Trolleybus Love by Tanya_Soyer
Summary: Polina is an orphan and lives with her guardian. She is a student at the artist, in the university she met her best friend, Katya. With one case, which happened in the trolleybus, Polina finds her true love, which would pass through many trials. Will Polina and her boyfriend keep love?
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6082 Read: 7908 Published: 07/11/10 Updated: 11/04/10

1. Chapter 1 by Tanya_Soyer

2. Chapter 2 by Tanya_Soyer

3. Chapter 3 by Tanya_Soyer

4. Chapter 4 by Tanya_Soyer

5. Chapter 5 by Tanya_Soyer

6. Chapter 6 by Tanya_Soyer

Chapter 1 by Tanya_Soyer
By air swept easy but hollow melody of the wind. It sat down on my skin, which was barely concealed white transparent curtain, and reflected a slight tremor throughout the body.
- Polina! – Somebody called me from the living room. A little pushing back the curtain, I looked into the room, which still smells of his perfume.
- He's gone? - I asked.
- As you can see. - said my best friend, Katya, whom I met at university. We learn in the same group.
- That's good. - I said, stepping into a warm room. Honestly, I'm pretty tired of standing on the balcony and wait when Maxim leave.
- Polina, is it worth to give Max another chance?
- It is not possible! I've decided, then it will be so. Everything was destroyed, but I'm not going to build it anew! And anyway, it is he himself left me! I just left to find the real cause of separation. And I'm not going to run after him, but just do not forgive betrayal!
- Okay, calm down. - Katya pressed me to her. - And in general, how he found you here?
- I do not know, I did not tell him that you live here. Probably he asked someone. - I answered. - Still, I can not understand one thing - why does he go after me, I did not need him, he has Angela.
- While you were on the balcony, he said that Angela is in the past, and he didn’t care about her.
- And you believed him? - I replied. – Katya, I’m going home. Sorry, but I'm very tired. See you tomorrow.
- Bye, - handed Katya with disappointment.
I wanted to hurry to get home. The wind outside was strong, it confused my hair, playing with them as it wanted. Good thing I put on before leaving the shoulders of his warm coat. All shivering from the cold, I stood at the bus stop. There was no one. And no wonder - who in this weather will be walking up and down the street? I am one - came out is called, talk to my friend. So you think now that the phone was not invented for nothing. Although ... I cannot talk about this on the phone.
I was not sorry to Maxim, and was not even sorry for relationships that we have had. Maybe it's because I did not love him - well know, I was with him simply in order not to be alone. After all, Katya has boyfriend, and I kept one and one. But what he did, I can not forgive him, even though he will hurt.
Immersed completely in thought about Max, I did not notice a middle-aged man came on the bus stop and sat down on a bench behind me. I was wrapped in a coat, and his coat was unbuttoned.
- How could he not cold? - Going in my head.
He seemed not to notice, as I turned and looked at him. A trolley, unfortunately, did not want to appear on the horizon.
- Today is windy, do not you? - Suddenly heard his voice, like a bolt from the sky....
- Yes, it’s very windy and cold - I answered quietly.
- Tomorrow will be warmer, I read this on the Internet forecast - man rose from the bench and walked over to me. He stood in front of me, and the wind blowing his coat unbuttoned, but not a single muscle of him did not flinch from the cold wind. And I - on the contrary - was shaking with cold. He did not understand how I can feel cold, and he is only constantly grinning.
- Did you at any trolley bus? - He asked.
- Ninth, - I replied.
- Lives near the Place Royale?
- Yes. - I answered. And I thought - where such an interest, where I live?
The man paused. That's good, I thought. He's a strange one. And this was somehow not on itself.
Finally, a trolley bus. Fortunately, he was ninth. I looked round to see whether he will go to the trolley. Yes, he was standing directly behind me.
- Go ahead, what are you? - He looked straight at me.
