Trolleybus Love by Tanya_Soyer
Summary: Polina is an orphan and lives with her guardian. She is a student at the artist, in the university she met her best friend, Katya. With one case, which happened in the trolleybus, Polina finds her true love, which would pass through many trials. Will Polina and her boyfriend keep love?
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6082 Read: 7999 Published: 07/11/10 Updated: 11/04/10
Chapter 2 by Tanya_Soyer
What can I say? I like Andrew very much, and I was a little disappointed with the fact that he did not ask for my phone number, but then remembered that I have no phone, while Svetlana (this is an old lady with whom I live), don’t have it too. Climbing on the fourth floor, I pressed bell push. I did not want to wake the old lady, but the keys are stolen along with a bag. Ten minutes later I realized that it will be very difficult to wake Svetlana. After a couple of minutes I saw how she lifts the lid and a drop of light shed the entrance. Then her incredulous voice asked: "Who's there?"
- This is me, Polina!
She muttered something under her breath and began to open numerous castles.
- Polina, do you even know what time is it now?
- Sorry, that awakened, I had a problem.
- Come quickly to sleep. Do you want to have supper?
- No, thanks, I ate at Katya. - I answered. - And yet - I hesitated - someone stole my bag.
- How?
- In the bus. Some very strange man. He went in the Nekrasova stop. I remember his face.
- Silly. You think that you find him? Even if you find him, you will not prove anything.
- Svetlana, I have everything in this bag! And the phone, and keys!
- And the money?
- Thank God I don’t carry a large amount!
- It turns out we have to change the lock - the old woman muttered irritably. - Okay, do not get upset; remember what I told you always? If you lose one thing ...
- You'll find something twice as nice - I continued a favorite expression of Svetlana.
- That's it. Okay, let's go to bed, you will get up early tomorrow. I will wake you up at seven o’clock.
- Good night. - I have wished her and went into my room.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10156