Womanizer (The BSB Group story) by Dani824
Summary:

          

stories/2114/images/womanizerfanficfinal1bt.jpg

It is 1995 and the Backstreet Boys are touring Europe. All but Brian are into playing women and using them for psychological, emotional, spritual, and sexual games. Till they meet a foxy woman, named Angela. That changes the game and makes Howie fall in love for the first time. Then plays him and the guys, and sends Kevin back to Kristen after a huge fight. Is she more than that? Well BSB ever grow up? Will Nick become afraid of committed realationships? Will Nick ever date and marry a geek or nerd or simply a common sense smart girl? Who knows? Read it and find out!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Dramedy, Fantasy
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 12658 Read: 22319 Published: 10/15/11 Updated: 01/20/12
Story Notes:

Based off the song by Britney Spears and some older stories of BSB dating days some from their biographies, any characters outside of Kristen are concidental and  are fictional, or compositited to the best of my abilities. This is just a fun story. Rated R. Lots of cussing, sex, but not graphic, nudity, and in seeing all the games play online and offline with women, especially celebrities these days. That BSB used to play years ago. DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST BSB! They grew up too. Enjoy my story.

All images used under fair use of by Shakira, Inc. Howie Dorough and his family, Backstreet Boys, Inc. and under the website. Some cussing.

1. Chapter 1: Making it! by Dani824

2. Chapter 2: Player games! by Dani824

3. Chapter 3: Teenage Dreamers. by Dani824

4. Chapter 4 by Dani824

5. Chapter 5: We are hitting Europe! by Dani824

6. Chapter 6: Becoming "The Howie D" -End Quote. by Dani824

7. Chapter 7: Womanizer remixing. by Dani824

8. Chapter 8: Boy don't try to front. I know just what you are. by Dani824

9. Chapter 9: Daddy-O and a bunch of crushies. by Dani824

10. Chapter 10: Falling hard. by Dani824

11. Chapter 11: Unfinished by Dani824

12. Chapter 12: Lollipops! by Dani824

13. Chapter 13: Madrid in my dreams. by Dani824

14. Chapter 14: Dreams on the way to Madrid. by Dani824

15. Chapter 15: Falling for her again. by Dani824

16. Chapter 16: The Bridges by Dani824

17. Chapter 17: Different worlds, NOW! by Dani824

18. Chapter 18: Epilouge by Dani824

Chapter 1: Making it! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie tells how it started, after he invites you on to the bus.

 "Hi, I am Howie." I said. "I know." The fan said, then nearly fainted and screamed. "I MEET HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!" As they ran back to their friends. We were in Europe. I mean I felt the end of the world was soon, but I want to have the whole "Rock star experience" the whole lifestyle of being "BAD" of the sinning, etc. I was more like that, then I meet Angela and she hurt me and ripped me wide open.

 "She changed the guys too." I said to myself with a sigh remembering. I guess your the fan that is staying on the bus for the next two hours as we head to Paris. Well, I might as will tell you what happened.

Chapter 2: Player games! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and Kevin are on the prowl looking for hot chicks in Flordia.

Note: Light cussing, some sexual content.

 "Super star, super star" Britney Spears voice echoed in my head. It was early winter 1995. Howie and the guys were rehearsing. "Now dance to the song 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. As she made them swing their arms in front of their faces, and then half pivit and do a quarter step, before doing 3 taps and a jump to a New Kids on the Block song. "I will get there, somehow." Howie sang at the wrong time into his wireless microphone.

"Howie it's "On bended Knees", not the "Someday" song they have." Lou Pearlman complained. Then my mind flashed to 12:35pm, Lunch time. "Howie, I borrowed your turkey sandwhich, do you mind?" Kevin told me. I sighed. I was going to eat that turkey sandwhich I made. Why did his apartment have to be so close to mine. "Howie, I'll split you my PB and J." AJ told me. I gave him a small hug. "I'll get you McDonald's tomorrow." I told him. He gave me a huge smile. "Yay!" He replied happily with a laugh.

 As I looked at all of my friends in shorts in the 90 degree heat. I hoped our future would be awesome someday. "What do you pray for at night, Howie?" Brian asked. "You know, world peace." I replied. "No, seriously, what do you pray for?" he asked. He clearly had been watching too many spritual shows on TV, TV was getting preachy and not even on the Preacher channels.

  "That we're blessed, famous, protected by any evil people we encounter, and that we are the BEST BOYBAND EVER AROUND THE WORLD!" I told him. He smiled.

*-That Night-*

 We were off tomorrow, so Kevin and I went out. I think this was near Nick's Birthday. "See any hot ones, Kevy?" I asked. "I like the girl in the middriff top near the stage." Kevin replied, we were dressed to the nines, in muscles shirts to show off how cute we both were. But it seemed to be going better for him than me. "Hey, Kristen!" Kevin said, "What are you doing here?" He asked her as a pretty babe came up to me blonde and tan. "Hi, honey, want to spend the night with your sweetie?" I asked, hitting on her. She smiled, we danced, and then we had a one night stand. Luckily, I had protection on and she was on the pill.

 "Por que esta vamos, no amor me'?" I asked her in the morning. "Ok, come on, 1. No spanish speaking guys. 2. No latin men for me, and 3. No ego maniacs hitting on my friends and I. 4. Finally, NO BOYBANDERS like you." she said sternly and evily, as she walked out in a peach orange suite top of mine. "But I..." I sighed. How were him and Kristen doing it? It didn't matter, I was going to make any woman that crosses me, pay, beginning with that bitch.

Chapter 3: Teenage Dreamers. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Nick, Brian, AJ, and I are fantasing about girls, after Lou Pearlman makes me move in with the group before touring at Kevin's apartment.

 

Note: Light cussing, Howie does take revenge on a woman dumping him on inapporiate grounds. That turns him into a "Womanizer" in the story.

It was now, about Febuary. I saw the evil blonde from the night club. Turns out she was some daughter of some real estate woman. I knew one of her exs from Disney World, wich Kevin was working at. So, in front of the house show, I asked him to do this:

 "Hey, I am Josh, I am Tiffany's ex." He stated to the home buyer. "She is unprofessional, a whore, and she gave me syfillius." he lied. 

"That's it, I am outta here." an elderly old man told her.

"No, no, no!" Tiffany cried. "Please don't go." Now just one client in the room a latino client. "She also hates Puerto Ricans too." I said behind them. He left.

"And Tiff bitch, I called her, never cross me, I will womanize till the world sees how awesome I am and how amazing I sing, and how awesome I dance and act. If you don't like it F U." I told her. Her ex flipped her off.

<3 At Kevin's apartment<3

 "Hey, Howie?" Kevin asked. "Where were you this afternoon, I thought you were grocery shopping, but then I remembered Lou has some internet service doing that for us." He told me. " Visiting that evil blonde I told you about." I told him. "I made her pay, BIG TIME." Howie said. "Is she still alive?" Kevin asked. "Yes!" I told him, "just not working in real estate, after the show, I gave those stuck ups." I told him, as I stuck my nose up in the air to emphasis my point.

 "What's the girls you wanna do when we can date?" Nick asked AJ. "All of them, that look hot." he told him. I didn't realize he was that serious, but I remember being 17 and thinking like that.

 "Brian?" Nick asked. "Mostly the ones that get me, but I don't really know. Plus, if I get like Howie with the revenge thing and with my celebrity I might be worried about the Heaven and Hell thing." he said a bit nervous, as he was helping Kevin make dinner.

"Nick?" I asked. "I want cute brunettes, like Ciindy Crawford" he said. "I think it's awesome, AJ and I get to spend 3 nights a week with you guys." he told us. Then gave everyone big hugs and gave Brian a back hug since he was using the stove and cooking mashed potatos for us. After dinner and before bed.

The guys were at it again, after playing hacking sack for 2 hours and rehearsing again to impress the girls and praticing some improve dancing for shows someday. "Your still up?" I asked. "Yes?" Nick questioned. "It's Friday, we're off work tomorrow all 5 of us." Nick reminded me. "Why aren't you going out with Kevin tonight?" he asked. "I need some me time." I told him. "So what your going to cry some more?" AJ replied. "We can hear you in the next room."

I changed the subject. "So what kind of girls do you 3 want to marry?" I asked.

"I want someone sweet and awesome, and tough, and smart, and a smart ass like me, and calls me moose and moosey." AJ replied first. As Nick threw the hack sack at his back.

