Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 10934 times)

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Hello there
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

:o Oh my gosh! You totally just reminded me that I once read a really good story that was based in Jordan! :D

Anyway, hello! I'm Amy! :)
~ Amy.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »

It's kind of a trade off for me.  I liked the Sailor Moon manga better because it really was more focused on the story and not so much the filler.  Plus the art was gorgeous. (Though Sailor Moon is a huge debate in itself...)

Bishoujou Senshi Sera Muun is one of my all time faves! ;D I'm a big fan of anything by the amazing Yuu Watase. ;D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

^If you haven't read it, read Absolute Boyfriend, it's one of her newer ones :D It's super awesome.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

If you haven't read it? :o I read the entire thing online before it ever came to the US!!! lol I freaking love that one!
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »

Dude that's awesome!  Yay for scanlations hehe..  They're making a live action of it.. I'm pretty excited lol, we'll see how it turns out.  Some live actions were pretty good.  I adored the live action You're Under Arrest... live action Marmalade Boy not so much haha
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »

Oh my gosh, really? Let's both download it and have a little party and share our thoughts. lol Though Night had better be as blond as in the comic or I quit. lol

I did enjoy the live action of Sailor Moon, if only for the cheesy transformation s. lol And the songs... I like the Minako-chan's a singer, it's fun. :)
~*Dee*~

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

The live action Sailor Moon is wonderful in all it's cheesiness.. Minako being an idol totally made me happy too :D

I'm totally for all this Absolute Boyfriend party lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 09:27:05 PM »

I haven't finished downloading it yet. :( Which is why I need a second hard drive. lol So don't spoil the particulars of it. lol

Yes! *high five* But like I said, if Night's not blond, I quit. It's not wroth it. lol
~*Dee*~

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 09:28:54 PM »

lmao they did that in the marmalade boy live action... not cool.  (Made yuu not blonde..)

I won't spoil Sailor Moon for ya! You'll love it :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 09:48:45 PM »

Which is why I'm worried. lol

Was my loving it ever up for debate? lol I know I'll love it. :-* ;D
~*Dee*~

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »

wow there are ppl like me!
I haven't done those you suggested but I am now in to Hana kimi, i got it from the net and it is kinda cute, romantic and crazy, hey where do u usually get them from , i mean on the net, since it is one of the few ways i can get them too
some times I can't find them here, and I keep looking for them on the net

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 01:54:57 PM »

Hmmmm... Well you can get a lot of English subtitled dramas and live action shows from TV-Nihon... One series I'm like re-obsessed with right now is Fushigi Yuugi, and the whole thing is actually on YouTube. lol
~*Dee*~

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

i know i am changing the subject but what is going on with that 00carter
i saw the site and seems you didn't update it in a while?

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »

i know i am changing the subject but what is going on with that 00carter
i saw the site and seems you didn't update it in a while?

haha again, I suck...   they've been waiting on me  :P
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

Welll..... We run into a lot of problems with having like eight of us writing. lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4