Beloved by tiggerc128
Summary:

Nick gets a strange gift...and his life is changed forever.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 7957 Read: 7094 Published: 09/25/11 Updated: 09/28/11
Story Notes:

This is my creation in response to the October Vamplet challenge by BSBfan4ever.  Thanks for making me think outside the box and giving me the outlet to write about vampires. I had so much fun writing this. :)

1. Chapter 1 by tiggerc128

2. Chapter 2 by tiggerc128

3. Chapter 3 by tiggerc128

4. Chapter 4 by tiggerc128

5. Chapter 5 by tiggerc128

6. Chapter 6 by tiggerc128

Chapter 1 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

Special thanks to Marguerite for being part of my story! 

Chapter 01

            Nick stares at the oddest gift he's ever received from a fan.  From the note left with it, it's called a Vamplet.  Funny little creature.  Apparently there's an online world for Vamplets and this one has been registered in his honor.  It's name?  Count Vlad Von Gloom. The passwords were included if he wanted to join the fun.  Join the fun?  Scratching his head in confusion, he logs on, wondering what kind of fun this is going to be.

            As soon as he logs on, internet alarms go off in on 6 different computers.  Immediately, Nick is joined in Gloomvania by Amelia, Rachel, Marguerite, Mireya, Kristine, and Dorothea.  The girls know the realm of the undead will soon have another...one one specifically chosen to join them.

            As he's busy customizing his website for his Vamplet, a private message pops up from someone named Amelia.  It simply says, "Welcome.  We are pleased you chose to join us."

            Not sure what he should do, he types back, "We?"

            Amelia says, "My sisters and I. We were very pleased to see you decided to enjoy the gift we sent you."

            OK, totally stunned now, Nick replies, "Sisters?  Who are you?"

            She says, "All will be revealed, Beloved. There are special links within the website.  You will find them as you search.  If you need help, contact Thea.  She will guide your way."

            After Amelia logs off, Nick becomes very uncomfortable with the whole situation.  He starts to log off when another message from someone named Kris.  It simply says, "Don't go yet, Beloved. Thea will help you."

            Nick types back and says, "What is this?"

            A message from Thea pops up that simply reads "Put your cursor over the cross on the coffin you decorated.  You will see me and I will show you more."

            Feeling a bit apprehensive, he slides his cursor over the cross. A window appears where a woman with jet black hair and eyes as dark as night is staring back at him. The provocative smile on her face sends heat racing to his loins, and makes him forever thankful she can't see him....or can she?

            She says, "It's nice that you've joined us Nickolas.  We have been waiting for you, Beloved."

            Nick says, "Why are you calling me beloved?  What is this all about?"

            Thea says, "Marguerite will come to you tonight, Nickolas.  Let her in. Follow her instructions.  Accept her gift.  She will be the first for you.  All things will be possible in this world, as long as you follow our guidance."

            Not sure what to say, Nick says, "And if I say no?"

            Watching her slip off her robe to reveal a blood red lace negligee, his eyes bug out of his head and he barely hears her say, "You won't say no, Nickolas. This is your destiny.  Marguerite will be there soon.  Do as she says, Beloved.  It will not hurt."

            Before any more messages can pop up, he logs off, trying to figure out what he's gotten into.  Staring at the weird little Vamplet, his mind starts to wander.  He lies on his bed and closes his eyes. The image of Thea pops into his mind and instantly his groin tightens.  He opens his eyes to find he still sees her.

            Cursing, he sits up, intent on writing some new music.  Inevitably, he puts the guitar aside and thinks about the woman he's trying to forget.  Before his thoughts become too muddled, there's a knock at his door.  At 12:30 in the morning?  When he looks through the peep hole, his eyes bug out of his head. 

            He opens the door to find a petite woman with gorgeous red hair and big brown eyes standing before him dressed in black leather pants and a black leather jacket. She says, "Hello Beloved. I am Marguerite. I'm here to help you prepare for your journey."

            He stutters and falls back as she practically floats by him. He says, "Journey? I'm not going anywhere."

            She says, "It's not a physical journey, Nickolas. Not yet.  First you must prepare."  She turns to face him, stripping off her leather jacket to reveal a black and red corset.  He clears his throat as she says, "Come Nickolas, we must begin."

            He takes her outstretched hand and allows her to pull him to his sofa.  He falls back on it as she stands over him.  She says, "In order to complete the journey, I must give you a part of me. Are you willing to accept it?"

            His mind goes blank and he nods slightly, not sure if he could speak.  She peels off her pants and straddles his lap, pressing firmly against him. She leans down close to his face and whispers "Close your eyes beloved."

            He does as she says without question and listens as she mumbles words he doesn't understand.  He feels something delicate pressed against his lips and she says, "Drink, Nickolas." He immediately starts to suck and a sweet, hot liquid floods his mouth.  He opens his eyes to find he's suckling her breast.  Thinking he's drinking breast milk, he starts to freak out, but the flavor is totally intoxicating to him. 

