Possessed....... by XredXXtearsX87, Simple Sue
Summary: Photobucket


Maybe. I don't know where it all started or even when but the minute they walked through that door, strange things started happening. Things I never understood the adults doing as I was growing up. Maybe that's where my loose morals come into play but when I'm questioning as to how I made it into bed with a certain man, I know something's not right. I do play the field but this was just my ploy to get a certain blonde guy into bed. I had to make it look legit, so I enlisted the help of my best friend. She was like 'good luck with that'. It was odd because she's always been the optimist in our relationship. But when I pulled it off, she was all too eager to join in. I'm sure a cute little man from Kentucky had nothing at all to do with it (insert sarcasm here). She hates that house as much as I do.

She's right. I do but I was willing to sacrifice my fear for that cute little Kentucky man (even though he's married). Casa DeLange was a place that would even floor SyFy's Ghost Hunters. I'm surprised that Parker didn't call them in for the attention whore she is. Maybe she did and I just didn't know it. Like I said, I hate that place but I did have to protect my investment. If I had known what was going to happen, I would have never let her talk me into it. Maybe we were possessed. Maybe its better we never know.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7257 Read: 9079 Published: 03/31/11 Updated: 06/03/11

1. Prologue by Simple Sue

2. Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87

3. Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87

4. Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87

5. Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87

6. Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87

7. Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87

Prologue by Simple Sue
Maybe I don't know where it all started or even when but the minute they walked through that door, strange things started happening. Things I never understood the adults doing as I was growing up. Maybe that's where my loose morals come into play but when I'm questioning as to how I made it into bed with a certain man, I know something's not right. I do play the field but this was just my ploy to get a certain blonde guy into bed. I had to make it look legit, so I enlisted the help of my best friend. She was like 'good luck with that'. It was odd because she's always been the optimist in our relationship. But when I pulled it off, she was all too eager to join in. I'm sure a cute little man from Kentucky had nothing at all to do with it, (insert sarcasm here). She hates that house as much as I do.

