While at sea by happyMe
Summary:

Getting a boob job is the best idea I ever had. My name is Hannah and this is my story.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Fantasy
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 6417 Read: 2574 Published: 11/20/11 Updated: 11/20/11

1. Chapter 1 by happyMe

2. Chapter 2 by happyMe

Chapter 1 by happyMe

It was the summer of 2010 and I was getting bored. My friends had all gone camping God knows where and I was home. Alone. My boyfriend and his ‘dudes’ had taken a trip down to Daytona for 2 weeks, and of course, his plans did not include moi. But that’s okay. I was used to being on my own during summers. See, I’m a High School teacher and of course, I get 2 weeks for Christmas, one in March for Spring Break and yes, you know it, July and August. Jeff, my man, usually works all summer long. He’s a pharmaceutical engineer and his job is at its peak during July and August. He has meetings, presentations and lectures all over the country. I’ve gotten used to it, for we’ve been together for a little over 3 years now. So that’s 3 summers, this one being the third.


During my time off, I read a lot. I take care of the garden (that Jeff started in a small green house in my basement) and read. Oh wait, I said that already…


I don’t have a lot of people to hang out with during the day; none of my friends are teachers. In fact, I’m the one with the highest education. I managed to get a college Degree (hold on, make that 2 Degrees). Funny enough, I was voted most-likely-to-work-at-Walmart-after-their-12th-grade. Ironically, majority of my friends work at Walmart, Costco or at a bank. What’s that second degree about, you ask? Before becoming a teacher, I tried my luck at something else. Something that did not involve chalks or grammar books. I graduated (with honours I should mention) and earned a degree in Urology. Go ahead, google it and have a good laugh.


Done now? Good.


My sister, who happens to be 10 years older is an OB-GYN and when I was younger, I would flip through the pages of her books. I couldn’t figure out why a girl would be interested in, ahem, girl ‘stuff’. For the longest time I thought my sister was a lesbian. Now married with 3 kids, I guess it’s out of the question. Anyway, when I was about 17, my sister brought a book from University about ‘the urinary track’ and found it somewhat puzzling. The rest is easy to figure out:  I graduated from University and became a Urologist. I was still staying at my parents’ and my dad found it weird that I would ‘touch’ penises (and ‘rear ends’ as he would call them) all day and still be his daughter with whom he could play cards with Oreos and milk at night. So I bought my own place after about a year’s worth of salary. Ended up paying for it cash, because the salary was quite decent. Go ahead again, google it…


I took a few classes at night because I was bored. Took a few grammar classes. Teaching had always been my first choice growing up. So within 2 years I managed to get my Degree in teaching. I did bat my eyelashes at the guy at the registration office at University because I wanted some courses to be ‘approved’ as complementary courses from my previous years…And it worked. I was 12 credit short from graduating but Stanley (and my charms..) changed a few letters here and numbers there and voila, I was officially a teacher.


 


In 2007, I changed careers overnight. My first diagnosed prostate cancer with polyps did that to me. Sure, I had seen some in books and during my interships, but that was totally different. I applied at this High School in May of 2008 and they gave me the job after the interview. Of course, I didn’t tell St.Luke’s Hospital until late July. The rest is history.


 


So there I was, summer of 2010 knocking at my door and I wanted to make the best of it.  I went out with a few of my girlfriends, but always ended up back home around 1am; they have kids now. I don’t. Jeff was all set up for his big day (D-day as he called it..D for Daytona of course) and we went out for diner. We had an interesting conversation that night…


-Hey Hannah, I know this isn’t gonna come out right, but I was wondering if, well…are you happy with your, ahem, you know, those? Jeff said


-Jeff, are you pointing at my boobs?


-With your height and all, I thought you could maybe be, you know, bigger?


-I’ve thought about it…Are you saying you’re not happy with what I have to offer?


-No! Huh yes…I didn’t mean it that way.I just thought that well, you’re pretty and tall and slim and I’m sure you could pull off a bigger size. Like a full C or even a D.