            She reaches between them and opens his pants, pulling his manhood from the confines of his jeans.  He moans around her flesh as she slides down over him, taking his length within her.  Once he's completely embedded in her body, she whispers, "That's enough for now, Nickolas. You must let go."

            He pulls his lips from her skin and says, "But I want more..."

            She says, "Soon. For now, enjoy my body and give me your seed.  I need you."

            Putting his hands on her hips, he starts moving her over his body, causing waves of pleasure to ripple through them both.  When he erupts inside her, he briefly thinks they should have used a condom, but she whispers, "Not to worry, Beloved, I can't get pregnant."

            He looks at her through heavy eyelids and says, "Why?"

            She smiles and says, "Sleep, Beloved.  Thea will send Rachel to you soon. You will go another step on your journey."

            Nick closes his eyes, wondering briefly what he's gotten himself into.

End Notes:

Let me know! :)

Chapter 2 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

Since this is such a short story, I'll be posting 2 a day. I wish I had more time to write, but school and work is taking every waking moment I have.  I know it will be worth it in the end.  I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!


Thanks to Rachel for being the star of Chapter 2. :)

 

Chapter 02

            Nick wakes up feeling like he's never slept better.  When he sees its only 8:00 am he groans loudly, mumbling, "Why can't I ever sleep in when we're off?"

            After making it to the bathroom to take care of more pressing matters, he walks by his desk to see the Vamplet staring back at him.  It seriously feels like the thing is watching him.  Shaking his head, he takes the stairs at a jog, ready to get into his basement gym and get in a little work out.

            Once there, he strips off his shirt and jumps on a treadmill.  Picking up the remote, he turns on his television to catch up on the news of the day.  When the news inevitably turns to the stock market, he slows down and stops the treadmill, getting ready to lift some weights. 

Then he hears it.  He switches off the TV and listens.  A faint voice is calling out, "Nickolas."  He slowly walks up the steps and looks around his place.  The voice is coming from his office.  He creeps in, expecting to see an ex girlfriend, but all that's there is his Vamplet.  Still watching him. 

He sits at his desk and picks up the toy, staring into its face.  He turns on his computer and logs onto the website, wondering why this thing is so intriguing.  When the website opens, a box pops up that reads, "Good morning, Beloved, how did you sleep?"

He re-reads the message before finally he types, "Who are you?"

The reply says, "I'm Marguerite. You don't remember me yet, but you will soon.  Are you ready for Rachel to visit?  Thea is indisposed this morning so she has left Mireya and me to guide you on your next step."

Another message pops up from Mireya that says, "Good morning Nickolas.  Are you ready for today?"

Not sure what to say or do, Nick types, "Who are you?  Why are you talking like you know me?"

Mireya says, "We do know you, Beloved. You are the chosen one.  We ALL know you and are looking forward to the day you join us and take your place."

Without thinking, he says, "My place as what?" 

Thinking he won't get an answer because he voiced the question instead of typing it, he's shocked when Marguerite's message comes back saying, "Your place as our Beloved Master."

Nick says, "This can't be! Do you have my place bugged? What the hell is going on?"

Mireya says, "Rachel is there now. Let her help you Nickolas.  We only want to help you."

The screen goes blank just as his door bell rings.  He stands and mutters something under his breath as he peeks through the peephole.  What he sees compels him to open the door. 

The impish girl smiles up at him and says, "Good morning Nickolas. I am Rachel."

He watches her as she breezes past him, the black cloak she's wearing billowing out slightly behind her.  As she turns to face him, he takes in her appearance.  Her chocolate brown hair matched with hazel eyes captivates him.  He takes a step towards her and says, "Why are you here?"

She says, "To help you continue your journey." She drops the cloak to reveal a white leather bustier that makes Nick almost moan.  She smiles and says, "I'm glad you like it, Beloved.  I chose it just for this occasion."

Dragging his eyes up from her cleavage, he says, "What occasion?"

She steps forward and slips a dainty hand inside his shorts while whispering, "Giving my body to you."

Heat surges into his cock, making it instantly hard.  She giggles and strokes him, letting her nails gently scratch the delicate skin in her grasp.  He moans and says, "Please..."

She pulls down his shorts and pushes him into his desk chair, saying, "I must first give you part of me.  Will you accept it?"

He nods, not really hearing what she has to say.  He's so turned on all he can think of is cumming.  She pushes him back in the chair and leans over him, bearing her breasts to his gaze.  He watches fascinated as she leans closer and presses her nipple to his lips.  "Drink," she whispers.

Once he starts to suckle, a sweet hot fluid floods his mouth.  He begins to pull away until he realizes he dreamed about this taste last night.  He continues to suckle, moving his hands up to cup her ass and pull her closer to his raging hard on.

