Love is by bonezbunny23
Summary: this is the story of aj and how he finds out the true meaning of what Love Is... He was single, enjoying the lavish nightlife in california till she came in to his life and changed everything he believed in.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: The Aj chronicles
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 20090 Read: 23731 Published: 09/01/10 Updated: 09/26/15
Story Notes:
this story is on hold right now

1. Chapter 1: Prologue by bonezbunny23

2. Chapter 2 by bonezbunny23

3. Chapter 3 by bonezbunny23

4. Chapter 4 by bonezbunny23

5. Chapter5 by bonezbunny23

6. Chapter 6 by bonezbunny23

7. Chapter 7 by bonezbunny23

8. Chapter 8 by bonezbunny23

9. Chapter 9 by bonezbunny23

10. Chapter 10: Madison Arrives by bonezbunny23

11. Chapter 11: Parents blessing by bonezbunny23

12. Chapter 12: Another backstreetbaby by bonezbunny23

13. Chapter 13 by bonezbunny23

14. Chapter 14 by bonezbunny23

15. Chapter 15 by bonezbunny23

16. Chapter 16: the meeting by bonezbunny23

Chapter 1: Prologue by bonezbunny23
~Prologue~
This wasn't supposed to be anything more then a one-night stand. She wasn't supposed to be able to get inside my head let alone my heart. Somehow what i thought was only going to be one night of pleasure turned into something that i never expected. It hit me like a tornado hits houses turning my life upside down. The life i used to love so much being a backstreetboy has its perks and i was enjoying all the benefits of my life until she came around and threw a monkeywrench into everything. I never thought my life would go from late night partying, drinking, being in stripclubs, having millions of girls screaming my name on stage and in the bedroom, To where it is now which is amazing.

So i hope you sit back strap yourselves in and get ready for the ride of your lives as you take a look in my life. I now know what brian, kevin, and howie meant when they kept trying to tell me What Love is.. Well i have my own definition of what Love is.. i hope you will have a sense of what love is when your done reading my story. I'm going to take you back to the night my life was hit by a Five foot seven brown-haired hazel eyed woman who took me by surprise but before i start telling the story i think there's a bit more to tell you first.

The guys and i are on hiatus have been since we ended the millenium tour. Brian became a dad, Nick is on tour for his solo album, Howie maybe popping the question to leigh soon,Kevin is enjoying this time off with kristin in the bahamas, as for me im doing fine i've been going to meetings and following my program i take it day by day. Sarah is no longer in my life but do you blame her we both did things to ruin what we had. i put my house in florida up for sale giving jd and vegas to my mom to look after for me. Now i reside in california the women out here are beautiful i would know i've had most of them in my bed. I was sitting at the bar when i heard someone calling my name looking around i smirked when i saw a table full of ladies.

I chuckled to myself as i grabbed my drink heading towards them when i got closer to the table i saw a guy hanging all over the one chick i immediatly knew who it was. It was my best friend and little brother Nick Carter. Nick was sitting at the table making out with some blonde when he looked up to see Aj staring at him. He pulls away from the girl grinning, Hey bone it's been awhile i heard about you and sarah im sorry man. Don't be it was for the best how come you didn't invite me over to join in the makeout session. Bone i'm sorry please sit i'll get us the hottest women in the club tonight maybe we will both get lucky tonight.

I had to smile at nick he makes me so proud, i taught him everything i know on the art of swooning women. Nick and i were enjoying watching the girls at our table fight for our attention to be honest it was turning me on. After 2 hours of smoozing with the women at our table i smiled at nick who was getting us rooms for the night. I was at the bar getting the drinks for everyone at the table when i spotted this beautiful women at the bar alone. Here ya go aj drinks on the house you and carter woman hunting i see. Aj smirked at blake well yeah but hey can you take these to carter.

I headed over to where i saw her to my surprise she was gone maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. i was almost to my table when i heard LET Go Of Me Adam. Nick was already making his way toward the noise when i pushed him back towards the table you stay with the ladies i'll go check it out. I heard nick cussing me out under his breath i didn't care i wasn't about to let him get all the credit. I made my way through the crowd of people that was now forming around the bar. when i made it through to the scene i was shocked to see that the woman screaming was the one i'd saw earlier.

ADAM LET GO OF ME LEAVE ME ALONE. The guy i assumed was adam grabbed her by the wrists. "NO LETS GO HOME AND TALK". "OW YOUR HURTING ME ADAM I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU. "I TOLD YOU IF YOU EVER CHEATED ON ME WE WERE DONE NOW LET GO". I smiled when the man holding on to her wrists fell to the ground in pain as she had kicked him below the belt now normally i wouldn't get involved but what happened next was down right wrong.

Adam had picked himself up off the ground going after his girlfriend, when he got up to her he snapped grabbing her by the hair smacking her across the face, WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW he had said pulling her by the hair through the club. this was it my moment to be a hero actually i was doing it to get her in my bed. I ran over to adam and tapped him on the shoulder when he looked at me i said wow some big man you are hitting your girlfriend infront of hundreds of people. Adam looked at me mind your own business she deserved it so why don't you just back off. How else was she supposed to get you off of her do you get off on being an asshole. i saw her running towards the bar to get blake when i was blindsided by adam.

I was going to walk away until i touched my lip and saw blood big mistake for him. I was about to swing when nick grabbed me let it go bone i'll take care of him go see if she's alright. I looked at nick about to curse him out but then i walked off to see if the girl was ok . Kim was sitting at the bar crying can i get another shot please. Blake had given me the shot i had just finished downing it when i looked up and saw big dark brown eyes staring into mine. What an asshole i wanted to see if you were alright i saw him hit you and wanted to come check on you.

She looked at me her beautiful eyes staring into mine and said thanks he is such a jerk i had just come home from work and found him in bed with my roomate, then he gives me the lame excuse that she came on to him. i'm so stupid i feel so humiliated I'm kim by the way and you are. I smiled at her i'm alex your not stupid don't you ever think that. Would you like another drink your more then welcome to join me and my friend at our table i can show you how a real man loves a woman. She looked at me i could see her thinking and when she joined me at the table. I began working my charm 2 hours later nick wa sheaded to his room with 2 girls and i was headed to my room with kim grinning because i was about to get lucky or so i thought.

Kim was kissing and nibbling on my neck and shoulders as i felt her hands go up under myshirt after 20 minutes there was a pile of clothes on the floor . I had picked up kim laying her on the bed using my hands and tongue to get her all worked up when i stopped to go to my pants to get a condom i heard kim crying. Whats the matter don't cry its alright i said trying to calm her down. She looked at me and said i can't do this. i don't want to be just a one night stand or another notch on your belt i'm sorry. if you want to see if i'm ok how bout offering dinner and a movie with that she put her number in my hand, got dressed and walked out leaving me naked in the hotel room with a shocked look on my face. Holy shit i just got rejected i went and took a cold shower feeling stunned because i was rejected Thats right ladies i aj mclean got rejected.
Chapter 2 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
Hope you like this chapter things are starting to get interesting
I listened to the sounds coming from nick's room and thought about joining him but instead I found myself getting up and banging on his door. Nick I need to talk to you open the damn door i know you’re busy but its important come on. I heard people shuffling around the room and smiled thinking hey if i have to suffer then so do they. The door opened, the girls were sent away and i had a very angry nick on my hands. Aj you had better have a very good fucking reason for banging on my door he said looking at me. I knew he was pissed but when he hears what I’m about to tell him he will be laughing his ass off.

Look nick i'm sorry for interrupting you i just didn't think it was fair that your getting laid when i'm not i said looking at him. Nick looked at aj with wide eyes what you mean your not getting laid i heard the shower and moans and then crying oh god what did you do bone. "Nothing we were fooling around and got each other worked up then when i went for a condom, Kim flaked out on me. She started crying saying something about not wanting to be another notch on my belt or a one night stand, she told me if i want to make sure she is ok to offer dinner and a movie then she left. The moaning you heard was me taking care of myself in the shower . I can't believe Kim rejected me that has never happened to me before.

Nick looked at me and then it happened he laughed so hard i thought he was going to pass out right in front of me. Nick gets his composer back looking at aj saying holyshit wait till the guys hear that you got rejected they will be laughing because we never thought you'd be the one wow guess you finally met your match bone. I looked at nick shaking my head not knowing how right he was going to be. " Ok Nick that's enough i know it's funny but come on man my ego's hurting right now am i really that bad in bed? Nick says come on age you and i both know it’s not your bedroom skills maybe she just couldn't handle it. You got her number so take her out wine and dine her then get her alone and bang the hell out of her. Now i'm going to bed since you rained on my parade call her bone what's the worst that could happen and with that nick shut the door. I took that as my sign to leave so i went back to my room, climbed in bed before i closed my eyes i made a decision tomorrow i would call Kim and ask her what her problem was and maybe take her to dinner.

Meanwhile across town Kim had arrived home just wanting to sleep but she still had to deal with Adam. She walked inside her house sighing when she saw beer bottles and clothes all over the living room. She made her way upstairs to her room where she found Adam watching TV. What are you doing in my house did you think i was joking when i said we're done because i'm not i want you out by the time i get off work tomorrow or I’ll have you removed by the police the choice is yours. I hope for your sake you make the right choice now get out of my room so i can go to bed you can sleep in there.
He didn't say anything he just got up heading to the door right before he stepped in the hallway he pinned kim against the wall yeah i cheated but its your fault all you had to do was quit your job and just stay here then i wouldn’t have to go to other women to feel needed. Kim looked at him with anger in her eyes she said you must be crazy there is no way i would give up my job and my friends and happiness for this. Adam you were needed but now you’re not at least when it comes to me anyway so like i said be gone before i get home if not then you will be leaving in handcuffs. She pushes him in the hallway locks the door and climbs in to bed soon she is sound asleep images of Alex in her head.

The sound of the alarm clock buzzing loudly woke Kim from her slumber. She climbed out of bed smiling as she got ready for work. She was in the kitchen getting coffee sighing because she couldn't get his images out of her head. Kim locked the door getting in her car going to pick up her neighbor Jill. Jill got inside the car and gasped OH MY GOD that bastard hit you again Kim why do you put up with that? Jill don't start i kicked Adam out he will be gone by the time i get home it doesn't hurt much. Jill kept talking until she saw a billboard Oh My god No way.