"I want someone sweet, strict, super smart, and religious, and super beautiful and that I can trust." Brian told me.

"I want whomever God gives me." Nick said. Nick was barely 15. Brian being 16, kinda didn't know. "So write me poems to them, and write what they look like, and don't tell Kevin I was crying." I told them.

Chapter 4 by Dani824
Author's Notes:

I have a nightmare and I have to get off my sleeping medicine. The guys and I spend our last couple days preparing to travel to Europe, specificially portugal and some islands there.

 <3333 In Howie's head and in the kitchen where I slept in Kevin's small apartment<33333

The clock read 2:30am, It was almost the end of March, and I had spent I don't know how long around Nick and AJ. I love those guys as my friends. But God they drove me crazy. As I walked in Kevin's small apartment. I was walking down the blue carpeted hallway. Then getting some chocolate pudding I had hide in the regfrigerator. "Your so awesome, Howie." I said to myself with a big smile. Then all of my ex girlfriends showed up.

The witch, the hot biker chick, the "perfect bad" Catholic girl, The Puerto Rican gangster girl, the sporty girl, who had a sport for at least 3 times a week, the belly dancing chick, the workout girl, the stripper chick.  Then all the girls I dated in high school, and boy was that a long list. "We hate you HOWIE!" They all said, as one of them took my chocolate bar and hide it. "Hey, that was my chocolate bar, you have no right to take it." I stated correctly and infatically. The pudding had turned into a chocolate bar.

 "You don't deserve it." The next girl said. Then they all started answering sentences in 3s or 4s. "Your not up to "par" like we were, you cheated on all of us." They said. "We deserve better than crap like you for a man." Then the witch spit on me. "Enjoy my curse, stupid bsb ass." she told me with a laugh. "Shut up Tiffany, you meanie." I told her. "Your the one going to Hell, I think, not me." I told her.

 Then I ran as fast as I could, but all the guys were asleep in the 3 rooms that made up the apartment but heard nothing it seemed. I kept running and running and running in circles. Till I found myself running around in Lou's flower garden in the back of the music studio we worked at and at the warehouse, just running all over the place.

 " Oh my God!" I cried. "God, help me!" I called out. "Adiuva me Jesus, adiuva me piscibus homo, o Deus, adiuva me, adjuva me mittas. Wake up amici. Vivamus. AEGRE FERO, ME NO MORE ON PRECES. HELP ME, hoc Amore HELP inveniam CAESUM Vivamus. Cras, Praesent, Vestibulum, IN NOMINE TUO Dominus." Begging God to help me. Thinking of the church service I had gone to that Wedsday. Crying.

"Help me Jesus, help me fish man, oh god, help me, send me help. Wake my friends up. PLEASE. I AM SORRY, NO MORE CURSES ON ME. HELP ME, HELP ME FIND LOVE MAKE THIS STOP PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, IN YOUR NAME LORD." I cried again really loud. "It's ok, Howie, you'll find someone, if not you got the 5 of us and your family, and we love you." I heard an angel tell me. "No more ambien for you." I thought I heard Nick or AJ say. Then I woke up.

 There they were. Kevin was holding me down. "You were trying to eat pudding out of the fridge." Kevin told me. "So,"he said being a smart ass. "Kristen and I came home thinking you all were out, but you were all asleep and you were trying to eat sliverware and then I told you it was a chocolate bar and helped you get back into bed." He told me. "Dude, your suggestiablity and sleep walking, no more ambien for you. Better yet, all your having is the basic 4, hot chocolate, hot milk, hot tea, and warm water before bed, this is the 7th time this HAS HAPPENED IN A MONTH." Kevin told me. "I am sending them home for the next 3 days." Kevin told me.

 "But why?" I asked. "I like them, plus, Nick keeps helping me out of my dreams, too." I told him. "Howie HE IS 14." He told me. "It's almost March and we start our tour in 3 days!" Kevin told me. "This is our last day off for a week. The last time Lou will let us delay too!" He yelled. Then Lou walked in. "Oh my God, what did he do now?" He asked with his weird gargle of a voice. "Speaking latin again. Trying to eat sliverware tonight again." Kevin told him.

"Who called you, Lou?" I asked. "Brian, Kevin, and Kevin's dancer/model/actress girlfriend from Disney World." He replied. "Kristen." She said. "Well, anyways, Howie sleep in another room, sleeping by the kitchen is making you act weird, and do what Kevin said about those drinks, if you don't do what he says when your on tour, I will have to fire and replace you." He threatened me. "Ok, it's 11pm now, you all should get some sleep. I'll be at your first show in Portugal on some islands there." He told us. Then left.

 I started crying again. "I don't want to go home again." Nick whined. "I finally just got used to spending time with you guys." He told us. "Plus, Howie helps me with my homework." He sighed. "It will be ok." AJ told Nick. "Also, didn't you hear, Howie loves US." He told him with a happy smile. "YAY!" He said. "We can hypnotize him and play with him." AJ and Nick laugh, Nick eyes made a mischeivous look at me. This wasn't going to be good.

<222 At the warehouse <222

"1, 2, 3, Howie." The cheographer showed me for my moves one last time before we went to Europe. I did the moves she needed. "Tap 1 with my left foot." I did it as I said it after she showed me the first time again for the billionth time. "Then tap and step, bend down at the same time as Nick and Brian, then jump up with AJ, and shake, shake, shake, and then walk up to the microphone, and then 2 step up, 1...2...3....4 "Everytime I close my eyes"."I see you." Turn step, snap, pivit, let Kevin and AJ do their slow raps. Then shake your butt 2..3...4...5. turn and snap, small leg swing with Brian, side step hard near the "X", and then shake towards AJ and the crowd to the left." She explained as we went through our moves as the Personal Assistants ran around everywhere.

"This is going to be a new beginning for us, Howie." Kevin told me with a huge smile. I was happy too, but I was sad, I haven't meet a girl in weeks, since Tiffany who actually wanted to date me and go on tour. "I know." I told him. "I threw out your sleeping pills." Kevin told me. "Why?" I asked.

"Hello!" Kevin told me. "If doesn't do any good, why keep taking them. When you NEED to take care of yourself, besides when we go to Europe I'll help you meet a girl." He told me with a hug. "You forgive me and Nick, and Brian, and AJ for last night." He asked. "I forgive you." I told him with a huge hug. "What did AJ do?" I asked. "He talked you into going to your bed on the coach for the 5th time." Kevin told me with a laugh and a giggle. He laughed weird a bit, but I could forgive that too. I just hoped what Kevint old me was true. I hope God did my prayer and did help me find a wonderful person to spend some time with and help me get some female love back in my life again.

Chapter 5: We are hitting Europe! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB takes a plane, bus, and train, boat, to travel to some obscure islands of Portugal. Howie worries about his love life, and future. As they preform their first show there.

"You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby."

Today is March 31st, 1995, I got up. I told Kevin, "I am so happy." I said. "I know." Kevin told me. "This is the beginning of a fresh start for all of us in some ways, you know?" He replied happily. "No more Disney World, no more having to worry about being the poor guy at the super market bagging groceries and having a weekend music act, or doing 3 other jobs to get by. We are going to be MEGA-SUPER STARS!" Alex told me happily too, as we carried are huge bags.

 We were on the plane 8 hours, then we were on a small train somewhere, then we took a ferry to some islands, it seemed out of in the middle of nowhere to be on some unknown show. "I love!" Some portugal was shouting to me constantly on the boat."I love you, Hot american HOWIE!" She cried happily. As she hugged me, "Sign photo, me love you, sir, Howie sign!" She cried, she had to be about 13, but didn't know alot of english yet. I smiled and signed it. 'This was going to rock!', I thought. 

'We were going to date all of the hot girls, kick out of all of the retail ones, no matter even if they were better than the ones we choose. We were going to be like all of rock bands of the '80s! We were even going to tour with our "idols" and heroes someday, New Kids on the Block, and change the world!' I thought happily, as she was sheewed away by security.

Not realizing my bad egocentirc attitudes and constant attention to my ID and impressing people like I was, was hurting innocent fans and at love to make those "models of music" we were supposed to date to get ahead.

"Well," Brian inquired. "What do you think of Europe, you scared and jet lagged like I am?" He asked. "A little bit. But we'll make it." I told him.

