Lost Angels by Backstreetgirly
Summary: The party never sleeps in LA. Even the palm trees are skinny like the people. While staying with her friend whom trying to be best an actress, Abby started to live her life in a way she had never before. Like getting together with the A list movie stars, partying all day and night..

Then there is AJ McLean, the rebellious looking guy whom famous for the boyband called Backstreet Boys. The ultimate ladies man whom happened to stole her heart in one night. ..
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 718 Read: 938 Published: 10/29/10 Updated: 10/29/10

1. Prologue by Backstreetgirly

Prologue by Backstreetgirly
I’ve always lived my life as clean and pure. Till the day I had left my fiancé and ran off to Hollywood , I had never been to took the wrong step. Of course, I didn’t left my fiancé for nothing. We’ve been through so many things and it was too much for me. I had never been too sensitive about things, but now I’m putting through too many emotions in one time.

My name is Abigail Hudson, but John my ex-fiancé used to call me Abby. We got engaged when I was 21 and now after 5 years to be exact, I’m turning 26 without any chance to get married. I’ve never accused him for letting me go. It’s just, we’ve grown apart.

Whatever.

We’d been engaged for 5 years, and I’m still not sure about when did I start to imagine, leaving him… Wait, let me say something, I was the one whom took of the ring on my finger and left him. It happened all of a sudden, kind of like a last minute decision. It came to me, without saying nasty words to him, or crashing the vase on the wall. He just accepted it with a broken heart and possibly blaming me for everything, but he didn’t say any word. I wasn’t ready for that…

Maybe I should have ready for that but I didn’t. I woke up couple of days ago before the big decision with a big ache in my chest. It’s a regular thing for me to wake up in the middle of the night cause I was thinking so many things about work. You know the usual stuff. But lately, I have started to think about our relationship and where it’s heading up. To be honest, I wasn’t sure if the things were going good or bad. Maybe I was exaggerating the situation. He was my first love. He was my high school sweetheart and even we went to different colleges, in different states, we kept our relationship sacred.

The night I left him, started off the same, we both got home around 7pm. I was making the dinner .He asked me, about the day at the work and I told him it was horrible … John works under the government. He is an agent but a desk agent. Or that’s what I called him.

I’m sure you’ve been wondering, why we never got married, well, we were saving up for the wedding. I’ve always wanted the perfect wedding and even if we had lived our life perfectly, we never quiet accomplished, saving the money…

After dinner, I took off the chocolate cake that I got from a pastry outside of the town that we used to live together. “Look at that.” He shouted at me with sparkles in his eyes. “Is the cake following us or not? That looks the same.”

I stared at him for couple of seconds and then I changed my direction to the cake and then I looked at him again.

“You know.” He persisted. “We ate the same cake couple of days ago.”

I paused suddenly, raised my eyebrows and gazed him. He stared at me back without the sparkles. He looked worried. Without making any judgements, I understood. He was talking about someone else. Some other woman.

I felt like, I was falling down from the hill and I was going to fall till the very last day of my life. I asked him to explain himself politely. He looked at me sadly, and told me “I..” He didn’t able to finish his sentence. So I left the room quickly, and the very same night, I left him.

I took the train and got out of it when I saw the sign Hollywood, went into the first Seven Eleven that I had seen. Got my coffee and newspapers.While drinking the coffee, I noticed the lottery numbers from last nights. I happened the buy one when I gout out from work. I checked the number and looked at my coupon.. Well, after the hell I’ve been through, I just won the national lottery. Quiet shocked, stared at the paper again and again..
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10331