I went into the bus and sat near the window. Instantly my face turned to the window, I was tired of looking at the reflection on the night-glass cabin trolley. Outside it was only emptiness. And on the glass display this strange man. And what he clung to me? More and sat beside me. The situation was terrible ...
In the trolley rode five people, not counting the conductor. I had time to consider them, and I already got bored. It was eleven o'clock at night, and I wanted to sleep. For a moment, eyes closed, I felt like a place near me is released. I was overjoyed - a strange man came out at the next stop. Trolley bus slowed down, pushing me and other passengers a little forward. I opened my eyes at that moment when the head of an unknown man had disappeared beyond the trolley. With some difficulty trying to make out in pitch darkness, which now stop, I watched as he waved his hand in front of my window. And then I put my hand on my knees and found that I've lost my purse! Stop! This man stole it, until I closed my eyes and dozed off. I quickly jumped up and ran through the cabin next to the driver.
- Stop the trolley! - I cried.
- Girl, stop is only in the proper places.
- I had just been robbed, you do not understand, it's urgent!
- How could it happen in the empty trolley-bus? - Asked the guard, who came to my cries.
- I just closed my eyes and all ... but it is already!
- Who is he? So you know who he is?
- I remember his face, and just.
All the attention of other passengers was drawn to me. I was ready to cry. The bag was everything - mobile, wallet and keys. I have never been robbed, it was the first time in my life!
The driver stopped at the next stop. Realizing that I'm not exactly find this thief, and the fact that I went completely on the wrong bus stop, I kicked first posted with anger. Feeling a dull pain in my leg, I'm even more angry.
- Damn! - I'm cursed.
- Do you really want to see him? - The voice behind my back.
I abruptly turned around and saw some guy. He also was a passenger of the ill-fated trolley.
- And you then what? - I snapped him. I was so angry that I saw in every man an enemy.
- Nothing. - Responsible guy. - Simply this is my stop.
- Well, and go where you were going!
- I understand why you are shouting. You have been robbed.
- Recall is not necessary. So what do you want?
- I just thought that you might need my help.
- Your help? Me? And the gift is not necessary!
- I can carry you home, at this time to walk the streets is unsafe.
- I will not attacked, I've had nothing more to take.
- You are wrong, - answered the boy, holding out my hand. - My name is Andrew, - he introduced himself.
- Polina - I put my shivering hand in his soft, warm hand.
I do not believe myself, as agreed, so he had my hand. But I really had nothing to lose.
- Where do you live? - He asked.
I was not myself on this issue.
- You know - I said, - I went on the wrong bus stop, so ...
- You thought you catch up him? - he asked with irony.
- And it is true thought. I’ll show him!
Andrew laughed. I also wanted to laugh from myself.
- So I will not detain you, - I continued, seriously, releasing my hand from his palm.
- I'm in no hurry, I do not find it difficult to you.
Reason says that I should not allow him that. He does not hurry - and what time is it now ... I nervously glanced at the clock, and it was already a quarter to twelve. Do not hurry ... Something is not right. These guys at midnight just do not walk around the streets. And suddenly he’s a maniac!
But quite another to say, my other half - Polina, so it will be safer, this guy is very nice, even, so that the good cheer, cute!
In any case, I lose obviously nothing - there was no one, and if Andrew was a maniac, he would still caught up with me.
- I live two blocks away. On Pink Tulips Street.
- Got it. No problem.
We walked along the deserted street, and honestly, without Andrew I would have been much worse.
- How did it happen that you have been robbed? - He asked.
I told him this short story about a strange man at the bus stop in a fluttering cape, who sat down beside me and take advantage of the fact that I closed my eyes and dozed off, blatantly stole my bag. After all, to have such courage and audacity to take it straight from my knees! And if I opened my eyes and noticed that, what then? Bad luck to this Mr Brigand then.
- Yes, in our time you must be more attentive, Polina. - He did conclude that I knew without him. And what could I do? I am very tired today! Three couples at the university, five hours in the library, thinking about yesterday's betrayal of Max, a conversation with Katya, and yes even a full ignore, for the same Max. This is too much.
