Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*  (Read 14078 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*
« on: March 01, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »

In honor of our featured story this month, I figured it's time for a nice medically enduced challenge lol I couldn't really find a good picture to fit with this one so it's pictureless unless some of you have pics of any of the boys looking ill.

Anyway, here is your challenge

We'll call this one the "I'm sicky sickerson" challenge. lol

You have to create a short story revolving around one of the boys being ill. Now ill can be seriously ill, or ill can be I have a tummy ache. That's up to you.

~ It should be no longer than 2000 words.

~ Should contain at least two of the five boys unless you choose to write out of the BSB fandom... than it doesn't really matter.

~ You need to name a random character after one of the AC forum members.

~ Try to put one of your least favorite fanfic cliches in there at one point.

good luck and have fun!!!

Angsty people who like to chop random body parts off of random people, this is for you! lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

aww I love it! 

~ Should contain at least two of the five boys unless you choose to write out of the BSB fandom... than it doesn't really matter.

was this one so that I won't be breaking the rules if I decide to give Dean a tummy ache? And does a hangover count as being sick? LMAO.

This one sounds like fun. We'll have to see how much time I have this month. But On the bright side, I found an apartment. So at lest thats done. Probably moving a week from today so hopefully once we're there I will have a little time to write this one except I can't decide if I want to do BSB or Supernatural. Maybe I should try both. We'll have to see how much time I have this month.

So, who wants to make a special appearance in my story?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:48:02 AM »

aww congrats on finding a place. I'm moving a week from today as well lol and yes, you can write Dean with a hangover if you wish :P

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Hanan

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »

i don't know do these photo's help?
I just found them on my laptop

PS howie's picture I had this feeling that he was kinda having flu when it was taken that is why i added it

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:37 PM »

aww congrats on finding a place. I'm moving a week from today as well lol and yes, you can write Dean with a hangover if you wish :P

I think I'm gonna try and get a little more creative than a hangover... It is Supernetural, maybe one of them catches a supernatural sickness...  (or maybe one of them is just "sick" of the other one. haha.  But Awww at the thought of one of the Winchester boys being sick and the other having to take care of them. Have they done that on the show? I mean, Dean was always really mindful when Sammy was having painful visions. I bet he would be so freakin' cute if Sammy got really sick. Oh, and when he brought Sam back to life after making the deal with the crossroads demon, he was super cute then too. Aw, Dean is just cute. (and the idea of making Sam sick is just too easy lol)  Can you tell I'm feeling very Supernatural right now?  Hey, was there a re-run on Thursday? Or did they play something else in it's place?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »

I definitely an idea for this one. It's going to be fun to write. Just have to iron out some of the details...but. ..I should have something together by next weekend!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 12:18:46 PM »

oh oh, the Faith healer episode. Sammy takes care of Dean in that one. that's cute too. those boys are just so cute.

everyone should watch that show! Seriously.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

ok, what do we mean by least favorite cliches? Do you mean something from the pet peeve thread? Or more like story content like a surprise pregnancy, or Brian having heart problems and so on...

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »

oh oh, the Faith healer episode. Sammy takes care of Dean in that one. that's cute too. those boys are just so cute.

everyone should watch that show! Seriously.

Its a great show...however ...my mind runs a little too wild and I get kind of afraid to watch it when I am home alone...at night...lol. Every single little creek makes me jump. haha. I do like the show though.

...I always get confused though because Sammy was Dean on Gilmore Girls...and there is a Dean on Supernatural with him...so it always takes a second when they are talking about Dean, but its somebody else. lol.

They are so cute though! :)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »

lol yeah, I never watched Gilmore Girls, but I've always wanted to check out some of the Jared episodes...

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 12:34:09 PM »

Its a pretty good show. It has a little of everything...r omance, comedy, drama. Its pretty cute. Especially Rory and Dean (Jared) together. You should definitely check out some of those episodes!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 01:14:00 PM »

There was no rerun this thursday which I was not happy about! And on the show they have both been cute when the other is in peril. Sam has always been adorable with Dean almost dying a gabillion times lol

And yes Kelly, I mean something that you might find in the pet peeve thread. One of the cliches that annoys you most, like an author putting their name in a story or something like that lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »

I have never seen Gilmore Girls but I was flipping once and happened to see Jared on there and he looked sooo young lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »

i don't know do these photo's help?
I just found them on my laptop

PS howie's picture I had this feeling that he was kinda having flu when it was taken that is why i added it

Thanks for p[osting the pics. If anyone wants to use them as inspiration feel free.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »

And yes Kelly, I mean something that you might find in the pet peeve thread. One of the cliches that annoys you most, like an author putting their name in a story or something like that lol

so then I should use you as the person from this forum who makes an appearance in the story and then use myself? And we could be Sam and Dean's girlfriends and take care of them while they're sick?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4