A day in the mind of Princess by summer03
Summary: My response to May challenge... a pet story.

***Go into the mind of a very spoiled girl... Alex's girl.***

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Dramedy, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1304 Read: 474 Published: 05/18/10 Updated: 05/18/10

1. A day in the mind of Princess by summer03

A day in the mind of Princess by summer03
‘No I don’t want you to touch me. I hate when you leave me here for so long and expect me to be happy when you come back wanting some affection. Not today mister…’

“Awe princess please come here, daddy missed you.”

‘Ha, that won’t work I am on to you. I bet you didn’t even remember about me while you were gone. I see nothing in your hands that tells me you remembered me. Nope I am staying right here. You go on and do whatever it is you have to do.’

‘I hate to admit that I really want to run out and lick the crap out of his handsome face. Alex has been my master for ever and I shouldn’t complain really he has me spoiled; I get the best of everything. Did I tell you his friend is a chef and he is the one to feed me? I guess I should say I have my own personal chef.’

‘Where is he going? Is he not going to beg anymore? Wait… wait I’m coming.’

‘What is that smell? What does he have in that box? It smells weird… whoa… what is that? Grrr….’

“No princess don’t growl… he’s only a baby.”

‘Grrr… why is he here? I am your baby you don’t need another one? You little devil I am so going to make your life miserable. You stink by the way…’

“I thought you weren’t coming out at all?”

‘No don’t touch me… grrr you are a trader. Why did you bring that mutt here?’

“Oh princess don’t back away…. your still daddy’s baby. Come here look what I got you.”

‘What is that? It smells delicious… mmmmm yummy! Bacon!’

“That’s right I brought you your favorite. Daddy loves you.”

‘I love you too… come here let me kiss that handsome face of yours…yeah that’s right I love you too… I am your only baby. Princess loves you too… Did I tell you the other day I saw you on the TV you voice is awesome. I did not understand anything you said but I knew it was you…’

“Easy girl I know you’re excited to see me but I think that’s enough saliva on my face for one day. So what you think about the new addition his name is Junky… he’s from Japan.”

‘Oh please that thing is horrible. Hey you don’t look at me like that… I am warning you, I am not one to mess with. Stop giving me those sad puppy eyes… I invented that look.’

‘You can’t even talk yet… I’m leaving I think I have to go hide my toys before you get a hold of them.’

“Princess where are you going?”

********

Later that night….

‘Will you quit whining he’s asleep he won’t wake up. Just be a dog and be brave, sheesh. You do know Alex is a Rockstar he needs his beauty sleep.’

‘Here you can borrow my toy if you will shut up.’ She walked toward where the puppy stood whining. ‘Here this was my first toy it kept me company for a long time.’

Princess began to walk back to her bed when she felt Junky following her she stopped. ‘Ok I did not say you could follow me.’

‘Why not I am scared…’

‘Well gosh darnet you talk… why are you scared? You know Alex is the best master you can ever have. You’ll have your own personal chef and you will get baths in warm water yep Alex is the best.’

‘Shower? I hate water…’

‘That explains the smell… look I’ll tell you what you’re only a baby I’ll let you sleep with me just tonight. Don’t get too comfortable though.’

‘Thanks princess… you know he kept mentioning you when we were coming from where he got me from.’

‘Yeah well I am his best girl he always says. No matter what I am his favorite girl… I just love that man and he gives me the best belly rubs in the world. He knows just how to hit the spot with his hands. I miss him a lot sometimes…he is usually out traveling singing to the world. You’ll see for yourself.’

‘Yeah… thanks for allowing me to cuddle next to you.’

‘Eh like I said don’t get used to it. So do you have any friends Junky?’

“No… I was wondering the streets and was about to be run over when he picked me up and then he showered me and started calling me Junky. I liked him and he does know how to give a good belly rub alright.’ Junky yawned and cuddled next to the yellow lab.

‘Good night squirt.’

*****

The next morning….

“See I knew you two would get along.”

‘Oh great he just flashed us I bet now he will have a picture of this. Yo squirt get up and stay away.’

‘Why? I just want to be friends.’

‘Shhh… someone is here.’ Princess sniffed and then she became alert. ‘Nick is coming!’

‘Who’s Nick?’

‘Alex’s friend he always brings me something… he is the best not as good as my master Alex but he is alright. I do have to warn you though… you need to watch out for Howie. He is not animal friendly… just wait till Derek comes. Derek is our chef he will show you many videos about Alex and his band mates. I always end up chewing something of Howie’s… just wait till you see a “Quiet moment with the Backstreet boys” you will understand why I say not to trust Howie.’

“Where is he?”

“He’s here with princess.”

‘Nick buddy…” Princess jumped and licked Nicks face.

“Hey Princess guess what I got you?”

“Oh I don’t know…. just show me?’

“Here you go…”

“Oh, I love it it’s a burger and it’s a chewable burger ooh and it makes noise. Jeez thanks Nick you shouldn’t have. Gotta love the blonde.’

“I got you something too boy… he is adorable AJ.”

“Isn’t he?”

******

A week later…

‘Where is he going?’

‘He’s going on tour duh! Didn’t you listen to anything I taught you threw all this week?’

‘I did I just didn’t think he would leave so soon.’

‘Oh don’t worry Derek will take good car of us… quit whining.’

“You two behave and Princess you take good care of Junky ok? I will be back in a few weeks.”

‘Yeah I got it take care of the squirt…. Now you give me a big smooch.’ Princess licked Alex and licked him again and again.

“Ok Princess I love you too and I will miss you.”

‘Oh and you better not bring me another dog you understand?’

“Ok I have to go…” Alex pet both his dogs and walked out the door.

‘Bye master.’ Junky said a sad look on his face and he began to whine.

‘Relax boy he will be back and now it’s time to relax. Derek is coming soon and before you know we will be seeing Alex again.’

‘You think so?’

‘Yes… I know so Alex would never change me for the world and I assume you too now that you’re here. Now let’s go destroy Howie’s wallet I was able to take out of his pocket without him noticing when he came over the other day. I bet he is going crazy looking for it.’

‘Ok let’s go…’

‘I see your learning that’s my boy. Hey what did I say about sniffing my butt!’
End Notes:
OK I tried hope you like...please let me know. I found it a little hard to write thinking as a canine instead of a human! lol...
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10089