She giggles and whispers, "Enough for now Nickolas.  There will be more, Beloved. But for now, I need your seed."

She bares the lower half of her body and lowers herself onto him.  He groans and thrusts upward, feeling her folds close around him like a glove.  As he continues thrusting, she throws her head back and screams "YES!" so loud he's afraid his neighbors will hear.  At the moment, he could care less. 

His body is pushed beyond the brink of pleasure and when he cums, she screams once again.  As he lays back in his chair catching his breath, she says, "That was incredible.  Thank you, Beloved."

Before he can blink, she's gone and he's still sprawled out in his chair wondering what the hell just happened.  Glancing at the doll, he signs back onto the website and just stares at the screen.  Feeling a bit confused, he mutters, "Now what?"

A screen pops up with a message from Mireya that says, "You will continue the journey, Nickolas.  Did you enjoy Rachel's gift?"

He shakes his head and types, "Gift? You mean did I enjoy fucking her? Hell yeah I did, but why is this happening?"

She says, "All will be revealed soon, Nickolas.  Right now you are very tired and you should sleep."

Glancing down at his still semi hard erection, Nick says, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

He forgot they could hear him because he gets a reply that says, "Would you like Kris to visit you now as well? And you can continue the journey? We find it's easier if you rest between visits.  Give yourself time to acclimate."

"Acclimate to what?" he practically screams.

Mireya says, "Please, don't be upset, Nickolas. Thea will be angry if we upset you. We are only here to make the journey easier.  Sleep now, Beloved.  Sleep now and later today, Kris will be visiting you."

Nick doesn't realize his eyes are closing or that he's sliding out of his chair.  He curls up on the floor by his desk and drifts into a deep slumber, dreams eluding him.  For now.

End Notes:

let me know!  :)

Chapter 3 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

Thanks to Kris for being the bad girl of THIS chapter!  :)

Chapter 03

            Nick wakes up with his body cramping from sleeping on the floor. When he sits up, he says to himself, "Why the hell am I naked?"

            Picking up his discarded clothing, he makes his way to the shower.  As he's soaping his chest, he starts to daydream.  First, he sees a redhead in his mind, driving him wild.  Then suddenly, the picture shifts and it's a girl with brown hair.  Shaking his head trying to clear it, he glances down to find that once again, he's getting aroused.

            Even though he hates to masturbate, his fingers encircle his shaft and he slowly starts to stroke it.  Pleasure builds within him as he pictures first the red haired girl, then the brown haired girl in his mind.

            Before he can cum, he hears his door bell ring.  Muttering a frustrated curse, he grabs a robe and pulls it on, tying it as he walks through the house.  When he flings open the door, intent on yelling at the person who's disturbing him, he's shocked to find a gorgeous, willowy blonde with vivid blue eyes staring back at him.  As he stutters, she says, "Hello, Beloved, I am Kris."

            Without thinking, he steps back to let her in.  When he turns to face her, she says, "You were in the shower?"  He nods mutely, watching the swell of her breasts under her coat.  She shrugs it off to reveal she's nude underneath and she says, "Come, let me join you. I will take care of your needs."

            When they reach the bathroom, she pushes the robe from his shoulders and slides her body next to his.  He lifts her up and sits her on the vanity, his giant hands covering her thighs.  She whispers, "First, will you accept my gift?"

            He looks puzzled, a sense of déjà vu washing over him.  He says, "What gift?"

            Pulling his head to her breast, she says, "Drink, Beloved."

            Once again, the sticky hot fluid flows into his mouth.  He drinks it greedily, unsure of why he craves it so much now.  When she gently pushes him away, and whispers, "Enough for now, Nickolas. Soon you will have all you desire.  For now, I need your body in mine.  I need your seed."

            Stepping back, he says, "What? Wait, you're trying to trap me, right? Get pregnant with Carter's kid, huh?"

            She smiles at him and says, "I cannot have children Nickolas.  I only want your seed for our mutual pleasure.  Please, Nickolas."

            Stepping closer to her, he says, "You can't get pregnant?"

            She whispers, "No," letting her fingers wrap around his erection. "I cannot.  I need you Nickolas.  Now."

            As he positions himself between her legs, he says, "You and I...we've done this before, right?"

            She smiles as he embeds himself in her.  Locking her ankles around his waist, she says, "No, you and I have not. You have had two of my sisters.  This is our first time."  He starts to say something, but she says, "Shh, no questions now Nickolas.  Soon you will know the answers.  For now, take me."

            The sensation of being inside her is too great to be ignored.  When Nick starts moving, his body trembles with pleasure.  She throws her head back, giving him access to nibble on her neck.  When his lips meet her flesh, he finds the same mesmerizing flavor covering her skin.  He sucks hard on her neck, causing her body to convulse around his.