She's right. I do but I was willing to sacrifice my fear for that cute little Kentucky man (even though he's married). Casa DeLange was a place that would even floor SyFy's Ghost Hunters. I'm surprised that Parker didn't call them in for the attention whore she is. Maybe she did and I just didn't know it. Like I said, I hate that place but I did have to protect my investment. If I had known what was going to happen, I would have never let her talk me into it. Maybe we were possessed. Maybe its better we never know.
Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was nothing like being woken up at three A.M. on a Monday morning after a long weekend of partying. I wish who was ever at the door would just go away, but I had a feeling that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. They had already been pounding on my door for twenty minutes.
Groggily, I pulled myself out of bed and slipped on my slippers. On the way out the door, I grabbed my robe and pulled it on. Didn’t want to give who ever was at the door a view (no matter how much of a nice view it was).
As I crossed the living room to get to the door, I hit the coffee table that I hit every morning. I keep meaning to move it, but haven’t gotten around to it just yet.
As I approached the door, the pounding got louder. I wasn’t really sure if it was from whoever was at the door or if it was due to my hangover. Hell with my luck, it would be a combination of the two. I pulled the door open just as the man raised his hand to knock again.
"Is there a really, I mean really good reason you’re pounding on my door at three A.M. on a Monday morning?" I asked.
"Are you Parker DeLange?" The man said.
"Who’s asking?" I returned; leaning on the open door. I really just wanted to go back to bed. Fuck this shit!
"I’m Detective Precision." The man said. "We have a few questions for you. Can we come in?"
"Can you come back when I’m not hung-over and have a clue as to what’s going on?" I said perturbedily. "I mean I’ve only been home for not even an hour and I had just gotten to sleep when you started pounding on my door."
"That's not my problem." Detective Precision said. "Now we can either come in and do it here or we can take it downtown. Your choice, but either way we are doing this tonight."
"You have to be fucking kidding me! What’s so important that you have to question me now?" I was really pissed off now.
"Do you know a Mr. Nick Carter?" He said; ignoring my question.
"No." I said. "I answered your question now can I go back to sleep?"
"No," He said, as his partner stayed remained quiet. He continued."I've asked you to make a choice and it's obvious you aren't going to cooperate so we're taking this downtown now."
"Why?" I said. "I have no idea who you’re talking about. All I want to do is go to bed and then get up for work in four hours. I don’t have time to go down to the station."
"Quite frankly Miss DeLange, that's not my problem. I will arrest you if you don't start taking this seriously ." He growled.
"On what grounds?" I said as I stood; my hands planted firmly on my hips. "I didn’t do anything wrong. You have no grounds for arresting me."
"You're hindering an investigation." He stated.
"You asked me one question, which I answered no to, and then I asked if I could go back to bed." I said. "How am I hindering your investigation?"
"You won’t answer my questions." He said. "Now turn around. I’m taking you in."
"Can I at least get dressed first?" I said.
"No. Come with us now and I won’t handcuff you."
"Fine." I said and stepped inside to grab my keys off the table next to the door where I had dropped them.
I pushed passed the damn cops on my porch and pulled the door shut behind me. I turned to lock it when he grabbed my arm.
"What are you doing?" He said.
"Locking my door." I looked at him confusedly. "What did you think I was doing?"
"Fine. Hurry." He said and let go of me.
I quickly locked my door and then dropped my keys in the pocket of my robe. It made me wonder if he would have let me go get dressed if I had just come down in my PJ's. I guess we’ll never find out now.
"Are you coming?" Detective Precision said; snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I guess I really have no choice do I?" I said.
Detective Precision didn’t say anything. Just grabbed my arm and pulled me down the steps. It really was gonna suck for him that I bruise easily. He was going to be sorry for messing with me.
The ride back to the police station was quiet. They most likely thought I didn’t have anything to say after being so vocal at the house. Too bad for them I was plotting and planning. It was a short ride, but I made it work.
Once Detective Precision parked the car, he pulled the key out of the ignition and got out. Walking over to my side, he pulled the door open. I swung my legs out of the car and let my robe to fall open; allowing the slight exposure of them. It was a brief look, but I caught him looking. I smiled to myself and then got out of the car; replacing my momentary joy with a sour look. God I was going to milk this for all it was worth!
