Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 38281 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2013, 04:46:51 PM »

I must go and read but I've been studying for the past few days and too obsessed with the new CD for anything else.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »

OK I've read and want more :)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2013, 07:41:04 PM »

Aww thanks you guys! :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »

Updated Cruel Angel to Chapter 3, still keeping the momentum going on it. Woot woot! lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2013, 08:56:21 AM »

Updated Cruel Angel to chapter 4, have up to chapter 8 written... woohoo!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »

Updated Cruel Angel to chapter 5, and have up to chapter 10 written!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2014, 11:22:52 AM »

I got a warning that this topic has not been posted in in 120 days. Sad!!

But that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I have been working on finishing up Running Up That Hill for a good part of the summer and it's complete now. So I updated it with a new chapter and will continue to update it with new chapters on Wednesdays and Saturdays going forward. Woohoo! lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »

I got that 120 day warning in this thread again. Anyway I updated Ever Since New York today instead of what will be my usual update day of Friday cause we're going out of town tomorrow. I'm posting here cause the most recent page appears to be having an issue lol *stabs efiction*
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]