            From somewhere, he hears someone say, "Not too hard, Nickolas.  Don't break her skin, you are not ready."

            He jerks back causing Kris to open her eyes and look at him. He says, "Did you just hear...did someone say..."

            She smiles and says, "It was Amelia.  We are close to ending the journey. She kept you from getting ahead of yourself.  It is ok, Nickolas. Finish.  Take me Beloved, make me yours."

            The combination of her words and her body squeezing him sends his libido into over drive.  As he moves faster and deeper within her, pleasure sweeps over him.  He groans, "YESSSSS!" as his body erupts inside her, triggering her own release.

            As he catches his breath, she whispers, "It was so amazing Nickolas.  Thank you for giving me your gift."

            He helps her off the vanity and she goes to find her coat, Nick following her, not bothering to put his robe back on.  He says, "Kris, what is this journey?  I keep remembering bits and pieces of being with other women.  Your sisters?  What is this about?"

            She smiles at him and gently kisses his cheek, saying, "Go talk to Thea. She will explain it better than the rest of us could."

            After she leaves, he goes to his computer and signs on to the Vamplet website. Not sure what is happening, he mutters, "Thea..."

            The screen opens up and once again he sees the woman with the jet black hair staring at him. She smiles and instantly Nick wants her. She says, "You called me, Beloved?"

            He says, "What's going on?  Who are you?"

            Smiling at him, she whispers, "I am Thea.  In a distant lifetime, I belonged to you.  At first you were my master and husband, then you were my lover, then you were my child.  Now, the time has come for you to be my husband once again, this time for all eternity.  In order for that to happen, you must take the journey.  My beloved sisters are helping you come to me as only they can."

            Husband?  Did she says husband?  Staring at her, he says, "Lady, I don't know what's going on, but I am not going to be your husband."

            A look of hurt crosses Thea's face and it's almost enough to make Nick take back his comments.  Regaining her composure, she whispers, "That is your choice, of course."  Turning her face from the camera, Nick knows she's crying.

            Trying to make her stop, he says, "Wait, Thea, don't cry. It's just...I don't understand.  I'm supposed to be engaged...this is all so weird."

            She turns back to Nick, her face once again composed, and she says, "Your engagement is the reason we contacted you now.  If you marry her, I will be lost forever without you.  If at the end of the journey you don't choose me, I will abide by your wishes and fade into dust.  But I ask only that you take the journey and make the choice.  Please Nickolas, do not tell me no.  Not until you've completed the journey."

            Feeling a sense of loss and the look of desolation in her eyes, he nods and says, "I will see where you're leading me. But I won't make promises."

            When Thea smiles at Nick, he feels his heart overflow with emotion. She whispers, "Thank you Beloved.  Soon Mireya will be there to help you.  Until then, if you need me, all you have to do is speak my name and I will hear you. I will be here to guide you, Beloved."

            He leans closer to the screen, staring at her face.  He whispers, "Why me?"

            She smiles again and his stomach clenches.  She whispers, "You are the one destined to be mine. Without you I will cease to exist.  Mireya will be there later tonight.  Until then, rest My Love. Your journey is almost complete.  Then you will choose."

 

 

End Notes:

let me know! :)

Chapter 4 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

Thanks to Mirelys for starring as my bad girl in this one!  :)

 

Chapter 4

            Nick has a lonely dinner tonight. He was supposed to go out with Lauren, but he wasn't up for it. When he called to cancel, he could tell she was pissed, but he didn't really care.  He had too much on his mind.

            When the door bell rang at 9 he wasn't surprised.  He opens it to find an exotic brunette with caramel colored highlights in her hair. When she speaks, he detects a hint of an accent.  She says, "Good evening, Beloved. I am Mireya."

            He says, "Umm, yeah, hi, do I know you?"

            She smiles and says, "Not yet. I am here to give you a gift and help you continue your journey."

            Her words spark a memory in him and he says, "Wait, I remember..."

            She says, "Good, you are progressing well on your journey. Thea will be greatly pleased."

            He steps back and she breezes past him, stopping when he says, "Hold on, the memories, the girls.  Your sisters?"

            She smiles and says, "We are not sisters in the sense we have the same mother and father.  We are sisters in the sense that we share more than most and have been together a very long time."

            Feeling a bit better that he hasn't been fucking a family of weirdos, he says, "And Thea? Who is she?"

            Mireya's face softens as she says, "Thea is the oldest. She is...special. You will soon know why.  But for now, I must offer you my gift."

            Nick watches as she tosses aside her rain coat to reveal a tight mini skirt and a tube top that proudly shows off her midriff. She sees him swallow hard and she says, "What is wrong, Nickolas?"

            He clears his throat and he says, "Thea..."

            She smiles and says, "Thea understands why it must be this way. For you to complete the journey, you have to accept my gift and Amelia's. In return, we have to have something from you. Everything in balance or the journey will lead you to the wrong place.  Trust me Nickolas; this is as it must be."