"Let’s go." Detective Precision said and grabbed my arm again.
I didn’t say anything as he dragged me inside. The more he manhandled me, the more bruises I’d get. It would all work out in the end.
No one said anything as he dragged me past everyone in the squad room. He threw open the interrogation room door and pushed me inside the room. I huffed and sat down in the uncomfortable plastic chair they offered.
"You will answer all of my questions." Detective Precision said as he sat at the table across from me.
"I don’t have to do a damn thing." I returned. "I do have the right to remain silent."
"Fine. You can sit in here until you feel like talking." He said standing up so fast he knocked his chair over.
"Actually, you haven’t charged me with anything, so in reality I could get up and walk out of here and there’s not a damn thing you could do about it." I stated and crossed my arms over my chest.
He growled at me and stormed out of the room. Gee, I didn’t even have to try that time and pushed his buttons. That’s a new one.
About an hour later, a female cop entered the room and placed a bottle of water in front of me. I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.
"Do you want anything else?" She said.
"I just want to go home and sleep his fucking hangover off," I said and rubbed my forehead. "But since that’s not an option right now, can I make a call?"
"Sure, but we have to make it quick," She said.
I stood up and followed her out of the room. She led me to a desk. I sat down and dialed Vikki’s number. She was going to be pissed that I was waking her up but she needed to know what was going on.
"Hello," A very groggy Vikki said answering her phone.
"Hey Lady," I said cheerily.
"Damnit Parker what do you want?" She said.
"I got arrested again." I said with a laugh. "Well not really since they haven’t charged me with anything yet, but they are holding me. I just wanted to call and say I won’t be in today."
"What?" She asked confused.
"I don’t know. I just know I have a hangover from hell." I said.
"Well did he say why they were holding you?" She asked.
"Something to do with a Mr. Nick Carter." I said ;hoping she’d get the hint I was leaving.
"Shit! You have got to be kidding me!" She said. She knew exactly what I was talking about.
"Nope." I said popping my ‘p’.
"Well I'll see what I can do." She said and sighed. "I’ll be down there around nine to get you out. Can you hang on that long?"
"Yeah sure, but can you stop by my place and get me some clothes?" I said.
"Please tell me you’re not naked." She begged.
I just knew she was rubbing her forehead.
"No, I’m in my PJ's and a robe." I said. "My silk one."
"Double shit!" She said. "I'll be there as soon as I can."
"Thanks." I said. "Have a good night."
"Oh sure." She said and hung up on me.
I hung the phone up and looked at the female cop. She gave me a sad smile.
Shrugging, I stood so she could take me back to the integration room. She opened the door and waved me through. She started to say something; I just shook my head and sat back down at the table waiting for Detective Precision to come back.
If he really thought making me sit here was going to make me talk, he really had another thing coming . He really had no idea who he was messing with.
Not even five minutes later Detective Precision walked back into the room. I just raised an eyebrow as he tossed a folder onto the table. I really wanted to bitch slap the smug smile off his damn face.
"It seems this isn't the first time you've been in trouble with the law." Detective Precision said sitting down.
"True, I've been arrested a few time but I've never been convicted of anything." I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest. "Now are you going to tell me why I am here?"
"Do you know this man?" He said as he shoved a picture of Nick in front of me.
"He looks vaguely familiar." I said; shrugging.
"You were with him Saturday night." He stated.
"I was with a lot of guys on Saturday." I said. "It was a party."
"Being sarcastic with me isn't going to help you at all." He said. "You were the last person seen with him."
"And?" I raised my brow.
"No one saw you reenter the club." He replied smugly.
"First of all, whatever he told you was a lie. We were never at a club but we did party."
"Where were you then?"
"I'm not answering anymore questions until you charge me with something and even then, I won't because I'll invoke my right to a lawyer." Take that you prick!
Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87
Five A.M. Parker had woke me up in the middle of the night before but I'd just barely left her. Seemed like some guy was always getting her ass in trouble and this time was no different. Well maybe just a little. I was involved this time as well. I should have known the tall blonde kid was trouble the minute he walked through those ornate doors at Casa DeLange acting like he owned the place. He thought he was pretty slick and Parker thought he was the hottest thing on the planet but let me rewind a bit.