"Brian and Nick, you want to play video games with AJ and I on our day off, since Kevin is taking Kristen to some moutain range or something boring around here that is all touristy and we can't really sight see yet." Nick told me. "We can only see cities if that, right now." I told him and gave him a huge hug. "We got to meet some "Fortune teller from 'Arabia'" to tell us our future in Germany and some of the best belly dancers as our treat." Nick told me. "That is what Lou said." Nick finished. I smiled bigger. "This is so going to be good." I told him.

Chapter 6: Becoming "The Howie D" -End Quote. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie has a dream of what it now means to be a "Superstar" in The Backstreet Boys, and how his womanizing affects his view of women in his dream. Howie wakes up at the hotel to a surprise.

 April 3rd or 4th, 1995

Fast foward from me singing with the Backstreet Boys on the beach in those cheesy USA DKNY sweaters.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the amazing, the important, the numbero uno en latino entertainment and all over the world, the amazing pop star... Howie Dorough." The host says. I run on stage. To the Jay Leno show.

"Oh hi, Howie." He says as he shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you, so how is Flordia, I read in a joke I did you moved there." He tells the audience and I as I sit down in his guest seats.

"Well, you know." I say a bit shyly, because I am so nervous. "It is nice, I can help my hometown, and raise my son, and change the world because people love to read my fans' fanfictions on the internet." I tell him.

"Who is the funniest?" He asks. "It's Brian." I tell him. "He does the funniest things." I tell him,"But AJ has the best funniest jokes." I reply. "Ok, so what about women now?" Jay Leno asks me.

"Well, you see?" I ask in surprise. "What year is this, 2011, you have a solo album out, "Back to me" I think." He reprises as he conversates, then shows my album to the crowd to a huge applause. I smile.  Then laugh with the audience. I am so happy right now.

"Well, with women, I am hopeing to find her by now. But now in 1995, I just haven't." I say with a sigh. "Nothing makes sense. I mean, we're touring, we're making videos, like crazy, on TV like crazy,meeting fans, which rocks!" I say as I make the swanga sign with my hand. You know, the "Rock" sign people use at concerts. Then smile.

Then I preform this song, and then I felt someone grab me. "Howie, howie, howie, howie, howie, howie." The voice says shaking me up. "What is it Kevin?" I asked. "We're going to preform for the Prime Ministers, and... and..." He says trying to catch his breath. "We're going to see some Moor museum thing with real Belly dancers of the time." He tells me. "You'll love them, but that isn't the biggest surprise." He tells me with a smile. "Lou got you and the guys hooked up to real Belly dancers in a club here, for tomorrow night, it is going to kick ass!" He shouts all happy. I was surprised. This ought to be interesting. "Oh yeah, and some crazy psychic Fortune Teller, Brian doesn't trust at all, already." Kevin tells me. I look at him confused.

Chapter 7: Womanizer remixing. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie takes a break to hang out with dinner, I notice a change up in the song, and Howie let's me stay on the contest longer for college, YES!

stories/2114/images/654britneyspears-dot-bz_2001promos-ritts8-003.jpg

I looked at the Britney Spears video with Britney shaking her hips to "I love Rock and Roll" from her MTV 2001 Video Diary from her "Britney" album. Then Howie seemed to snap out of it when he realized I wasn't paying attention to him. "I know Britney rocks, right?" Howie asked.

I laughed. "Well, you know." I answered him. So we took a break to eat. We had some chicken nuggets, salad, and some tiny chocolate cheesecakes Howie and his wife didn't usually show his fans. "You like?" He asked. Checking to see if I liked the food. "Yes, very much so." I replied.

Then I noticed the remix was changing at the first chorus of the song to another one. "Womanizer, woman, woman, wo-man-wo-wo-you, you, you." Britney's voice sang the 2008 hit. "Womanizer, your a womanizer, baby. Superstar, I know what you are. What you are, baby. Look at you, look at you, what you are?" She sang. "Oh, oh, oh, Womanizer, your a womanizer." Her back up voices kept singing. "Baby, boy don't try to front, I know just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know, just, just what you are." The chorus sang. "You got me going..." Britney sang, "Your oh so charming. But I can't do it? You womanizer."

As the alarm faded from the mixed meledoy and alarm to an alarm only beat and an overlap of an acapella song. "That is a kick ass remix of that song, Howie." I told him, I am very proud of you. "Hey guys, you'll get to see Britney rehearse later." The bus driver reminded us as we all ate dinner after one of Howie's solo stops in france. Howie preformed a kick ass concert and NKOTB was excited too. They all came out to enjoy it with us. After that, I thought I was done.

But no, my bloggers of the cypher sphere. Ok, sorry for the misspell. But dammit, I am excited. In the cyber sphere and verse. I am happy, Howie decided to let me follow the tour with his friends to Frankfurt where BSB got big at and NKOTB did too. YAY!!!!!!!!!

End Notes:

Note: Britney Spears pics all borrowed under britneyspears.bz and allbritneypics.com. Under copyright 10.7 with her knowleadge and fair use from twitter as well and e-mail. Womanizer and a couple other songs too.

Chapter 8: Boy don't try to front. I know just what you are. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie meets the fortune tellers, goes to the Portugal castle and meets Angela, and meets her at her 2nd job as a cocktail waitress. Finding out how Angela meets AJ, Nick, and Brian.

Disclaimer: Light cussing. Writing from the POV of a man from a woman.

The next day at breakfeast. Howie and I finally got to talk at the end of my breakfeast, Howie, the Sweet D found me eating fruit, oatmeal, and some eggs at breakfeast. He gave me a big huge hug; then smiled showing his pretty caps on his teeth.

"Ok, let me catch you up on the story."

"Boy don't try to front," the normal song of Womanizer flashed into my head again. "I know just, just, just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know just, just, just, what you are. You got me going, your oh so charming, but I can do it too. You womanizer. Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are, boy don't try to front, I know just, just, just what you are. You think I'm crazy, I got your crazy, your nothing but a womanizer." The song echoed as it said it three more times. "Superstar, superstar, what you are, lolli, lolli, loolli, womanizer." That part of the remix starting it up in my head. As I daydreamed it going into his stroy, then I saw that spark of the twinkle of remincesence in his eyes of deep cinnamon brown spice, syrup, and chocolate sweetness.

"Angela was super smart, like me, top of her class in the top 15%, good at almost everything, and a top dancer, her family was from both Portugal and Peru, and she was lucky to be American and from North Flordia." He explained, then I knew he thought like I was for that second and boom!!!!

Back in the story.

"Hi Howie." The fortune teller said that early April 2nd morning in 1995. "I think." I told Kevin. "What we do last night?" He asked. "We went to a strip club, some stripper that was hot beat you up. She said she hated you in spanish and then you got drunk more after the video." Kevin explained. I laughed thinking it was joke. It made him laugh harder.

I got dressed into my clothes, a simple jacket, polo top, and straight jeans about 39 X 35 length. "I am a short man, give me a break." As our minds collectively came back to the french hotel.

"We went to the lame fortune teller Lou sent us too." He explained as I flashed back into his mind and my own. We both just smiled, this was weird still. She told us the usually, "You'll be famous, yada yada yada crap." He told me.

I imagined, a lady, dressed all mystical looking with a hindu or skai twist or something in that region or maybe islamic look to her with brown hair. "Lou was stupid he trusted those people. Even ghost writers record companies have aren't that stupid." He told me. Then....

"Howie!" Nick yelled. "Aj keeps taking my boxers." Nick whined. "Their MINE!" Nick whined some more. The rest of the group just laughed. "AJ, clean your boxers, and stop taking Nick's and his white undies too and speedos." I explained. "Their for the girls Nick WANTS to see." Howie said with a whink. Nick clearly didn't get it, we just all laughed at him in good guy fun. I just wanted some hot chicks to lay with.

"Then she had given me a card." I told Kevin, after explaining what happened with the fortune teller after our photo shoot. I told Lou we couldn't do it again, not with our schedule and it was a waste of money, when some fans that probably had the power or something close to it or by the shear will of God would do it for free out of love for us for whatever reasons there may be out there. I showed it to him.