Andrew talked a lot about himself. He studied in his third year at the Law University and planned to become a lawyer. He was very interesting and decent guy. Well-read, intelligent, likeable, humorous, caring - what else could I ask for? And then I thought that fate had just made me a present today, and that the truth say that if you lose something - you will find something twice as nice. I grew up without parents, and not even know them so far. I lived in an orphanage, and when grown up and graduated from the school - I went to university of art at the Art Department, I’m now studying there in the first year, and parallel work in the school library. I live with middle-aged woman in an old two-room apartment on Pink Tulips Street , an orphanage helps me on behalf of the state in material terms.
. I'm used to. I was very upset at first for the fact that someone stole my bag with the things, but its still good that all my cash reserves, I kept it in my room. But generally the material plane is in little interest to me. I distinguish between rich and poor, but I was always all the same. But alas, I should again save the money for a new phone. I did not notice as we were already at the corner of Pink Tulips Street.
- I'll take you to the entrance? - Andrew asked.
- Of course - I agreed quite fearlessly.
- Well, - said Andrew, when we stood near the entrance of my house - I was very pleased. Goodbye, Polina!
- Bye, - I replied. - And many thanks!
- Not at all, - said his pleasant voice.
Chapter 2 by Tanya_Soyer
What can I say? I like Andrew very much, and I was a little disappointed with the fact that he did not ask for my phone number, but then remembered that I have no phone, while Svetlana (this is an old lady with whom I live), don’t have it too. Climbing on the fourth floor, I pressed bell push. I did not want to wake the old lady, but the keys are stolen along with a bag. Ten minutes later I realized that it will be very difficult to wake Svetlana. After a couple of minutes I saw how she lifts the lid and a drop of light shed the entrance. Then her incredulous voice asked: "Who's there?"
- This is me, Polina!
She muttered something under her breath and began to open numerous castles.
- Polina, do you even know what time is it now?
- Sorry, that awakened, I had a problem.
- Come quickly to sleep. Do you want to have supper?
- No, thanks, I ate at Katya. - I answered. - And yet - I hesitated - someone stole my bag.
- How?
- In the bus. Some very strange man. He went in the Nekrasova stop. I remember his face.
- Silly. You think that you find him? Even if you find him, you will not prove anything.
- Svetlana, I have everything in this bag! And the phone, and keys!
- And the money?
- Thank God I don’t carry a large amount!
- It turns out we have to change the lock - the old woman muttered irritably. - Okay, do not get upset; remember what I told you always? If you lose one thing ...
- You'll find something twice as nice - I continued a favorite expression of Svetlana.
- That's it. Okay, let's go to bed, you will get up early tomorrow. I will wake you up at seven o’clock.
- Good night. - I have wished her and went into my room.
Chapter 3 by Tanya_Soyer
I hate trolley-buses! At the University I also have to go on public transport. I was standing at the bus stop, which was called - "pink tulips street" and cursed all the trolleys in the world. In the trolley-bus, I cringed, tightly clutching a bag that I borrowed Svetlana until I buy a new one. Svetlana told me that when I come back and she is not at home, then she leave the keys with neighbors so that I could get into the house.She said that she would go today to buy a new lock.
Svetlana lived alone. She had a son, who lived in another city and came very rare. Svetlana’s husband died 8 years ago because of the patient's heart. And Svetlana was a frequent visitor to hospitals. Health of her limp, and not surprising, in 60 years simply there is no healthy people. Svetlana was a teacher in the past and her former pupils often came to her. They were sitting and drinking tea, talking, and honestly, I loved these evenings.They told me many interesting things. The government pays the money to her for my living at her house and she is very good to me.