Parker and I have been friends for years so when she came to me with this hairbrained scheme to get the Backstreet Boys to the Casa , I was like 'good luck with that'. I've been to that place. It's flipping creepy inside. It's charming exterior is it's deceit. Her idea was to get them there to spend a weekend for their favorite charities. They weren't told until their arrival about the freaky shit that they had to encounter to receive those donations. Myself, money or not, I would have run screaming for the door but these are men we're talking about after all. God forbid you challenge their masculinity!

But I'm straying again. I was about to roll over and catch a couple more hours of sleep when the insistent knocking on the door made it impossible to stop keeping time with the throbbing in my head. I threw a robe on over my granny nightie( I'd spent enough time in my undies all weekend but we'll get to that later) and stumbled down the stairs. Before I could even reach the foyer, they started in on the doorbell. Damn! I looked out the peephole and didn't recognize the parties standing on my porch so early in the morning. I hit the speaker."Can I help you?" My voice startling them but they figured out where it was coming from.
"Are you Vikki Sanders?" The female person said.
"Who's asking?"
"We're with the police department. We'd like to come in and ask you a few questions."
"Can I see some identification?" I wasn't trying to be difficult. You just never know what kinds of lunatics are out there anymore. After holding up their respective badges for me, I opened the door.
"You're a lot more cooperative then your friend. I hear she's a real charmer," the lady commented.
"Well you can't be too safe being a single woman these days," I returned with a smile while all the while I wanted to kick the shit out of her for insulting me. I'm nothing like Parker. Maybe a speaker at my door seems a little pretentious but I do live alone and I don't let just anybody in. If that makes me pompous and arrogant, so be it. Never hurts to be too safe. "You seem to know who I am so may I ask your names?" As I led them to a couch in the living room. May as well get comfortable.
"You can but-
"I'm Detective Hanson and this is my lovely partner, Detective Langley," the male interrupted before she had a chance to be a total bitch.
She glared at him then looked back to me." Let me get right to the point Miss Sanders. One Mr. Nick Carter came to us claiming you and your friend abducted him. Do you know anything about this?"
" I know him."
"But you had nothing to do with his abduction?"
"Seriously? Parker is smaller than I am! Do you really think even two women of our stature could overpower him?"
"He claims you drugged him and tied him to a bed."
He enjoyed it." Am I be charged with something because I've got a business to get back to in about three hours."
I could see the smoke coming out of Detective Langley's ears." Just answer the question and we'll be on our way."
"I don't think so."
"Then we'll do this our way. Until we get some answers, you're coming to the station with us."
"I am?" I challenged. Unless I was being charged with a crime, I was under the assumption that I didn't have to go anywhere with them. I guess I was wrong.
Detective Hanson pleaded silently with me to just cooperate with her.
"Let me get my house keys cuz I know you won't let me change."
"You're a lot smarter than she is too,"Detective Langley snipped.
Woman was on a fucking power trip. No wonder her partner was afraid of her. I, however, wasn't. I responded with a simple statement but it was enough to send her blood boiling."Not really. I just know how to choose my battles." Little did I know she'd slap the handcuffs on me no sooner than I had grabbed my keys. Bitch!
"Was that really necessary Kate? She just made comment on her personality. She wasn't insulting you,"Detective Hanson said; attempting to defend me despite his fear of the slut.
Reluctantly, the woman removed the metal bracelets." You're still coming with us."
Really? Did she think I was going to run? Where would I run to? I was in my own house for cryin' out loud! Detective Hanson led me out to their vehicle She just hated me and I don't know why. If I were a guy, I would have done her. However, I would have done her partner. Boy was hot! Made the neverending drive to the station more bearable. Like you wouldn't have looked at him! It's not a crime! And I must be incredibly hot when I'm looking my worst because he was saying all the things he shouldn't be saying to a ' person of interest'. When we arrived he helped me out of the car. Kate was not liking it at all. Maybe she was his girlfriend. That'd be my frickin' luck. Him trying to piss her off. He escorted me to the nearest interrogation room.
"Kate will be back shortly. In the meantime, can I offer you anything to drink?"
"Coffee would be nice. And your name." He was gonna flirt, so was I. He kind of reminded me of that hot little latin guy from the weekend. Usually wasn't my type but.....let's just say he was easy on the eyes.
"Matt and just so ya know, Kate's usually very polite,"He remarked with a wink before leaving me alone.
I could get used to that but what was I gonna do about Parker?
Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87
"So how long are we going to do this?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at Detective Precision. "I mean really I have places to be."
"You mean like meeting with your partren in crime, a Ms. Vikki Sanders?" He asked.
I open and closed my mouth a few times thinking of something to say back to him.