            She steps forward and pulls the top down to rest around her waist. He almost moans at the sight of her breasts. She pushes him down onto an ottoman and leans forward, pressing her breast to his lips. She whispers, "Drink."  As he suckles and the now familiar taste flows between his lips, he drinks slowly, savoring it.

            As if he knows when it's time, he pulls his lips away and opens his pants. She smiles and says, "You're almost there, Nickolas."

            He pushes her back onto the couch and kneels between her legs. Pushing her skirt up, he isn't surprised to find she's not wearing panties. He pushes into her and she moans, "Yes, Beloved."

            Suddenly, he stops and pulls out of her. A look of shock crosses her face and he whispers, "We're not stopping. Turn around."

            She turns, pushing back against him as he enters her from behind.  He closes his eyes and lets his body sink into her deeply, pleasure controlling his thrusts.  She moans out loud, begging for him to go faster.  When he does, her body shakes with need.

            When they are spent, he falls against her, his chest resting on her back.  He whispers in her ear, "Please tell me why..."

            She sighs and turns to face him, pulling her clothes back into place.  She openly stares at his naked body before saying, "It is not up to me to explain Nickolas.  It is for Thea to tell you."

            He sighs and says, "Why? Why is it so important for Thea to tell me? Where is she? Tell her to come to me!"

            Mireya sighs and says, "She cannot come to you yet Nickolas. First Amelia must come, but she will tell you more than the rest of us can. Amelia will guide you to the end of your journey where you will choose. Until then, you know how to find Thea to talk to her."

            After she leaves, Nick storms to his computer and turns it on. Once he's logged onto the website again, he says, "Thea."

            She appears and says, "Yes, Beloved?"

            Letting his anger control his tone, he says, "Tell me now what this is all about.  I've had 4 women in the past 2 days come to my house and fuck me like I've never been fucked before. They keep telling me its part of a journey. What fucking journey? What does it have to do with you?"

            She sighs and says, "Nickolas, I want to tell you but you aren't ready.  First you must let Amelia..."

            He stops her and says, "NO! I'm not fucking anyone else or taking one more step on this journey. It's too fucking weird."

            She turns away from the camera and the screen goes dark. He screams, "Thea! Wait!  Answer me! What the fuck is going on?"

            But he doesn't get an answer.  He angrily storms from the room and stomps into his bedroom.  Opening the closet, he grabs slacks and a blue dress shirt.

Once he's dressed and ready, he calls Lauren.  When she answers, he says, "Get ready. We're going dancing."

Her squeals of excitement make him smile. At least he won't be home for his next ‘visitor'.

 

After picking up Lauren and apologizing for his earlier attitude about going out, they end up at a dance club.  As they gyrate together, Nick feels he's being watched.  He turns his head to see a woman with sandy blonde hair watching him. He's too far away to see her eyes, but they look almost silver.  He finds he can't look away from her.

When Lauren grabs his face and forces his gaze to hers, she says, "What's wrong with you?"

Trying to ignore the eyes he feels boring into the side of his head from the bar, he says, "Nothing.  I thought I saw someone I knew, that's all."

Lauren looks around and says, "Who, the bitch at the bar staring at you?"

For some reason, her attitude infuriates him. He says, "Why don't you chill out? Why is it that if a girl is is looking at me she's a bitch, but you can rub against every cock coming and going and that's ok? You think I don't notice?"

Lauren steps back and says, "Nick, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Closing his eyes, Nick says, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come out tonight. I'm just not feeling well. I'll take you home."

She says, "No. I want to dance. You go. I'll catch a cab."

He pulls her to a corner and he says, "I'm really sorry, Lauren. I just don't know what's wrong with me."

She smiles and hugs him tightly. From somewhere to his left, he thinks he hears someone sobbing.  As he turns his head to look, Lauren says, "Get some sleep.  I'll call you tomorrow."

 

When Nick gets back to his place, he sits at his computer but doesn't turn it on. He feels like a complete jerk. At best he was indifferent to Lauren but he was completely cruel to Thea.  Just as he's reaching out to turn on his computer, his door bell rings.  Sighing, he steps away from the computer, almost afraid of what he's going to find when he opens the door.

End Notes:

let me know!

Chapter 5 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

Thanks to Amy for being the star of Chapter 5!  :)

 

Chapter 05

            When Nick opens the door, he's not surprised to find the woman from the bar staring at him with her silver eyes.  He says, "Amelia, I presume."

            She steps past him and he turns, closing the door. He says, "Just get it over with. I'm tired of the games."

            She looks at him sadly and says, "It's not a game, Nickolas. This is your destiny. You are so close to remembering but you gave it up."

            He looks at her and sees tears hanging on her lashes.  He says, "What did I give up?"

            A single tear falls and she whispers, "Thea."