Kim says what are you freaking out about she looked at what Jill was looking at and her mouth fell open Holy shit i almost slept with a backstreet boy last night oh my god. Jill shrieks Huh Who Which one? That one Kim said pointing to Alex’s picture on the billboard then it hit her she had given him her number last night oh god what am i going to do she thought. Jill just giggled wow my best friend almost slept with aj McLean then she looked at Kim and said are you crazy why didn't you sleep with him. Kim says because I wasn't about to be another name on his list of one nightstands although he is a great kisser. Her face turned red as she thought about his mouth on hers. Not a word about this to anyone Jill i just want to work and go home. They walked into work without another word about their car conversation. Kim went to her desk engulfing herself in her work hoping her day would get better. Jill came over to Kim’s desk tapping her shoulder Hey Girly Lunchtime i thought we could hit up McDonalds my treat. Kim clicked off the computer walking out of work to McDonalds with her best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the bathroom shaving when i heard nick banging on my door. It's open what do you want Carter i'm a little busy i said going back to shaving my face. Nick walked into my room holding a McDonalds bag with a huge grin plastered on his face. What are you grinning about nick do i have something in my teeth. Nope even better, i was at McDonalds getting some lunch and i found myself standing in line behind these two hot babes the funny thing was the brunette looked very familiar.

Aj says that is what you came to tell me you saw someone you may know in McDonalds, nick you can be such a dumbass sometimes. Nick says did the chick you had with you last night have any tattoos. Aj said yeah 4 they were placed on her body beautifully especially the heart with angel wings on her back. Nick almost choked on his fries taking his cell phone out of his pocket holy shit bone i was standing behind her i knew i saw her somewhere. I looked at nick who was staring at his phone with an impish grin on his face. Carter what did you do i know that grin what did you tell those girls. Nothing all i did was take pictures shit i should of got the blondes number damn it.

I took nicks phone looking at the pictures oh my god that’s Kim what time is it. Fuck i'll never make it in fifteen minutes, did you happen to hear what they were talking about i said looking at nick who was making kissy noises at me. Sorry i was to busy staring at the blondes ass and if you want to now what they were talking about why don't you call her you said you had her number sheesh bone you’re hopeless. Nick took his phone from me sitting a bag of McDonalds down for me walking out my room to let me with my thoughts. I got a smile on my face as i dialed the number on the paper thinking nick you’re going to owe me big. I chuckled thinking just how much i was going to enjoy watching nick beg for the blondes number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill and i were sitting at McDonalds eating i was lost in thought thinking of Alex’s eyes when i heard Jill calling my name. Kim hello Kim your phones ringing she handed it to me. I picked up the phone saying hello and felt my heart soar when i heard his voice in my ear my cheeks turning three shades of red. I thought i was dreaming i kept pinching myself then i remembered i had given him my number. I was about to say hello when i looked down realizing i had accidentally hung up on him. Kim quickly dialed the number back on her phone smiling as his voice came across the line.

This is how my conversation with Alex went it gets a little dirty but after all this is aj McLean we are talking about. Hello beautiful, this is Alex you told me to call if i wanted to know if you’re ok.
Oh my gosh i can't believe you actually called me im sorry for turning you down last night i just got scared. It is ok anyway, the reason i am calling is that i wanted to know if you would like to take me up on dinner and mini-golf. Yeah I would love to go to dinner with you i do not know how much fun you’re going to have golfing with me i'm horrible. I heard him chuckle as he said i will pick you up at five then he growled in my ear as he said i can't wait to have you for dessert. My mouth fell open as i heard him chuckling i said five it is giving him my address.

Oh, Kim before i hang up i just wanted to ask do you know a blonde girl. Yeah Jill is my best friend if you’re looking for a threesome it is not going to happen at least with Jill she only goes for blondes. I heard him rummaging around for something then he said what are her digits i will have carter eating out my hands for life. I waited until Jill went to get a drink and quickly gave Alex her number. He said thanks i promise you will not regret this. Some how i knew he was right and now thanks to what he said before we hung up i'm not going to be able to get that image out my head. He had told me too bad your not here i would be eating you instead of these french-fries and then he hung up. Holy hell i really wanted five o clock to get here fast. My imagination was running wild with the images that flooded my mind. Kim, Kim, Hello Kim who was that Jill said looking at me. I just grinned sheepishly as i said Aj my heart was fluttering. Jill kept trying to get information out of me the whole car ride. We went back to work and as hard as I tried, i could not stop the images from running through my mind.
~~~~~~~
I put my phone back in my pocket smiling to myself as i got up heading to nicks room. I could not wait to see the look on his face when i gave him Jill’s number he would owe me big time. I knocked on the door grinning as i heard him shuffling across the room to the door. When he opened the door, i stepped inside saying you owe me big for this carter i said as i handed him the piece of paper grinning at him. Nick looked down at the piece of paper and smiled when he saw what was written on it.
Nick,
You owe me big for this and i will collect in time but for now, i have a date to get ready for.
Do not make me regret this she is Kim’s best friend if you mess this up for me i will never help you out again.
Jillian Brown
5137214489
You’re welcome
AJ.
Nick says i won't mess this up man i swear. I do owe you but we can talk about what you want later. He looked at me smiling as i felt him hug me as he programmed Jill's number in his phone. What a weenie he's already smitten and hasn’t even met her yet. I chuckled then it dawned on me why was i calling nick a weenie when i just got done doing the same thing he was. I can keep telling myself i am not smitten with Kim but somehow tonight was going to make me realize just how bad i had it for her.
End Notes:
I am changing nick's girlfriends name to jill it sounds better to me
Chapter 3 by bonezbunny23
I looked down at my watch smiling hoping 5 would get here but time seemed to slowly tick away. I had just gotten finished making dinner reservations,paying for the minigolf courses and ordering flowers when nick came through the door grinning like the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland. I looked at him for a moment i thought about reaching out to smack him for barging in without knocking untill i remembered i had gotten him Jills number. Did you get laid i asked looking at him like he was crazy. Not yet but maybe after dinner i can give Jill her own rendition of sex on the beach nick said looking at me. I looked at him giving him a thumbs up as he walked out of the room i found myself frowning how is it that i'm the one who did all the dirty work yet carter seems to reap the rewards.

I smiled when i saw myself in the mirror ok i didn't just smile i grinned from ear to ear. Ok i'm conceited so what but when you look as good as i do it pays to be that way. The last thing i did before i walked out my hotel room was make sure i taped the note to nicks door, slipped condoms in my pocket and pulled the door shut. Two backstreetboys are getting lucky tonight i thought as i got in the limo heading to kim's place flowers in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim was running around her room like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to decide on what to wear. She finally decided on a dress that fit her perfectly it showed skin but in all the right places 2 of her tattoos peeking out under the dress. She had just finished doing her hair when the doorbell rang suddenly the butterflies that left her stomach had returned. She swallowed hard making her way down the steps to get the door. She was blown away by the man standing in front of her. Now i know what my mom meant when she said goodgirls like badboys. He looked very delicious suddenly i wasn't hungry for food anymore. When i opened the door alex was standing there with roses in his hands wearing a red buttoned down shirt and jeans that were tight in all the right places blushing i took the flowers from him. Thank you their beautiful let me put them in some water and we can go i said to him as i ran into the kitchen finding a vase for the flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't know what to expect when i heard kim coming down the stairs to open the door. I was just about to go back to the limo when the door opened and i saw kim standing there. She looked absolutely amazing i felt the sudden urge to just shut the door and fuck her right on her living room floor. She must of been trying to give me a heart attack. It worked i found my self staring at her like a dog drooling over a bone. I found myself doomed for she had pulled out all stops with her wardrobe damn those little black dresses. I watched her slink away to the kitchen my eyes following her movements. When she came out of the kitchen i took her hand you look amazing. Thanks you don't look so bad yourself alex kim said getting in the car with alex.

We arrived at the golfcourse minutes later. I helped kim out leading her over to the first hole just when i thought i had myself under control she bent over placing the golf ball on the green. I definetly was going to need a cold shower after that but for now i had a game to win. You sure you never played golf before i asked her as she got another hole in one. She blushed well ok you got me i've been playing minigolf since i was 3 years old. Ah the truth comes out what else are you holding out on me?

I smiled when kim walked up to me her lips touching mine that was all it took for me to decide to skip dinner and have dessert. Kim must of read my mind becuase the next thing i knew she dragged me to the limo practically ripping my clothes off. My hands made quick work of her dress as i made small circles on the sides of her thighs rubbing up each side of her body. Kim said alex we can't not in here. I smiled Sure we can i said as my hands continued to explore her body.Kim was having problems We can't she said breathlessly.

I grapped her hips pulling her down her ass resting on my hardened cock.I gasped when i felt the tips of his fingers gently enter my panties letting me know were he was headed. I was feeling wild so i grabbed both sides of her panties ripping them in half . I gasped looking at alex as i felt the heat rush from my core to my entire body.I held my breath as i felt his hands slip between my legs warming me up with everytouch.I loved the affect i had on her i kept pettinger her till she was soaking wet calling my name.

"Alex please' I smiled kissing her slowly making my way back down her body again."Alex... Please I need you now" She was begging me i knew she was so close to her orgasm i could see the tears in her eyes. Alex i'm close please i want to feel you come with me. I growled as i slid her up to my chest resting the weight of my lower body against her. I let out a moan when i felt her legs go around my waist . I entered kim slowly knowing it would be the end for me if i went any faster.

Kim's body began to shake feeling her tension i went the rest of the way inside her. I looked at alex his teeth clenched as i arched my back and my body tightened on him like a vice. I felt her legs moveing to keep herself from orgasing just yet.I heard her take in breaths as i pulled out and re-entered her slowly.Kim dug her nails into my back thrusting hard against her i knew i was getting close to my release.'Alex" She said my name over and over again.

I thrusted in her 2 more times going as deep as i could her body shaking under me again. When i felt her walls tense and thicken then collapse i lost it.I growled as my chest tightened i closed my eyes and grunted as i felt my body release spilling my seed deep inside kim.

Kim looked up at me from her side of the bed and said this wasn't a one time thing right. I saw the look in her eyes as she waited for my answer. I thought to myself yes its a one time thing then i did the unthinkable i kissed kim's forehead saying no im here for the long haul. somehow i think im ready for the long haul. Maybe sett... whoa the thought of settling down scared the shit out of me because of what my mom went through.I looked down at kim asleep on my chest smiling as i turned the light out suddenly the thought of settling down doesnt sound so bad.
Chapter 4 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
hope you like this chapter its filled with a surprise
Alex's Point Of View:
The past 4 months have been interesting to say the least. Nick and Jill are getting along so well they are practically inseperable. I can see marriage down the line for them if things keep going so well. Alot has changed for me as well i'm still shocked at how much my life has changed. I am doing my 12 steps program everyday, i've cutt down smoking and i can now get satisfaction knowing brian isn't the only dad in the group anymore. That's right ladies i'm going to be a dad. I can't wait to tell howie,brian and kevin the big news Nick already knows Jill told him. I have been very busy with baby shopping and golfing with nick to just being lazy at home which is what im doing now. I am sitting on the couch with my doggies waiting for kim to get home from work.
~~~~~~~~~~
November 23rd, 2003
Alex was sitting on the couch watching tv with tank sprawled out in his lap asleep when the phone rang. He sighed putting tank on the floor grabbing the phone from its mount on the wall. Hello he said to the other person on the line. Hey bone its rok just calling to see if your still coming for dinner, and baylees party. "Brian of course we are kim is so excited to meet baylee and leighanne it's all she has been talking about for the last few days. " They can't wait to meet her either.

