This Isn't What It Looks Like!! by rebellious_one
Summary: An interesting conversation between Brian and AJ has their fellow bandmates concerned, thus leading AJ to proclaim, "... this isn't what it LOOKS like." What could possibly be going down between Brian and AJ?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 645 Read: 1024 Published: 04/18/10 Updated: 04/18/10

1. So... which Backstreet Boys is gay? by rebellious_one

So... which Backstreet Boys is gay? by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
We'll finally be able to answer Weird Al's song/question of which Backstreet Boy is gay. The story is dialogue with small descriptions.

AJ: C'mon, just touch it.

Brian: I ain't gonna touch that thing man!

AJ: Just do it, you know you want to.

Brian: Nah man, it's so... big... and hairy...

AJ: That's what she said.

Brian: What?

AJ: Just touch it dude. It ain't gonna kill you.

Brian: It looks like it could.

AJ: Do you want me to hold it still while you touch it? It does have a tendency of jerking around after being touched.

Brian: Look man, it's... if you want me to touch it so bad, why don't you touch mines first?

AJ: The fuck I am!

Brian: Why not?

AJ: Because YOURS is big... and hairy... unlike mines.

Brian: Whatever dude. You can't expect me to touch yours when you won't even touch mines.

AJ:
Okay, we'll do it this way... why don't we touch each other's at the same time?

Brian: At the same time?

AJ: Yeah.

Brian: You can't cop out from touching mines after I touch yours though.

AJ: Shutup dude, I won't cop out, we'll just do it together, on the count of three...

*Howie and Nick had stood outside the room behind a wall, listening to AJ and Brian talk to each other all the while*

Howie: *wide eyes* What do you think they're doing in there?

Nick: I don't know, and I don't care to find out.

*AJ and Brian, who are oblivious to the fact that they're two friends are outside of the room, listening to their conversation in horror, continue on*

Brian: Okay, sorry, just have to let you know that my Rok would totally own your Bone.

AJ: What the fuck ever dude! My Bone would not only tear you up, but totally eat your Rok!

Brian: Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and lets see if my Rok would own your Bone, or if your Bone will tear me up and eat my Rok.

AJ: So... you're saying... not only will we touch each other's big and hairy beasts, but we'll actually allow them to go at it afterwards and try to own the other's ass? You're so fucking on, lets do this!

*Howie's bottom lip begins to quiver as Nick proceeds to gag*

Brian: *gasps* Oh my god, it IS big.

AJ: *cackles* I know. Told you not only would it tear you up, but eat your Rok as well. Now, stop being a little bitch and lets do this...

*Not being able to take it anymore, Nick threw himself in the room to see what the hell was going on between his two brothers*

Nick: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH EACH OTHER?!?

Howie: *slowly saunters into the room, eyes closed* Did I really hear my best friend try to seduce and corrupt my other best friend?

*Both AJ and Brian had their backs facing their friends.*

Nick: *near tears* Both of you guys, turn around... slowly...

AJ: Nick... this isn't what it looks like. You don't wanna see what we're doing.

Nick: JUST TURN THE FUCK AROUND!!

*Slowly, both AJ and Brian turn around, their hands low and holding something near their lower region. When both Nick and Howie saw what their two friends were holding, they both began screaming like little girls and ran out of the room*

AJ: Tried to tell the kid he wouldn't wanna see what we're doing. *in his hands was his pet rat, named Bone. He rose him up and allowed him to scurry up his shoulder*

Brian: Yeah. *in his hands was his pet tarantula, named Rok. He rose his hand up and allowed the spider to crawl across the back of his hand* Wonder what they thought we were doing anyway...

End Notes:

So, which Backstreet Boy is gay? NONE OF THEM. :D

Just wanted to thank Ashley for inspiring this dialogue story with her idea and for creating a "random dialogue" thread over at The Dark Side. :)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10060