"A song you'll hear for more than 10 years, have many, but one will endure in there." Kevin read aloud for the group which had decided to openly ease drop in between waiting for the group poster re-shoots. Then I read the rest of the card, "Lost in women, finding one, finding a sister, you never eve knew you adpoted one." I finished. "That means something?" Nick asked. "Like I know, just keep the lame card if you think it means something." Brian said which I found surprising. As he got his hair fixed again for his solo poster picture. "Who knows?" He asked me, he was a religious man, but he was right, sometimes, you just never know.

We were so happy to have a night off, we were actually all going to get some sleep and mild clubbing into night, all 5 of us. YAY! Even Nick couldn't shut up about it. "Then I will hug her, then I will groop her, then I will F$#%$ her." Nick told me. "Nick chillax, dude." I told him. "AJ you too, you drink too much as it is." I told him. "I do NOT." Alex argued the random precaution back. I sighed; I love these guys, but I don't know why they forget themsleves sometimes, or why I have weird memories like people are mind screwing us in more than obvious ways.

We finally went to the castle, the Skais were dancing around, and doing some belly dancing from the time the Islamic and arabian moors were there, Angela was there in a purple and blue outfit with patterns on it. Her love of midevil history showing, and learning about some of her heritage. She came up to and spoke in english to a small microphone and amp.

"Now ladies and gentle men, we will choose a volunteer."


She said, "I am Angela, I am part Portuagesse, and the people of this area and some of the visiting college students from abroad are here to dance for you and show you the wonderfulness of this culture." She towted to the crowd as she danced on a gypsy stage and the local musicans got around her. Then a singing girl sang, I thought she was cute as she took off some of the robes and then spin around doing a yodle and whiseling.

Then explaining the medidation and religious properties some people still use around the world and in that area. There had to be about a crowd of 100 people watching her and the other dancers dancing folk dances. She took Nick up on stage and sung some old love song to him. Her voice wasn't as good as say someone like Shakira, Avril, Britney, or Christina. More like the top 30 on American Idol. But then I decided, I wanted a better woman to date than that, but I knew she had a crush on me.

She ran up to me after her preformance, "An autograph and a picture please, and dinner, Howie?" She asked innocently. I gave her the first 2, then she gave me another card. "I work in a review club as a waitress and actor part time too, outside of college, I am going to be the best historian and business woman and artist in a long time in Portugal and the USA." she told me with a smile. Then she put my hand on her belly. Then did a slow belly dancing shake, "I belly dance too from time to time." she told me. Hot and tough, I decided, I could do the whole love her, tag her, and leave her thing to her. "What makes her think she can date me?" I asked AJ.

"That's ok," AJ said. "I'll date her for you." he said being a smart ass, then I saw it in his face, he had a huge crush on her too. Brian was fascinatied by her life, and they were discussing philosphies and theology and food. Then laughed.

"I know, then you add the garlic with the cheese, it tastes awesome." she told him. Brian laughed. I know he didn't like that, "Howie would totally make something like that or Aaron." Brian told her. He was crushin on her too, Nick kissed her on the cheeks. "I have a crush on you, will you go out with me, I just turned 15, 3 months ago." he told her shyly. "No honey." she told him with a hug. Then I saw the same fire in his eyes, then I realized Kevin was crushin on her too. "Oh shit." I said to myself. Then I realized, I had TO HAVE ANGELA as MINE AT LEAST FOR NOW.

Chapter 9: Daddy-O and a bunch of crushies. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie meets Angela at her job, the other guys follow in tail. Kevin denys having a crush on her. Angela gets Howie to fall for her. Howie decides to womanize her.

"April 2nd or 3rd at night." I wrote in my journal.

"I can't wait to meet that hot flexible belly dancing chick." Alex bragged. "I think it's so cool, we're seeing her Howie." Nick replied.

*"Daddy-O, DADDY-O, DADDY-O, Lollipop, Lollipop, Daddy-O, Daddy-O." I heard that Britney remix sang. "Daddy-O" Britney sang solo for a moment. As the track switched to the remix with the bass leading it. "Daddy-O, you got the swagger of a CHAMPION./ Too bad for you, YOU CAN'T FIND THE RIGH COMPANION. Guess when you have WON TOO MANY, MAKES IT HARD, IT COULD BE EASY. But that's just WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU ARE REALLY, WHO YOU ARE, BABY." Britney belted as I heard the remix beome a live preformace of the song. In my head, then I began remincessing again.

We were at the theather and dance review she waitressed and danced at. I saw Angela in a simple old fashioned looking 1940's looking purple waitress outfit. Serving Turkey and some sort of local dumplings to customers. I stopped her on her way back from the table with the guys.

"Hi" I said blushingly, happy as a clam. "My friends and I thought we'd watch you work tonight and do your belly dance thing." Howie told me. "Ok, let me check with my boss Devante." She told me. Then gave me a big hug and a couple kisses on the cheeks. I just smiled sheepishly happy.

"Howie, your not falling for you are you." Brian asked me but I didn't realize he said anything, totally zoned out on her and her looks. "HOWIE!" He yelled at me. I finally looked at him in the eyes. "I said, "your not falling for her, are you?" " He asked. "No, no, no, of chorse not, you know make the bad girls like her pay, fighting for rights and learning stuff in school like rich people, they should be ashamed. Us, celebrities should "rule" anything like a Kathy Griffin joke and then discriminate them like someday at AJ's wedding to that hot chick on the boards. We are so going to marry girls that send us porno." I told him arrogantly.

Brian sighed, "Well, you've been around longer than I have, so I don't know, man." He told me as he did a brotherly shrug shoove to my shoulder. "Well, it's true we're BETTER THAN EVERYONE, we SHOULD BE LIKE 80'S ROCKERS AND KICK OUT FANS WE DON'T LIKE OR THAT LOOK UGLY OR MAKE US ACCOUNTABLE." I bragged as the guys and I went to a private rooms in the back of the resturant for families and wedding and funeral parties and baby stuff to happen in. "I mean why not?" I asked him.

Brian responded, "You mean you don't think someday, AJ or Nick or management will all attack someone for the wrong reasons or too often and lie about it too much and tell the whole world the truth. Then we look bad and not just that, you know how the guys at Jive and The super expensive managment Lou looked into AREN'T TAKING PEOPLE'S RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH AND BUSINESS AND OPPURITUNIES AWAY with those illegal contract and schemes they do to fans online and stuff." Brian debated me passionately and poundering the consequences of the wealthy and celebrities, outside from what religions taught. "That break federal law and then permitt it illegal with a privat contract and taking people's rights to give testimony at City committiees and showing too much favoritism to celebrities and the rich, wealthy, and stuff instead?" Brian debated me back.

"Well, we're BETTER THAN THEY ARE. WE HAVE MORE MONEY, WE KNOW MORE BETTER PEOPLE." I told him as I gave him a happy hug. Brian looked at me sighed. "I gotta a bad feeling, D. A bad feeling about that attitude." Brian replied. I told them, then Angela walked in and the lights went out as she took the stage for me.

She swayed her hips and sashyed around me to the music, mixing some of the folk dancing and belly dancing together with a lot of modern music and dance to our CD. Then put all of her scarfs and long pieces of fabric on me. Then took off her jacket to revel a pink tube top that she tied. To show her parachute pants and a cool big belt with pyramids with ruby and sasphire gems or rhine stones as she danced to the mircophone. Singing to a remix they made just for us of "I wanna be with you".

Then she kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Howie, I love you most of all." she gentle said as she creased my chest and made me smile happily. Then grabbed my shirt and my theigh, implying what I thought she was. I smiled. Then followed her to a closet. She told me, her family owned the place and this part of it was never occupied. You can guess what happened those next three days.  "Your my champion." she said as we went into the closest. It was big closest with basic cleaning supplies, and enough room for two adults to have "fun". She locked the door, and then I finally had my favorite words she used as mine, all adjectives again.

I left the closest smileing. "So?" Kevin asked at the front of the resturant and theather review as the actors were doing a play of some sort. "I will be seeing her the next few days at least. Then I will tag her, love her, and leave her, and make sure she doesn't get sick or has a child." He told Kevin.

"I love her more than you!" Nick yelled at AJ. "No, she LOVES ME MORE." Alex yelled back. "I love her better and more than either of you." Brian said. "One dance and you 3 go crazy like your 12, that is sad." Kevin told them. "HEY!" The four yelled back at him and I at once.