"Rok it's gonna be a blast tell leighanne to check Nick, Jill, Kim and myself off the list we are all coming down together. "Alright bone, i'll let her know im glad you and nick are happy it's good to see all my brothers smiling for a change. "Thanks Brian that means alot coming from you, i can't beleive baylee is one already. "I know he is growing so fast makes me want another one leighanne says maybe in a few years. " I'll see ya soon rok i gotta get kim from work then head to the doctors for our 3 months picture. He hangs up before brian can ask any questions, He gets the dogs outside,gets in the car and drives off to pick up kim.

Brian hangs up the phone then looks at leighanne thats odd. "Whats odd hunny are they coming for the party? " Yeah everyones coming thats not whats odd aj said before we hung up he had to go becuase he had to get kim from work then head to the doctor for a 3 months picture. Leighanne smiles at him I don't think baylee is going to like sharing his title. Brian says title oh you mean as the only backstreet ba.... whoa im going to call nick and he runs off.
Alex pulls up to where kim works waiting for her to come out. He smiles to himself thinking about the day she told him she was pregnant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
FlashBACK
July 29th,2003
I was playing golf with nick when i got the text from kim that she wanted to see me apparently she had something to tell me. I'm not gonna lie my mind was racing with what it could be. "Nick i'm gonna have to bail im sorry man kim just said she needs to see me she has something to tell me. " Bone it's fine we can golf anytime let me know if everythigns alright i'm glad she texted you so i can get my ass back in bed with Jill. I hugged nick and ran to the car wondering what it could be that she has to tellme. I got to kim's place parked the car and headed inside.

I could tell she was thinking becuase she jumped when i wrapped my arms around her. " Sorry babe didnt mean to scare you, i got your message what's up. She looked at me with tears in her eyes saying i think you better sit down alex i dunno where to start. I sat down on the bed beside her its ok babe you can tell me anything i told you that. She looked at me and said Alex i'm pregnant then started crying her eyes out. I took her hands and made her look me in the eyes so i could tell her what i was going to say.

Kim looked in to alex's eyes as she listened to the words he said. Kim, i know things seem to be moving a little fast for us,But when i told you 2 weeks ago i was in it for the long haul thats what i meant i'm not going anywhere. Kim looks at alex hugging him you mean you want me to keep the baby, you told me you didnt want kids for a few years i didn't mean to mess up your plans. Alex looked kim in the eyes you didn't mess anything up yes i want you to keep the baby i know its happening faster then i wanted it to but i wouldn't have it any other way. End of Flashback
Alex smiled as nick and Jill arrived at the house to head to the airport with them. Nick hugs alex putting his and Jills bags in the luggage thing. "Well what did the doctor say, is it a boy or a girl does it still look like a bean. Alex smiled at nick "No it looks like a baby now with ten fingers, ten toes and my big nose. Doctor stevens said kim is due the end of april. The baby is growing very well and when she hits the 5 month mark we can know the sex.

Kim giggles You know jill sometimes i think he is more excited then i am about the baby. I just hope he didn't let it slip when he was on the phone with brian. Jill smiles You mean we are the only ones who know yeah this is so exciting. Kim hands Jill a picture thats for you and nick we have a copy for everyone. Kim and Jill were oooing and ahhing over the picture as nick and alex came up to them saying it was time to go their plane had arrived. Once on the plane everyone got setteled in their seats nick and Jill were watching a movie on his laptop while kim and alex were cuddling.

Kim smiled aw baby look their sleeping she said pointing to nick and Jill. Alex smiled aw yep i love it when he's sleeping then he stays out of trouble. Kim smiled as she thought about all the things that happened in the past four months. She was excited soon she would be in atlanta spending the holidays with her new Extended Family. She went to sleep excited to be a part of The backstreet family.
End Notes:
sorry i haven't updated in a few days been feeling a little under the weather hope you like the chapter
Chapter5 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
heres the next chapter hope you like it feedback is greatly appreciated wether its good or bad i need some ideas for baby names thanks
Alex,Kim,Nick, and Jill walked off the plane heading to the car that was waiting for them. Once they were in the car Jill says this is nice very spacious. Nick says yeah it is nice he pulls Jill into his lap kissing her forehead. Kim smiled at alex who was playing peekaboo with her belly. Alex kissed Kim's belly wrapping his arms around her as the car pulled up to brians.Nick opened the door and everyone got out walking up to brians door bags in their hands.

Brian opens the door shuffling everyone inside now i really do have a full house. You can put the gifts over there on the table. Nick looked around the house smiling at the decorations awsome i cant wait to see the cake. Brian grinned come on everyones in the den. Brian walked into the den with the rest of us behind him. Everyone was talking and huddling over the photoalbums of baylee untill kim said Oh my god it kicked me.

I went over to kim hugging her im sorry baby it really hurt she said looking at me.Alex kissed her forehead it's ok i think our secret is out now. Sure enough everyone except nick and Jill were looking at us.Kim smiles i know alex probally blurted it out to brian on the phone so for everyone else we're pregnant.Leighanne says oh my gosh another backstreetbaby this is so exciting. Alex smiles saying i got copies of the sonogram for everyone.

Kim sits down on the couch smiling when she feels someone tugging on her leg she looked down smiling at baylee. She picks him up Happy Birthday Baylee how old are you now. Baylee held up one little finger looking at kim giggling. "Your going to be a heartbreaker when you get older i bet your excited for cake kim said. Baylee stood up on the couch and yelled CAKE CAKE CAKE. Everyone went over to the couch chuckling at baylee then his party started.

Several hours later the guys were in the kitchen talking while the girls and i were in the den. Leighanne,Kristin, and Leah welcomed Jill and i into the family. I smiled it felt nice to be accepted by the 3 of them. Jill says aw thanks you girls are so nice i feel like i just gained 3 sisters. They hugged Jill then turned back to kim who was crying. Leighanne says whats the matter kim.

Kim looked at leighanne nothing i'm crying becuase my family just got bigger i was so scared i wouldn't be accepted. Leighanne says don't think like that you and Jill are part of the family. Kristen says oh my god another mclean the world is doomed. Leah chuckles watch it be a girl thats just aj's luck. Kim says oh my god denise said the same thing she thinks its a girl as well. I really don't mind just as long as it's healthy.


Alex says i know baylee just turned one and me having a kid is going to make things a little kaotic but i really think we can do this guys. Our fans are still out there waiting for us.Wouldn't it be cool to throw it in jives faces that they couldnt keep the backstreetboys apart. Nick says i agree with aj i'm ready to show the world backstreetsback.Howie says I think nows a perfect time for a comeback. We are back to how we were when we first started im in.

Brian smiles backstreetsback lets show the world what we can do. Kevin looks at them for a few minutes then says when aren't things kaotic after all we are the backstreetboys.Lets go tell the girls the good news. The guys walked into the den finding the girls watching tv. Kim looked up from the tv hey babe how did the meeting go? He grinned as they all yelled BACKSTREETS BACK ALRIGHT. Kim smiles at alex thats great baby im so happy for you guys.

December25th,2003

Alex smiled as he put the finishing touches on the backyard. He finished his cigarette and made his way back into the house.He had the turkey in the oven,the cookies made,the gifts under the tree, and was just setting the table when he heard kim coming down stairs. He smiled meeting her at the bottom of the stairs merrychristmas kim. She wrapped her arms around his neck smiling oh my gosh hunny you did all this for me. Alex smiled yep its all for you the guys and mom should be here soon.

You look so cute in that winter coat and boots my snow bunny. Kim looked at him why am i in winter attire when we live in california baby? He chuckled because its part of my surprise now come on. Alex took my hand leading me to the backyard my eyes closed can i look yet. He smiled yes you can open your eyes. When i opened my eyes i gasped the backyard had been turned into a winter wonderland.

Alex its beautiful you didn't have to do that. He smiled i know but i did becuase i love seeing you smile. i know how upset you got about not having snow for christmas so i brought it to you my snow bunny. Kim walked around the yard with alex to a little spot he set up under a tree. Oh alex you really are amazing hot choclate and smores your too good to me. He kissed kim's forehead anything for you beautiful i thought we could have our own little smore session before everyone gets here.

We spent the next 2 hours eating smores,playing in the snow and singing christmas carols. I was sitting on the couch drinking another cup of hot chocolate while alex cleaned up the backyard. Alex came inside just as the doorbell rang. He opened the door and smiled as everyone filed into the house. Everyone hugged and set all the gifts around the tree. Nick says i thought you said you couldnt cook bone.

Alex smirked i never said i couldnt cook i just said i chose not too.Jill says merry christmas from nick and i to everyone we hope you like your gifts. We all gathered around the tree exchanging gifts with eachother. Kim smiles as everyone was getting up to head to the table wait there's one more present to be opened. Everyone sat back down as kim gave the gift to alex merry christmas baby. Alex took his time opening the box when he got it opened he saw pink booties and a new sonogram picture tears filled his eyes.He looks at everyone then kisses kim's belly Merry Christmas Baby girl we cant wait to meet you.

Denise says a little girl just your luck looks like you have to wait for a little boy. Alex smiled its ok mom i wouldnt have it any other way. Later that night when everyone had left and Kim and i were laying in bed i smiled looking down at her kissing her forehead. It really has been A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Chapter 6 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
Alex goes with nick to the mall to find a gift for Jill whiles he there he picks up a ring for kim thats right he popped the question
February 14th,2004:
I used to not care about valentines day to me it was just another day that was untill kim came along. now i find myself in the kitchen wearing an apron baking heart shaped cookies, god i feel like such a girl. I set up a spa day for kim so i could go pick up nick and help him pick out a gift for Jill. I put the cookies away so the dogs can't get them and headed to pick up nick. Nick had just locked the door and was coming down the steps when aj pulled in the driveway. Nick climbed in the truck shut the door and smiled.