It will be interesting why the street where I live is called the Pink Tulips Street. According to legend, once pink tulips rose on site skyscrapers. And there was a girl who come in each day and tore off tulips. One guy told her that if she would be so pluck them every day, they will no longer be here.. But she did not listen and continued to tear off. And then came the day when It was only one tulip. When she came, the guy standing beside it on his lap. He did not allow her to pluck it. He begged her, lest she tore the last flower, even in the name of love, but she was ruthless. Seeing that the guy will not deviate from the flower, she stuck the knife straight in his chest with which she had cut the tulips. The blood gushed of the guy’s breast; it was of the color of these tulips, pink, not red. The girl stepped over the guy lying in a pool of blood, cut the last tulip and pressed her face to it inhaling the delicate and alluring scent of a flower. And here she started coughing - pollen got into her throat and she choked pollen from this latest tulip. She fell near this guy. And then the miracle happened - the whole earth was once covered with these pink tulips, but there wasn’t guy and girl any more. They gave their lives for these pink tulips. But then everything is upside down and the houses were built here. A belief walks around that if a guy loves some girl so much as a guy from the legend loved these tulips, pink tulips will bloom again, and it shall signify the symbol of their eternal love.
As for me, it is romantic, but it's all a fairy tale.
At university I met Katya, who looked bewildered.
- Polina! - she ran to meet me.
- Hi, Katya. - I kissed her cheek.
- Why do you shut off your phone?
- I do not turn off. It is stolen. - I replied with a calm voice. - What's this? - I held out on seeing an enormous bouquet of roses on my desk - I have a secret admirer? - I went on, going to the bouquet.
- Sorry, Polina, but do not deceive yourself, - directly answered Katya. - Max brought it.
- Max? - I took the bouquet and threw it in the trash.
- Polina, what are you doing? – Katya surprised - do you even read the note did not you?
- No. - I replied.
Chapter 4 by Tanya_Soyer
Today there were two lessons. We were taught to mix colors, create a palette to play with light and shadow. And then we asked to draw a face of any person. I wanted to draw this robber, but could not remember the details. Katya was drawing me. She kept tossing her head, looking at me.
Katya lives on the Friendship Street with her family. She has a full family - mother, father, younger brother. The fact that I have not all this is not considered a fault, and she loves me, especially for internal qualities. For someone the fact that I am an orphan is an indicator that it is wrong to be friends with me. But Katya ... she is cool. She supports me in everything, we are always together. What can I say - a real friend!
In the end, I trusted my hand and turned off the brain - this is something I didn’t thought about who I draw.
- Wow, what a handsome man! – said Katya, she was very interesting who I draw
- It's ... - I paused, realizing that draw Andrew. - I do not know. Just painted and all.
- Wow! - Still admired Katya.
-Come on! Show me better that you drew. Make me beautiful?
- No, - smiled Katya - all is natural.
- My eyes are less. – I commented Katya.
- Far from it! - She said - you have now such big eyes.
- And I am not crash eyelashes blue ink.
- It's a game of colors. You see, I did that blue eyes.
- But I have gray-green.
- Polina, if you do not like it - tell me directly.
- Why, Katya, of course I like it. Thank you - I hugged Katya and then kissed her on the cheek.
Girls, give me your works - a voice of teacher is directly over our heads.
- Your phone is really stolen? - Katya asked, when we went to the buffet meal.
- Yes, with keys, purse and bag. In complete.
- When?
- Yesterday in the evening, when I came back from you. This guy clung to me at the stop. Mowed like a decent man, like he was watching the weather on the Internet. And in the bus I fell asleep, so he took advantage of this.
- Here's a beast! - Katya hissed through clenched teeth, biting a big piece of cake.
- Imagine, even had the audacity to wave his hand. A driver did not even stop there, where I requested. I was thinking to catch up the robber.
- Polina, are you? Seriously? If you're out there, it all could be much worse!
- Why he waited at the bus stop? He could pick up my bag at the bus stop, there were nobody.
- Silly me, silly - clutching her head Katya. – I should call Igor and he could take you home. And even better, drove you by his new car! Did you know, his father gave the car to him for his birthday.
