Could she be the one by Little L
Summary:

Love never came easy for either of them so what happens when they fall head over heels in love with each other?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1699 Read: 1842 Published: 04/16/11 Updated: 04/17/11
Story Notes:

Is it possible to love and hate someone at the sametime???

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Little L

2. Chapter 2 by Little L

Chapter 1 by Little L

A silver moon shone over the ocean as Nick stood on the shore.  This was his last night at home before he joined the rest of the band for the last leg of the tour.  It was very quiet the peace he was looking for before he went away.  Nick loved the beach especially at night when he felt he was the only person there.  He was thinking of what would happen on the tour, they had not been to South America for a while and they were going to places he had never been before.  Nick heard a soft noise, he turned to the rocks behind him and thought he saw a shadow.  He called out but there was no reply

End Notes:

Please reievew and comment lots of surpries along the way:)

Chapter 2 by Little L
Author's Notes:

 

 

6months earlier

Annie had moved to LA to pursue her dream to become a dancer. She worked as a waitress somedays during the week to help pay her way through dancing school.

One night she was in a club with some friends when she met Jamie who was the club owner. He was sat in the VIP area when he saw her laughing with friends and sent a bottle of champagne over to where she was sitting with her friends. The guy who delivered it said to Annie "Mr Lorenzo has sent this for your friends, but he would like you to join him in the VIP area".

Annie looked over and smiled at the man in the VIP when she looked back at her friends and nodded and looked at the guy standing next to her when she nodded "okay". I walked slowly over to the VIP section when the man got up, when he smiled "I'm Jamie Lorenzo, the clubs owner how has the night been for you and your friends"? Annie smiled when he nodded she  sat down next to him and said "it's been great". "Mr Lorenzo"? he looked over up "Yes Mark"? "your 9pm dancer is here". He looked at me "can you wait here for a few minutes"? Annie smiled and nodded.

Annie was sat on her own just thinking and waiting for Jamie to come back when a friend of his came over. "Drink"? she looked up and nodded. "As she waited Jamie came back over he put his arm around my shoulder "so sorry about that". Annie smiled "it's ok" he sat down when my drink was handed to me, "oh a girl likes Mojito" I looked at him and giggled "yeah i love these kind of drinks. Jamie smiled at me "so tell me about you're self".

Annie looked at him and nodded okay. "I left England 6months ago never looking back, i want to become a dancer and i knew if i moved here i could work my ass off and hopefully have my big break and get to be a dancer". Jamie looked at her and nodded when my phone beeped "Girl we're leaving early start tomorrow c ya tomorrow @ 2pm Chas by the way he's totally into you. i giggled to myself and smiled. Jamie looked at me and asked "What's funny"? when he smiled at me. My friend says you're totally into me, he rubbed her hand with his own would that be so wrong if I did have it totally for you"? Annie smiled i guess it wouldn't be so bad. Annie looked at Jamie "I'm sorry i have to leave, my friends are going home and they're my ride". Jamie smiled and gave me his number "I want to see you again Annie". Annie nodded "bye Jamie"

Annie walked home and thought about that night and played with the card of Jamie's number maybe moving to LA wasn't so bad after all. She smiled to herself when Chas walked in "why don't you just text him you're number? Annie smiled and nodded yeah tomorrow morning i will do it tomorrow.

That night Jamie was in the backroom of his club when Mark walked in, he looked up then back down "Jamie what's going on with you and thatt girl"? Jamie looked up at Mark when he sighed and smirked at the sametime "nothing yet". Mark sat down on the edge of the desk "if you get involved with someone the bitch might screw it all up for you. I ain't gonna lose my money i helped you put into this club or Tango" Jamie knocked back his scotch "Mark calm the hell down". "Jamie you saw what Natalie did" Jamie stood up and smiled "Yes and she got hurt cause she didn't listen to me". Mark laughed out loud when Jamie smiled Annie won't do anything trust me. She just a little girl that want's to be a dancer". "Mark find everything on my new girl" Mark nodded then walked out. Jamie looked took another long drink of scotch and smiled Annie you made the biggest mistake coming into this cbub" he said out loud to himself.