"I love you." I told her as I kissed her back. "I love you too, Howie." She told me. Then she sighed as I left, I thought I heard her mumble something. I then realized she had told herself, "if you really did, you wouldn't be treating me like candy or a trophey, Howie. Even after I gave myself, you would be happy to be my friend too." she said in a whisphered sad voice as the group left and she got changed back to go to work and close up the review and resturant.

Chapter 10: Falling hard. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The guys are crushing on Angela and Howie won't shut up about her and talks Lou into letting her go on the rest of the tour.

April 4th, 1995.

"It's just you know, Mr. Pearlman." I said, dressed up in a business suit to act the part. "I was hopeing to bring Angela on our tour in Europe for the summer." I told him with a smile. "Fine, but you got to obey the rest of the rules set by the record company and keep pictures with her getting leaked out to the public to almost nothing. People need think of you as avaiable and daydreamable." He told me.

Kevin saw me coming out of Lou' hotel room. "Lou, leaves tomorrow, you know." Kevin told me. "I know,I told him." I told Kevin without thinking. "Told him what?" Kevin inquired.

"Told him I want to take Angela on the tour with us." Howie said with a smirk, so all the guys in Europe will see I have the hottest, smartest girl and that I took her down for thinking she was better than us at all. Who "The Best Player in the World is!" " I told him with a jump. Kevin glared. He was crushing on her too.

"What is with you and the guys crushing on her?" I asked. "Well, it's just that your mean to all the homely women, the women that try to make you accountable, and the smart women." Kevin told me. "And?" I asked him back.

"Well, you teased me about Kristen, now your hitting on a woman you don't normally respect at all to begin with. Because everyone says we have the "Teacher Syndrome"as it is." Kevin told me.

"Well, since all of you other guys had a parent that was a genius or high above average smart or was a teacher, you think your better than they are. She is from a poor family, and she wasn't happy after the resturant, she saw you looking at the hot actresses on stage and the other waitresses and our fans." Kevin told me. I sighed. "That is ridiculious, I am A MAN, I can make a woman respect me without love, you'll see, everyone bows to celebrities." I told him.

"She loves me more than my girlfriend, Nick." Alex said. "No, she loves me better than mine from middle school." Nick argued back. "No, I am her favorite." Alex argured back.

"What are you 2 arguring about now?" I asked as I entered their hotel room to check on them. "Who Angela thinks is the hottest man in the group, since you helped her find a mop in the closet the other day." Nick told me. Nick was so navie, he actually believed that.

I played it cool. "Yeah, I helped her....um...ah.. find her mop." I told them. "Well that is what Kevin said, he said "she couldn't find it herself." Alex told me.

Then I saw a list Kevin had stupidly left on their in-table in their hotel suite.

"Kevin's to do list:" it read. then it read. "1. Workout 2. Buy groceries 3. Club outfits 4. Break up with Kristen date Angela. 5. Sing on TOTP 6. Do European tour." Some of it checked off but number 4. I grabbed it.

"Hey, Kevin said "not to touch that."!" Alex reiterated to me. "Kevin can kiss my ass." I told him as I grabbed it and went to Kevin's hotel room. As I saw my tour managers and employees prepareing tour. It figures it was our last day of rehersals for the whole European tour. I choose to hide the list in my suitcase. Then I called Angela and left a voice massage for her.

"Angela, come on tour with me. Your beautiful and awesome, and I think your perfect please come. I'll put it on your college resume and be a reference too. Love you, Howie D. from BSB, your sweet heart Angel lover." I talked happily with a sense of humor into the machine. She picked up. "I'll be there, Howie. I love you too." she said with a sense of happiness in her voice.

Chapter 11: Unfinished by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie and Angela hook up on their road through Portugal to Madrid. Nick starts following them with dorky gifts to win her affections. AJ keeps trying to sleep with her, Brian is flirting with her and so is Kevin. Howie tries to keep her.

April 10th, 1995

After all the touring that week. I was crazy, we had done 10 shows and that was just there in Portugal for TV. Then we had to hit Spain, France, and Germany, and then the UK. I was taking her the whole way. We hadn't talked much, I think I upset her badly.

"I love you Howie." she told me, but it's like I didn't really hear her. "I love you too, babe, hey I am trying to load my fantasy football team and then check to see if the Miami Dolphins beat Ohio State this week." I told her. Since it had been forever since I had done sports.

"How-" she tried to talk to me. "I am a ROCKSTAR NOW, BABY." I talked almost like a smart ass like Bender on "Futurama" or something or Guns and Roses, Journey, Bon Jovi, Nickleback, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, NSYNC, you get the idea. "I CAN LOVE, TAG, AND LEAVE GIRLS LIKE YOU, SO LET ME DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT." I told her, not thinking it would bite both her, I, and some other of my fans, and my adopted brothers of the Backstreet Boys right into our asses and mine.  I felt a cold chill down my neck, as my nerves raised.

"Are you glaring at me?" I asked her. "No, howie, me... a girl like me. No, never." she told me with a smile on her face, as she pulled me off of the hotel room seat and bookmarked my webpage and put my laptop to sleep. That had to be the moment she decided to do it.

 And said, "Screw the celebrities. If I love him, I will fight to get him, if not, then love them, tag them, leave them, or better yet change the whole system, once it stops working for "average" or poorer people like her, like in retail or something." I thought speaking to myself almost in my head. We were kissing.

This time the loving felt so rough, so strong, and so real and warm, bright, and "too full" for me. Hey, not her fault, I can see where "Tink" got ideas, seeing us let Angela, then Leighanne, then Kristen, then Rochelle, bully her way back in 1998, and hack, then Sandra, just because of our egos were bad.

Besides rigging court cases, lying to the media, defamation, making her eat Kevin's poop, the rape, the sex tapes, the lies to the magazines and the record companies and all the companies associated with us, and the discrimination in the courts and using her as an excuse for our drug use, abuse and alcohol in clubs, I can see why her and the US goverment even agreed if AJ and I are married. I put her through Hell for a demon of a slut in our "Official First Fan".

She NEVER deserved it, nor did she want to be in that lower class, making almost no money to live world, then ruin her life, then put her down for just trying her best to get her out of the same situations we were all in before our fame, or at least AJ, Nick, and I.

No one can take being bullied and then replaced by someone who looks like they came from a magazine. So I can see why to hell with God and the law, if we couldn't see what was inside of her, and kept making excuses to be hypocrites AJ and Rochelle couldn't be married. Nick was so stupid for hooking up with Lauren later on, it's not even funny.

I can see where that came from, then finding out about Angela with us. But now back to the story. We got up and got back into our clothes. "You did good Howie." She told me.

"Hi Angie" Alex said as we got out. "You want to go out?" Alex flirted with Angela. She blushed. "Alex" she said. "I am with Howie, you know this?" she asked him. "But I love you too." he said blushing to her. As he carried his suitcase down, and as she carried her 2 suitcases and so did I.

"Angel girl" Kevin came out flirting with her. "I am between realationships, I was thinking..." Kevin began to say. She put her finger on his lips. "No, no, Howie is mine." she told him. Then Brian came out of his room with his stuff too. " Angela, your looking hot today, I can cool you down." He flirted the one liner. "No, B-rockstar that won't happen today." She told him.

Then Nick came out. "You know me Howie, I got bad taste in woman, I would make a baker, tell the Ohio goverment to F you over illegal contract that celebrities could do, even if I tourtured her for 14 years, lied to Joan Rivers and the public and Ok! Magazine, and Wal-mart." He said with an evil laugh. "Hey, Angela, wanna hook up we can do it and then I can ruin the life of the one girl you hate and Tink, because I am such a stupid full of myself jerk, even the poor people won't listen to celebrities if they get 2nd class or 4th class rights in courts due to Bribary and over allegience to celebrities in the goverment or if they love concerts so much, that even the defamation won't stop them." I talked to Howie.

"Stop guys!" Howie yelled. "NO FLIRTING WITH HER." He yelled. "But I love her too." They all yelled back at once in front of our people. All our employees left us. I sighed "oh shit". I thought and said to Angela.

Chapter 12: Lollipops! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie confronts the guys on hitting on Angela. Angela decided to bully BSB fans, and to take rights from poor fans and ruin their lives just because of her new found celebrity of fans online. *Note: Light cussing, some arguing.

As I watched the video Howie had made with the remix. I was intriged. It was very interesting remix of different pics and remixes of Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys showing an era of great music from both.