-Okay, I see someone’s been doing research. Feels weird, coming from my boyfriend…


-Just think about it, you would stop complaining about how hard it is to find a proper bra for your heigh and size. And I’ve overheard you talking about with Judy the other day. I know you’re not happy with your small B and well,…


So we indulged ourselves in our sumptuous Caramel cheesecake and remained silent until we hit the car. We got home, went to bed, kissed goodnight and Jeff left a few hours later. He smirked and said ‘I’ll call you when we get there, and think about what I said last night’. The next day, I slept in until 11am, having weird dreams.


 


A week had gone by and Jeff was having a blast in Daytona. He called me every other night or texted me. I tried talking with my girlfriends about the possibility of getting an enhancement, but none of them seemed to think I needed it. Sure, I was tall and slim but without the help of Victoria and her secret, I was barely a B.


Judy, my best friend called me on a Sunday after breakfast. She told me about this cruise that the Backstreet Boys were going to be part of. She had gotten a cabin (2 spots) and was offering me the spot (in exchange of 1299$). Why not, I thought. Never really been their biggest fan, but I do like cleaning the house with their music in the background, it gets me going. And yes, I had a poster up on my wall as a late teenager. But Justin (rival!) had won my heart back then.  Plus, it was right after Thanksgiving and I had 2 ped days to take anyway. I said yes and had to hang up; Jeff was on call waiting. I had read about the cruise on Perez Hilton.com and even though I thought it was a bit pathetic, the thought of being part of something like this excited me. Hell, 4 days at sea with booze and sun!


First week of August, I called an ex-colleague of mine at St.Luke’s and he hooked me up with Dr. Sallinger . Why? Well, my bikini was somewhat ‘empty’ if you know what I mean. Took out my check book, made an appointment and entered ‘August 26th’ in my iPhone as ‘C+ day’. And yes, I got it done. Didn’t tell Jeff because he left the day before for Germany, where he was spending 2 months with his new company, GSK.


September rolled around and I was all tied up with school. Couldn’t move much, let alone breathe. My boobs healed up fine, but couldn’t move my arms all that much. I had to use the computer a lot because I couldn’t write on the board. None of my students noticed, and I don’t think my colleagues noticed either. I was a member of the ‘push up bra fan club’ prior to surgery so other teachers never saw the difference. I think.


October and November went by so fast. Jeff and I talked on the phone almost every night. I still hadn’t told him about my ‘new’ puppies. Right when I was about to hint something, he told me his boss wanted him to stay an extra 5 weeks in Germany and wanted to check with me if it was okay. Told me I could visit him for Thanksgiving. Which I couldn’t do. Had to spend it with my parents. I thought my boobs would make an amazing Christmas present because I was expecting him to be back around the 2nd week of December.


So that night, I started preparing for the cruise. My flight was booked and honestly, I couldn’t wait to get wasted on that boat. And couldn’t wait to meet the BSB, because Judy said we would. I had never met them, only seen them live in concert twice. Back when AJ would hump the floor and Howie would wink at anything and everything (read: anyone and everyone).


Morning of the departure Jeff texted me to inform me he had won a prize with GSK. I was proud of my man and wanted to have him near me. I missed his touch and his grins, his stupid jokes and his dirty socks scattered all around the room…Ok, maybe not the socks.


Our flight was hell. Turbulence, turbulence and more turbulence. I had come prepared; I still had my doctor licence and got myself some Vicodin and Lorazepam. How do I know about the turbulence you ask? Judy…and her finger nail imprints on my right forearm.


 


1st DAY OF THE CRUISE


We checked into our very small cabin and Judy mixed us some drinks. I was tired; hadn’t slept much the night before and the side effects of the Vicodin were kicking in. So we had a few drinks and then headed out. We met a lot of crazy fans (when I say crazy, I mean CRAY-ZAY) as well as super nice ones. We got invited to this room party later that night and we said ‘sure’. First diner (in evening dresses please!), then first bottle of Veuve Cliquot, first run up the stairs in heels and first ‘oh my god I lost my room key’.  I was doing commando under that black cocktail dress; my boobs didn’t need any help and panties? 36 degrees…Need I say more?


