Social Network by Backstreetgirly
Summary:

It all started with a basic knowledge game..

Meet Alexia, young and ambitious journalist from New York who is trying to get her Master's Degree in LA. She met Nick through their common friends than happened to be in love with AJ without knowing his identity.

These days, social networking is everything.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Dramedy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1557 Read: 2203 Published: 10/19/10 Updated: 10/21/10
Story Notes:

My new story!!! I had this idea on my mind for the last couple of days. I'm giving a shot. Hopefully you guys will like it. Please tell me what you think !!!! Please review!!!!

1. Introduction by Backstreetgirly

2. Chapter 1 by Backstreetgirly

Introduction by Backstreetgirly
I’m so bored with myself. I should do something fun and challenging, but instead of going out I just plugged my laptop and got connected to the internet. Well, that’s what happens after declaring your sobriety..

After I checked couple of blog pages, I looked up my Facebook page…Well, I do have a Facebook page. Sorry to say to you that, but it’s my page where I can get connected with my actual friends and family. Face the ugly truth, for whom telling you that they don’t use Facebook as in celebrities, they lied to you big time, cause, well, we all have one.. We just don’t wants to be bothered by the public and fans…. Its our personal space… We all have free hours to get connected to Facebook to chat with our friends or sending videos, or else how we can be able to use Twitter all the time, right?
Nobody posted new videos, or wrote on my wall today, yet. Maybe everyone has other than me been busy with something. Dude, I really need to find some hobbies. Nick had gotten friends with some hot chick. It's in my mini feed. Well, how come Nick gets the hottest chicks, all the time? The good things I can access to her page maybe that’s because she is friends with Nick. You see. My friend's friend is my friend as well.. Any ways she surely is hot. Wow. Interesting, though. She is going to USC Graduate School of Journalism. How come Nick gets the hottest and smartest chicks at the same time? Damn! Maybe I should add her as well. On the other hand, maybe I should ask Nick at first, but if he likes her, he surely gets mad at me. And I really don’t wants to be bothered by Nick’s attitude. He really has a bad tempersometimes, especially, if someone hits on his girl. So maybe I shouldn't ask him, cause if I don’task him then I would lie to him. I can be mean sometimes, I have been told. However, even if I add her, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. You know, she has an option to ignore my request… Seriously, Nick gets the hot chick, and I’m acting like a nerd. Trying to hit on hot chicks on FB. What is wrong with me?? What is up with my self esteem?? This girl looks fun but other than that, I really don’t know if she likes the freak looking guys, literally. Well, truthful to myself, I know I’m hot and all but I kinda look like a freak.U know, if I show up on Baylee’s bed while he is sleeping at night time, sure I scare the shit out of him with showing my tattoos. Yeah, I’m addicted. I have an obsession to tattoos but it’s much more better than drugs and alcohol.

“Talk to me.” Answered my phone, after the first ring..

“Sup J?”

“Not much D. Just checking my Facebook page, stalking the hot chicks, same old, same old as usual. ”

“Dude, seriously, you need to get out of that house and get a life.”

“Dude, I’m visiting my mom.. What else can I do while staying with my mom?”

“You can come and visit us…” Howie told to me.

“May be I will. Why are you calling me, anyways?”

“It’s so nice to talk to you as well J.” I bet he rolled his eyes. “The management called me earlier today to let me know we re going into studio in two weeks.” He added after taking a break.

“Ok. I was expecting that. So How is Leigh doing?”

“She is fine, dealing with the wedding arrangements. She is nuts.”

“I’m going to tell her that.”

“What?”

“You named her, nuts.”

“J, get a life. I’m telling you..”

“I have a life. Thank you very much…”

“Your welcome.”

“Anyways I gotta go right now but make sure that you‘re going to visit us for dinner tonight.”

“Right D. Take care bro.”

“U too.”


After I hunged up the phone , I opened my FB page again.


To: Alexia Durheim
Subject: I have a question.
Message:

So I was wondering, which came first; the chicken or the egg?