            A pain slices through his chest that he doesn't understand. He says, "Who is she? Why is this happening? I want to talk to her."

            Amelia says, "You cannot talk to her now, Nickolas. She has hidden herself from us to prepare."

            Feeling an angry gnawing in his stomach, he says, "Prepare for what?"

            She says, "Her death."

            He falls back on the couch and says, "What? She's not...don't tell me she's committing suicide because of me."

            She shakes her head and says, "No, it's not suicide Nick. Her survival is hinged on your taking the journey. She told you she would accept your decision and you chose tonight that you didn't want to continue. Thea is gone. We don't know where."

            Shaking his head, he says, "Amelia, stop with the word games.  Give it to me straight. Who are you? What's this about?"

            She sighs and sits across from him and says, "Almost a thousand years ago, our kind was born. Then we were savages, bent on murder and destruction. Now we contemplate life as a whole and watch as the world changes before our eyes.  Thea was the first of our kind to walk a different path from our ancestors."

            He looks at her confused and says, "What are you?"

            She smiles gently and says, "We are vampires."

            He scoffs at her, "Yeah, right, get real."

            Before he can move, she's on him, pushing him back into the couch and snarling at him. When he sees the fangs twinkling at him in the light he surrenders and his body goes limp. He mutters, "Oh shit."

            She steps back and says, "We do not murder, Nickolas. I have never taken a life. We drink to survive, but we do not kill.  Thea would never allow us to hurt a human."

            He sees the sadness in her eyes and he says, "Why?"

            She says, "Thea killed one human after she chose to walk a different path.  It was her husband. His name was Nickolas." At his stunned expression, she says, "Yes, you in a past life. Every time she's come for you, something has stopped her from succeeding. Finally, we were so close. Then you got engaged and we had to rush it. Now, you've turned her away and she..."

            He says, "Amelia, I don't get it. Why me?"

            She says, "You carry her heart Nickolas. Her soul is linked to yours and the day you marry Lauren, Thea will die because Lauren will take her place in your heart. Thea has accepted this. When you made your decision, I shouldn't have come. But I love Thea. She is my sister and I don't want her to die. Please, Nickolas, don't give up. Accept my gift and save my sister."

            He looks at her and says, "Amelia, I don't know her. I can't...I love Lauren."

            Tears slowly fall from her eyes and she says, "Nickolas, please..."

            He stands and walks over to her, gently wiping the tears from her eyes. He whispers, "I can't promise you anything. But if doing this will get me closer to Thea to talk to her, then I will do it. I don't want anyone to die because of me, but I can't be with someone I don't know and don't love."

            Amelia pulls his face closer to her and says, "After you accept my gift, you will remember, Nickolas. My gift will show you what you have been to Thea and what you were together. Then you will have to make a choice.  I promise you, if you choose to be with Lauren, if you love her more than you loved Thea, we will all walk away."

            He pushes her back against the wall and lowers his head.  She pulls her blouse open, baring her breasts to his seeking lips.  As he drinks from her, his body responds.  When she pushes him from her breasts, he watches a small trickle of blood slide down her skin.  Without thinking, he licks it up, savoring the sweetness of it as she deftly opens his pants.

            When they both are nude, he lifts her legs, pushing her body against the wall as he enters her. She moans and says, "Yes, beloved."

            As with the others, being joined with her drives him wild. He thrusts harder and deeper, causing them both to shudder with lust.  When she screams through her orgasm, he mutters, "Oh Fuck!" before planting himself deeply inside her and cumming.

            Afterwards they collapse on the floor and Amelia says, "Close your eyes, Nickolas.  Remember."

 

            He doesn't hear her leave. When he closes his eyes, he sees Thea, dressed in white.  A wedding dress. She's walking toward him and he realizes he's remembering their wedding.  When she's standing beside him, she whispers, "Beloved."

            Then his memory changes and he sees Thea leaning over him crying. He feels blood seeping from his body and he remembers. She killed him. She fed on him and he died.  But he never hated her. He loved his Thea and wanted to keep her with him always. She had fed on him many times before, but never so much.

            He opens his eyes to find he's lying in the dark.  Tears are coursing down his face.  He goes to his computer and turns it on.  He whispers, "Thea," but she doesn't show up.  Louder, he says, "Amelia.  Amelia, are you here?"

            The screen opens to the sight of Amelia, Mireya, Kris, Rachel and Marguerite.  All of them are crying. He says, "Where is she? Where is Thea?"

            Amelia says, "We don't know. She's hidden from us. We don't sense her thoughts with ours. We can't find her now, Nickolas. She's gone."

            Growling with anger and fear, he says, "NO! I will not lose her again!"

                        The computer fades to darkness and Nick just stares at it, remembering Thea's face when he said no. He didn't mean it. He was just confused. He didn't understand then what was at stake.