“I see you have nothing to say.” He said. “I’m really shocked.”
"I want my lawyer." I said starting to get pissed at him.
“I will see what I can do.” He said picking up the file and then stood up.
“Actually, fuck this I’m leaving.” I said and stood up. “If you’re not going to charge me, then I’m leaving.”
“And leave your friend to take the blame for it all?” He said raising an eyebrow.
“We didn’t do anything wrong!” I said trying not to raise my voice, but failing.
“We have evidence that says other wise.” He said.
“How can there be any evidence when we didn’t do anything?” I asked.
“Mr. Carter claims that you and your friend drugged him and tied him up, and then refused to let him go.”
I shook my head and bit my lip to keep from laughing. Nick never complained when I was doing wonderful things to him. Vikki was right she called it. Maybe I should have listened to her, not that I’d ever tell her that.
“And if I tell you that he’s full of shit and what he says happened never happened, who would you believe?” I asked.
“Your record is against you.” He said shrugging.
“That’s bull shit, because I was never convicted of any of that.” I said shaking my head. “And do you really think I could take Mr. Carter on? I’m barely 5’6” and I weigh 175lb. Come on get real.”
“You could have drugged him.” He said.
“Why?” I asked looking confused. “I don’t need to drug anyone to get them to sleep with me. I mean just look at my body.”
I untied my robe and pulled it open showing Detective Precision what was under my robe, not that I really wanted to show him. I just wanted to make a point.
He turned his head and looked the other way.
“You can cover up now.” He said after swallowing hard.
“Do you see it now? I don’t have to drug anyone to get them to sleep with me.” I said and pulled my robe closed. “I’m covered you can look now.”
“Then why would he accuse you?” He asked.
“I don’t know? Why do men do the stupid shit they do?” I said and counted to ten in my head.
His eyes flashed anger and lust at the same time.
“I will see what I can do to get your lawyer down here.” He said and turned to leave the room.
“The only reason you’re dragging your damn feet is because you know that you have nothing to charge me with.” I called after him.
He just walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.
I knew that pissing him off was not a good idea, but I couldn’t help it. Pushing his buttons was way too easy.
If he really thought that he was going to get a confession out of me, he really had another thing coming to him.
Looking at the clock above the door, I noticed it was almost time for breakfast with my Mom and Grandma. A meeting we have every week that I never miss. I wonder how long it will take them to realize that something is wrong.
Or maybe Vikki called Kyle before she was picked up, but I doubt it. He would be here by now.
If only that female cop would come back, so I could use the phone again. But again, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
I was getting really bored so I started to pace up and down the room. Why? Well because I had nothing better to do and if I sat there any longer, I was going to pee my pants.
And on top of every other problem I had I need to figure out how I was going to get us out of the freaking mess. Why is it that all my good ideas get me in trouble? It would have worked out if Nick would have kept his damn mouth shut. Laruen must have found out. That’s the only thing that explains what’s going on.
Sighing I ran my fingers through my short hair. God this was not how I wanted to spend my Monday. I really did have better things then sitting in this damn room.
I sat down at the hable and laid my head on it. I needed this headache to go away if I was going to form a plan.
Sudlenly the door swung open and Detective Precision strolled back into the room. I tried to keep the growl from coming out, but it didn't happen. He lloked at me wide eyed for a second, but that's all I needed to see the fear in his eyes.
"Its such a beautiful day out." He said and leaned against the wall.
I looked at him and shook my head.
"I want to talk to him." I said.
"You want to talk to who?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Nick Carter." I stated looking at him in the eye. "I want to talk to the man who is acussing me of this."
"I can't do that." He said as he started to show his bluff.
"Then I want Kyle Anderson down here in a half hour." I said. "I'm done playing games with you. You have nothing and you're grasping at straws.”
"Kyle Anderson. As in the son of the govern of Louisiana?" He asked shocked.
"Yes that Kyle Anderson." I said rolling my eyes. "And I will say no more until he arives."
"What?.......How?....." He spat out shocked.
I just raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.
'Oh yes I just pulled my huge trump card. All you had to do was read the whole file.' I thought and shook my head as Detective Precision pretty much ran from the room.
Now that I finally got part of what I wanted, it was time to plan my reveng on Mr. Carter. No one fucks with me and my friends and gets away with it. And seeing as he was the only one, I have a feeling the other boys have no idea about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Nick's POV~
I hated that I had to do this, but I had to save my own skin. No one needs to know what really went on that night.
But I had a feeling once the other find out, they’re gonna be pissed. Oh well I had to do what I had to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87
BRIAN