"Ready to shop bone i gotta find the perfect gift for jill. " Yeah i know thats why i'm helping you,plus i can get my shopping done too. " I thought you already got kim's gifts."Nick did you forget that i'm asking her to marry me today? " Yeah i did bone i'm sorry so thats why we are going to tiffanys. " Yea nick this is a big step for me i just hope she says yes. " Don't worry bone she will say yes she's crazy about you.

Alex smiled as they parked the car walking in to the mall. Alex groaned honestly nick just pick something already im sure jill will like it. Nick smiled as he followed aj into tiffanys. Alex walked up to the counter hey sam, is it ready? " Here ya go Mr.mclean she is one lucky lady." Nope im the lucky one sam i'll be seeing you.

Nick looked at aj let me see man. He smiled showing nick the ring. "Holy Shit that is so awsome i know she will say yes now. " Lets go i have a lot to do before kim gets home. They left the mall getting in the truck heading back to the house. Kim remind me to thank alex for letting you have a spa day Jill said.

Kim just laughed your welcome i'll be glad to see my feet again. He sure does love spoiling me even when i tell him not too. He says i deserve it because i put up with his crazy self. Jill says yeah well i already gave nick his gift this morning. I can't wait to see what alex got you. Kim says how bout we finish up here so i can get home and find out then i can tell you at dinner later tonight. Jill smiles helping kim to the car then drops her off at home.

Kim walked up the steps opening the door Baby I'm home. " I'm in here alex yelled from the kitchen. Kim waddled into the kitchen those cookies smell yummy. Thanks for the spa babe it felt great. "Your welcome remind me to never let nick loose in victoria secrets again. "Oh god you poor baby i thought you liked victoria secrets.

I love the store because it has stuff i can get you to model for me. " Is that so well i dont think anything will fit right now i'm a whale. " Aw baby your beautiful some more stuff for the nursery came today. I read some of the baby name books how do people comeup with so many names for one little person. Kim smiled i dunno but we need to think of some i really dont think she likes being called her or baby mclean all the time. Alex smiles why don't we just pick from the hat we put all those names in last month.

Kim hugged him ok you go get the hat i'll stay here with the cookies to make sure the dogs don't eat them she said putting one in her mouth. Alex shook his head ok cookie monster i'll get the hat. He came back to the kitchen with the hat smiling when he saw there was still cookies left. " I only had 3 i don't want the little one bouncing on my bladder at dinner tonight. " i got the hat lets see what mommy and daddy are going to call you baby girl. Alex sat the hat down on the table you first baby.

Kim dug around the hat and said the paper says Bridgette. Alex dug around the hat the paper says Abigail. They each pulled 3 more names out the hat. How are we ever gonna choose between these names alex kim said.He grinned easy process of elimination the ones we dont like go back in the hat then we pick from whats left. The names that were picked are Bridgette,Abigail,Natalie,Madison,Emily,Ariel,Chloe, and Destiny kim said.

Alex says which ones go back in the hat, he watched as kim threw 2 names in the hat your turn baby. He smiled throwing 2 names in the hat as he said another one and another one bites the dust. Kim smiles you are such a nerd at times lets see what names are left Natalie,Madison,Ariel, and Emily. This is so hard she says looking at alex. He smiled lets both write down a name then on the count of 3 show eachother what we got. Kim smiled writing down the name she liked then she tried looking over alex's shoulder to see what he wrote.

Hey no peeking he said now you get to go first. Kim says lets jsut do it together. Alex says whatever you wrote is what we will use so go ahead babe. Kim says i picked madison why are you grinning like that alex. He smiles i picked madison too baby. He kissed her forehead then went to get ready for dinner. Kim was putting on her makeup when she saw alex in the doorway.

He smiled looking at kim then got down on one knee. Alex what are you doing she said looking at him. Alex looked at kim 8 months ago, i was going down a path that was leading to despair then you came into my life and changed everything. I know its only 8 months but i can't imagine my life without you and madison in it Kimberly will you marry me and let me love you forever. Kim looked at alex and then the ring it was beautiful. It had 8 small diamonds surrounding a pink 18 carat stone my eyes filled with tears as i looked down Oh alex yes i'll marry you i love you so much.

Alex smiled kissing kim look what it says she looks at what was engraved to the angel who changed what i believe in.Alex puts the ring on her finger i love you too my beautiful angel. Kim giggled i can't wait to see everyones faces at dinner when we tell them we are engaged. I smiled at the thought of seeing all their priceless faces. This was going to be a valentines dinner i would never forget.
End Notes:
what will happen at dinner how will the guys react to the news of alex being engaged stay tuned
Chapter 7 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
heres the next chapter hope you enjoy it things are going to start getting interesting espcially when kims past comes back to haunt her when her parents demand to be in her life can kim and alex handle this or will she have more heart ache.
March 17th, 2004 St. Patricks Day.
Kim has been keeping to her self the past few weeks and im starting to get a bit concerned. We are almost 2 hours late for her baby shower at jill's place. I was just about to call jill and tell her to cancel when kim came downstairs ok i'm ready.I helped her to the car. When we got closer to jill's kim took my hand and said I can't believe them how dare they think they can just pop in my life now and call themselves my parents. "Hunny i dunno you really havent told me much about your past, try not to think about it besides i got all dressed up just for you becuase its your special day baby". " I haven't said anything because i didn't think you would want to know about before i met you and what happened in my life untill you came along and rescued me from adam.

" Kim, i dont want you to be afraid to tell me anything no matter how bad it is we will get through it together. "Alex my life was hell before you came along, my mom is a horrible person my dad used to molest me when i was little and everytime i'd tell my mom she would beat me. it started when i was five and continued for ten years. I still remember sitting in the nurses office crying because i was afraid she would send me home instead she called children services and the police. I was taken away from my parents in florida, thats when everything changed. I was adopted living a new life in california with the people i called my parents. I met Jill that year in school and we've been friends ever since.

She was there for me through everything the trial of my real parents, graduating high school, the car accident that took my adoptive parents from me,college and all the abuse i took from adam. I can't believe they only got ten years for what they did to me they have no rights to me or our daughter. Alex parked the car in nick's driveway then took me in his arms holding me letting me cry.

Several hours later i was enjoying my baby shower laughing and playing games totally forgetting about what happened in the car. Alex was in the kitchen with the guys. I knew why he was having a meeting with them and all my doubts and fears went away when they all came out smiling. " you have nothing to worry about kim because you have a very big family who won't let anyone harm you and don't worry We wont let anyone MESS WITH OUR FAMILY".Kim smiled gosh you guys don't have to do that. They all smile You and madison are part of the backstreetfamily its our responsibilty to protect you.

Kim hugged all of them including alex i love you baby.Alex smiles holding kim i love you too beautiful.Kim looked at alex who was loading the last bit of gifts in the car smiling as she thought of how great of a dad he is going to be. Alex shut the trunk of the car and came over wrapping his arms around kim who was in deep thought. What you thinking about beautiful?. " Oh Just how great of a husband and father your going to be baby.

"It's the little things you say that make me realize how much i love you. Kim smiles kissing him aw hunny i love you too. Kim Hugged nick and jill thanking them for the baby shower and as she was walking out the door with alex to the car, a strange feeling came over her she shrugged it off hoping it was just hunger pains. Alex held kims hand smiling baby don't worry the guys won't let anyone bother you even your parents i promise you and madison are safe. Some how i knew Alex and the guys wouldn't let anythign happen to me or madison. I kissed his hand saying i know you all won't let anything happen i just want to get home and sleep it's been a long day.

"Sleep sounds good i doubt we will get any when madison gets here i just hope she likes her room. "Aw hunny shes going to love her room becuase her daddy made it for her. Alex smiled kissing kim's cheek we are going to do just fine.Alex helped kim out the car letting her go inside while he unloaded the car. An hour later he went upstairs climbing in bed with kim. Alex kissed her forehead then drifted off to sleep.I tried sleep Although the feeling in my stomach told me my parents wouldnt go down with out a fight. I just hope they are prepared for the fight of their lives i told myself as i drifted off to sleep.
Chapter 8 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
this chapter is alittle intense alex gets a visit from his father and adam gets a call from kims parents what will happen.
March 24th, 2004:
I was sound asleep in bed when my phone started ringing, I grabbed it saying hello to the voices on the other end. Hello is this Adam?. " Yes, who are you what do you want?. " We Are Kimberly Anderson's biological parents, We thought you might be able to help us. " I don't know what made you think i would help the two of you get back at kim. " You used to date her, you know things we can use to our advantage. "Look i dunno how you got my number, but really your wasting your time and mine.

There is no way i'm going to be involved with what ever you are trying. Yeah i dated kim and things weren't the best i caused her enough trouble. Find someone else to help you i want no parts of it. Adam hung up the phone then sighed as he rummaged through the desk looking for kim's number.~~~~~~~~~~

Kim was sitting on the couch watching tv when the phone rang. She sighed alex was still at the studio with the guys so she got up off the couch and took the phone off the wall mount. Hello she said almost dropping the phone when she heard adam on the other end. "Kim, Don't hang up i called to warn you. " Warn me about what adam how did you get this number?. "I called information thats not important i wanted to warn you about your parents.

They called me 10 minutes ago asking me to help them try to get back at you or something. I told them they were wasting their time and mine.Kim listened to adam the tone in his voice made her believe what he was saying about her parents. "Kim i told them to go fly a kite and that i caused you enough trouble i just thought you would like to know they are looking for you. "Thank you adam, i appreciate the call i really do i'm going to go now so i can deal with this. Kim put the phone back on the wall mount then sat down on the couch rubbing her belly i've got to face them sooner or later even if i don't want too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex was down in the lounge area eating lunch and having a cigarette when he heard his name being called. Holy fuck Kevin you scared the shit out of me what's up. Sorry bone uh you expecting anyone else at the studio today. Kevin you know i'm not just kim who's here. Kevin looked at aj then sighed Your dad is here. Alex looked at kevin then sighed come on lets go see what he wants more money probally.

They got to the back of the studio just in time to see brian holding back nick who was trying to lunge at bob. Whoa, whats going on aj said stepping between nick and his dad. Brian says apparently your father said something that set nick off i don't knwo what was said all i know is i can't hold nick back for much longer. Aj looks at his dad What did you say to nick? Robert looked at alex nothing i just came to see you is that a crime. Nick says i won't be the only one brian will have to worry about holding back once i tell alex what you said asshole.

