Something Beautiful by Pengi
Past Featured StorySummary:

After canceling their sold-out world tour the day before the first concert, the Backstreet Boys have become the center of a media frenzy. Brian, Nick, and Nick's new girlfriend, Amanda, use the newfound down-time to embark upon a search for the meaning of life, and the beauty that comes with it.

Featured Story of January 2011 - Click here to check out the discussion!

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Nick, Other
Genres: Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: Something Beautiful
Chapters: 63 Completed: Yes Word count: 84545 Read: 127020 Published: 07/08/10 Updated: 07/21/10
"One Night Only: Brian Littrell, Live at Turner Field" by Pengi
One Night Only: Brian Littrell, Live at Turner Field
Pop Stuff Online - Tobias Winterson

Backstreet Boys' manager and ex-member, Kevin Richardson, announced this morning that Brian Littrell, one of the infamous Traveling Backstreet Boys, would be doing a one-night-only live solo performance at Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves, next Tuesday evening. Tickets are on sale exclusively at the Backstreet Boys' website (http://www.backstreetboys.com/), but are not limited to fan club members only. Tickets are $39.99 across the board, and there is a rumor that there will be standing room only, free seating available the day of the concert for any who show up without a ticket.

This is the first time that Richardson has released a press statement of any kind since the cancelation of the Backstreet Boys' New Beginnings world tour almost four months ago.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10154