I'm not really sure what happend this weekend but I knew if LeighAnne caught wind of it, my ass was grass. It was supposed to be a charity gig but the definition of giving took on a whole new meaning. How hard could it be to spend a weekend in the Lousianna Bayou for the charity? I was doing it for the kids after all. Maybe it's best I don't figure it out. After all, if in doubt, deny, deny, deny. Right?



VIKKI


I should have called Kyle but they were pounding on my door before I was coherent enough to realize what was going on. I hate to think of the plans Parker had for that poor kid. Poor kid? What am I saying?! I hope she serves him his nuts on a silver platter. I'm usually not so crude but he's the reason I'm sitting in an interrogation room. He was just as much a willing participant as the rest of us. I think we all know what happened, none of want to admit it. I told you the place is freaky.

The cute detective returned with my coffee and a smile. Too bad this is the thing that brought us together or I'd already have this guy wrapped around my pinkie. I took a sip of the liquid wake me up and savored it because not two seconds after I did, detective bitchy walked in. She took a seat at the head of the table. Like that was supposed to intimidate me? Please! I may be half asleep but I'm not timid. Then again, I'm not as forward as Parker.

"So tell me Miss Sanders, What is your association with Mr. Carter?"
Besides sex? No, wait a minute, that's what I wanted but the cute little Kentucky man caught me in the hallway before Parker and I had a chance to make it a threesome . Back to the present though."I sponsored an invitation only charity event."
"Where were you Friday evening?"
"Having dinner with Parker, my younger sister Rachel and four very lucky men."
"After dinner?"
"Well, being as one of them isn't a drinker, I took him on a tour of the house. After they decided they were going to have drinks, I offered him that tour."
"What else did you offer him?"
"Kate!" Matt protested.
"Oh please, like you don't want to know."
"I'm done answering your questions. I want a lawyer," I said.
" Are you guilty of something Miss Sanders? We are just asking questions." Kate smiled smugly.
"That's right. You are just asking questions so if you have nothing to hold me on, I suggest you let me leave."
"But we do. Kidnapping."
"Then I guess anything I've said up to this point is inadmissable because you never read me my rights." Take that smartass! Apparently being blonde and well endowed made you a bimbo in her book. The smugness disappeared quickly.
"We'll get right on that Miss Sanders," the cutie responded quickly to my request. See, already wrapped around my finger.
Kate was pissed that I cut her off. She had no right to know what went on behind closed doors with me and Mr. Mclean. I'm not even sure it was really me that was with him. I know, I know, I keep saying we'll get there but all in good time.So there I sat. Waiting. It seemed like forever before they returned to get my information. Maybe once I'm not a suspect , the hotite and I can play cops and robbers. It was a nice view in both directions. After he left, I returned to my now lukewarm coffee. Something's better than nothing. Finally! When Kyle stepped into the dingey room, he automatically asked me if Parker was here. I responded," Next room over I think. I know she called me before they started pounding on my door early this morning."
"What's going on Victoria?"
"Please don't call me that."
"Okay, Vikki, what the hell is going on? Parker I can understand, but you I don't get. Why did they charge you with kidnapping?"
"That charity thing we did at Parker's family estate. You remember that creepy old place don't you?"
He shivered when I mentioned it.
"Well Parker wnated to hook up with the tall blonde kid and figured she'd use me as cover to get him here."
"But they were all invited right?"
"Of course. They all arrived of their own free will and signed evry last bit of legal document necessary."
"So you still haven't told me why you're here."
"The kid said we drugged him and tied him to a bed."
"Did you?"
"We were drinking Kyle. He was just as uninhibited as we were. He was a very willing participant."
"Vikki!"
"Oh come on Kyle. You know better than that. I may be a prude to the outside world but please, the boy is hot and you'd be all over him if he ever outed himself."
"He's not gay?"
"Unbelievable! After all these years you're still giving us shit about that. I can assure you that none of them have trouble getting it up for a woman."
"Doesn't mean they don't swing both ways."And smiled.
"I don't really care if they do to be honest, I just want my ass out of here but since Parker's been here longer than I have, go get her out of here first."Selfish I was not. Ask any of them.
Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87
A half hour after Detective Precision ran from the room he was back with a huge smile on his face. I didn’t like his smile at all.
“It seems as you’re out of luck.” Detective Precision said sitting down at the table.
“And why is that?” I questioned.
“It seems that Mr. Anderson is out of the country right now and can’t be reached.” He said smugly.
It figures that the fucker would be out of the country when I needed him. I’m going to rip him a new one when I see him next.
“Fine then I’ll be leaving.” I said standing up. “And I will be taking Vikki with me.”
“Neither of you are going anywhere.” He said and slammed his hands on the table.
“Then fucking charge us with something.” I said throwing my hands up. “You can’t do this, I know my rights and you’ve violated pretty much all of them. Now get Kyle in here.”
“He can’t be reached.” He said and made to grab my arms.
“Touch me and I will have your badge faster than you can say NKOTBSB.” I said and backed away from him.
He clenched his jaw and sat back down.
“Like I said before, I’m done playing games. I’m not someone you can push around.” I said and leaned on to the table to look him in the eyes. “Yes I may be a rich Daddy’s girl, but I’m not stupid. Now I would love some breakfast, I’m not picky so whatever will work. And then I would LOVE the use of the phone because I will get Kyle down here, even if you don’t want to try.”
