Nothing Can Wake Him by Carterkid
Summary: In response to the August 'Same Story Different Author' story. The guys' tour bus breaks down.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 376 Read: 1052 Published: 08/09/10 Updated: 08/09/10

1. Chapter 1 by Carterkid

Chapter 1 by Carterkid
The lightning lit up the night sky as Nick and AJ watched from the bus window.While they were eating popcorn.

"Will you two go to bed?" The bus driver called.

"And miss the light show?" AJ asked with a grin.

The driver shook his head as he went down the road."Only the two of you would turn a storm into somethig to see."

"Oh,come on Max...live a little." Nick told him.

Max came to a four lane road,as he was slowing down,out of the corner of his eye,he sudduenly saw something coming towards him.

A car changing lanes at to fast a speed was now spinning out of control in thier direction.Max hit the brakes,holding the wheel in a death grip but it was to late the bus had hit a tree.

AJ and Nick fell off the couch.Moaning when they got up.

"What the hell?...." Kevin could be heard coming from the back.

"Max,What happen?" AJ asked when his head stopped spining.

Max didn't answer.AJ looked to him and turned his head with his eyes closed wishing he hadn't.

"What?" Nick asked with a face as white as a ghost.

"He's dead." AJ said in a soft whisper.

"God no." Brian said hearing AJ when he walked up to the front.

"I'm going to see if we can get out of here." Kevin said and went outside. He found a flat tire,the windshed was broken,there was stream coming from the front and back end of the bus,and the hood was falling apart from the tree they hit.

"Danm it!" Kevin yelled kicking the flat tire.

"Anybody got thier phone?" He called inside the bus.

"Mine's dead!" Nick yelled back.

"Mine's in the shop." Brian called back.

AJ tossed his to Kevin.Kevin opened it and stared at the phone. "No service guys."

"We're stuck here?....We're going to die!"

"No Nick,We're not going to die." Brian slapped him playfully across the head.

"There's a small town we passed,I'll go get help." Kevin said."You guys stay here."

An hour passed before Kev came back with a tow truck.

AJ,Brian and Nick got in the truck and the truck started to leave.

"You know Kev,I keep thinking we forgot something." Brian said.

Back on the bus,Howie was fast asleep.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10204