Love,
Alex

I was staring at the screen for the last 30 minutes. I guess, I wrote the lamest thing of all time, but I really didn’t want to write ,” hey, I saw you on Nick’s list and you look pretty hot. Wanna make out sometime? ” or whatever. So instead of flirting I was trying my chance with the basics.
Chapter 1 by Backstreetgirly
Author's Notes:
Well, this is going to be a shorter chapter.. Hopefully you will like it!!Please review...!!!
To: A. James McLean
Subject: Re:Hey
Message:

Dear Alex

Your question is as enthusiastic as it is, you asked me the question out of all the questions in the world , the one that I can’t answer simply.. So I’m guessing you are one of a kind. Anyways I have couple of questions for you as well 

So tell me, how come super glue which made glued everything never been sticked it own tube? Oh, and how come people always touches the newly painted wall even if it says don’t touch? Lol

Take Care,
Alexia


Alex opened his mailbox at Facebook page and read the message that came from Alexia, a simple smile occurred on his face.

He hurried himself to the stairs. Found his gym bag in his room and took out his phone.

“What’s up bro?”He asked.

“Hey J. How you doing bro? How is Denise doing?” Nick asked.

“We are fine. Listen, I need to ask you something. I wasn’t sure about asking you before but I’m sure now.” He told quickly.

“I’m listening..”

“So there is this girl on your list…”

“What girl? Oh, wait Lexy right?”He slightly laughed.

“Yeah, that’s her I guess..Brown hair, green eyes…”

“Yeah that’s her.What about her?”

“Ihmm..So are you two dating?” He asked politely, not sure what to say to him.

“What? Oh no I mean hell no.. She is a friend. Actually she is a friend of the girl that I’m dating now, Alice.”

“Oh really. I’m relieved. I sent her message earlier yesterday and she replied .I didn’t want to reply her before I ask you.”

“That’s cool men. Actually, she already told me that you sent her a message.”

“What?”

“Yeah. Honestly I wasn’t quiet sure how to handle your dumbness..Seriously J, you were once smooth and now sending e-mails to the girls on the cheesiest side.. What’s up with that?”

“So she told you that.”

“No she didn’t tell me anything. She just told me that you sent her message and asked which came first, chicken or egg..” Nick started to laughed.

“I was just trying to be friendly.” Alex felt his cheeks started to burn. He wasn’t quiet sure if he was embarrassed or furious.

“Whatever, she found it cute.. Girls are weird, I’m telling you…”

“You see, I’m still smooth.”

“No, she is a little bit on the crazy side.”

“What do you mean?”

“From what I’ve heard from Alice, she is just nuts. Ultimate party girl… I don’t know if you can handle her right now, seriously…”

“I’m fine, Nick. So tell me about that girl you’re dating, Alice?” Alex responded, didn’t like where this conservation going..


Two hours later…

Alex opened his laptop and saw a friend request from Alexia. He confirmed the friendship then opened his mailbox.

To: Alexia Durheim
Subject: Lol
Message:

I need to look up for your first question.. But second one, its just something that we call curiosity.. Anyways what kind of underwear you are wearing right now?Lol

Love
Alex

He waited for couple of second and sent it. He laughed at himself and went into the kitchen to prepare something to drink when he got back after 5 minutes to the living room, he saw a chatting screen from Alexia.

Alexia: Excuse me?
A. James: Excuse me?
Alexia: You didn’t need to act like a douche, bro.
A.James: Bro?? I was just joking.
Alexia: Well, it wasn’t funny.
A.James: Why? Are you wearing granny pants right now?
Alexia: Oh no!!! You didn’t just say that.
A.James: Lol
Alexia: It’s not funny.
A.James : Ok granny pants.. Tell me something that I don’t know.
Alexia: You can’t call me granny pants!
A.James: But you just called me, douche?
Alexia: Cause you are. You acted like one…
A.James: And I’m assuming that you are wearing granny pants.. That’s some kind of hot tho..
Alexia:Ewww…
A.James: Lol
Alexia: Whatever.
A.James: When can I see you?
Alexia: How about never?
A.James: That will kind of hard, you know…
Alexia: I don’t know why I’m still talking with you..
A.James: Cause you are actually willing to tell me what kind of underwear you are wearing.
Alexia: No I’m just leaving that to your imagination.
A.James: Minds can work nasty sometimes. But thanks, now I have something to fantasize about. Lol
Alexia: Bye Alex.
A.James: Love you too babe, byebye.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10322