Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 10933 times)

Hanan

• Fledgling
Hello there
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:59:45 AM »

Hi there,
My name is Hanan , I am 24 years old girl , from Amman , Jordan.
I have been a fan of the Bsb for over 13 years and I love reading Fanfiction.
I know I am not that good in English, because it is not my mother language, but hey at least I enjoy the feeling I get when I read.

I am a teacher, I teach kids aged 9-13 Arabic language, and yes it is crazy and strange for a person like me to like English (that is what people say around here )

I love my Job to the Max and I hope i can interact with more of fans and writers like you , hope you pardon my some how crazy way of writing , so Formal (yak)

HANAN

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: Hello there
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »

Welcome Hanan!!  Another teacher hehe, I'm sure you'll find you've got lots in common with some of the regulars on here.  It seems like most people here have worked with children at some point :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »

So here is another teachers community, I love it here, I am glad that I found the courage to join in , hope to have lots of talks with you

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 11:17:02 AM »

aww welcome Hanan!! I'm one of the Kellys.

And yeah, like Saka said, there are a TON of teachers here, and the rest of us either have children, or have teachers, so we can all relate in some way. ha ha. Anywhoo, never feel scared to jump right into conversation. There are also a lot of people around here that don't speak English as a first language. (and your first post was plenty understandable! ;))

welcome again!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Oh thanks Honey (one of the Kellys)
ummmm, I am more anxious to talk more, I am blabbering here, you know us teachers can't stop talking or at least me.
thanks a lot
hope to be able to make it up to this forum  ;D

Ps HOW MANY Kelly do you have here? :-\
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:23:22 AM by Hanan »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

hahaha. I talk way too much. (probably why all my teachers hated me growing up.) If you feel like talking, check out the debate thread. Some interesting discussions always going on over there.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

you know mama thinks that I am being punished for being a big mouthed child (karma ) so i am a teacher
I should start checking the rest of the threads asap
thanks

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 12:18:48 PM »

I'm Dee, and I love to talk, so I welcome you to the zany fun here. lmao

I apologize in advance if your very first thread gets hijacked....

And since Kelly didn't answer your question, there are only two Kellys, but we call them both Kelly, so it can get confusing. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 12:19:15 PM »

Hi Hanan! *wave* Welcome to this glorious board! Everyone's really nice on here, so I hope you have fun :)

I'm Dani by the way.
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »

LMAO I didn't even see that question. haha I guess the avatar really is about right for me. Um yeah, there's two of us, but you can always call me Honey. that works too. in fact y'all can just call me that if it's easier. I'll surrender the name to the other Kelly. I'm rarely not called by a nickname anyway.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »

Welcome to the board :) I'm glad you joined.

~ Mare
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »

Welcome Hanan! I'm Mel and I'm one of the teachers LOL Welcome to the board!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »

Welcome to the board, Hanan!  I'm another one of the teachers LOL.  I teach ages 9-10 (4th grade), so around your age group. :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Welcome Hanan!  I'm yet another one of the teachers.  I don't have a specific age group I teach at the moment.  And I would be the other Kelly.
LMAO I didn't even see that question. haha I guess the avatar really is about right for me. Um yeah, there's two of us, but you can always call me Honey. that works too. in fact y'all can just call me that if it's easier. I'll surrender the name to the other Kelly. I'm rarely not called by a nickname anyway.

I'd be okay going by something else, too, lol.  Nicknames are fun.  I have lots-mostly from my best friend who is a freak!  I'm wench usually(but there are others), and he's evil bunny.
~Kelly~

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »

Welcome to the board, I went to school to be a teacher but am not teaching. I do have a child though :)

Call me Purpura or Lore, I'll answer to either.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4