He opened his mouth to say something, but I held up my hand and cut him off.
“Don’t say anything else to piss me off, because you are already skating on thin ice.” I said and waved my hand towards the door. “Now go.”
He stood up and shook his head. As he was reaching for the doorknob someone swung the door open and nailed him in the face. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. I didn’t want make it worse.
“Uh, sorry Sir, but there’s someone here demanding to see Miss. DeLange.” The poor boys rushed out.
“Who is it?” Detective Precision asked wiping his face.
“Kyle Anderson.” He said and backed out of the room quickly.
“Hmm, imagine that.” I said laughing softly.
Detective Precision turned and glared at me then stormed from the room.
He returned shortly with Kyle right behind him. I was so happy to see Kyle, even though I could see on his face that he was not happy to be here.
Kyle walked past Detective Precision and sat down next to me at the table, while Detective Precision sat across from us.
“So can you tell me why you’re holding my client?” Kyle said setting his brief case on the table.
“Kidnapping, drug use and rape, and that’s just the start of list.” Detective Precision said sliding the folder to Kyle.
“And what evidence do you have backing up Mr. Carter’s claims?” Kyle said not even opening the folder.
“I have plenty to send both your clients to jail.” Detective Precision said and folded his hands onto the table top.
“Oh you mean the evidence that you collected while illegally searching Miss. DeLange’s propriety?” Kyle just raised an eyebrow.
“How………what?” Detective Precision stuttered out.
“The gardener called me shortly before I got the call about Miss. Sanders.” Kyle sated. “He didn’t like the police going through Miss. DeLange’s propriety. She’s always been a kind boss.”
“I’m sure she is.” Detective Precision said and snorted.
“There will be no demeaning of my client in front of me, Detective Precision.” Kyle said as he eyes flashed in anger.
“How did you meet such a fancy lawyer as Mr. Anderson?” Detective Precision asked.
“We’ve known each other since we were kids, not that it’s any business of your.” Kyle said.
“Kyle, I really need to get out of here, Mama and Grandma will kill me if I’m late.” I said.
“I talked to your Mom on the way over. Don’t worry, I told her I’d drop you off on the way home.” Kyle said patting my hand while he turned to Detective Precision. “Now when can I take my clients home? I think they have been through enough.”
“They aren’t going anywhere until I get some answers.” Detective Precision said and slammed his hands on the table.
“Unless you charge them with something, you can no longer hold them. Actually they should have been sent home a while ago.” Kyle said. “Do not be surprised if this police department gets sued for your behavior.”
“You wouldn’t.” Detective Precision snarled.
“You have a temper issues that need to be dealt with. I don’t want you anywhere near either of my clients.” Kyle said standing up. “Come on Parker we are leaving.”
I stood, looking anywhere but at Detective Precision. I had no idea what he would do once he realized that this would be the end of this, well on their end anyways.
Detective Precision just sat at the table with his bowed as we walked from the room. I almost felt bad for him, key word, almost. I hoped Kyle slapped him with a huge lawsuit.
I almost ran into the back of Kyle as he stopped in front of the door that would lead to Vikki. I hope she was okay and wasn’t hurt.
“Everything okay?” I said peering over his shoulder, I loved being taller than him.
“Everything’s fine, I want you stay out here.” He said looking at me. “And don’t piss anyone else off, okay?”
“Fine.” I said rolling my eyes.
“I mean it Parker.” He said sighing.
“I know.” I said and leaned on the wall. “My lips are sealed.”
“This shouldn’t take long, I hope.” He said and sighed. “Then we’ll go get you something to eat.”
“Thank you.” I said. “I know I don’t say it enough, but I really mean it.”
“We are going to have a long talk after this.” He said and opened the door and stepped through.
I sighed and leaned my head against the wall.
Once we were out of here, it would be time to start planning pay back for Mr. Carter. There was no way I was going to let him get away with this. I wasn’t one to be messed with. And I didn’t care what anyone said. I was going to get my revenge.
He has no idea what he’s started.
Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87
"Shotgun!" Parker shouted as they approached Kyle's car. He just glared at her.
"What's up your ass?"
He glared again.
"Fine." Parker slid into the backseat with me. "What crawled up his ass and died?" she nudged me.
I was in no mood either. I wasn't about to take the wrap for some little shit that decided to cry rape so his girlfriend wouldn't find out what he'd really done over the weekend. I just glared at her.
"Oh come on Vikki. Really? I thought at least you'd back me up. You used to be fun."
"I closed my catering business down so you could get your fantasy fuck and I'm not fun?"
"You got a couple yourself, as I recall."
"I don't remember what happened to be totally honest. That house has a mind of its own I think."
"Meaning what?"
"Meaning I don't really know if I had a good time or not and now that little shit claiming we took advantage of him?! Excuse me if I'm not little Miss Sunshine at the very moment!"
"I had a good time."
"You'd be the only one then."
Kyle pulled the car over and turned back to us when the vehicle was at a complete stop. "Shut the hell up the both of ya. Thanks to you Parker, my lovely evening was interrupted and he was a very potential partner this time! You need to grow up! As for Vikki, you did this to yourself. You have nobody to blame but you. Now I'm taking both of you home until I can figure out what to do." He turned back to the steering wheel and started the car up again.
"What about the shop?" Parker spoke up.
"Wow, the first grown up thing you've done since this whole charade started. I'm going to call Michaela when I get home, have her pick up the keys and run things for the day. Other than that, don't look at me or don't talk to me. I don't want to hear anymore."

