Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 5847 times)

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
Hello!!
« on: January 16, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »

Hi all!  I'm Kelly, or Kel.  I've been writing fanfic for a while, though my beginning stories are horrid.  I am trying to finish my current ideas and then go back to rework the old ones so they don't suck so much!  I found this site a few weeks ago, and then I was being internet stupid and couldn't remember my name and password and stuff.  I got it all figured out now.  Anway, I am loving the site/boards.  I have gotten so many great ideas/tips for my writing, and hopefully soon I will be confident enough to actually post a story!  I'm done rambling now (I promise I don't ramble like this all the time!).  Just wanted to say hi!!
~Kelly~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Hello!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 05:14:31 PM »

hey fellow Kelly! Welcome to the board! Glad you're enjoying yourself here and hope you jump right in to the craziness! (and don't worry about the rambling thing... I do it ALL the time. just ask anyone.  ;D)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »

Welcome to the board. :)

lol at you Kellys being so alike. ;D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »

yay to all the new members! Welcome to the board :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »

Welcome to the board. :)

lol at you Kellys being so alike. ;D

lol I totally thought that when I read her post.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:00:22 PM »

welcome welcome!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

lol I totally thought that when I read her post.

Be her Big Sis on the board. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »

Aww yay! Another Kelly! Hi and welcome to the board!
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 01:34:18 AM »

Be her Big Sis on the board. lol

dude??? Are you calling me old? 

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:15 AM »

dude??? Are you calling me old? 

No.... A Big Sis is someone who shows you the ropes when you're new.
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 03:08:02 AM »

No.... A Big Sis is someone who shows you the ropes when you're new.

whew! I almost wanted to cry cause it sounded like you just assumed I'm the older of the two. (which I prolly am.)  Paranoia much? lol.

Dude... I'm almost 27, and I know that's not that old, but my son will start kindergarten in the fall and THAT makes me feel old. Sometimes I'm pretty sure I have more in common with a forty year old than a 21year old.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 03:10:49 AM »

ok Dee, why is it always you and me that hijack the newbie threads?

Sorry Kelly! I'm getting back on topic right now.  Welcome hun!!  Where ya from and who's your favorite BSB and all that jazz?

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:42 PM »

whew! I almost wanted to cry cause it sounded like you just assumed I'm the older of the two. (which I prolly am.)  Paranoia much? lol.

Dude... I'm almost 27, and I know that's not that old, but my son will start kindergarten in the fall and THAT makes me feel old. Sometimes I'm pretty sure I have more in common with a forty year old than a 21year old.

You are older than me, but not by much.  And I feel like I should be older since I spend most of my time with people older than me.  I'm almost 24.

ok Dee, why is it always you and me that hijack the newbie threads?

Sorry Kelly! I'm getting back on topic right now.  Welcome hun!!  Where ya from and who's your favorite BSB and all that jazz?

It's so great being welcomed like this!  I love it!!  I am from Arizona...thou gh my best friend wants me to move to California.  We'll see...  And my favorite boy-AJ definitely.  Most of the stories I have written are about him (with the other guys included of course).  I am however working on a Howie one, and a bit of a love triangle story between Nick, AJ and some girl.  We'll see how they go.
~Kelly~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »

Welcome to the board, Kelly! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion