Dreams can come true by AJsgirl021
Summary: Sadie has a dream. What happens when it starts coming true? Let's follow her and find out.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1409 Read: 847 Published: 03/02/10 Updated: 03/02/10

1. Chapter 1 by AJsgirl021

Chapter 1 by AJsgirl021
Author's Notes:
WARNING- ALOT of swearing. sorry if anything is misspelled. my mind goes faster then my fingers..lol


SRY it's bein awhile sine i updated i haven't had time to get on and keep up with the stories i'm following let alone have time to write. i also moved and i have no internet right now, i get on at my parents when i vist them. i'll update asap. sry again 2 anyone waiting for an update..
I've always dreamt of meeting the Backstreet Boys. Every since I first heard their music. Little did I know I'd be meeting them sooner then I'd realized. I went to bed listening to their first album. I love to have their five sexy voices put me to sleep. Imaging the day I'd get to go to a concert and meet them. I imagined getting a backstage pass and talking to them.

Brian- "You're not like the other fans we've met."

Me- "What do you mean?"

AJ- "Well your treating us like normal people."

Me- "Really! The only thing that could make this better is if I could've met Kevin too."

Howie- "Yeah. We understand you can't meet the whole group right now."

Nick- "We kinda miss having Kevin here with us."

I'm smiling as I drift off to sleep. Little did I know that my dreams would be coming true sooner then I could've ever imagined. When morning gets here. I wake up at 6:00 Am to take my meds, for my stomach problem. Me and my mom have a fight about me not getting up early enogh for the rest of the day. I take my meds and go back to bed. I wake up to the dogs barking, but i tune it out and drift back off to sleep thinking it's someone for my dad. Drake gets the door.

Drake- "Mom there are five guys here to see Sadie."

Tabbi- "Why would there be five guys here to see your sister? Do they know her somehow?"

Nick- "No, we don't know her. WE heard she was a fan of ours and wanted to surprise her."

Tabbi goes to the door. "Why would you guys do that for a no good, stuck up like her?"

Brian- "How can you say that about your own daughter?"

Tabbi- "You don't know her like I do. I suggest you leave and just forget about her."

Howie- "What happens when she finds out we were here and didn't get to meet us?"

Tabbi- "I wasn't going to tell her you guys stopped by. i'm sick and tiried of hearing about the damn Backstreet Boys and hearing your music. She needs to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little girl who is going to meet everyone she likes that is famous."

AJ- "That's really mean and fucked up that you'd do that to your own daughter."

Drake- "Come on mom what can it hurt to let them go back and meet her. If I'm right she's still probably sleeping."

Tabbi- "I know that really pisses me off that she don't like to get up until really late."

Drake talks Tabbi into letting them come in and meet me. Drake takes them back to my room. "You guys can wake her up. That will make her day. SHe really could use it."

I hear someone say "Oh My God! Look at her walls it's covered in Backstreet Boys pictures." I'm laying with my back to the door.

I sleepily reply "Drake go away you know what my walls look like. They've been this way since I started listening to their music." I go back to sleep.

I hear someone say "Come on Sadie you have to get up." I stir and say "AJ is that you? I must be dreaming if I think AJ is talking to me." I go back to sleep and roll over so I'm facing them.

Howie- "She looks cute. I wonder how old she is?"

Drake is still in the doorway he says "she's 21." Then he leaves. They all look at each other. Then Aj gets a smirk on his face and takes his shirt off. He crawls into the bed. I feel the bed move, nut don't get up. Brian finally gets me up. I get up and rub the sleep from my eyes.

"That was a good dream. I dreamt that the Backstreet Boys were here."

Then I look around my room and see them standing there.

Me- "Oh My God! you guys are here."

They all laugh. I look at Kevin. "I thought I'd never get to meet you cause you left."

"Well when Brian called me and told me about them comeing here, I thought I'd come too so you could meet all of us."

"What do you mean meet all of you. AJ's missing."

Nick snickers "No, he's not. Look behind you."

I do and there lays AJ with his arm around me. I didn't even notice there was an arm around me. Tabbi walks in just as I'm saying "AJ please tell me you aren't in your boxers." They all start laughing and AJ says "No, I still have my pants on." I blush and they all start laughing again.

Then I hear Tabbi say "Well you got one of them in bed with you. What did you do fuck him in front of his bandmates? What's next going to fuck the rest of them too?"

I look at her and say "Let me tell ya mom. I'm going to break up three marrgies and two relationships, cause I think Nick and Aj have girlfriends."

Tabbi- "Well you are a whore." Then she walks away.

I look at NIck, Howie, Brian, and Kevin then turn and look at AJ. I get up and grab a cd and say "Sorry guys but you'll have to listen to yourselves for like five mintues. I put on show me the meaning of being lonely and pull the covers over my head.

"Give me until the song ends then if you guys want you can take the covers off."

As I'm listening to the song I start to bawl. I feel AJ's arm tighten around me offering comfort. When the song ends and the next begins I feel the covers being pulled off. When I look up I'm looking into Kevin's emerald green eyes.

Kevin- "It's going to be alright."

I laugh meekly "Yeah right. when you guys leave it's going to start all over again like it always does."

Howie- "What do you mean it's going to start again like always?"

I look at Howie, then turn and look at AJ and ask "Do you and Nick have girlfriends?"

AJ- "Nick does, but i don't."

Me- "Good cause I'd feel bad about this if you did."

I snuggle into AJ's chest and look back at Howie.

Me- "This is how it's always been. When I get a man or a random guy shows up that's a friend. Tabbi think we're fucking or she'll say mean things about me and scare them off. I've lost alot of guy friends and boyfriends cause of it. Hell I barely get to hang out with my girlfriends cause she's always saying bad things about me."

Nick- "Why do you let her get to you like that?"

Me- "Well she is my mother and other then my friends no one is really nice to me."

Brian- "You didn't hear Howie's comment when we came in did you?"

"How could i have. I was slepping?"

"When you turned over and were facing us Howie said you were cute."

I snort "Yeah right. I'm fat and ugly."

I hear AJ growl from behind me "No you're not. You're really beautiful and you're not fat."

I look at him and say "Have fun proving it cause after you guys leave that's all I'm goin to hear. My own uncles even calls me bubbles and has since i was a teenager."

Kevin looks me dead in the eyes and say "Well he's wrong. You're really pretty."

I just roll my eyes. Tabbi then Hollers "come on it's time to do your chores fat ass." I look at everyone and say "see i told ya so. I better get going and get everthing done. You guys can hang out in here until I'm done. Feel free to look through my cds and put anything on you like. I'll be back when I'm done."

I leave the room and as soon as I do me and Tabbi get into a fight. They hear her call me everything under the sun while we're fighting. Then they hear me say that I wish I had a way out of this hell hole. While I'm doing my chores the guys hang out in my room and talk. Little did i know it would chage me life.
End Notes:
This is my first fanfic. If you read it please let me know what you think.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10038