The next morning Annie text Jamie "This is my number hope you call me. A... Jamie smiled when he recived my text message, he called me straight away, "Annie nice to hear from you again". Annie looked at Chas reading her magazine. "How did you enjoy the club last night"? Annie smiled to herself it was fun i really enjoyed myself thank you for last night". Jamie knocked back his scotch slowly how bout we go out for a meal tonight"? She thought for a few minutes when she thought to herself "sure Jamie" Jamie saw Mark when he looked angry at him. "Annie I need to go sorry, I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight there is one stop we need to go before we have dinner" Annie said it was fine "talk later Jamie bye". Tango is yours the owner signed the papers this morning Jamie smiled well all we need to do now it play with Annie and then it's all set in stone.

That afternoon Nick walked out the studio when his phone rang, Hey J what's how are you what's happening with you and you're girl these days? AJ laughed we're fine thank you for asking. So what are you guys doing tonight"? Nick thought for a second "oh probably having dinner with Tilly" AJ laughed "are you serious dude" Nick laughed "do you have any ideas"? AJ laughed to himself "Carter there's a new club opening tonight we're all going tonight" Nick smiled "sure that sounds fine" That afternoon Nick sat on the beach watching the waves catch each other when Tilly came out "hey baby" He looked up and smiled at her "hey you" just sat down when nick looked out to the ocean i missed you today" he looked at her and smiled " we're out tonight where he laughed AJ said there's a new club opening tonight and we're all going". Tilly smiled "sounds perfect baby you, me and dancing". Nick looked up at her and smiled it sure does sweetheart".

That afternoone Annie and Chas were shopping for a dress for tonights date. "So what made you want to leave England and come and join the Hollywood life style of dancing and partying". Annie looked at her and sighed, "was tired of the life i had before it wasn't what i call a life i wanted" Chas looked at her "Did your family know bout this decison"? she took a deep breathe and looked at her "no" Chas looked at her so was it family or a boyfriend that made you leave the UK life" Annie looked down and then up then at her bestfriend "both made me leave that horriable i will never go back there unless she needs too have too". Chas laughed well stick with me and you'll go far we both laughed". I found the dress of my dreams when i came out Chas smiled "well you look good for the hot italian man" I giggled when chas she smiled at me "lets go".

That night at 8pm Jamie picked me up when he smiled "wow you look good tonight" Annie smiled to herself when she sat in the back of the limo. Jamie took her hand and held it, so you're my girl right? Annie felt herself smile "only if you want me to be yours. Jamie laughed to himself "I do" Annie laughed well then i guess that's okay. Jamie kissed her softly. The driver told us we were at the club. Annie looked up wow when Jamie put his arm around her this is my new club called "TANGO" That night Annie watched how Jamie was acting with his friends in the VIP he grabbed her hand and smiled. "I gotta go bathroom when he nodded" As i walked by i saw a girl watching us, as i was the bathroom she walked in. "Hi" Annie looked up and said "hi" "sorry i'm Natalie i used to be Jamies girlfriend or possesion" Annie looked up at her "oh i am sorry to hear that". Annie walked out when she saw Jamie waiting for her at the door he pushed her back in "Who the fuck was that girl"? Annie looked up at him don't know some girl called "Natalie" He looked right at me and shook me "did you listen to her you bitch"? No I didn't listen to her". He let go "good he grabbed my face in his hands you wouldn't want the dancing career of yours to be over just yet would you"? "Annie looked up shocked then don't ever listen to anyone got it"? she just nodded. He walked out when she took a couple of deep breaths and walked out. She got to the bar can i have 1 large vodka please. As i turned around i bumped into someone "So sorry" He looked at me and smiled at me "it's ok i didn't hurt you did I"? she shook her head "no you didn't". "Sorry I gotta go" he nodded nice meeting you though "What's your name" "Annie" "Well Annie i'm nick" i gotta go nice meeting you Nick bye" Nick just watched as she ran back he smiled to himself pleasure was all mine Annie. As she got outside all she could feel was his hand in hers and the bluest eyes she ever met full of hurt just like her own.

End Notes:

Please review and comment and lots of surpries are going to happen very soon:)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10536