Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*  (Read 14076 times)

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
Re: The March challenge *cough...cough i'm dying*
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 10:14:14 PM »

LMAO... I don't think a crowbar would work with me...more like the jaws of f*in life!! I probably wouldn't scream though...I would just plant on on him and not loet go! lol.  :-*

Trust me when i say that I like being vocal when it comes to BSB, too.
But I just didn't think you'd want to hear if I thought that AJ had a sexy voice :o, and AMAZING eyes ::), and a gorgeous body *drool*, and a great sense of humor :D, and wonderful taste in style ;), and a cute outragous side, and that his tattoos are sexy, and so on and so on and so on...

how is that for vocal? lmfao!  ;D

OMG You sound exactly like me!  *melt*
~Kelly~

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2008, 12:23:36 PM »

roflmao...I'm glad that I'm not the only one that wants to jump his bones!  ;D

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 04:06:26 AM »

Yay, my first challenge!  This idea came to me this afternoon after going through some old stories I am re-writing, and I wrote it whilst babysitting.  I just got home an hour ago, and I typed it up at 2am cause I can't sleep.  Anways...I used you Kristal because of our shared love for AJ.

So here goes my first challenge...

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8896
~Kelly~

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »

Yay, my first challenge!  This idea came to me this afternoon after going through some old stories I am re-writing, and I wrote it whilst babysitting.  I just got home an hour ago, and I typed it up at 2am cause I can't sleep.  Anways...I used you Kristal because of our shared love for AJ.

AAW thanks Kel! I am totally okay with the way it ended! When i first started reading, I got a little worried...lol! *sigh* It IS a bit of an obsession, but i can't help the fact that he is so d@mn sexy  ;D Anyways, cute story...I liked it!!!

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »

Cute fic!

I love Brian's eyes, his smile, his voice, his laugh, the way his head moves when he laughs, the way his jaw moves when he sings, his rear end, his hands, his curly bangs [when he lets his hair grow some---which he ought to do! Frigin' comb over!], his impersonations, his shoes, his hats, his personality [the one we get to see], his passion/compassion, his chest [*wriggles eyebrows*], his grin, his eyes.....oh, am I repeating myself??? Lol.

OH! And his belly button!!!!!! As IF I forgot that! I only obsessed over it for months after the video for All I Have To Give came out! Lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »

I love Brian's eyes, his smile, his voice, his laugh, the way his head moves when he laughs, the way his jaw moves when he sings, his rear end, his hands, his curly bangs [when he lets his hair grow some---which he ought to do! Frigin' comb over!], his impersonations, his shoes, his hats, his personality [the one we get to see], his passion/compassion, his chest [*wriggles eyebrows*], his grin, his eyes.....oh, am I repeating myself??? Lol.

OH! And his belly button!!!!!! As IF I forgot that! I only obsessed over it for months after the video for All I Have To Give came out! Lol.

~Lenni~

WOW Lenni! Obsessed much? roflmao...yeah me too. *blush* I admit it!

*clears throat and stands up*

Hello, my name is Kristal and I have a problem. I am addicted to AJ McLean. I realize this addiction may not be the best thing for me and I want to change...O who the f*** am I kidding? Screw this, I LOVE my addiction! *runs to go hunt down the sexiest man alive...aka AJ*  ;D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

Nice job with the challenge stories guys! keep it up :)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »

WOW Lenni! Obsessed much? roflmao...yeah me too. *blush* I admit it!

*clears throat and stands up*

Hello, my name is Kristal and I have a problem. I am addicted to AJ McLean. I realize this addiction may not be the best thing for me and I want to change...O who the f*** am I kidding? Screw this, I LOVE my addiction! *runs to go hunt down the sexiest man alive...aka AJ*  ;D

Roflmao!!!!!! We should start a BSBA - BSB anonymous.

*stands up* Hi, my name is Lenni & I'm a Backstreetohol ic.

Lol.

~Lenni~

P.S. They disappeared for their lil' 5yrs hiatus - & I became even more obsessed during that time! Lmao!
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 05:12:07 PM »

Roflmao!!!!!! We should start a BSBA - BSB anonymous.

*stands up* Hi, my name is Lenni & I'm a Backstreetohol ic.

Lol.

~Lenni~

P.S. They disappeared for their lil' 5yrs hiatus - & I became even more obsessed during that time! Lmao!

HIIIIIIIIIIIII I LENNI! Welcome to our meeting! Please, feel free to share with us your battle with Backstreetahol ism. We are all friends here at BSBA, we don't judge. *teehee*

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

HIIIIIIIIIIIII I LENNI! Welcome to our meeting! Please, feel free to share with us your battle with Backstreetahol ism. We are all friends here at BSBA, we don't judge. *teehee*

I think we've hijacked this thread - Yay! Lol.

~Lenni~

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

I think we've hijacked this thread - Yay! Lol.

~Lenni~

YAY...GO US! *does a little dance* lol.  But, seriously, Backstreetahol ism is a disease. The medical feild has not yet recognized this to be as serious of a condition as it really is. There isn't a lot of help for those of us that are suffering...we ll it's not really SUFFERING...fr om Backstreetahol ism. BSBA is a step in the right direction but the only real cure is for the person WITH Backstreetahol ism to meet the Backstreet Boys and jump the one that she adores most. There are many people that are trying to convince the Boys that this condition REALLY exists...once they own up to causing so many innocent women to fall head over heals for them, hopefully, they will start participating in programs to help woman cope.

WE NEED TO RAISE THE AWARENESS...WE NEED OUR OWN RIBBON!!!!!!!
*runs off to make Backstreetahol ism ribbons for our cars*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]