"Toxic, taste of your lips, I'm alright."(Toxic)I'm slipping under, under, under, under, under, under, under, under." Britney sang a surprise line as I watched the end of the "Toxic" video as she stole the posion and took off the motorcycle with Tyrese. "I'm addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to YOU. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE, AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME." Backstreet Boys broke in. Then boom! As the boom exploded in the video at the lasers. Then back to "Womanizer" remix in the tracks.

"Lollipop, lollipop, lolliop, WHO YOU ARE? Sucker, Toxic, Womanizer, Superstar, Daddy-O, Lollipop, Sucker, Lollipop, must mistake me, your the SUCKER. Sucker, Lollipop, To think that I would fall for you another. Say it, play it,how you want it, but NO WAY I'LL NEVER FALL FOR YOU, NEVER YOU BABE." Britney sang, as she pretended to be a waitress at a fancy resturant. A rebel one at that immating AJ Mclean of the Backstreet Boys in his 2002 style with the red hair, the leather pants, black outfit, and tattoos, and little white sleeveless under them. Then people fell into lust for a moment of high affection, then the poor guy got to make out with her near a chef no less.

April 10th, 1995

This is Angela! Sick of Howie and those girls online. Oh Howie, I love you. Of chorse they all hate "Tink", for no real reason really. Mostly because Sandra Fuentes is a rich college class discriminating liar, and bigot and blamed it on the poor girl , then Kevin and Howie pussied out. It's true, they did. If they were REAL MEN THEY WOULD DEFEND HER, NOT RUIN HER LIFE AND MAKE HER PAY INTO HER ADULT HOOD OR LATER FOR A FEW ASSHOLES WHOM WILL PROBABLY RUIN THE USA AND THE WORLD SOMEDAY. But I hate them, I will make them pay.

She wrote. I read it, I had disstain. 'I am better than people, why don't they get it?' I thought, being all full of myself, selfish, and sexist like all men in music in the recording industry. It's true, I HOWIE DEWINE DOROUGH AND THE WHOLE OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND OUR FAMILIES AND ALL OF OUR RICH AND FAMOUS FRIENDS ARE LIKE THIS, EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK AREN'T ARE, EVEN ARE GIRLFRIENDS.

'Women MUST worship me, my fan, must do what I WANT. Not question my authority, I can bribe officials, I can ruin lives of people, barely able to have a life or get by, NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY, TILL THEY WANT TO COMMITT SUCICIDE. I can make it so writers can't write, and step on the whole Constitution and Bill of Rights of the United States of American. Then be praised as a "Hero" for it, all because I have money and a size 0 girlfriend that bullies people and ruins their lives.' I thought.

 'That's what our families and Lou, and the whole of society lead us to believe for OUR talents. Never mind if someone who NEEDS the job and begs for 14 years doesn't get it, because of all the sexist men to the normal women trying to get in the industry that can do photoshopping or graphics or lyrics, or music, or marketing, and then we lie about it in court.' I thought even more.

"Guys!" I told them. "You can't flirt with Angela!" I yelled at them.

"Howie we flirt with all your girlfriends." Kevin told me in an empty conference room that was open on one the 7th floor. " With a smile. "no, no, please don't." I told them. "But why not?" Brian asked. "She is smokin' yummy." AJ said as he smoked his ciggarette. "I want her." As Nick made a simple pelvic motion.

" GUYS SHE IS MINE!" I YELLED AGAIN. " NO, I LOVE HER FIRST!" NICK YELLED. "NO, I LOVED HER." BRIAN SAID. "I DID!" AJ YELLED BACK. "I DID, SHE MAKES ME HAPPY SINCE KRISTEN LEFT." KEVIN YELLED SURPRISING LOUD.

Then I don't know what we said, but it got all mixed up. Then ended with. "I hate you!" Nick told me. "I HATE ALL OF YOU, THERE IS NO BSB ANYMORE!" He yelled. "There just isn't, and without "Tink" there is no BSB at all, because that girl will go through so much stuff, if she doesn't start acting like THERE IS NO GOD IN OUR CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF HOW WE SELL HER OUT FOR US ACTING IRRESPONSIBLE OR EMBARASSING TO OUR FANS NO ONE WILL." I yelled. "I HATE YOU GUYS, GOOD BYE TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS FOREVER!" Howie yelled.

Angela heard everything then glanced at Kevin and Brian and was getting ideas. As I cried hard.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13: Madrid in my dreams. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie has dreams about Angela dancing, and using him too much. Kevin and Angela flirt, Nick and AJ see, and don't know weither or not to tell Howie. Brian helps the bus driver get through Spain. On to their top gig on Spain's TRL.

Note: It is Spainsh and Portugese, some of it. I will give the translation through.

May 5th, 1995

"Quiero estar con usted para siempre, Angela." I told Angela in Spanish. "Es la mejor chica en el mundo," I continued flirtling. "Si yo no le tuve, usted no estaría bailando para mí tan como eso en su equipo rosa lindo para los clientes de su indio." I told her in spanish, she laughed and had a huge happy smile. I couldn't see the evil inside. I was tell her, that I loved her, and she was the best girl in the world and how hot she was.

"Howie," she replied. "Su tan caliente, talentoso, listo, atractiva, y yo no tienen inconveniente en que me utilizando para su propia ganancia." She replied to me as she kissed me as a man with a spanish guitar came in. "Howie, you are so wonderful, the hotness, the brains, the talent." she told me.stories/2114/images/shakirapink.jpg

"Howie," she sang into my microphone as our band and the Backstreet Boys were behind her. "Whenever, Wherever, we're meant to be together." She sang. "Wherever the time goes, you'll NEVER have to wonder." She belted like it was from another singer. " We can always play by ear." She sang into my ear." But that's the deal my dear." She sang.  Then as she danced sexily in front of me. I hugged her, "come on take off your top." I begged. "No, then I get No fun." she told me. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAXUC0SS.jpg

Then the band was playing another song, no one understood yet to. "E agora parece, que eu Sem os seus olhos nunca podia ser/

Meu um desejo, todo que eu aspiro Está nos seus olhos para sempre viver/ Viajou todo sobre os sete oceanos há/
nada que eu não daria Vim de Barein, recebido a Beirute Procurando alguém comparando com você Demolindo/
janelas e portas E eu não podia achar olhos como o seu

Veio de Barein,/ recebido a Beirute Procurando alguém comparando com você Demolindo janelas e portas E eu não
podia achar olhos como o seu" She sang in Portugesse, another Shakira song. "Eyes like yours" or "Asi oyos".

"And now it seems, that I
Without your eyes could never be/

My one desire, all I aspire
Is in your eyes forever to live/
Traveled all over the seven oceans
There is nothing that I wouldn't give
Came from Bahrein, got to Beirut/
Looking for someone comparing to you/
Tearing down windows and doors/
And I could not find eyes like yours" I heard her sing in English again.

Came from Bahrein, got to Beirut/
Looking for someone comparing to you
Tearing down windows and doors/
And I could not find eyes like yours." She sang again. "I love you." I told her. "I hate you, Womanizer." She told me. You are such a Sucker, Howie boy." she yelled at me as her looks changed again. To a simple swimsuit and jean shorts.

"Eu amo-o Howie, mas você não o recebem. Você ama mulheres, etiqueta-os, deixa-os. Você faz o mesmo a seus amigos e ventiladores demais. Todo porque você e BSB são paranóicos são somente quer ter os seus dedos fez cócegas." She yelled in Portugese on the beach. "Yes! I DO!" I told her, yelling at the top of my lungs as I watched a red Jeep drive by on the freeway above us and sighed realizing my friends had found us in my sleep. "I will betray you, like all the others you know, you won't find love till the 2000's hottie." She told me.

"Você verá a verdade como o sol, algum dia. Lembre-se de, eu amei-o, e você me quebrou com essas 2 meninas. Bem desde o início. ..” She told me. As the angel that looked like Britney Spears at that time showed up to translate. "You'll see the truth like the sun, someday. Remember, I loved you, and you broke me with those 2 girls. From the beginning..." Then she faded into the sunset.

Chapter 14: Dreams on the way to Madrid. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

 (Contd.)  While Howie has dreams about Angela dancing, and using him too much. Kevin and Angela flirt, Nick and AJ see, and don't know weither or not to tell Howie. Brian helps the bus driver get through Spain. On to their top gig on Spain's TRL.

