Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*  (Read 14079 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 02:16:15 PM »

yeah, Ashley. That was great!

And, Mel has inspired me! Since she's writing to recuperate from her bad day, I've decided to follow in her footsteps. I'm going to try and write both challenges today. I'm going to do one BSB and one SN. Yay I have the best idea!!  *runs off to write for the first time in like 2 weeks.*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »

I just finished the response to the March challenge.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8883

Enjoy!!!

I enjoyed that Ashely lol very cute. I love Aj and Nick together.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »

lol....Aww...t hanks everyone! Nick and AJ together are definitely the most fun to write!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 11:13:46 PM »

Here is what i wrote for this challange.

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8888

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2008, 12:11:00 AM »

I just finished the response to the March challenge.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8883

Enjoy!!!

*snert* I could've died laughing! ;D
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 07:29:49 PM »

haha I must apologize for getting all of your hopes up about a couple of responses to this challenge.  (that's assuming anyone really cared lol) anyway I started to write the SN one like 4 times, but the idea is just too big for a challenge and I decided that I will make an entire story out of it. (when I find the time, that is..) and that took all my time and I finally had to break down and pack...   But I still plan on writing the BSB one! hopefully it will get me back into a writing groove since I've been out of commission for awhile. Just give me a day or two!   

and yay! I have another response to go read! I haven't read anything of yours yet Alota_cookin.  (have you told us your name yet and I missed it?  Oh, and WELCOME also! I missed that one while I was gone!   *skips off to read your response!*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 07:43:55 PM »

aww that was cute hun! Yay for the challenges! haha you stole my idea for food poisoning, but I'm still gonna do it, cause my poor hubby had it for the first time last week and I started writing the story in his poor, sick honor. ok... off to (hopefully) finish this one!

oh, and PS. Mare I am loving seeing everyone's appearances in these stories!  alota_cookin made me giggle a LOT with her crazy Biran-mauling Lenni!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

*blushes* thank you for reading! I am glad it made you giggle.  :D by the way...i guess i forgot to mention it...but my name is Kristal.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 02:33:38 AM »

Here is what i wrote for this challange.

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8888

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *literally laughing aloud still*

Thanks for alerting me to this Honey!

alota_cookin - frickin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

I just hope if I ever do meet the man, that I DON'T scream out "Marry Me!" 'cause then he'd run & I DON'T want that - I wanna hug him & not let go - security would need a crowbar to pry me off - haha.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 03:13:37 AM »

you're welcome deary! I couldn't let the star oft he hour not know about it.1  ;)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 08:53:03 AM »

*starts screaming, jumping up & down, & waving arms frantically* ME!!!! ME!!!!! ME!!!!!!

When I read that I decided that you were my girl. lol. I am really happy that you liked it and it made you laugh so much!

I just hope if I ever do meet the man, that I DON'T scream out "Marry Me!" 'cause then he'd run & I DON'T want that - I wanna hug him & not let go - security would need a crowbar to pry me off - haha.

I have the same exact worries about if I ever get to meet AJ. That man is just so...okay I will spare you my thoughts...lol .

Thanks again for your review!!!  ;D

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »

I have the same exact worries about if I ever get to meet AJ. That man is just so...okay I will spare you my thoughts...lol .

LOL  Ivery much have the same thoughts about AJ.  They'd need a crowbar over here, too.

I got very intrigued to read yours because of the response to it here, so I'm off to do that now, lol.  Maybe I can get inspired to participate in my first challenge on here :)
~Kelly~

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »

That was absolutely hilarious!!  Awesome job Kristal!!  I'm still laughing at that one...
~Kelly~

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

When I read that I decided that you were my girl. lol. I am really happy that you liked it and it made you laugh so much!

Thanks again for your review!!!  ;D

Well, I like to be vocal when it comes to BSB. Though, I've heard screaming fans scare Brian.....Lord, help me - lol.

I'm still snickering about the fic - lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

LMAO... I don't think a crowbar would work with me...more like the jaws of f*in life!! I probably wouldn't scream though...I would just plant on on him and not loet go! lol.  :-*

Trust me when i say that I like being vocal when it comes to BSB, too.
But I just didn't think you'd want to hear if I thought that AJ had a sexy voice :o, and AMAZING eyes ::), and a gorgeous body *drool*, and a great sense of humor :D, and wonderful taste in style ;), and a cute outragous side, and that his tattoos are sexy, and so on and so on and so on...

how is that for vocal? lmfao!  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4