Robert laughs ha like aj is going to believe you over me i'm his father. Nick looks at alex saying your dad had the nerve to try and hit on jill that made me a little mad. What really pissed me off is when he said and i quote "im dissapointed in aj he went and knocked up some slut then decides to marry her, tells everyone including denise about the engagement and the baby except for me,aj must be stupid if he thinks he can make this work he is the biggest screwup i know" Now bone if it was anyone else i would of kept my mouth shut but he doesn't have anyright to bad mouth you or kim or jill. Alex looked at nick and then at his dad smiling. Rok let nick go alex said looking at brian.

Why would i do that bone he said letting nick go. Alex says so you guys can watch what happens. He turned and looks at his father Don't worry i'm not going to give you the satisfaction of beign just like you by hitting you. Alex got in his face saying You say your my father ha more like sperm donor. I had no reason to tell you about my engagement or becoming a father because your not a apart of my life. Yeah i made mistakes and did things im not proud of but i can tell you this I won't be A DEAD BEAT DAD LIKE YOU.

Robert laughed alex your my son you will always mess up even if you try not to. Alex looked at brian and nick then lunged at his dad fists flying. It took brian, howie,kevin and nick 20 minutes to get alex off his dad. While howie,nick and brian had a hold of alex kevin helped up robert and said I think you better leave before i tell them to let alex go again if you try to contact my brother again i'll hurt you myself. Kevin waited till he saw roberts car fly out the parking lot and head down the street before letting alex go. He smiles How bout you all come over to my place for a barbeque tommorrow lets go home and relax.

Alex smiled his anger going away as he climbed in bed with kim and their dogs. He held kim in his arms kissing her forehead. I love you my angel thanks for loving me. He turned out the light drifting off to sleep but not before he heard her say I love you too alex i will always love you .
End Notes:
will alex tell kim what happened at the studio? will kim tell alex about the phone call she got? will they be able to handle the pressures of parenthood or will they crash and burn keep reading to find out.
Chapter 9 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
Alex has an intense meeting with sarah, things start getting interesting with nick and jill
April 17th,2004
Kim's Point Of View.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When alex told me about the conversation he had with bob i started to worry. I know alex is strong and has great will power but sometimes he lets things get to him. I know he's got something on his mind he's been picking at his fingers for the last week. I hope he isn't having second thoughts about us or madison. Maybe his mind is racing like mine trying to come up with answers as to why people from our past don't want us together. This is supposed to be a happy time where alex and i are spending time together getting ready to be parents.

He has been so busy at the studio and i've been keeping to myself. I need to get myself together and talk with him before things get any worse. I got dressed and went downstairs seeing marcus on the couch. Alex had asked him to stay with us after what happened with his dad and the phone call my parents made. Hey marcus i know the guys are busy and management doesn't want me there but this is important i need to see alex. He smiled kev called me a few minutes ago asking me to bring you so aj can focus.

I hugged marcus then giggled as madison kicked thats right babygirl we are going to see daddy. The drive to the studio was boring, i had to listen to all the do's and don'ts of being in the studio blah blah blah i already know this. Are you hearing me Kim marcus asked looking at me. Yes i'm hearing you, i know the rules i'll be on my best behavior i just want to talk to alex. Kim i know you will be i don't like telling you the rules either but its part of my job. Now lets get in here and find the bonehead before he gets busy again.

Kim followed marcus into the building a smile on her face till she saw alex in a heated arguement with sarah. What the hell are you still doing here i told you to leave sarah. I miss you aj, i came to tell you i want you back. Alex looks at sarah then laughs at her Your wasting your time and mine sarah. we had our time to make something together and we both messed it up .I'm not the guy you used to know anymore he said looking over at me smiling.

I'm sorry sarah your too little too late im engaged. Sarah's mouth drops open then she says you expect me to believe that you, aj mclean are engaged. wow you really are a man whore. Alex goes to say something but before he can he hears kim say yes he is engaged and you've got room to talk about being a whore. Sarah looks at me then at alex It won't work. You will cheat on her like you did to me aj and all i have to do is sit back and wait for you to come crawling back to me. Kim looks at sarah His Name is Alex and your going to be waiting a long time.

i won't use him like you did, i also know i am giving him something you would never give him. Kim smiles looking sarah right in the face and says i'm giving him a family. I'll be damned if i stand back and let you or anyone else tear us apart. Sarah looked at aj who was at kim's side and said ok ok i can take a hint. i'm leaving i'm sorry for making a scene have a great life alex. Several hours later, Jill was sitting on the couch with kim who was lost in thought at the conversation she had with alex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earlier that day:
Alex would you just spill it already i know something is wrong, your picking at your fingers again. You know you can tell me anything. Alex sighed i'm scared of slipping up or doing something to loose you. I know i shouldn't let what my dad said affect me but what if he is right. Kim took his face in her hands making him look at her she said Alex, We will disagree on things, Make parenting mistakes,annoy each other, have good days, bad days, sleepless nights,and sometimes even fights. i can't promise things will be perfect all i know is at the end of the day the only thing that matters is we have each other.

We also have one thing your father has never had alex. What's that alex said as he hugged kim. She smiled at him We have a love that is everlasting. Alex looked in kim's eyes and all the doubts that filled his head went away. ~~~~~~~~

Kim smiles at jill your awfully happy what did nick do this time. He gave me a promise ring and made me the new stylist for them ahhhh hes so amazing. Kim's mouth fell open oh my god, really ahh congrats girl it's about time. Yeah he gave it to me last night when we went to dinner . He told me how i made him see things in a different light that im changing his mind about marriage. Oh my gosh i can see it now kimmy jill said hugging kim as alex walked out saying what can you see.

Jill grins being the future mrs. carter isn't my ring pretty she puts her fingers to alex's face. His mouth falls open as he runs back into the room feeling nicks forehead. Bone why are you feeling nick's head he isn't sick brian said. Oh just to see if this is really nick or a pod person. Why would you think nick is a pod person brian asked. Alex was about to answer brian when nick said he thinks i'm a pod person because I gave jill her promise ring at dinner lastnight.

Howie And Kevin walked in saying why in the world is bone feeling nicks head and why is your mouth hanging open Rok. Nick smiles they are in shock because i promised myself to jill with a ring lastnight. Kevin looked at nick It's about time nick i'm proud of you just take it slow. Nick smiles Thanks kev, i know its kind of fast and a little shocking for all of you myself included but i'd be lying if i said i didn't need her hell i'm incomplete with out her. The guys all hugged nick congratulating him.

Kevin said thats it i got it the perfect title for our new album. The guys looked at him waiting for his answer and they all smiled when they heard him say Never gone. Kim looked at alex saying its perfect because in the fans eyes your NEVER GONE. The guys smiled hoping they made the right choice on the album name.
End Notes:
Will alex be able to juggle being a husband, father, and backstreetboy? How will fans react to the news of alex being engaged and a dad? How will the guys deal with the pressure of how well the album does? Stay tuned to find out
Chapter 10: Madison Arrives by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
this chapter is a little graphic hope you like it my sister helped me write this chapter love ya jilly.
April 27th, 2004:

I’m so glad we took a few weeks off from recording the album or else I wouldn’t be here waiting for Madison to make her grand entrance into the world. Kim looked at Alex saying I NEED PAIN MEDICINE. Alex went to find a doctor while Denise stayed with Kim. The doctor arrived several minutes later checking kim smiling I think we will have a baby in the next 4 hours you are 6 centimeters dilated. The next 4 hours happened so fast I still can’t believe Kim is holding our little girl. One minute I’m holding kinds hand then the next im helping bring Madison into the world what an amazing feeling.

I’m going to explode I’m filled with so much love nothing could tear me down now. Nick and Jill called me to say congrats on Madison that they would be stopping by to see us after they got back from visiting with Jill’s parents. Poor Nick I hope everything goes well for him. I mean after all most fathers don’t like us very much because they think we will steal their little girls away. I now know what they mean I don’t think im ever letting Madison date. I know that sounds bias but after the things I’ve witnessed and done there is no way I’m letting her make my mistakes.

I go into the lobby smiling Madison Alexis Mclean just made her grand entrance to the world. She weighed in at 8 pounds 12 ounces, Her Apgar score is great. She has peach fuzz and brown eyes. Everyone in the lobby cheered and hugged me wanting to see my little maddie. After 4 days in the hospital we got to go home, I was so excited to show maddie her nursery .I just hope the dogs don’t mind not being the center of attention for awhile.

Madison has settled at home nicely she likes to keep her mommy and I up at night. I think I’ve gotten 4 hours of sleep in the last 4 days but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Kim and I went public about our engagement and the arrival of Madison. It’s crazy how much fan mail, cards, toys, and emails I got the love is overflowing. The guys and I also made the announcement that we are finishing up the album and will be planning a tour very soon. I just hope I can juggle everything tour is going to be exciting with 2 babies on tour what an exciting adventure.

Nick called to tell me that they landed and are heading to meet Jill’s parents. Oh boy, I hope it goes well I guess I’ll know if he doesn’t come back I can worry. Right now I have a very hungry baby waiting on me I love every moment of this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a few weeks Since the guys had decided to go back into the studio and work an a new album.
They had a few weeks off so Jill decided it was time nick went to meet her parents. Even though
they was divorced she still wanted them to meet him and get there approval. Jill came walking to the living room where nick was sitting playing the x-box 360 she smiled sitting next to him he paused the game and said what's the matter baby and looked at her.

Jill smiled and said we need to talk. nick said oh, he pulled Jill closer to him and said what about?
She said um, I just got off the phone with my mom and she wants me to come home for awhile.
Nick looked at her and said no i don't want you to go and he pouted out his bottom lip.She giggled and said i want you to come with me. He looked at her and said well we do
have a few weeks off so yeah i suppose we can do that and he said when did she want you
there.

Jill said well it's the weekend, so why don't we wait to leave out on Monday. I told my
mom i would let her know what we decided once i had talked to you. Nick leaned in and
kissed Jill and said that sounds good. Jill kissed him back and said okay i will go call her
back and you can get back to your game. Nick grinned and said mm no i got something else
in mind. Jill smirked and said oh really and he said uh huh and he kissed her again and pushed her back on the sofa where he was on top.

After making love twice, nick layed back on the sofa trying to catch hisbreath he smiled at jill who was laying on his chest. He said baby i think you better call your mom and let her know what we decided. She sat up and said yeah, i should before she goes to bed. She grabbed her clothes and put them back on and grabbed her cell and dialed her
moms number. Nick grabbed his pants and boxers and put them back on and grabbed up the controller to his game and started to play again. Jill finished up the conversation with her mom and hung up the phone.

