew it wasn't a real hospital! I knew there wouldn't be just four members of staff:) 

You aren't kidding about crazy shit lol, Patrick having sex with a corpse is just nuts, but I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg for those four pyschos.

Can't wait to see what happens next, this is amazing :)

Thanks!!  I figured people would assume there were more staff members than Nick necessarily saw, at least before the "hurricane" happened.  I've never been able to write a suspense or mystery without someone figuring out everything in advance, though, so I'm not surprised you guys knew something was off.  LOL Your comment about Patrick made me laugh, but you're not wrong.  Just wait and see... :)
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #671 on: August 29, 2019, 07:42:57 PM »

Chapter 31 of AHTIM is up, and things are gonna get even weirder.  You've been warned!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #672 on: August 30, 2019, 12:57:16 AM »

I so called this too lol they wanted hearts for some sick and twisted reason..... And I had a feeling that it wasn't a real hospital because there were so few employees. So Elizabeth is a fan... Did she set up something so it looked like the Show Me The Meaning video on purpose too.... What a fucking delusional bitch. I felt SO bad for Brian knowing all of this was happening too. I wanted to smack the shit out of Elizabeth.

Now part of me wonders if Dani knows about any of this bs because I really am back to not trusting her. Lol. What a chapter. Made me all angry. Can't wait for more!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #673 on: August 30, 2019, 11:30:28 AM »

You are so right about that!

So both Patrick and Elizabeth are into sex with unresponsive bodies, what a couple of freaks.

I'm thinking their dads funeral parlour has been done up like a hospital room with the money they inherited and the place she just took Brian is the morgue room where the bodies are stored and worked on.  I can't believe she thought he would enjoy it, no wonder the poor guy nearly choke on his own vomit :(

I can't wait for more, this is so evil and twisted and I love it!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #674 on: August 31, 2019, 12:29:34 AM »

Thank you both!!  You guys are the only ones who figured any of this stuff out ahead of time.  Elizabeth and Patrick are definitely a couple of freaks - must run in the family.  You'll find out whether or not Dani knows about all this soon.

I'm so glad you're enjoying it and wanting more!  As much as I enjoy horror and sick and twisted stuff, I don't really write it that much outside of 1000 Ways and Revenge of the Slaughtered, which are not serious stories, so this was a new level of sick and twisted for me.  I was worried about what the reaction would be, LOL.  Thanks again!!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 60