- Cool. No, I do not know. You do not say that.
- We celebrated the holiday with him. Of course, he then celebrated separately with friends and at home, but the fact that he wanted to celebrate it with me individually is very nice.
Katya's Igor was a very rich young man, his parents provide it. He studied at the best university of our city, lived in the center, took Katya to restaurants, and now he has a new car.
- The old lady got mad? - She asked, drinking tea with cake.
- There are few, but tries not to show it. Today she went to buy a new lock.
- Are you after a lecture in the library?
- Yeah, - I replied.
- Polina, tonight I'm going for a walk with Igor, he promised a surprise. So ...
- Katya, what’s up? Everything is normal. I am not forcing you every evening to sit with me.
Well, I know you are in trouble because of Max.
- It’s easy for me. However, everything is normal. I do not need Max. And I do not worry.
Chapter 5 by Tanya_Soyer
I sat in the library and drew the girl who was sitting and writing something from a book by Belyaev - as always some criticism information for composition. Maxim entered the room.
- Hi, Polina, - he greeted. I raised my eyes and saw him.
- Maxim, what do you want?
- I would like to talk to you.
- Do not disturb children, they are learning.
- Let's go, - he suggested.
- No, I can not. I'm at job, Max.
- Good. I'll wait. At what time do you end?
- At 7 pm.
Max picked up a book of poems by Yesenin from the shelf and sat down at the desk.
He silently read. Then, after finishing painting the girl, I began to draw Maxim. I wanted so much to draw him ugly!
Maxim was only a year older than me; he studied at the college, and was pretty smart guy. We met at the disco. Our relationship did not last long. He ruined everything, even that's not the fact that I did not love him. I just caught him with his former girlfriend, Angela, when they kissed. I'm sure that this kiss would have great and exciting continuous part, if I had not caught them. So he actually breaks with me, but I just told him the reason for separation.
After work, we came out school and headed to the bus stop.
- Did you like roses? - Asked Max.
- Roses? - I asked - no! I threw them away.
- Did you read the note?
- I do not read the note from the flowers, which I discarded.
- And maybe it was worth to read it?
- I'm sure not.
- Listen, Polina, - he said - I want you to know one thing. Angela means nothing for me. I mean absolutely nothing! I need you!
- In that moment you did not think so.
- I'm sorry, Polina, please, forgive me!
- Maxim, you have no forgiveness! - I played. I knew that Max does not go away from me, and I liked to torment him. To spite him, I even smiled.
- Do you feel something to me? - He asked.
- No. Do not you know this? You’re funny, Max!
- Polina, you can not ...
- And can you? - I stopped. - Maxim, I'm tired of you! If you used Angela just for your entertainment, I do not care. Angela knows her own price. And you cannot buy me for the flowers. And for something else, too. I do not sell. Okay?
- Polina! Why do not you give me another chance?
- Because I have another guy - I lied to him.
- Who?
- You do not know him. He is older than you, smarter, and much nicer. His name is Andrew. Future lawyer. Okay?
- You picked up a rich man, then. Like your friend Katya. Because of money. And you say that you are not for sale! - He hissed. I felt I had gone too far, Maxim became angry and offended. I was taken aback.
- You know, Polina, - he continued - I thought you were not such a type of girl. You said that the money is nothing foe you! Oh yeah, I forgot, that money is now ruling the world, and even such a girl as you sold for it. And nobody will love you, as I do.
- What kind of love you say? If you loved me, you did not be kissing at the disco with Angela.
- Yes, I'm guilty, but do you think you are better now?
- I'm faithful.
- Sold for money.
I hit him.
- How dare you? - I asked.
- Sorry, Polina, I did not want to say it. - he apologized immediately. And I turned and walked away from him. He followed me.
- Polina!
I was going without turning.
- Wait a minute! - He shouted. - Polina, I love you!
- It's funny to listen that. - I answered.