Nick looked at her so are we all set. she smiled and said yeah, uh my dad wants to meet you. Nick said oh god the fathers are the ones that seem to hate me
the most. Jill leaned over and kissed his cheek and said you got nothing to worry about.

A few days later Jill and Nick was on the plane waiting for there flight to take off. Nick looked
at his cell and then at jill who was leaning back in the seat looking out the window.
Baby what's the matter nick asked. Jill looked at him and said nothing i am fine and she gave him
a smile. Nick leaned in and kissed her and said are you sure and she kissed him back.

" Of course i am, just a little nervous going home my mom has no idea who i am dating. i just told her your name was nick and that was all. Nick's eyes got big and he said you mean you didn't tell her i was a backstreet boy. Jill shook her head no and nick laughed and said well she is going to get the surprise of her life. Jill smiled and put on her head phones and nick grabbed his psp and started to play.

The flight seemed to last forever finally they landed and Jill stretched looking over at nick who was fast asleep. She smiled and thought to herself i am the luckiest girl in the world to have a man who loves me and who is the perfect man. She reached over and touched nicks arm and said baby nick jumped and kicked the seat in front of him and said what.
We are here she said Nick sat up stretched and said mmm okay. He put all his stuff away, got up and walked off the plane waiting on Jill.

They got into the taxie and jill told them where to go and she looked over at nick and smiled. He seen her
looking at him and he said what. She smiled and said nothing i am just lucky to have a wonderful guy like you. Nick smiled and kissed her. she kissed him back sliding her tongue against his lips. he kissed her back with tongue and took his hand and ran it up her thigh.

She let out a moan spreading her legs some. Nick slide his hand up and ran his finger along the front of her panties. She moaned again and he
then moved her underwear to the side and started to play with her pussy. Jill tried everything she could not
to moan so the driver didn't know what they was doing. Nick stuck his middle finger into her pussy an started to move it in and out. Jill leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Nick smiled and said take off your panties baby. Jill
looked at him and said what about the driver? Nick smirked Saying he can't see anything, it's to dark back here. Jill pushed up her hips and removed her panties Sliding them off and put them in her bag. Nick wasted no time and he stuck his finger back into her pussy and started to finger fuck her faster and faster. Jill moaned and sucked on her bottom lip nick smirked and leaned in and kissed her trying
to keep her from moaning to loud.

He stuck in another finger then another he moved all 3 fingers in and out of her making her wetter and wetter. Jill moaned out I am going to cum nicky. He said mmm that's it ,cum for me and he went as fast as he could and he felt her walls tighten around his fingers and she let out a moan and pushed her hips up and started to cum. Nick kept moving his fingers in and out and finally stopped and pulled his fingers out of her. Jill laid there looking at him and he smiled and she said now it's my turn.

Nick looked at her as she sat up and went right for his pants. Nick smirked and moaned as Jill stuck her hand into his sweat pants, pulling them down exposing his hard cock. She started to jack him off.
Nick moaned and leaned back against the seat and he said suck me baby ,i want to feel your mouth around me. So Jill went down on him and sucked him fast and hard and had him Cumming in no time. After finishing he pulled his pants back up kissing jill. " Damn who knew we would of done that in a car".

Jill smiled and said i know and kissed him and leaned her head on his shoulder. The taxi driver had no idea what they did in the backseat of his car. Finally they pulled up in front of jills moms house
and they got out and nick paid the driver and he grabbed jills hand and they walked up to the door.

Will jill's parents accept nick and grant him permission to marry her? How will kim and jill handle the pressures of tour? How will the guys adapt to having 2 babies on the road things will get very interesting
Chapter 11: Parents blessing by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
This chapter is long over due sorry for the wait ive just been really busy with work and going to college. Alex and kim are dealing with being new parents, Nick is still alive has jills parents approval and gets a surprise that makes him faint
Jill sighed as she knocked on the door hoping things would go smoothly with nick and her mom. Nick could sense how nervous Jill was and took her hand its going to be fine baby. Jill’s mom lead them into the den, smiling it’s nice that you both could come see me jill said there is something you both needed to tell me. Nick smiled well yes actually the reason we both came to see you is I want to have your blessing to marry Jill. Jill’s mom looked at nick and says oh my god of course I’ll give you my blessing. Jill smiled kissing nick she was the easy one now we have to talk to my father.

Nick grins don’t worry baby everything will be fine. I’m sure after I talk to him he will give us his blessing like your mom did besides I know how to throw on the carter charm when I need to. Jill giggles baby your so silly but that’s why I love you. Well at least now alex doesn’t have to worry about you coming back alive now nick. Jill seriously everything will be fine, your father will give us his blessing and then we can go home to tell everyone. Nick smiles hugging jill as he says I’m going to meet up with your dad. If you don’t hear from me in an hour then you know what happened nick says as he kisses jill leaving the house.

3 hours later nick arrived back at jill’s moms house smiling as he walked through the door. He yells baby I need to talk to you where are you. Kitchen jill yelled as she puts the food In the oven. Nick wraps his arms around jill that smells delicious hope your mom doesn’t mind us taking it to go. Jill sighs I guess he said wait a minute take dinner to go baby what are you saying. Nick grins I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress it’s a love story baby just say yes. Jill squeals ah nicky I love you. He smiles I cant wait to get home I miss everyone. Jill kisses nicks cheek get some rest hunny when we wake up we will be at home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just sat down to enjoy a nice pasta dinner with kim when the phone rings. I’ll get the phone you eat hunny kim said as she picked up the phone off its mount. I listened quietly while I ate to see if I could hear who was about to catch kims wrath for interrupting our dinner but instead I heard giggling. She came back in ten minutes later baby nick survived he got jills parents blessings now they can get married. Alex smiles that’s great baby how bout we try and get some sleep before munchkin wakes up.

Kim says sleep sounds so nice right now boy brian was so right about how much we would cherish sleep. She yawned taking my hand as we made it up the stairs collapsing in bed when it happened I could hear munchkins cry yep she is awake. Kim sighs so much for naptime it sounded so lovely. Alex kisses her forehead you sleep I’ll be back in 5 minutes and he walked out the door to madisons room. Kim yawns drifting off to sleep letting the sounds of the kaos fade away.

I walked into the nursery with a bottle in one hand and a diaper in the other. I picked her up carrying her to the little table changing her diaper as I hummed softly. I popped the bottle in her mouth as I sat in the rocking chair singing to her softly. After 30 minutes of singing I had a sleeping maddie on my chest good thing this chair is comfortable. I put a blanket over the two of us and got comfy as I started to drift off to sleep, I realized just how much work parenting can be but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Kim woke up 4 hours later and smiled as she snapped some pictures of her two sleeping angels. She did the dishes, laundry, vacuumed, fed the dogs, and paid the bills smiling at all she got done. She was watching television when the door bell rang. She sighed so much for quiet time she said as she got up to open the door. When she opened the door she saw nick and jill standing on her porch. Jill grins we were on our way home and we missed you so we decided to visit hope you don’t mind. Kim hugs them come in but whisper Alex and maddie are sleeping. Nick says I’ll put this stuff in the kitchen while you two girls gossip. Jill smiles so hows motherhood treating you girl. Kim smiles which part being sleep deprived, changing stinky diapers, or having no sex life. Jill says it cant be that bad I heard being a mom is amazing. Kim smiles wait till you become a mom then you will know how I feel. Jill looks at kim I will know soon enough because I’m Pregnant. Nick walked in right as those words came out of jill’s mouth and fainted. Kim giggled another nick look out fans this tour just got bigger. How will the guys react when they find out jill’s pregnant? Will nick be able to juggle the tour, his wedding and fatherhood or will he cave under pressure? Stay tuned to see what happens all I know is they are gonna need some bigger buses.
Chapter 12: Another backstreetbaby by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
hope you like this chapter
Chapter 12

I sat up looking at Jill with fear in my eyes . Now don’t get me wrong I’m not the type of guy that thinks marriage and kids are bad its just I was put through hell while my parents were together. I want a big family its just happening faster then Its supposed to hell I’m still figuring out what I want in life. Maybe I’m just talking crazy if aj can do this then so can I. I look at jill kissing her it’s the only thing I could do at the moment. She looked at nick wow baby what was that for. He smiled for putting up with me I know I can be difficult at times and I’m sorry for that I’m trying my best I love you.. Jill smiled hugging nick I love you too Nickolas you make me happy everyday. I know this is overwhelming for you and maybe things are moving faster then you planned and I’m sorry for that. Nick kisses jill don’t be sorry for anything I’m the one who’s sorry I love you and our baby.

Kim hugged nick and Jill congrats this is so awesome. I can’t wait to tell Alex the news he is going to be surprised. Jill says kimmy don’t you think nick should tell him after all nick was the first one to know that you were pregnant with maddie. Kim says that’s fine because you and I are going dress shopping now just let me go tell alex. Nick walked into the nursery chuckling at the site before him. He took some pictures and then gently shook the chair yo bone wake up I have something amazing to tell you. Alex groans looking up at nick can’t this wait till later nick. Nope your going to be an uncle man nick says waiting for his reaction. Alex looked at nick I’m already an uncle to baylee. Well your going to be an uncle again Jill’s pregnant I’m having a baby. Alex hugs nick that’s awesome man this tour is going to be insane lets hope management gets us bigger buses. Alex I’m scared this is a lot for me what if I can’t be a good father. Alex says nonsense Nicky you will be an amazing father because you are my brother and you have help you know the guys and I are here for you.

Nick smiled your right I can do this I was just freaking out going from single to engaged is cool but then add a child to the mix it’s scary man. Aj smiles nick you have every right to be scared I was just as scared as you when I became a dad. Alex says I’m nervous about getting married because I don’t want to fail at it like my parents did. Bone your crazy talking again you and Kim are going to be together for ever. Aj smiled at his blonde friend nick your going to be just fine now lets go tell the guys the kick ass news.

Nick stood waiting for some kind of reaction from his brothers about him becoming a dad. Kevin was the first to speak I don’t know how the rest of the guys feel about the news of you having a baby but I want you to know I’m proud of you nicky I won't let you screw-up so just remember that if you start getting cold feet about things. Brian and Howie hugged nick congratulating him on becoming a dad. Brian says oh my god we’re back again howie’s next with a set of twins. Howie shakes his head management is really going to love us now. What will happen when management catches wind about nicks baby news, Will the boys be able to handle 3 babies on tour? Will alex and kim’s wedding go smoothly or will her parents interfer? Thing are going to get really interesting stay tuned to find out what happens.
Chapter 13 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
this chapter is told from nicks point of view.
I paced back and fourth waiting for the sex of our baby to be revealed. If I’m this nervous about our baby how am I going to make it to our wedding. Jill squeezed my hand to help settle my nerves it worked a little. We were sitting In the room waiting for doctor Sanders to show up when I saw Jill crying out the corner of my eye. What’s wrong hunny everything is fine I said as I took her hand kissing it. She looked at me these are happy tears all my dreams came true. I’m so happy my emotions are getting the best of me I love you nick.