Note: It is Spainsh and Portugese, some of it. I will give the translation through.

May 5th, 1995

Hi me, this is Kevin again. Gosh do I miss Kristen. I want to cry everyday. The pain never stops, I cry every night. Then I hate the whole world more.

"Meu um desejo, todo que eu aspiro Está nos seus olhos para sempre viver Viajou todo sobre os sete oceanos há
nada que eu não daria Vim de Barein, recebido a Beirute Procurando alguém comparando com você Demolindo
janelas e portas E eu não podia achar olhos como o seu" Howie sang in his sleep.

That is what I think he sang in Portugese, he didn't even sang it right. We were there for one week, and he thinks he can sing it. I NEED you back Kristen.

Love, your ex boyfriend, Kevy Pumpkin.

He set down his letter on his bed. "No, Nick!" AJ yelled. "I bet you last level at the video game football." AJ yelled at him. "Well, it's not enough, now is it." Nick bragged and then pointed at me and at the floor. "I rock, dumbass." He teased AJ. AJ gave him a glare, then hit him upside the head again. I laughed.

Angela came up to me. "I think your a hottie, Kevy." She flirted. " I think we should, hook up, since the attraction between us is so hot and heavy." She told me, stoking my ears and my hair. I smiled, I was enjoying the extra attention, as I realized AJ and Nick had both stopped talking and had failed the level on their game again. The employees there, just cleared their throats, and left.

"Howie would KILL ME." I told her. "But you want me, I saw your grocery list of stuff you want to do in your life." She told me. "I feel it to." she told me. Brian who was still crying over his last 3 girlfriends, was helping the bus driver, drive to the studio for our rehersals and then straight to the TV show, after we got out of the empty small warehouse, Lou had us in there.

I gave her a hug, then she kissed me on the lips. Brian saw the whole thing. Then looked at the directions and pretended to be reading them. "Turn here, John." He told Johnny Wright back then. As I felt the bus turn right. "Then you guys are on your way to France and then Germany, and then the other WW2 countries, I would be excited if I was ya'll." He told us. I just laughed. Then my cell phone rang. "Hello, Kevin." I answered. "Kevin, meet me at the studio, we NEED to talk. I miss you, plus Howie called last night and said that Angela is angry at Howie over something. What's happening there?" She asked.

I couldn't speak. "Ok, I see." She told me. I was crying. "Oh, Kristen, your like a Queen to me, please don't leave me again, please another try. I know I am a screw up. I'll be cool and awesome like my grandpa was, and I'll love you forever, and we'll kids, and a family, and you'll be on TV, and WE'LL BE HUGE STARS.But please." He begged her.

"Kevin, it's not about being HUGE STARS." Kristen said. "We'll talk when we get to the studio." She said. Brian gave me a hug after I hung up my phone. "Why are you after HOWIE, You slut!" Kevin asked. "Tell me, why are you after him, he is still singing stuff in Portugese because of you, so tell me." I demanded.

"Because I know about his 10 ex girlfriends back home and how he treated all of them." She told me. We all stared at her blankly as the bus stopped. Then AJ ran to get up Howie, and Brian got Nick to calm down a little. Since the drama clearly upset him.

Chapter 15: Falling for her again. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Angela talks herself out of trouble. Kevin and the guys prepare for her leaving Howie. Howie is still in total denial, even after the revelations in his dreams.

May 5th, 1995

"Howie," she told him. Nick and I, stared in disbelief. "Brian, go get us something to drink." She ordered me as she moved slowly, sexually, and sensually towards Howie.

"I love you D, I would NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU." She lied. The rest of the group, even Kevin had warned him, his womanizing ways were going to bite him in the ass. Nick was looking depressed, he clearly didn't want to talk about how she saw him ripping Howie's soul a part and using it for dinner.

 She kissed him, "Fine, Angela, but now your down to your last 4 chances, babe." He told her. "I mean, I bet that guy in Portugal and Germany are all made up too." He told her being a pissed off smart ass.

Decemeber 15th, 2011.

Howie snapped out of his story at the rehersal and fan meet and greet at the opening of the Britney Spears show as she sang,:

"Womanizer, Womanizer, Your a WOMANIZER, BABY."

"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are. Boy don't try to front I know just what you are." As she moved with the dancers on stage. "You, you, you" the chorus sang. "Your oh so charming" she belted. "But I can't do it." She continued in between their chorus. "Too" she sang with them. "You Womanizer" "Boy don't try to front, I know what you are. BOY DON'T TRY TO FRONT I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU ARE." They sang again. "YOU, YOU, YOU." Then she said, "You say "I'm crazy"; I got your CRAZY. Your nothing but ah, A WOMANIZER." She sang.

"It wasn't even near over yet." AJ came in from behind Howie to say. Then gave him and I a huge hug.

Chapter 16: The Bridges by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ and Howie finish telling the story and so does Howie's wife, Leigh. How it ended up, and most of what happened after that. What happened that night that changed Howie.

Note: Some cussing.

Dec. 15th, 2011

AJ ordered a tomato juice. Then ate his lunch with Howie and I. Then his wife Leigh D. came over. "So what is this now, AJ and Howie Storytelling time?" She asked. "Well, ummmmmm, uh I was telling this blogger about Angela and that whole thing." He told her. "I know." she told him. "So then you two, tell us what happened!" She passionately asked him, but it was more like a yelled influckunation in her voice. Then she came and kissed Howie on the lips and forehead and rubbed his back, and that put him right back into the mood with a huge smile on his face. AJ intruppted, "I'll do it." AJ spoke before I could even ask. "So Angela had been cheating with D with 4 or 5 people, but he was going through the 5 stages of grieve and realizing he might not have her in his life anymore soon enough as well, and was in a huge case of sadness and denial at the same time." AJ said opening the story back up for us as Britney rehershed.

"Do it on more time guys, AGAIN!" Britney shouted to her band. "1, 2, 3, 4!" She said. As she started dancing with her dancers, the ones with costume issues in their police outfits for the song. The 3 or 4 out of the 10 dancers that did have issues with them on stage with ripps or the outfits being too tight or too big.

"Boy don't try to front." She sang. "Womanizer, Womanizer." She sang. "Crazy, I got your crazy, Nothing but a womanizer." As she sang a remix version, of an acapella remix, then went into the chorus one more time.

July 9th, 1995 Paris, France.

"Oh, Howie." Angela romanced him, after drinking 3 glasses of red whine. "I love you, and you have the best laugh ever." She told him. He smiled happy as a clam. Then they kissed and made sweet love. The sex had blown his mind. But he was getting tired of the lying.

"Angela." He told her the next morning. "We have NEED to talk about US." Howie asked her. "Is it true?" Howie asked. "I want to leave you for a wealthy rich ass man in Portugal. Yes." She told him. He was in shock. "I have been cheating on you with several man, not rich, famous, or singers." She told him. He was in shock. "But what didn't I do right?" He asked a kind of drunk.

"Your stupid, your no fun, and your out of your mind to date someone like me." She told him. He went into shock.

The next day, July 10th, 1995. As we preformed in Southern France. "She left me." He cried to me. "I don't know what I did wrong?" Howie asked Brian, Kevin, and I. "You trusted that whore." Kevin told him. "Good, then tomorrow, I'll be at her house after the show to get her back." Howie told him.

"What?" Kevin asked. "Why?" I asked. "She doesn't give a fuck about you!" I yelled at him. "Well, I LOVE HER, I NEED HER, WE JUST MADE UP, IT'S ALL MY FAULT." Howie cried and ran back into his hotel room to cry for the day, rather than see the press and some tourist sites with us. Kevin grabbed him and talked him into at the very least doing it for Nick and I. Since he knew what that meant to us back then as a group and as friends and blood brothers.

Chapter 17: Different worlds, NOW! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie goes to Portugal to get Angela back with devestating results, the group and his family try to find him. Note: Some cussing.


"Maybe if we both lived in different worlds(Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, Oh yeah)./It would be good,
then baby. I could be your girl. But YOU! (womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer baby)/Oh! Oh! OH! OH!
OH! OH! OH! OH! OH Yeah! OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU ARE!(alarm melody, 2 piano chords high and low, and vocals acapella)"

"You, You, you, you, you, you, you." Britney Spears sang acapella. "You ARE! YOU ARE! YOU ARE! A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER, WOMANZIER!"
Then spoke. "You got me going, you are; your "oh so charming, but I can't do it?, womanizer.", You say I am CRAZY, I got YOUR CRAZY;
Your nothing butta womanizer."

