Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Red Carpet Chic!  (Read 11744 times)

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
Re: Red Carpet Chic!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »

listen to all of you, multi-tasking! Good for you! I should be writing, but take a look at the AVI, it's pretty accurate. If I'm on here talking to you all, the only other thing I'm ever doing is wrangling my kids... I don't have any concentration left to write after that. lol. And right now it's even worse because I have freakin' Yo Gaba Gaba playing in the background and I freaking hate that show.

lol Wrangling the kiddoes is hard work! I do it at work all the time and it's rough lol. Especially when you want them to do one thing and they're like "ur kidding me right?"
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »

I like that they're artfully ripped. lol

Well, of course. :D
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »

And right now it's even worse because I have freakin' Yo Gaba Gaba playing in the background and I freaking hate that show.

"My name is Nathaniel... I love to dance!"

I know of that show only because of The Soup LOL.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

Well, of course. :D

Is Illinois State University the fighting Illinis, or is that the other one? Just wondering. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »

Is Illinois State University the fighting Illinis, or is that the other one? Just wondering. lol

That's the other one.  University of Illinois are the Illini.  ISU is the Redbirds (like a cardinal, which is our state bird).
~Julie

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 06:50:18 PM »

lol well my friend actually helped produce it and my other friend did the after affects work on it and they gave my kids a DVD of it when they were still trying to sell it and I hated it and then when they told us that Nick Jr. picked it up I cringed. (but I was excited for my friends) my kids were still too little for it when we first saw it and I was glad, but now they love it and it drives me crazy. Seriously, its scary..
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

ForeverRebel

• Fledgling
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 06:51:23 PM »

Hi People!
Well, sadly, I'm still wearing the clothes I wore to work today because I was too preoccupied with my computer right when I got home and didn't even think about changing. Heh. I have on blue jeans, socks, and a red and gray thermal that I bought for Valentines Day. It has red hearts on the sleeves, and then a big gray heart on the front of the shirt with silver diamonds all around it. And i'm just sitting here chillin', watching the AC Forum, and waiting for Lenni to log on so she can harass me about writing  :) ::) cause she does it so well. Haha.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

hello! sorry i'm late! my cats and I were praciting my lines and tey kept getting things wrong because...well ...they're cats!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »

lol well my friend actually helped produce it and my other friend did the after affects work on it and they gave my kids a DVD of it when they were still trying to sell it and I hated it and then when they told us that Nick Jr. picked it up I cringed. (but I was excited for my friends) my kids were still too little for it when we first saw it and I was glad, but now they love it and it drives me crazy. Seriously, its scary..

Oh wow cool! For your friends I mean I've never watched the show myself. I tend to not watch much on Nickelodeon anymore lol.
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »

*out of breath* Woo! So sorry I'm late! My entourage had to work this evening and well my limo (*ahem* Jetta) was weighed down with a bunch of boxes containing a crap load of VHS tapes, so traveling was a little slow. But now I am here. As for my attire? I come tonight modeling a pair of dark denim bootleg cut levi jeans bought from none other then good ol' Walmart and my two year old grey Ride The Ducks t-shirt I purchased when I still worked in the photo department there. Casual and comfortable. And no, I left the wacky quacker at home...

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »

That's the other one.  University of Illinois are the Illini.  ISU is the Redbirds (like a cardinal, which is our state bird).

Huh.... Okay, I get it. Are you all in the Big 12 Conference? lmao I feel like there's a Cardinal in our football animation....
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »

lol welcome Ashley!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »

Huh.... Okay, I get it. Are you all in the Big 12 Conference? lmao I feel like there's a Cardinal in our football animation....

No, they're in the Missouri Valley conference... must be another school you're thinking of.  I don't really follow college sports, so who knows.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »

hello! sorry i'm late! my cats and I were praciting my lines and tey kept getting things wrong because...well ...they're cats!

Cats tend to do that. lol
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 06:58:15 PM »

No, they're in the Missouri Valley conference... must be another school you're thinking of.  I don't really follow college sports, so who knows.

Maybe it's Iowa? I think they have a red bird too. lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 [2] 3