Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 38589 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »

I just posted the epilogue.  So sad!  Yeah.. Red Herring desperately needs to get done.    The only reason I have procrastinated writing it is because I kind of... don't know where to take it.  But hopefully I can figure that out now.  I also really need to get on top of Not Like We Predicted... but meh, it's waited eight years.  It can wait a little longer!

Honestly, a sequel to In Pieces is what I'll probably end up doing hehe
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 04:34:31 PM »

I just posted the epilogue.  So sad!  Yeah.. Red Herring desperately needs to get done.    The only reason I have procrastinated writing it is because I kind of... don't know where to take it.  But hopefully I can figure that out now.  I also really need to get on top of Not Like We Predicted... but meh, it's waited eight years.  It can wait a little longer!

Honestly, a sequel to In Pieces is what I'll probably end up doing hehe

lol After eight years, I guess it could wait a little longer. And as for a sequel to In Pieces? WHOOP!
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

So.. I got hit with the inspirational bolt of lightning...

New story is called Inner Core.  It will end up starring all the boys equally.  If you guys like copious amounts of drama, you'll love this.  Still not quite sure where I'm going to go with it... I'm still kind of on the fence... but I'll give it a try for now.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 03:11:45 AM »

Added a new chapter of Inner Core!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 02:42:48 PM »

And added chapter two of Inner Core.  I love writing this lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »

I was entertained as well as productive tonight!!  Chapter three of Inner Core is up!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »

Inner Core chapter 4 is up!!
I'll also probably post a new chapter of Not Like We Predicted shortly..
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

Inner Core chapter 5 has been posted

Also, I started working on a sequel to In Pieces, but I'm still not sure about that yet.  Maybe I'll post a bit of it in here to see what you guys think.. I'm still really on the fence about that.
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 11:06:41 PM »

So I wrote out an outline and decided I wanted to go through with it.  The prologue to "My Happy Ending" (Sequel to In Pieces) has been posted.  I feel the need to warn people though, the title is kind of deceiving.  Lots of angsty drama lies ahead for Nick and Ashleigh.  Also, this won't put a damper on Inner Core at all, I'm really excited about both stories.  So yay angsty drama for Ashleigh and Nick, and immature petty drama for Belle, Diane and Chandelle!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »

Chapter 1 of My Happy Ending has been posted.  Chapter 6 of Inner Core is soon to follow :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »

My Happy Ending has been updated!  If this one goes as fast as In Pieces that would make me very happy lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

dude, I thought I updated a lot, but you update like every day. how do you do it?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »

I think she takes performance enhancing drugs
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »

lol! She's on speed.

Nah, she's just downright amaaaazing!  ;D
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »

lmao aww you guys I just have no life haha

Seriously I just moved home and hide in my bedroom to avoid my family... and the only thing to do in said bedroom is write bsb fanfiction.  I'm so cool. :P
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11