I smiled at her thanking her for giving me a chance to be in her life and for giving me a new perspective of my own life. Doctor Sanders took Jill’s vitals then set her up on the table to put that cold gel stuff on her large tummy. Doctor sanders says your proud parents of a baby boy. My Brain was on overdrive I think I called everyone in my phone twice to tell them the good news. When we got home jill immediately pulled out the baby books to name our little dude. We spent 2 hours looking through them having no success with names. I sighed wondering how it can be so hard to name a child.

Jill still has that dreaded book in her hand when I say What about Noah James Thomas carter after Age and Brian. Jill shakes her head what about Dallas James Thomas Carter . How could I say no to her she’s the best thing to ever happen to me. I smiled rubbing her tummy sounds great babe. Preparing for a baby is not an easy task I’m told. Jill is having A Girl’s day out while the guys and I are hard at work painting Dallas’s room.

Alex smirks saying sleep now while you can when little mans born you become a robot. I made a mental note to get lots of sleep and practice so when Dallas gets here I wont be a robot. Brian says I can’t believe how fast the kids are growing hell baylee will be two in November, Maddie is 5 months and nicks little dude will be here in 4 months. Alex says we start touring in October, this will be the first time I’m sober on tour. I grinned have you told Kim the rule about tour yet Bone. He smirked yeah the dreaded baby curse while on tour she knows. Kevin smiled this is going to be one hell of a year I’m glad I get to spend it with you goofballs. Poor Kevin he has no idea what he is in for this year.

I smiled the room is slowly coming together I hope Dj is going to like it. Howie says looks like little dude has a name. I smirk yes Dallas James Thomas Carter to be exact. I wasn’t about to tell Jill no we compromised. She picked his first name I picked the middle names. Kevin and Howie looked a little hurt with my decision to name Dallas after Brian and Aj. I went over to Kevin and howie please don’t be upset I care about all of you, I’ll have more kids to give your names too. We hugged then went back to work on the nursery.

I pulled dinner out of the oven just as jill walked in the door. Something smells delicious she said as she sat down at the table. I made your favorite I smiled putting the plate down in front of her. She smiled at me then ask why do you treat me so good? . I smiled I wanted you to know that I appreciate everything you have sacrificed for me. I fall deeper in love with you every day. I knew by the tears in her eyes that she felt the same way.

I will never complain about rehearsal again Alex. Wedding planning is so much harder. What do I know about flowers and napkin designs. I like being involved in helping Jill plan our wedding, I just didn’t know it would be this hard. Alex grinned Just make a list of things you want in your wedding and everything else will fall in place. Does that help make things easier to decide on.

Well you tell me Kim and I get married in 3 months all that we have left to do is send out invitations, get my tux and pick up her dress. I looked at Alex then smiled thanks you just made this easier for me. He smirked all the planning will be worth it nick. I left the studio early heading home to prepare my list. I spent 2 hours adding things and taking things out till I finally was happy with the list in front of me. It amazes me how quickly the wedding planned itself after I made my list.

It’s been a whirlwind 4 months here in backstreet land. Alex is officially off the market as of a month ago. The wedding was spectacular and full of surprises. Aj surprised Kim with a month long honeymoon in Fuji. I volunteered to watch Madison till they return in 2 weeks. Its good practice for when Dallas comes next month.

Jill is at the doctors for a checkup while I’m home alone with Madison. She is 9 months old and a ball of energy. I think I’ve napped more then she has today. I glanced at the baby monitor smiling Maddie was asleep. Jill came home to dinner and a clean house. She smiled wow babe you were busy while I was out. I smiled hugging her I missed you Maddie is finally asleep. She took my hand leading me to our room. We climbed in bed snuggling just as I closed my eyes Madison’s cries flooded the room. This is going to be A Long two weeks.
Chapter 14 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
Nick and jill's Baby boy has arrived. Kim is back working. Jill's mom comes to stay with them for a few months.
I am pacing back and fourth the hallway of the hospital with Madison in my arms. Here nick let me take her and you get in there with Jill. Brian takes Madison from my arms and I run into the room to be with jill. I take her hand I’m here hunny its going to be ok. In a few hours we are going to be parents this is so overwhelming. Jill squeezed his hand screaming as a contraction hit her.

31 hours later Dallas James Thomas carter came into the world kicking and screaming. The nurse placed DJ in my arms at that moment i secretly vowed to protect him from all evil in the world. I put him in Jill’s arms kissing her forehead as i made my way to the waiting area to let everyone know Dallas had arrived. I pushed the double doors open leading to the waiting area full of friends and family waiting for the news. Dallas james thomas carter is here 7lbs. 13oz 21 inches long blonde hair blue eyes and one hell of a set of lungs. All the guys hugged nick congratulating him. Alex says this calls for some cigars and pizza. Nick laughs thanks jay this is amazing now I know what it feels like to love unconditionally.

Nick looks like he has done this father thing for years. I am so proud of him. Something just came over me watching him hold our son. I wrapped my arms around him smiling I love you nick thank you for giving me a chance to get to know the real you. He smiled looking into Jill’s eyes you bring out the best in me. When we first met, I never pictured having a child and being engaged would be any part of my life. I am so grateful for the love you give me and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Jill smiled kissing him the fans are going to be so upset all their men are married and having babies. Nick smirks Howie is the only one left poor girls. Dallas started crying letting Jill and I know its all about him now.

We have been home from the hospital for less then 3 days and I am sitting in traffic headed to a mandatory meeting at the studio. I hope the meeting goes fast I want to get back home to my beautiful fiancé and son. Nick walks down the hallway into the conference room taking his seat beside Brian. He smiles what a way to start the holidays with meetings and photo-shoots. What photo shoot I thought we only had a few meetings and then we get to go back home. I had a romantic evening planned for jill tonight nick says sighing. Kevin and howie arrive a few minutes later taking their seats just as Johnny walks through the door. 20 minutes later aj comes through the door sorry im late guys , our babysitter cancelled so I had to bring maddie with me. Are you crazy how are you going to focus on the photo shoot when you have to watch a baby? Nick says simple put her in the photo shoot that would make the fans buy the magazine even more.

Aj sighs great way to go nick what were you thinking put Madison in the photo shoot it will be great. Are you forgetting something? He grins no what are you so afraid of man. Aj says Uh dude you know how Kim and I do things she is going to freak when she sees the magazine with maddie in it. Stop being such a pansy just call her tell her it was managements idea he says grinning. Aj steps out of the room dialing his wife hoping it goes to voicemail. He was just about to hang up when Kim’s voice came over the line Hello Kimberly Mclean how may I help you ? Alex smiled are you busy baby I need to talk to you it’s important.

I have a few minutes before I have to get back to work how’s the meeting going? How’s Maddie is she still sleeping? Did you schedule lunch with mom? I laughed whoa baby slow down Lunch with mom is scheduled, Madison is sleeping, the meeting is what I want to talk to you about. We have some meetings and a photo shoot today and management came up with a crazy idea of putting Maddie in the photo shoot with us. I tried to tell them it wasn’t going to happen but they won’t budge. I wanted to call you and let you know so when you see the article you don’t kill me. She laughed Alex I don’t mind her being in the photo shoot as long as Johnny understands you and I will not exploit our child for his benefit.

The guys won’t let that happen I just wanted to call and let you know I love you and we will see you at dinner. I heard kim sigh and I said another late shift, make sure you eat we love you see you when you get home. Kim smiled glad Alex was so understanding, I love you Alex see you at home. He hung up the phone going back into the conference room looking down at maddie Looks like its just you and me again munchkin. Maddie looked up at her daddy smiled and went back to eating her cookie. Alex made sure during the photo shoot everything went right. Nick hugged us and headed out to get back to jill and Dallas.

I pulled the car in the garage getting Madison out of her seat, the 2 of us going inside to have dinner.
I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher smiling as the dogs ran to the door to greet Kim who had just got home. She got inside, the dogs were all jumping on her, and licking her they missed her just as much as I did. Kim patted their heads mommy missed all of you now off to bed with you. Molly, rascal, Vegas and JD went to their beds and laid down. Kim went to the table sitting down exhausted from work.

How did everything go with the meetings babe? Alex looked at his tired wife; we had four meetings which lasted until 5 then the photo shoot which turned out great. The magazine comes out Friday maddie did so well you should of seen her our daughter is a natural. Kim smiled climbing into my lap kissing me. What was that for beautiful? Thank you for being so understanding with me working and coming home late. I know it’s hard for you at times, she said as she led me to the den. We made love several times covering every inch of the den. We slowly made our way to the bedroom and collapsed in each others arms. Kim looked up at me with sleepy eyes I love you Alex. I smiled at her kissing her forehead I love you too. We went to sleep in each other’s arms with smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made my way to the nursery with a bottle for Dallas. He is definitely my son we carters have a tremendous appetite. I sit in the rocking chair with him watching him eat sighing as I think about having to leave him and jill when the tour starts next month. Jill lays awake in bed watching her two men on the baby monitor smiling I am so blessed she says. Nick puts a sleeping Dallas in his crib turning on the nit elite then makes his way back to his room. When he climbs in bed jill puts her arms around him smiling time for bed nick. We have to be at the airport to meet my mom by noon. Nick smirks kissing jill yes dear we will be up in time to meet your mom. He kisses Jill’s neck and proceeds to make love to her all night until they pass out of sheer exhaustion.

We made our way to the airport to pick up Jill’s mother who is staying with us for 3 months. I smiled to myself at least they won’t be alone when I leave for the tour next month. Jill smiled as I loaded her mom’s bags into the car this woman has more bags then jill now I know where she gets her shopping obsession from. How was the flight here mom, I missed you . It was uneventful I missed all of you as well. Nick thank you for letting me come stay at your place so I can see jill and my grandson. I smiled you don’t have to thank me I would never keep your daughter from you. We are glad to have you with us and now I wont have to worry about them so much when im on the road next month. Jill takes my hand I am going to miss having you here everyday. I smile kissing her I know beautiful but at least we will be married before I leave for tour next month. Jill says I wonder how Kim is going to take the news about the tour. I say actually she is fine with it AJ told me his mom is flying out in 2 weeks to stay with Kim. Jill smiled ya I will have my best friend and my mom to keep me company. I swallowed hard thinking I am so in trouble when jill finds out kim and Denise will be with us for the first leg of the tour. We get back to the house and things go smoothly for the next 3 weeks.
End Notes:
What will happen when jill finds out about kim being able to be with alex on tour but she cant be with nick. How will nick deal with being away from his family while on tour? What other drama will unfold for the guys as they start a new tour
Chapter 15 by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
here is another chapter with all of the guys views on how the time off was worth it.
These last 3 weeks were quite an adventure. I got married something I said I would never do. It’s funny how things change when you fall in love. Love hit me hard when I was trying to avoid it. I am dedicated to working hard to see that my marriage survives unlike my parents. There are a lot of critics who say it won’t last because I’m young and a celebrity.