            Thea. His Thea. He remembers their wedding night, hundreds of years ago.  When he made love to her the first time and he knew he'd never feel like that again. And he hasn't. He remembers the night she told him what she was. She had carefully kept it hidden, because she didn't want him to leave her.  At first he was angry, but the tears in her eyes drowned the anger in his heart.  That was the first night she fed from him.

            For ten years, she only drank from him and he loved it. Their lives were one and he knew he'd belong to her forever. Until the night she lost control.  The night he died. On his deathbed he had told her that no matter what the afterlife had in store for him, he would always love her. His Thea.

            Tears fall from his eyes as he thinks of her now.  Suddenly it hits him. He knows where she is. Where she went to die.

 

End Notes:

let me know!  :)

Chapter 6 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

And so my attempt for the October challenge comes to an end. I hope you all enjoyed it.  I'm sure this story will continue in the future. :)  I want to thank my Bad Girls for allowing me to write them all into my story! :)  Love you girls!

 

Chapter 06

            He runs to his room and gets dressed.  He grabs a duffle bag and throws clothes into it, not really seeing what he's packing. When his doorbell rings, his heart skips a beat. Thea. She came to him.

            He runs full speed to the door, throwing it open, only to have his heart sink as he sees Lauren standing before him. She steps inside and says, "Hey Baby, I missed you."

            She presses against him and pulls his face to hers.  When she kisses him, he forgets about Thea, the heat of Lauren's body overshadowing his memories.  He pulls her further into the house, moaning against her lips as her hands dig into his ass.  She pulls her lips from his and says, "I knew you'd be horny Nicky. You always want to fuck after we fight."

            He grabs her hair and pulls her face forcefully back to his. As his lips plunder hers, she pushes him into a chair and straddles his lap.  As she's grinding on his denim clad hard on, she moves her lips to his neck and bites him.  His eyes fly open and his gaze falls on the Vamplet.  It scares him when he sees a tear fall from its eye.  He pushes Lauren away and says, "NO!"

            She stands and says, "What the fuck is wrong with you Nick?"

            He turns to her and says, "I have to find Thea."

            He grabs the Vamplet and runs to his room with Lauren hot on his heels.  "Who is Thea? Are you cheating on me Nickolas?"

            When she calls him that, his heart breaks.  He turns to her and says, "No, I cheated on her. I have to make it right. Good bye Lauren."

            She chases him out the door, slapping at his back and cursing him. She says, "You bastard! You can't leave me. We're getting married."

            He turns to her and says, "No, we're not."

            Before she can slap him, Mireya walks up and says, "We'll take care of Lauren. Please, save Thea."

            He turns to the 5 women who changed his life and says, "I will."

            As he's leaving, he hears Amelia say, "Don't worry, Lauren, you won't remember a thing."

 

            When Nick gets to the airport, he manages to get a flight to Atlanta.  The waiting is agony but he knows that's where Thea is.  At the time of their marriage, Thea and Nick had lived on a plantation in what is now Georgia. He has no idea if it's still there, but his gut tells him it is. 

            He barely notices the passage of time. He keeps remembering the look of desolation on Thea's face, the single tear that fell from her lashes. First when he was dying, then when he turned her away, making her think he chose Lauren. He'll never be able to make this up to her.

            After the plane lands, he rents a car and starts driving. He doesn't really see the road or the traffic around him.  All he can see is Thea's face in his mind.  When the car turns down what appears to be a deserted road, he feels a knot form in his stomach.  He hits the brakes when the car can go no further because of the overgrown brush. He gets out and starts walking, letting his memories carry him home.

            When he sees the house, his heart starts pounding. It's still here. He follows the well worn path around the house to the tiny family cemetery in the back.  He stops and stares.  Thea is sitting on her knees by a headstone. Even from hundreds of feet away, he can tell she's crying.  His heart breaks as he slowly walks towards her.

            He stops at the small gate on the fence surrounding the graves.  He stops and watches her; amazed that she doesn't know he's there. Before he can speak, he hears her say, "I made a promise to you, Beloved. I promised to accept your decision.  And I do. I hope when I die, whatever soul I may possess finds you. I've missed you Nickolas. Every day for hundreds of years, I have missed you so. My life is finally over, My Love. I hope I'm coming home to you."

            Tears spill out of Nick's eyes as he whispers, "You are home Thea."

            She shudders, taking a deep breath. When she turns, she sees Nick. She smiles at him and says, "I'd hope it would be painless, but I was so afraid. I didn't think I'd really find you when I died."

            He steps forward and says, "Thea, you are not dead. I am here, now with you."

            She shakes her head and says, "No, you chose her. My life is over now because she won your heart. I couldn't protect it like I promised I would."

            He steps even closer and she steps backwards. He says, "Don't run from me Thea. I only want to prove to you that I'm real. I won't hurt you again, Beloved."