Three months earlier
I thought Parker was out of her flipping mind. Spend a weekend in that decrepit old house?! It was fucking creepy during the day but I remember the things going bump in the night weren't always her Mom and Dad. The moans and groans passing through the walls freaked me out but I suffered through because she was my best friend. But knowing what I know now, there was no way in hell I was spending a weekend in that place.
"Oh come on Vikki. It'll be so much fun," Parker stated.
"Spending time in that creep old house will be fun?!"
"With four gorgeous men it will be."
"What are you on?"
"I'm talking about doing it for charity. We invite each one of them and if they spend the entire weekend in the house, they get a check for it."
"And how is this fun for us?"
"Well four hot men duh!"
"I still don't get it."
"Hot men equals sex for hours on end."
"Please! Half of them are married and the other half are taken."
"Which means half can protect us and half can fuck us senseless."
"I don't know Parker. Seems like a lot of trouble just for a couple of days."
"We pull the covers off the furniture and the gardener is still around so he can make the place look good from the outside. What they don't know won't hurt them. Plus you can't tell me that it doesn't get you a little tingly to have that cute little Kentucky boy all to yourself for the weekend."
Vikki blushed. She hated that Parker was right but he was married. She couldn't really do what she wanted to do which was rip his clothes off and have her way with him. Take him every way this side of Wednesday, shower with him then do it all over again. Ugh! "Okay, do what you do best and smooze with the best of them."
"You won't regret this! I promise!"
Famous last words.
z88;z88;
Present day
"Come on Vikki. You can't hate me that much. You had the time of your life this weekend. You actually got to do the little man like you always wanted," Parker continued.
"It was our bodies but I'm not sure I was enjoying any of it. In fact, I'm not sure what happened."
"You know what goes on in that house Vik."
"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?"
"Yeah but that never stopped me before now did it?"
The car stopped at Parker's place first."Get out,” Kyle ordered.
"What the hell?"
"Get out Parker. I'll call you when I need to know anything."
"Fine. No wonder you need a piece of ass."
"I was getting some until your ass got in trouble. For the last time!"
"I'm going."
Kyle took off as soon as the door closed. He was pissed and I really couldn't blame him but he was right. I got myself into this mess and had nobody to blame but myself. I just prayed the little shit didn’t' get away with his claim.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10516