Nick sighed as he put his bags by the door going to the kitchen.
He sat down enjoying breakfast with Jill and Dallas. Mom breakfast was great. I am going to miss home cooked meals being on the road. Kathy hugged nick you will be fine I am sure the guys moms will see that you’re taken care of. He laughed yeah I know I am still going to miss your cooking.

I sat on the couch cuddling with Jill as we watched a movie.
I kissed the top of her head taking in her smell that I love so much.
She looked at me sighing I don’t want you to go Nicky. I looked into her eyes holding her close baby, I don’t want to go either but the fans have been waiting forever for us to comeback. She sighs I know its going to be hard these 3 months without you. I hold her close saying I will see what I can do at the meeting tomorrow.

I spent the rest of the day pampering Jill. I did the house chores so Jill could sleep while Dallas did. I did all the yard work and then attempted to do laundry. Mom told me to go get some sleep with Jill while Dallas was napping. I made my way to my bedroom and climbed in bed with my wife.
I held her close thinking how the meeting would turn out tomorrow as I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brian’s turn:

Leigh Anne was in the kitchen feeding Baylee while I was catching up on my beauty sleep. I was enjoying the time off to be with Baylee and Leigh Anne. I really hope the guys feel the same way at the meeting tomorrow. I love our fans and being on the road but I think they can wait a few more months to see us. I climbed out of bed making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself some coffee as I tousled baylee’s hair kissing Leigh Anne.

Baylee and I were watching TV while Leigh Anne was out running some errands. Baylee climbed up on my chest getting comfortable. I pulled a blanket over the two of us getting comfortable as I drifted off to sleep. Leigh Anne came back from running errands to find us asleep on the couch. She smiled gently shaking me from my slumber hunny put baylee in his room I need to talk to you. I quietly got off the couch going upstairs to baylee’s room.

I came back downstairs sitting on the couch pulling Leigh Anne in my lap.
What do you want to talk about love? She smiled Brian, we’re pregnant the doctor called this morning while you were sleeping. I looked at her smiling we had been trying for a whole year with no success. Brian kissed Leigh Anne how far along are you hunny. She smiled saying the babies are due in December around Christmas time.

I kissed my wife excited then pulled away saying Babies?
Leigh Anne took my face in her hands and said yes babies we’re having twins. I spun her around saying this is amazing. When I tell the guys tomorrow at the meeting, maybe we can get the album released in June and the tour started in February. She smiles and says I won’t get my hopes up I know how big of a jerk Johnny is when it comes to you guys. I kissed her and laughed as we went upstairs and I made love to Leigh Anne like it was our first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howie’s turn:

The time off has been really good for all of us. I think making the decision to take a break for a few years really paid off for all of us. Aj is doing tremendously well on his sobriety. He is a father to an almost 2 year old little girl. He is married to kim who changed him for the better 4 years ago. I bet by the end of this year kim will be pregnant again. Nick has done great for himself as well. He Just got married to his soul mate jill. They just had their first child . He did ok on his attempt at his first solo album. .

Brian has been using this time off to focus on his family. Little baylee is almost 3 and looks just like his daddy. He also is working on a solo album which he wants each of us to have a part in. He told me he feels refreshed and rejuvenated and wants to get back to work soon. He says he has some news to tell us all at the meeting tomorrow.

I am doing great as well. I got into real- estate and managing musicians during this time off. I have an amazing girlfriend, I think she just maybe the one. I always thought I’d be next to get married after Kevin and Brian. It turns out I’m the only backstreet boy who isn’t hitched… Yet. I really hope this meeting goes the way we want it to this time. Things between us and management have been chaotic lately.

I was in my office sending out emails and scheduling business meetings when leah put her arms around me saying lunch time.
I smiled following her to the kitchen were we had a wonderful lunch together. She smiled at me saying how do you think the meeting will go tomorrow? Did you get the phone messages I left for you? Are we still going to peru for our anniversary? I smiled at her shaking my head yes speedy we are going to peru. I made all the phone calls back to the people who called. I really don’t know how it will go, it depends on what type of mood management is in.

Leah and I spent some time cuddling by the fireplace enjoying each others company. Howie do you think I would be a good mom? I looked into her eyes smiling when the time is right you will be an amazing mother. I kissed her forehead listening to our hearts beating together. I knew at that moment I was going to ask her to marry me in peru. We moved to the den to watch tv and wound up falling asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin’s Turn:

Kristen looked beautiful with the water glistening off her skin. I was surprised when she came out of our suite wearing the new bikini she had bought at the store. The moment I saw her in that bikini my heart started racing and my animalistic instincts started to surface. I wanted to pounce on her and take her right in front of our suite. She tortured me all the way to the beach untill we got to the water. When we hit the water, I was like a shark hunting prey, I covered her with kisses and we made love that was well overdue.

We flew home that same night so I could attend the mandatory meeting with management tomorrow. I am upset that my vacation got cut short but I can’t wait to see the guys again. This break has done wonders for kristen and I. She has been able to work and have me around everyday. I made up for all the times I missed holidays with the family. I found time to do some charity work and some acting during this break.

Kristen helped me finish packing so I would be ready to go after the meeting tomorrow. I put our bags by the door so when it’s time to leave we can go. The outcome of this meeting will determine if we do another album to follow the greatest hits cd. Kevin everything will be fine, look how accepting your fans were of that cd. They will love you no matter what decision is made tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around kristen you always make everything ok.

Kristen and I had a nice intimate dinner and wonderful desert.
She is having a bubble bath while I’m getting our room set up for a romantic evening. Kristen emptied the tub pulling her robe on, stepping into their bedroom. Kevin it’s beautiful you didn’t have to do this for me.
He smiled I want to show you how much I appreciate you and our marriage.
I made love to her untill she passed out from exhaustion. I put my arms around her holding her close as I drifted off to sleep with visions of the beach in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aj;s Turn:

The decision the guys made to take a break 4 years ago paid off.
I am so glad the guys were there for me and supported me through that first year. My life now revolves around family and staying clean. I used to like partying and making bad choices involving random women. Now I enjoy spending my days with my wife and daughter. I love teaching Madison new words, how to finger paint and reading bedtime stories.

I hate the fact that I have to leave my girls for a few months when the tour starts. I know they will be fine I just hope I can handle it. I feel bad for bernie being here alone with Madison. She chases him all over the house trying to play dress-up. I was sitting on the couch watching television when I felt a tugging at my pants. I looked down at Madison smiling I don’t have any cookies sweetheart. She looked at me holding out her chubby little arms and said I watch ootball wif daddy.

My heart melted as I picked up my daughter sitting her on my lap. I bounced her on my knee while we watched football. This is one of the moments I’m going to miss when im on the road. Maybe things will go smoothly at the meeting tomorrow with management. We had dinner and ice-cream for desert. Kim and I headed upstairs with Madison for bath time.
Madison played in the tub for over an hour with the bubbles we put in for Her. We got her dressed and went to her room to read a bedtime story.
Alex and I took turns reading the pokey puppy to Madison who fell asleep before we finished. . We tucked her in and kissed her goodnight turning on her night light as we shut the door. I held my sleeping wife in my arms with a smile on my face after making love to her for several hours.
I drifted off to sleep minutes later hoping the meeting tomorrow goes well.
End Notes:
will the meeting go the guys way? How will the guys react to Brian's news? Will they make another album?
Stay tuned to find out
Chapter 16: the meeting by bonezbunny23
Author's Notes:
This chapter answers those questions you want to know.
We all were in the conference room waiting for the meeting to start which always goes management's way. Brian smiled thinking now is the best time to tell the guy's the news. So the news I want to tell u guys is that leighanne and I are expecting twins in December. I know this is a big meeting to determine where we go from the hits CD, honestly I'm enjoying the time off and our fans waited this long what's a few more months going to hurt.HE sat down waiting for the guys to respond as management walked in.

Nick looked at Brian smiling giving him a thumbs up along with the rest of the guys.I think that's awesome rok, glad that happened for u. Just take things a day at a time and we r here if u need us. Howie,Kevin and I all nodded in agreement with what nick said,waiting to see if management would screw us yet again.

Three hours into the meeting Kevin says what's the point of p really its been hours and still we have nothing set in stone, I think its time we decided for ourselves what happens with our career's. Johnny says you don't get to make that decision. We have decided that we want to move forward with another CD and tour starting the begining of the year which means lots of studio time in the next two months. Be here bright and early tommorrow.

Management did it again,yet another tour and CD in the new year our suggestions or concerns mattering as usual. Brian just shrugs yep leighanne was right again. Howie sighs there goes Puerto Rico,throwing his hands up hoping this tour dont start untill may.Kevin scowls this is stupid how much more of this do u expect us to be okay with. Management just grins as long as the contract says so. Alex goes back home breaking the news to Kim that life is going to be hectic again.the rest of the guys go home and break the news to their wives who are not happy with the outcome,as usual its all about management making money,not about the guys and their lives.

This is unfair and not right after everything we all been through with management. We all are in agreement after this CD and tour we cut our ties with jive and focus on making our careers what we want. All the guys try to push this aside and enjoy the break while it last. I tried to think of how this would turn out. I feel bad for ROK since he has twins coming.

Management really gets off on getting under their clients skin. I really am glad my wife is so understanding with how crazy my job can get at times. She looks so beautiful laying on my side of the bed watching me update you fans about our next careermove. Don't worry we are doing another album and tour because of contract obligations. I think that's everything I was supposed to talk about if I missed something I'm sorry lack of sleep does that to me.

So until the next backstreet chat in crazy wonderful backstreetland. Behave and ktbspa much love to all of you. We can't wait to see everyone on tour. I'm signing off to cuddle with the wife and enjoy her company.
End Notes:
is this the push the guys need to finally break free of management? How will everyone handle this news? Will they tour or not?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10257