Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Calling all interested writers.  (Read 84661 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Calling all interested writers.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 06:40:35 AM »

lol and Justin is their leader, the one Nick has to defeat completely to get to Howie...Dr. Rough. (The ultimate minion)  Because of some reason I can't think of yet lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 06:43:22 AM »

lol and Justin is their leader, the one Nick has to defeat completely to get to Howie...Dr. Rough. (The ultimate minion)  Because of some reason I can't think of yet lol.

Exxxxcellent.  I'm not sure why Justin would be working with the ignored boyband members, since he's like the anti-ignored member, but I like the idea of Nick having to defeat him.  Maybe the ignored boyband members realize they can't accomplish anything without Justin, so they stroke his already over inflated ego and get him on their side.  But maybe they screw him over at the end.  Like Dr. Rough kills him after he's defeated (defeated, but not killed) by 00Carter.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 06:44:47 AM »

We should put one of the Spice Girls in there too, to add a female villain to the mix.  Who was the most ignored Spice Girl?  Sporty?  I don't remember any of my friends in 6th grade wanting to be Sporty, cause she wasn't as pretty as the others LOL.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 06:47:25 AM »

Exxxxcellent.  I'm not sure why Justin would be working with the ignored boyband members, since he's like the anti-ignored member, but I like the idea of Nick having to defeat him.  Maybe the ignored boyband members realize they can't accomplish anything without Justin, so they stroke his already over inflated ego and get him on their side.  But maybe they screw him over at the end.  Like Dr. Rough kills him after he's defeated (defeated, but not killed) by 00Carter.
Maybe he's working with them because...he COULD have been a 00agent but had a horrible injury (which was later mechanically modified by Dr. Rough) and they wouldn't allow it. So he was forced to watch 00Carter rise to a position that he felt should have been his. It explains why him and Howie get along. (since Howie was flat out told no and laughed out of the agency)

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 06:48:42 AM »

lol I liked sporty, but we do need some villanesses, but I was thinking that could be for a later epi. Like a totally new group trying to take over the world. Cause for minion villanesses, I was thinking we could use Bond/Carter girls.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »

Maybe he's working with them because...he COULD have been a 00agent but had a horrible injury (which was later mechanically modified by Dr. Rough) and they wouldn't allow it. So he was forced to watch 00Carter rise to a position that he felt should have been his. It explains why him and Howie get along. (since Howie was flat out told no and laughed out of the agency)

LMAO!!!  I like it.  Now we need a funny injury for Justin.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 06:50:03 AM »

lol I liked sporty, but we do need some villanesses, but I was thinking that could be for a later epi. Like a totally new group trying to take over the world. Cause for minion villanesses, I was thinking we could use Bond/Carter girls.

Ahh, totally
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 06:52:08 AM »

LMAO!!!  I like it.  Now we need a funny injury for Justin.

Something where it can be fixed/made better in an evil way with medical mechanicalism lol.

And look at you helping me with ideas...you are so part of this LOL  ;)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 06:57:09 AM »

Something where it can be fixed/made better in an evil way with medical mechanicalism lol.

And look at you helping me with ideas...you are so part of this LOL  ;)

Like Darth Vader?
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 06:58:38 AM »

Maybe his head becomes so abnormally large because of his overinflated ego that he has to wear some kind of special metal helmet to keep it under control.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 06:58:50 AM »

Like Darth Vader?

lesser extreme though...like. ..well if you've seen all the Star Wars movies...befor e Anakin became Vader, and was human instead of mostly machine, he lost his arm and had a mechnical replacement arm. Something like that.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 07:00:58 AM »

Maybe his head becomes so abnormally large because of his overinflated ego that he has to wear some kind of special metal helmet to keep it under control.

lmfao its a metal headband with a lil thing that comes down over one of his eyes and is almost like a patch but its red and uses it to see cause one time it swelled too big on one side and popped an eye. So now the red patch thing replaces it and is hooked into one of the opitcal nerves and he has superhuman eyesight...see ing detail in vast distances normal people can't see.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 07:01:34 AM »

lesser extreme though...like. ..well if you've seen all the Star Wars movies...befor e Anakin became Vader, and was human instead of mostly machine, he lost his arm and had a mechnical replacement arm. Something like that.

I'm a Star Wars geek at heart. ;D   Yeah, I like that idea, something like the mechanical arm.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 07:02:18 AM »

lmfao its a metal headband with a lil thing that comes down over one of his eyes and is almost like a patch but its red and uses it to see cause one time it swelled too big on one side and popped an eye. So now the red patch thing replaces it and is hooked into one of the opitcal nerves and he has superhuman eyesight...see ing detail in vast distances normal people can't see.

LMFAO!!!!  Okay!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »

So that's how he's able to see into the future and realize it's time to bring Sexyback.
~Julie

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25