            Her gaze flies to his.  She whispers, "But you chose..."

            He smiles gently, love flowing from his eyes.  He says, "I choose you, Thea. I love you now as I loved you the day we were married."

            Her hands start to shake and she reaches out.  He takes her hand gently in his and says, "I remember. Amelia showed me the way back to you. I've missed you Thea."

            She steps closer, falling into his arms sobbing as she whispers, "Beloved."

            He sweeps her up into his arms and carries her into the house.  Looking around, he's not surprised to see it's in great shape. He says, "You live here, don't you Thea?"

            She nods against his neck, whispering, "I couldn't let it go. Not as long as..."

            He squeezes her tightly against him as he walks into the library.  Sitting on the sofa, he cradles her in his lap and says, "I remember it all Thea.  But what happens now?"

            Looking into his beautiful blue eyes, she says, "If you want to complete the journey, Nickolas, you will become a vampire. We can be together always. But I will abide by your decision, as I said before."

            He strokes her hair back from her face and says, "Thea, you said before you couldn't make me a vampire."

            She smiles at him and says, "Then I couldn't. I didn't have the knowledge or strength. After...after you died, I made it my life's work to find out how our kind are created.  When I found you the first time, I wasn't ready.  Amelia helped me figure it all out. It takes more than one of our kind.  We must all share a part of ourselves with you. It takes the blood of 6 to create. You have tasted my sisters. If you choose this path, you will drink from me."

            He smiles at her and says, "What do you mean if? Thea, I belong to you as much now as I did when we were married. There is no if. I want to be with you always."

            She leans forward and kisses him timidly.  When their lips touch, they both are flooded with emotion.  Nick drinks from her lips, letting his mind drift back to their wedding night.  It's as amazing now as it was then.

            When their lips part, he see tears in Thea's eyes. He wipes them away and says, "What do I do?"

            She leans back and uses a fingernail to slice a gash in the side of her throat. He leans forward and slowly begins to drink from her.  His body is bathed in heat as he feels her blood flow into his mouth.

            He feels the changes within his body.  He pulls away from her neck and slowly licks up the blood that trickled down to her chest.  He whispers, "I love you Thea."

            She smiles at him and says, "I love you too, Nickolas."

            She stands before him and undresses, her body glistening in the moonlight from outside.  He whispers, "You're still so beautiful."

            She says, "Nickolas, I need your seed.  For the transformation to be complete we must be joined as one."

            He stands and undresses, keenly aware of the feelings inside his body. He starts to feel weak, even though he's hard and ready to make love to her.  She guides him to the floor and straddles his body. She says, "It must be this way, my love."

            Even though he can barely move, feeling her take his length inside her body gives him pleasure like he's never felt before. She leans down and whispers, "Let go, my love. Then we'll truly be one."

            He doesn't remember his climax.  The next thing he knows is he's opening his eyes to a whole new world. He feels the changes in his body. The thirst for blood is overpowering.  When he sits up, Thea says, "Nickolas, I know you hunger. But you must let me teach you."

            He looks at her and says, "I know. You must teach me not to kill.  Will we be together always, Thea?"

            She smiles and says, "Always, Beloved."

 

            After teaching Nickolas how to hunt and feed discreetly, without taking life, they make their way back to LA.  Back to Thea's family of vampires. Nick is welcomed with open arms.  At first he feels awkward with them, knowing how he had been with them.  Thea told him that it was necessary for the transformation. They couldn't give him their blood without getting his seed, as they called it.  It was a balance that had to be maintained to keep them alive.

            After several weeks adjusting to his new role as a vampire, Thea approaches him and says, "Beloved, I must ask a favor."

            He smiles at her, using his strong hands to rip her clothes from her body. He says, "You may have anything you desire, My Love, but first, I must have you."

            She smiles and opens herself to him, reveling in the feeling of his body as he savagely takes her.  Nick's love making never ceases to amaze her. Sometimes, he's slow and gentle, sometimes creative and funny, and then at times like now, he just takes her.  He makes her feel alive and wanted. 

            After filling her body with his seed, he drinks from her neck, causing another ripple of an orgasm to rip through her body.  As she lays snuggled in his arms, he says "What do you desire, Beloved?"

            She says, "My sisters...they would like to have mates. If you will agree, they have chosen who they would like to spend eternity with."

            Nick smiles at her and says, "Why do I get the feeling that NKOTBSB is going to have more than one vampire in the group?"

            Over the next month, 5 of Nick's closest friends fall in love with Thea's sisters.  Amelia is with AJ McLean, Mireya is with Howie Dorough, Kris is with Brian Littrell, Marguerite is with Kevin Richardson, and Rachel is with Donnie Wahlberg.  Now that they have all fallen in love, Nick prepares them all for the journey by saying, "You guys ever heard of Vamplets?"

 

End Notes:

Let me know!  :)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10692