Epic Music Video by Alexsgirl_ritz
Summary: My answer to Mare's October challenge
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1194 Read: 833 Published: 10/14/11 Updated: 10/14/11
Story Notes:
Please bear with this one....

1. Chapter 1 by Alexsgirl_ritz

Chapter 1 by Alexsgirl_ritz
“911, what’s your emergency?”

The operator spoke casually as if she was just taking my orders for a pizza delivery, and that my life wasn’t on danger. I held my phone tightly as if my life depended on it. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I was too afraid that one of the psychos would hear me and find me hiding in the closet.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

The woman repeated the question with a slight worry now on her voice. I breathed hard on the phone hoping the woman would get that as a signal that I couldn’t talk and I was on danger. I watched it once on the television that the 911 operator would send out help if the caller didn’t respond on the second question. I closed my eyes and prayed that help would be on it’s way to help us.

“Can you-----“

The operator wasn’t able to finish her question; I checked my phone and it was dead.

“Shit,”

Why did my phone’s battery decided to bail on me now? I rested my chin on my knees as I hugged them tight. I silently wished that Brian, Kevin and Howie who ran to the right side of this damn house were safe on their hiding place. I know AJ, who was on the same room as me, and hiding under the bed was still safe.

We shouldn’t have agreed to make another fucking music video; we should have stayed on tour and just enjoyed our time off. But a music video that would relive the epic days of Everybody music video, and Kevin joining us this time was very hard to resist. I remember Brian told Jen that we didn’t need to release another single because we would hit the recording studio for a new album once the NKOTBSB tour was over. Howie even added that how could Kevin be on the music video when he wasn’t part of This is Us album.

But Jen won the argument, and here we are in the middle of God knows where, fearing the safety of our lives. All I could remember was Jen dragging our asses out of our tour buses, and told us that she would be driving us to the spooky mansion she found that would be perfect for the music video. None of us remembered to ask her where exactly we were going.

The big house was quiet when we arrived and Jen told us that we might have been too early. It felt strange because that never happened. I’ve been early before, and the production team were always there already working. Jen said she’d just call the head of the production team but she never came back. The five of us were left to two psychos who just came out of nowhere.

AJ and I ran towards the left of the house, while Kevin, Brian and Howie went to the right. Once we entered the room AJ made me hide to the closet like a six year old child, and he positioned himself under the bed. I asked him to stay with me but he told me we’d be safer if we’re not together.

I closed my eyes again when I heard someone screaming in pain. It sounded like Brian but somehow it sounded like Howie, too. I wanted to get out of my hiding place and help my brothers but AJ glared at me when I opened the closet. He motioned for me to stay put and be quiet. The two psychos had guns and knives.

“What the fuck do you want?”

My eyes widened in terror when I heard AJ spoke. I peek into the holes of the closet and saw AJ standing face to face with one of the psychos. I should have known he would be stupid enough to do this.

“Oh, sweetie, nothing.” The girl with the red hair and scariest eyes I’ve ever seen said “Oh, wait, maybe I want to punish you for breaking the hearts of million girls worldwide.” She grinned wickedly.

“What?”

“Oh you guys are the reason why the greatest boyband of all time disbanded. You all are selfish bastards who want fame to yourself. And now, it’s time for sweet revenge.” The girl lifted her arm and pointed the gun on AJ.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” AJ tried to reason while taking backward steps

“Does NSYNC ring a bell?”

“We did not cause the------“

“Shut up!” The girl screamed while covering her ears with her hands. AJ tried to grab the gun from her hand but the girl was quick to point it at him again. “Let’s get this over with so I could find the golden boy of the group, the blonde that’s everyone’s favorite.” She let out an evil laugh.

I was about to get out of the closet and help AJ but his answer made me stop.

“He’s not here anymore, he ran off to ask for help. You’ll fucking pay for this, bitch.” AJ gritted his teeth. I should have known AJ was trying to protect me.

“You and your potty mouth,” The girl grinned again “You gave me an idea what to do to you now. I will enjoy this as much as my friend and I enjoyed what we did to your friends.”

“What the fuck did you do to them?”

“Oh, nothing; I just made sure your blonde friend won’t be able to lift his leg during concerts, cause I am so sick of it. And for your Puerto Rican friend; I bet you already know that my friend made him stop winking.”

“Kevin?”

“Oh that bandmate of yours surely know how to leave his little brothers again.” The girl waved her hand. “Aren’t you going to ask what I have planned for Nick? One thing for sure, dear, he will suffer a lot.”

I covered my mouth with my hands to keep me from screaming when I saw AJ fell to the ground. I focused my eyes on his chest to make sure if he was still breathing. Thank God, he’s still alive.

“I’ll make sure you will never curse again after I’m done with you.” The girl kicked AJ on his side.
AJ didn’t move, and it made me more nervous than I already was. I hoped the psycho girl would just leave the room so I could get out and help AJ. But my prayers weren’t heard. I heard footsteps getting closer to where I was.

“Nicky….. Come out, come out, wherever you are.”
I closed my eyes, hugged my knees tighter and utter a short prayer.

“BOO!”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh”

I screamed when I saw the red hair girl standing in front of me holding a gun on her right hand and a machete on her left. The girl with dark blonde hair behind her was holding a video camera. They were both wickedly grinning at me.
End Notes:
Thank you for reading!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10707