Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I may be a dork, but I'm kinda excited! (sorry, it's a long post)  (Read 13198 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: I may be a dork, but I'm kinda excited! (sorry, it's a long post)
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

I once read a story that was literally a line by line rip off of Cruel Intentions with Nick as Ryan Phillippe's character of course. I mean come on though... If you're going to pretty much rewrite the whole script and just change a few names around isn't that a waste of time. I could just rent Cruel Intentions lol

LOL I think I read that as well.... or maybe it was 10 Things I Hate About You... hmmm..
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 11:22:25 PM »

LMAO! OMG Why am I picturing Howie's face in Whoopi dreds? LOL

I once read a story that was literally a line by line rip off of Cruel Intentions with Nick as Ryan Phillippe's character of course. I mean come on though... If you're going to pretty much rewrite the whole script and just change a few names around isn't that a waste of time. I could just rent Cruel Intentions lol

lol I rewrote Sabrina, which is one of my favorite movies, and I tried really hard to make it my own, but there are a few scenes in it where I cringe because they are still too close for my liking. 
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 11:27:44 PM »

lol I rewrote Sabrina, which is one of my favorite movies, and I tried really hard to make it my own, but there are a few scenes in it where I cringe because they are still too close for my liking. 

Aw, but I loved Whitmore Lake. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 11:28:52 PM »

Aw, but I loved Whitmore Lake. :)

aw, well I'm glad I could entertain.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »

aw, well I'm glad I could entertain.

Maybe it as something to do with my name being in it. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »

LOL I think I read that as well.... or maybe it was 10 Things I Hate About You... hmmm..

It wouldn't surprise me if there's a straight 10 Things I Hate About You BSB style rip off out there Saka...

And no Dee I don't think the author was Tonja, but then again I don't exactly recall WHO the author was. That's how memorable it was.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 12:32:52 AM »

And no Dee I don't think the author was Tonja, but then again I don't exactly recall WHO the author was. That's how memorable it was.

You're suppossed to laugh when I make a joke. :(

lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]