His Princess by yorkielover88
Summary:

She has always been his princess. He has always been her king. When she meets a hansom princes things in their kingdom will get shaken up. Will peace ever be restored in the castle or will it all come crumbling down?


Categories: Fanfiction > Real Person: Sports Figures, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1227 Read: 1964 Published: 02/23/10 Updated: 07/16/10
Story Notes:
The story is a nascar / backstreet boy story!

1. Charecter photos & proluge by yorkielover88

2. Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

Charecter photos & proluge by yorkielover88

AGE 36

AGE 16

AGE 16

 

"I love you daddy!""I love you too Princess!" They shouted over the loudness of all the people. "Be carefull." She said hugging him. "Always.Stay outa trouble." He told her. "Always." She smiled. He just shook his head and put his helmet on. She climbed over the wall and he climbed in his racecar. He waved to her one last time before pulling away from his pit. Soon she was watching him fly at almost 200 mph. as she had so many times before. When she was younger she was forced to watch on a tv from thier RV with a babysitter. After her grandpa died Dale insisted she be alowed to be in his pit. After being taught all kinds of safty rules officals allowed her to do so. It provided a much better veiw and the pit crew was able to here her cheer them on during every pit. She enjoyed it.

When the race was over he didn't win but he had finished top five. She was proud of him even though he was disapointed. He was her best friend; mostly because she didn't have many but also because he was pretty cool for a dad. He gave her everything she could ever want. She was his everything. She had been since the day she was born. Her mother had died that day. All she knew as that it was a result of complications. She didn't care to know more. Her mother had been some random chick that her father hooked up with when he was 20. She had wanted to abort the pregnancy but he convinced her otherwise.  Now, sixteen years later he couldn't imagin his life without her...his princess.

 

Mean while in Tampa Florida  a woman was trying to wake her son up. "Nick you're going to be late!" Jane yelled. "Aaron go wake up your brother." She instructed her youngest and only other son. Only a few minuets later She heard Nick yell Aaron's name and the sound of thundering footsteps. "Help!" The younger blonde yelled hiding behinde his mom. "What did you do?" She asked seeing Nick was soaked. "That little fucker dumped cold water on me!" He shouted. "First, we don't talk like that in this house and second, I'll take care of him you go get ready for rehearsal." "You better count your blessings." He glared at his little brother. "Go Nickolas!" She shouted.  Aaron just laughed.

Sometimes Nick hated his brother. He really knew how to crawl under his skin. Most of the time it wasn't a problem because he wasn't at home. You see Nick was a member of a famouse boy band. They had been together over three years now. It was great. Hegot to sing and dance on almost every stage in the world. He got to see the world. He was famouse, rich and always had girls throwing themselves at him. He could count how many bra's had been tossed his way. The only real problem was that none of those girl were his girl. One of his band mates was engaged. One was in a seriouse relationship. Another always had one or three or five girls hanging off his arms and the other... well Nick wasn't close to him but he had seen him with girls too. Nick had no one. All of his dreams were coming true except that one. Was it too much to ask? He just wanted some one to call... his princess!

End Notes:
Sorry for the slight spelling problems. Tell me what you think!
Chapter 1 by yorkielover88
"Emma, wake up and get dressed." Dale called out to his daughter. "3 minuets." She called back from her bunk in the RV. "You have two and if you aren't ready when the van gets here you're going just like you are!" He warned. "You wouldn't." She said sitting up. "Care to try me?" He asked. "Uh... not really." She smiled and got up. "I didn't think so." He almost laughed. She just rolled her eyes and began to get ready. Two minuets later she was in a short jean skirt and a white tank top with the number 88 written in bright pink a crossed the front. She was her dad's biggest fan. "Do you really have to wear that?" Dale asked as she packed a carry on bag for the plane. "What's wrong with this?" She asked. "Guys look at you when you wear short skirts and stuff." "Really?" She asked a looking a little happy. "Yes, and I don't like it!" He gave her a stern look which made her smile.

"Let's go." Dale told her daughter after hearing the van pull up. "Alright." she said and followed him out. Getting on the plane and the ride was rather pleasant. The plane landed and as the got off people with camera's started taking pictures. They were used to it. As they approached the baggage claim she spotted a long time family friend who had taken over the roll of her grandpa when Dale SR. passed away. "Mark!" She shouted and ran up to him. "Hey Sweetie." He smiled and hugged her. "Hey Dale." He shook his hand. "How's it goin Mark?" "Good." He replied. "Emma, are the rumors true?" A reporter shouted as a crowed formed around them. "What rumor?" Dale asked through a fake smile. "Everyone thinks I'm starting my own clothing line." She whispered back.

"Great it's rainbow bright." Emma rolled her eyes seeing the other driver approaching them. "Be nice Em." Mark told her. "Hey guys." "Hey Jeff." Dale smiled polity. "Big sixteen tomorrow hey Emma?" Jeff asked her. "Yeah." She gave him a cocky smile only to receive an elbow from her dad. "Gonna get her a car?" He asked Dale. "Are you kidding?" He asked in return. "Why not?" Mark asked. "She's an Earnhardt. I'm not letting her drive till she's forty."

"Mom, please, I'll be fine." Nick complained as she hugged him for the eighty seventh time. Alright so he hadn't really counted but it felt like that's how many times she had. "I'm sorry Nicky. I just love you." She said pulling away. "Too much." He said. "Come on Nickolas. We're gonna miss the plane!" Kevin called. "Be careful." She told him. "I'll take good care of him Mrs. Carter." Kevin assured her. "Oh thank you Kevin." She felt much better hearing that. "By Bro." Leslie hugged him. "By nerd." BJ joked. "Love you Nick." Angle also hugged him. Aaron hugged him Next. "See ya baby backstreet." AJ waved to him as he and Kevin pulled Nick away from his family.

"Thanks guys." Nick said once seated on the plane. "I thought they weren't ever gonna let you go." Howie commented. "Nicky's mommy just doesn't want anything bad to happen to her baby." Brian teased in a female voice. "Shut up Rok!" Nick pouted. Everyone laughed. AJ's phone began to ring. "Turn that off dumb shit." Howie scolded. "Hey baby, I'm getting ready to take off I'll call you when we land." He said and hung up. "Who was that?" Nick asked. "My girlfriend retard." AJ replied. "Which one horn dog?" Brian joked back. "Yeah Bone, was that Thursday or Friday?" Kevin laughed making him blush. Nick laughed along but really inside he felt so jealous. He wanted to be someone's someone.
End Notes:
review please!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10035