Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kelly's fake December Challenge....  (Read 6496 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Kelly's fake December Challenge....
« on: December 03, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »

OK, since Mare is MIA and everyone keeps asking about that awesome picture in the other thread, I decided to create a challenge for it.

It's not the official December challenge. I know Mare usually likes to tie those in with the featured story of the month and I'm sure she has something planned for whenever she gets back. But for now, since we're all being kind of quiet, and it seems we're antsy for a challenge, I'll give it a try.

Let's see, we need lots of rules, so that Nijntje has some to break...

~Lets say 3,000 words or less,

~It has to be from the bear's POV.

~It must involve all 5 backstreet boys somehow

~and in honor of our missing moderator, it can't contain a single female. (chub chub is a boy right?)

Does that suck? Sorry, I usually respond to challenges, not make them up...  Mare, fell free to step in with the real one at any time!!!

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

Re: Kelly's fake December Challenge....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 07:15:39 PM »

Does the bear in the story have to be Chub-Chub?

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »

no. cause some of us *ducks shamefully* haven't read mare's story...
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 07:22:11 PM »

Hmmm...well then I might actually just partake in this fake challenge since it is afterall fake. LoL ;) And you should read "The 13th Step". It's a good read and really, Chub Chub isn't so bad afterall.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »

Hmmm...well then I might actually just partake in this fake challenge since it is afterall fake. LoL ;) And you should read "The 13th Step". It's a good read and really, Chub Chub isn't so bad afterall.

not so bad? isn't he the bare that stabbed Nick in the back. (literally? like with a knife?)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »

If it weren't for the fact I may be starting yet another fan fic tonight, I just might take this challenge & run with it. But, we shall see. Depends - lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:59:49 PM »

not so bad? isn't he the bare that stabbed Nick in the back. (literally? like with a knife?)

Sure Kelly, that's right! Just blame the poor helpless innocent teddy bear. Maybe he did stab Nick with a knife but on Chub Chub's defense, I say now to the jury that I do not believe it was intentional and I ask you give Chub Chub another chance!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »

LMAO at this challenge. Kelly, Chub Chub did not come to life and stab Nick in the back. Actually, he stabbed Nick in the chest-ish, but there was a knife stuck inside of him and Nick being Nick was accidentally stabbed with it LOL It wasn't really Chub Chub's fault.

Anyway, I think I have a pretty good idea what I want to do with this story, and I'm going to write it tonight (right after I write a four page paper that's due tomorrow LOL)
Sarah

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 06:44:11 AM »

Thanks honey!! The more rules, the more I can break :D
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 10:41:53 AM »

LMAO at this challenge. Kelly, Chub Chub did not come to life and stab Nick in the back. Actually, he stabbed Nick in the chest-ish, but there was a knife stuck inside of him and Nick being Nick was accidentally stabbed with it LOL It wasn't really Chub Chub's fault.

Anyway, I think I have a pretty good idea what I want to do with this story, and I'm going to write it tonight (right after I write a four page paper that's due tomorrow LOL)

ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.   I really must read more of Mare's work.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »

lmao you guys crack me up! you know, I plan out these challenges, take forever to look for pics and then everyone posts about how excited they are and how they have ideas and then...nothing lol So this time,I figured eh, they don't care about these challenges so i'm going to blow it off this time so, I had nothing planned at all and you guys start freaking out about a challenge.

I like this one :) good job Kelly and I agree, you should read more of my fics. :P

I did plan on posting a challenge and I still am but it wasn 't going to be a picture challenge so this worked out nice. Seriously I was goijng to axe this because it seemed like no one ever really wanted to do them. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »

:o It's Mare!!!

noooo! don't do that. I love these challenges! I agree, more people should write them, but don't axe it! I'm having fun. (and I'm soooooo important LMAO!)

Yes, Mare, I should read more of your stuff. But then, I should read more of everyone's stuff. I suck at reading. Thats why I like the feature of the month. Cause It gives me a story and a deadline lol. And you usually do a good job at picking good stories..

It's good to see you back too! Without you posting, I feel like I talk too much like 900 times more than normal!  :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 05:46:20 PM »

Aww okay, I won't axe it then lol

I'm glad you enjoy reading the featured ones. I love reading your comments on them.

I did cringe a bit when you mentioned the whole chub chub thing lol I can see you picturing like a Chuckie type teddy bear going around and stabbing people.

And yes i'm back so I will babble right along with you! lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »

Yay! Don't axe it because I actually do most of them LOL I LOVE them! Take this month's for example. It's already half written and I'll hopefully finish it tonight! I don't know what I'd do without these picture challenges.

Now, the non-picture challenge. That one really will be a challenge...
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »

I did cringe a bit when you mentioned the whole chub chub thing lol I can see you picturing like a Chuckie type teddy bear going around and stabbing people.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'd pictured. lol. But blame it on the conversation in the other thread. Because that was the first time I'd heard of the little guy and it didn't get that specific. Plus the only image I had to go on was that picture. For a minute there I was like, What kind of a story is that girl writing??? And give me a little credit, the only story I have read of yours there was a deranged psycho forcing Brian to carve up Nick on a bathroom floor!

but LMAO. Only Nick could stab himself with a teddy bear. One of these days Mare. I'll read one of your other stories.  I know, you should pick one to be the feature one of these months and then I'll for sure read it. I've read (or at least started) every story so far... But having to read mor than one a month and still find time to write? ... I pretty much only read the featured story of the month now if I'm not already involved with a story that has the occasional update.
Pages: [1] 2