Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: December challenge :)  (Read 7142 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
December challenge :)
« on: December 05, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

Hello!

Well since we have a picture challenge already going on for the month, here's a non picture challenge for you.   :)

Write a Christmas themed short story.

~ It should be no more than 4,000

~ It should have at least one anecdote about when the group first started out. A memory of some kind about a past holiday they spent together.

~ One of the boys should mention how they found out about Santa

~ Another boy (not the same one who mentions Santa) needs to describe a gift given to them by either one of the boys or a fan.

~ One of the boys needs to sing a totally original christmas parody (at least one line i.e jingle bells batman smells robin laid an egg lol) <-- and no, you cannot use that one!

~ One of the boys should give another boy a 'unique' gift that means a lot to them.

I hope you guys try this one. There needs to be more holiday stories out there!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: December challenge :)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 08:59:37 PM »

holy crap-ola batman! And I thought October's sounded tough. Sheesh. I think I might just have to fall in line behind Nijntje lol...   I'll get thinking! This is gonna take some major time.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »

aww I actually thought it was an easy one lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »

Mare, this kind reminds me of your story where all the Boys play Santa for Baylee. :D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »

Aww I didn't know you read that one Dee hehe yeah I admit I kind of stole my own idea lmao

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 05:17:13 PM »

Aww I didn't know you read that one Dee hehe yeah I admit I kind of stole my own idea lmao

well that's why you think it sounded easy  ::)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 06:28:21 PM »

maybe lol

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 06:29:55 PM »

Well, Mare...conside ring I've never participated in one of the challenges before, I think you'll be proud of me because I've started my fic for the challenge. Whether or not I will actually finish it in time is another story. But hey, give me credit yeah? At least I am attempting to do a challenge for once. LoL.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 06:31:11 PM »

YAY! lol

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 11:48:14 PM »

Here's my fic y'all! I just wrote it tonight after reading the challenge! Haha! Took all of a half hour or so! It's called: We Wish You A Whale Christmas

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8729

Enjoy!

Happy Hanukkah & Merry Ho Ho! [frig them idiots who say Santa can't say "Ho Ho Ho" anymore!]

~Lenni~
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 11:49:50 PM by LenniluvsBrian »
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 02:49:39 AM »

aww great response to the challenge Lenni! You made it look easy. lol. Mare made it sound really hard. Maybe I should try it because yours was too cute!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 09:02:51 AM »

Dee, I was just about to respond to what you said about my one shots but I think instead of hitting quote I accidentally hit delete lmao sorry. but That story wasn't a one shot it was actually a pretty long multi chaptered story.

And yay to you Lenni, I'll have to go read it now.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 09:07:42 AM »

Lenni that was adorable! See? I told you it wasn't hard!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 07:59:40 PM »

Dee, I was just about to respond to what you said about my one shots but I think instead of hitting quote I accidentally hit delete lmao sorry. but That story wasn't a one shot it was actually a pretty long multi chaptered story.

And yay to you Lenni, I'll have to go read it now.

*Sniff* You did delete my post. :'(

That's true.... It was multiple chapters. :D But I meant that it was relatively short compared to others that are out there... Or something.... :D

I never make any sense, do I? :D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 09:33:53 AM »

I've started on mine and it will be up tomorrow or the day after!! :D
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..