Then the music came back as she began singing and point at the 3 or 4 small crowds in the arena. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU!(womanizer), YOUR NOTHING BUTTA WOMANIZER!" She belted.
"YOU YOU YOU, OH, OH OH OH OH WOMANIZER!" She finished belting. "OH! OH! OH! OH! YOU ARE, YEAH, YEAH, YOU ARE! A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER!(womanizer)." Her voice rang as the music came back in full after the lower voice on her playback to her real vocals.
As Britney danced and sang live on stage.
"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are./ Boy don't try to front I know just what you are.(you, you, you) You got me going your "Oh so charming! But I can't do it? Womanizer." She sang instead of spoke. "Boy don't try to front I know just what you are./
You say I'M CRAZY. I GOTYA' Crazy, babe. Your nothing BUTTA WOMANIZER." She sang. Then the final time. All acapella as the music began to fade.

"Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are./ Boy don't try to front I know just what you are. You got me going, Your a womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, YOU ARE A WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER, WOMANIZER. OH! OH! OH! OH BABY!" She belted.
"YOU ARE, YOU ARE A WOMANIZER, BABY." She finished the song pointing back at Howie and pointing at the Backstreet Boys as a joke. As she went back stage for the next 3 songs for the sound check crowds for the charity show.

"So...tell the ending Howie." Nick insisted as he ate my cheesebugar and AJ's hot fudge sundae. "Nick are you hungry or something?" AJ asked as he looked at our food.
"Maybe." He said as he ate it.

"OK, so it was July 10th, 1995, I went to Portugal like an idiot to get Angela back." He began. As I could see his eyes glow a little as he reminsecised some. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA3SLID0.jpgstories/2114/images/68606.jpg

"Angela!"As I banged on her hotel room. She finally let me in, when I threatened to harm myself. "Howard!" She yelled at me. "What is wrong with you?" She asked.
As I saw her pretty purple bra as she was getting ready for her wedding rehershal at the castle.

"I am getting married at the castle where Carlos meet me, tomorrow. I can't have my ex, that would BE YOU, HOWARD DOROUGH." She told me as she put on a hot red dress and black shoes.
"He loves me forever, and won't cheat on me with 3 or 4 girls and get me sick like you did; BUT YOU DID NOT CARE AT ALL! Or force me into an open or compromising realationship over my emotions or my intellengence or dumbness or stupidity." She told me as we walked all around her huge suite at the hotel.

 

"But NO!"She kept yelling at me, then trying to kick me out. "That isn't good enough for you." She mocked me. "You got to treat me badly, get me sick, talk bad about women in general like their toys and birds to you." She told me. "We're NOT! And YOUR NOT A PRINCE, or a good man at all."She yelled at me. "Howie?"She asked. "How do you sleep at night after singing to all those girls and women and gay men?"She asked.
"Don't you know God will judge you someday for your actions and decisions, and how you manage your human urges?" She asked as she picked up her purse, make up, and gave me back the gifts I gave her. "You don't give a fuck! Howie! That is WHO YOU ARE! All you want is Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled. "Then you claimed to love my ass!" She continued as she shoved and punched me a number of times and on my elbows. "Well, kiss my tight hot ass "goodbye"!" She yelled at me.

I shut and locked the hotel room door. "Angela," I stopped her. "I came back. Because, I CHANGED." I told her. "I want to try and become a better person and a more pious person and actually MEAN it." I told her.
She giggled. "Yeah right, all you care about is..." She began to say. "Business." I answered her. "Is that what you think?" I inquired. "No, I don't, it is improtant, yes, but there is more to life than that, that MATTERS more." I told her.

"Before you, I couldn't see it." I told her. "Thank you for opening my eyes, have a good wedding tomorrow. Tell me what is favorite bars are and the church your marrying at, so your fiance' doesn't kill me." I stated to her. "Your trying to ask for my help?" She asked.
"Yes, ma'm." I told her. She told me, then slammed the door and I left and went to another hotel alone, a smaller one, and then to a couple clubs to sing for fun and a bar or 2. Crying, and praying, hopeing she would call me back. I told the guys to say I was sick on Kevin's cell phone.


----------------------------------------<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<I3<Z3<Z2<z3<z3<Z3<z3<Z3---------------------------------------------------------

July 12th, 1995 A Sunday morning.

I was crying in the back of a 13th church some Freemasons built from one of Nick's books. Praying, crying, gave them a couple hundred dollar bills from the USA. Not expecting anything to happen as the pastor read whatever his sermon was that day. I just prayed, cried, and wanted the guys to be there.

"Howie, this is boring, can we go now?" Nick asked me as he gave me a tissue. "Nick, what are you doing here? We got a show tonight." I asked him.
"Kevin brought us here and your family too. The show is cancled, since you got "Sick", he told us everything. What is a "womanizer"?" Nick asked.

He was a super smart kid, but he has his moments, where your like did your mom drop you on your kid. Or did we prank him too much or something?

AJ just hugged me. "Stop crying, D. This place is beautiful, just look how awesome this is. I want my wedding to be all Brouge and Goth like this, someday." Alex told me. "I guess." I mummered.
Brian hugged me and kiss me on the cheek as an inside BSB joke. "Howie, you wanted someone to kiss you like that today?" Brian joked, trying to cheer me up a little bit. As he took my tissue.

Then Kevin gave me a hug. "I told you, We're NOT GOING ON STAGE WITHOUT YOU." Kevin told me, as I gave him a huge hug. "I love you buddy. I love you too, D. We gotta bromance going with the 5 of us." Kevin joked back too.
I giggled. As my family, the guys, and I went back to France, and my family stayed till we got to Poland.

 

The End of the one story, but what of the other?

Chapter 18: Epilouge by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie tells how he meet his wife and found out what happened to Angela after BSB's first successful European tour.

 

After I paid for AJ's food and Nick's. They sang for Britney Spears and I after she finished her songs for the charity concert they were doing.

"Last night, you saved my life. When I felt your love for the first time. With your love." they finished a B side song.

"Your B-sides of songs ROCK!" I told them. "No seriously." I told them. "So how did you meet Leigh D. here, H.D. ?" I asked him. "Oh, you think your so smart now, calling me HDTV, now, huh?" I asked. "Well, the store was out of them, so you'll have to do." I told him.

We all laughed. As everyone got on stage and listened to Howie finish the story. "Ok, I suck at bowling."

"I am good at it, I so need to play you then." I told him. He laughed. "Cutie, quiet please." he told me. "Ok, here is what happened."

2005, Dorough Lupus Foundation Bowling Tournament for the children.

 

stories/2114/images/50m1utsqthlrlhs.jpg"Howie has lost to Leigh, the contest winner from the local Orlando, Florida radio station. By 80 points, plus he keeps looking at her butt for some reason." The DJ announced. As Leigh hit a strike and beat out Nick and AJ.

"Dammit!" AJ told me. "I am loosing to that hot girl." Alex complained. "That's good, Alex." I told him. He looked at me confused. "Oh; that's nice, my best friend wants me to loose at his charity event." AJ mocked me as he began to cry a little bit. "What?" I asked confused. "No,no, it's just she is hot." I told him. "You think she is as cool as the guy, said a Denist, smart, hot, and successful, and will let me kiss her when I meet her?" I asked AJ and Brian. They both shrugged. Then both said at the same time, "Just got for it." Then patted me at the end of the game. I lost I had 90, and she had 150. A much better bowler than I am. After the contest, and the photo stuff for the press, media, and radio.

I asked her out and formally introduced myself. "Hi, I am Howie, you wanna go out?" I asked her. "Sure." She smiled and laughed at all of my jokes, she seemed super fun. "Oh and so we get this out of the way, something AJ taught me." He told me as I whispered into her ear and shower her the lame prophecy card, that lame Fortune teller gave me years ago, and then kissed her on the lips, she smiled. Then I saw Angela.

She was sad, but looked like she had just lost her job doing whatever she does now. Then left. "Womanizer." She mocked as Leigh and I kissed, then faded out. I found later, she had died in a car accident, after cheating on her new husband Carlos, back in 2001. That she had 2 kids that had moved to the USA, in North Carolina somewhere.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10710