Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dani's Updates  (Read 6677 times)

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
Dani's Updates
« on: February 21, 2008, 03:20:34 PM »

I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon here. This is actually kind of a neat idea.

Updated Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon a couple days ago with Chapter 26. I think I'm nearing the end on that story. I'm thinking about 5-6 more chapters or so. Kinda sad it's getting towards the end, but I'm excited to write all the drama. Whoop whoop!

Started a new fic called Imaginary earlier this week. Put chapter 2 up last night. So check it out! It's a Nick centered story, which I've never done before. I've always only written about Brian (cause I adore the man so very much) but I figured I should branch off and try something different.

So there ya go  :D
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Dani's Updates
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

Ooh a Nick story? All your "poor Nick" supporters will love that Dani LOL I'll definitely have to check that out as well as get caught back up on USA.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »

Only 5-6 chapters left of USA?!  Ahh! I can't wait to read it :D

And Imaginary looks really good so far.  I'm glad you're going to continue writing once USA is over.  I'm excited about this one, and hey, Nick centered stories are always a plus in my book *grin*
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »

Ooh a Nick story? All your "poor Nick" supporters will love that Dani LOL I'll definitely have to check that out as well as get caught back up on USA.

Haha! I know right? Hopefully I won't get as many angry reviews this time around lol! I would love to hear your feedback Mel! And I'm on chapter 50 of Under My Skin... so I'm almost there! It's so good. The only reason why I keep stopping is cause of my work load. It sucks. I can't wait to get to A Little Taste of Sin!

Only 5-6 chapters left of USA?!  Ahh! I can't wait to read it :D

And Imaginary looks really good so far.  I'm glad you're going to continue writing once USA is over.  I'm excited about this one, and hey, Nick centered stories are always a plus in my book *grin*

Nick centered stories are a plus in a lot of people's books, and I can't blame him. He's gorgeous! I'm glad you're excited about it cause I am too! Yaaaay lol
~Superbad

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »

Haha! I know right? Hopefully I won't get as many angry reviews this time around lol! I would love to hear your feedback Mel! And I'm on chapter 50 of Under My Skin... so I'm almost there! It's so good. The only reason why I keep stopping is cause of my work load. It sucks. I can't wait to get to A Little Taste of Sin!

Yea I need to seriously do some fan fic catching up. I just finally got caught up w/ Saka's story today. I have time, but I'm also on quite the roll with ALTOS, so I have to kind of go with it while the momentum is still there. Yay! You're almost done *does lil dance*

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »

It's so easy to fall behind on things, in every aspect of life, so I completely understand lol Like, I had so much work this week that I kept putting off studying for a test I have tomorrow and lo' and behold, I'm stressed as hell cause I'm not prepared. *shrugs* I'll get through it.

And you totally gotta go with the momentum! You gotta take it while it's still there for sure. So do your thing Mel  ;D
~Superbad

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 04:41:01 PM »

aww, yay for trying a new boy for once, but you still have to keep writing wonderful Brian stories. There aren't many of us Brian writers around.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

I've noticed the lack of Brian writers since the very beginning of all this fan fiction hoopla and it's incredibly sad (course, not as bad as the lack of Howie... lol!), so no worries my friend, I'll keep crankin' them Brian stories out! I wouldn't have it any other way  :D
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »

I've noticed the lack of Brian writers since the very beginning of all this fan fiction hoopla and it's incredibly sad (course, not as bad as the lack of Howie... lol!), so no worries my friend, I'll keep crankin' them Brian stories out! I wouldn't have it any other way  :D

Howie is totally going to be the main character of a short story I'm writing.. :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »

Aww, yay! Howie needs some lovin.
~Superbad

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 04:58:42 PM »

double Yay! Most of mine are Brian stories, but I did write one Howie story. I should write more. Poor Howie doesn't get enough love.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »

double Yay! Most of mine are Brian stories, but I did write one Howie story. I should write more. Poor Howie doesn't get enough love.

*excitement!* I'm going to ransack your stories now, I hope you realize this. I know I should have known that you write a lot of Brian stories, and it just goes to show how newbie-ish I still am! I've been totally meaning to read 'If We Were A Movie'. I've heard glorious things.
~Superbad

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »

lol. aww well I would be honored if you wanted to read any of my stories.   IWWAM is my fave of all my stuff so far, and then Not Your Average Cinderella Story, which is my Howie one.  But Welcome To My Heart tends to my my most popular, no matter how much it makes me cringe when I look back on it.

lol, Sarah (starbeamz2) is also a wonderful Brian writer. She's more drama/angst and I'm more lighthearted/fluff,  and we're writing one Brian story together so it has a little bit of both angst and fluff. Its called In The Shadows and it's a comic book type story. It's interesting, lol but I'm sort of addicted to it.

Sarah!!! I take it back, we have to finish it like it is!!!

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 03:52:05 PM »

Finally, I updated Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon with Chapter 27. Whoop!

You. Go. Now. Read. Enjoy  :D

Smooches!
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! *does a happy dance*
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: [1] 2 3