We came to the stop of the same ninth trolley, but this time in the opposite direction. I have not looked at Maxim. I knew that trolley come in few minutes, and I’ll be going, and it still another way for Maxim. So he does get rid of me. But there it was! It turned out that Maxim brassily got a bus, paid for me and went to my house.
- Maxim, go to your home!
- I want to go to your apartment.
- And I do not invite you. I don’t let you come even at the threshold.
- And I’m going to see your grandmother.
- She is not my grandmother.
- What a difference.
- Yes, of course, its very big difference for me. You see, you even do not know me properly, and swear in love. Is this possible? - I would not be quiet.
- Of course, it’s possible, Polina. I am the real reason for this.
- I mean, I still can not forgive you. Do what you want. - I told him.
- Really? Well, we'll see. I win your love again.
In response, I just laughed.
- Good luck, Max. And bye. - I waved my hand near his face, and quickened my steps. But he still went back of me.
- If you do not fall behind, I shall complain to the police, that you persecute me. - I threatened him. - I am serious.
But he did not think lag. In the end, he came with me to my house.
- Svetlana, I'm home!
The old lady immediately came to meet me.
- And by the way, you have a guest - I said.
- Maxim! – The old lady was happy.
- Hello, aunt Lana! – said Maxim.
- Aunt Lana? - I whispered. How he called her? Even I have a conscience do not called her that short name. Well, now she gets mad and throws away him!
- Come, Maxim. – she invites him. - Tea?
- Yes, I suppose, - said Maxim.
- What? – I do not believe my ears. – It cannot be happen!
- Polina, what's up? – Asked aunt Lana.
- I'm just tired. - I replied.
- It's good that you invited Maxim.
- Yeah, - I hissed, entered the kitchen after the old lady. Max sat in the room and watched TV. Why she never told me to call her easier, I had to break the language, pronouncing the "Svetlana". Horror!
- Throw poison in his tea, - I said in jest.
- Polina! Why are you behaving so? You dated with Maxim.
- Dated, and it’s not so now. He went with me, but I do not want to see him.
- Quarrel?
- Something like that - I said, biting an apple. - Maybe you can throw away him?
- Why? - Ask Svetlana.
- At least then, that he will not respect you - I blurted out.
- Not respect? Polina, where did you get that idea?
- He called you "aunt Lana". Or you like it?
- What? Sounds pretty sweet, - said the old woman.
- Sweet? Wonderful! Well, let Maxim to be nice. But you never allowed me to call you aunt Lana!
- Polina, you call me by my full name yourself. I do not ask. You could go for something simpler.
- Well, you'll now aunt Lana, once you loved it so much.
I was rude to old lady. It is not right, but Max just brought me out of myself. I was closed in my own room and not come out even at dinner. I had to talk with Katya. Maybe she will give some advice about how to throw away Maxim. Despite the fact that it was 9 pm, I said nothing to anyone and went out. Svetlana heard the door slam in the hallway.
Chapter 6 by Tanya_Soyer
- I'll go for her, do not worry. – Maxim said.
- Maxim, give her the keys to the new lock, - the old womn asked.
She was pleased with them. She liked him. He was polite and decent with her. Here's a hypocrite! I hate him!
Max caught up with me for turning the Pink Tulips Street. Along the way he managed to buy a bottle of beer.
- Polina! - He called me.
- What do you need? Go to this woman! - I cried.
I was directed to the bus stop to go to Katya.
- Where are you going? - He asked.
- None of your business!
- Well, you know, that I will know where you are going.
- You really disgusted me.
- So there you was offended because of the old woman?
- Do you pretend that everything is normal, or you are really silly?
He grinned and took a sip of beer. When trolley bus arrived, I sat next to another woman, don’t leaving Max a chance to sit next to me. All the way he is staring at me. Enough is enough!
When I got off the bus, Max realized that I am going to Katia.
- By the way, Polina, I have the keys to your house.
- So what?
- Do not you believe me? - He asked, and showed them to me. They really wore thing, which usually hangs on the keys Svetlana.
- Give me - I held out a hand to him.
- On one condition.
- Give me my keys, there will be no conditions!
- I’ll give, if thou shalt again be with me.
- Maxim, you're sick.
- From loving you.
- Most likely, from the beer in your hand. - I said, noticing that he was already drunk. - When you only have time, you’re pig!
And then I remembered that Katya told me that today she will walk with Igor, and she will not be home.
- Damn! - I'm cursed. - What a day!
I had to go back to the bus stop. Maxim trailed behind me. I’ll lose forty minutes away to go home. If I'll be at home at half past ten, we can assume that I was lucky.
- Polina, you are frozen? - Asked Max, who was terribly drunk. But notice that I was shivering.
- What do you think?
- Let’s go into the cafe, drink tea, warm up? - He offered. For today it was the most normal of his proposal. Naturally, I agreed. Missed one trolley bus and looking after it, I thought that these trolleys walk here very rarely in evening time. As a result, we spent an hour in the cafe. My patience is exhausted.
- Well, I'll go wait in the street! - I said, mentally cursing myself for having listened to Maxim and missed because of him a trolley bus. Again, I’m returning home late as yesterday. Horror. Okay,its good that that fool with me, maybe nobody could to hang on to me.
Finally, the trolley bus appeared on the horizon. The idea that now I'm in a warm cabin, warmed me. We went into the trolley with Maxim. Down on the seat, which was incredibly cool.
- Polina, I love you so much! - started Max again.
- And I’m not!
He began telling a poem, which has learned today, while waiting for me in the library. It was about the ring.
- Oh, God! - I cried. In the trolley bus was a couple of people, and I felt ashamed of Maxim. I got up and then saw in the end of the salon Andrew, who looked at me in such a confusing look, that I was not myself. I stopped, as in stupor. A Maxim stood behind me and started screaming words of this poem like a crazy man.
- Maxim, shut up - I said quietly. But he does not fall silent. Then I went to Andrew.
- Hello.
- Hello, Polina.
I was glad that he remembered my name. Maxim, as usual, ruined everything. He walked up and started screaming that he loves me.
- Who is he? - asked Andrew with a smile – you heap somewhere again?
- Something like that - I replied.
- I'm her boyfriend, - said Maxim - and you?
- It's not my boyfriend, I see him the first time. – I justified.
- If I'm not your guy, then why I have your keys?
- Give me! - I grabbed the keys from Maxim’s hands.
- Maxim, it's Andrew! Do you remember I told you about him? - Suddenly I said.
- And what you said about me?
- She said you were her new boyfriend, and that you are a rich lawyer, and she was interested in you only because of your presentable form. - Said Maxim.
Andrew’s face was changed. I thought he would kill me.
- It is not so! - I cried. Oh, Maxim spoils my whole life! - Andrew, this is not true! I did not say anything like that!
- Polina, please no excuses, I do not believe him, - said Andrew.
Max stood in silence. We chatted with Andrew. He said he works as an administrator on the slot machines. Work ends at half past ten. So every day he rides the trolley bus at the same time. As far as I understand, he works not because he lacks money. He said he does not want to stay at home because of his father. His father wants Andrew will be a successful lawyer, of course, legal affairs attract Andrew, but he prefers the investigation than protection. As a child he was reading Sherlock Holmes mysteries and loves it. Of course, this may seem boring, but Andrew always knew how to refer to the joke. It was always interesting to listen to him.
- next stop is mine, - said Andrey.
- Bye.
- Bye, Polina.
He went out. I looked around and saw that Max had fallen asleep on the seat. And for this time, thanks to Andrew, I forgot about his existence. Of course, I might wake him up, but I did not. I let him go to the depot. He deserves it!
I left at the stop Pink tulips Street and went home. Svetlana (okay, I'll call her aunt Lana – its so really easy), was already asleep.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10156