Judy and I went to the party we had been invited too. It was a big room. Much bigger than ours. Didn’t know whose it was but it seemed cozy and inviting althought there were at least 20 people there already. I couldn’t make out what the music was in the background, but the up-tempo beat sounded good. I walked past a full length mirror, glanced at myself and thought ‘hmm..not bad!’. (black cocktail dress, cotton. Wraps behind the next and nice deep V at the front. I got new boobs, remember?). My hair was down, effortless. So Julie and I went our separate ways and she sat with a bunch of girls. I was offered a glass of champagne by this girl and then continued exploring the room. A tall girl and  what seems like Nick Carter (that’s the part where you go ‘OMG!’) waved my way and asked me to sit down with them. ‘Hi! Yes, wow, you’re tall like me! ‘Hey, I’m Lauren’ the girl said. Nick also introduced himself. I was a little bit in shock; I didn’t know they were going to be at this party. Then I was told it was their party. Nick was busy answering questions from fans and Lauren seemed bored. So we made small talk, ‘Are you enjoying your time on the boat?’ Lauren asked me. I said I was. We drank and talked some more and had totally forgotten about Judy, who was totally oblivious as to where I was.


Lauren told me she was Nick’s girlfriend and was surprised I didn’t know. I told her I liked their music and all, but that was about it. After what seemed to be our 2rd, or maybe 3rd bottle of Veuve Cliquot we were both up, trying to figure out who’s taller. She won. It was as if we had been friends all our lives. Comparing weights and wrapping our index fingers and thumbs around our wrist to see who’s got the smallest bone structure, and then she dropped the bomb. The question of all questions. She asked me about my, ahem, boobs. She barely knew me! But before I could say anything, she said ‘hey, Hannah , it’s okay, I got mine done too’! So we laughed it off and did a shot of god-knows-what that Nick had placed in front of us while stroking Lauren’s back.  He then asked me some questions, the usual where-when-what-how old- and found it funny that Lauren and I were the same height, same size and same hair. ‘Hey, Hannah, first time on a cruise ship, right?’ Nick said. I told him that yes it was. I felt somewhat embarrassed, and asked WHY he knew. ‘Easy, you know, your phone has been beeping a lot, and we’re on international waters, networks are extremely pricy so most of us here have ours turned off so we don’t get charged 8$ a minute!’ I felt like an idiot. Then my phone beeped again. I glanced at my watch, tried to make out the time difference and then saw ‘new text message’. It read:


Hann, tried calling U 5 x. Not coming back from Germany until Jan. Plz don’t be mad. Think we should take a break. Plz don’t be mad.Its lonely here in Grmny.  Jeff xox


 


To tell you the truth, I was not surprised. Had hadn’t seen each  other in 4 months and even though I was starting to miss him, I had grown accustomed to being alone. He was supposed to be gone for a few months, then another one, then 5 more weeks, then…Who knew. My friends (and even I) were beginning to think that maybe he had hooked up with somebody from Germany and didn’t want to come back, and GSK was his excuse.


 Lauren saw the puzzled look on my face and asked me what that was all about. ‘Looks like I got dumped by my boyfriend’ I managed to get out. ‘No shit! Through a text message’ ? Nick added. Lauren was shocked, more than me I think (it was probably because I was slightly intoxicated) and Nick said ‘Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. I’ve done it once and felt like a douche afterwards’. I laughed and pretended not to be disappointed. We drank some more, but I was not paying attention to what was being said. Judy came over, said HI to Nick and said she was going to another room party with 2 of her new friends. She told me not to wait for her because she would probably drink her ass off and get back around 5am or 6. There were about 15 of us now in the room. Girls were pushing against my seat because they wanted to be close to Nick, and I had never felt so distant in my life. Nick offered me a shot, which I gladly accepted and I felt a single tear coming from the corner of my left eye. ‘Aaaw, Hannah are you going to be alright?’ Lauren said. I was all smiles so she assumed that meant ‘yes’. Both Nick and Lauren wrapped their arms around me and said ‘you’ll be okay’. But I think at that point, I was okay. I was mad, not because I had been dumped. I was mad because I got these amazing boobs done for him. Okay, for myself too, but he’s the one who initiated it. I felt the power of tequila-vodka taking over,


‘I will be okay. Don’t worry about me. You got your fans to worry about; you don’t want to end up raped by one of them over there, gosh look at her!  Lauren, you’re awesome. I’m jealous because your boobs have been touched. I got mine done in August and Jeff-the-scum-bag hasn’t even seen them or touch them. I got virgin new titties. No one but myself has seen them, and no one has given them a test-drive. I don’t even know how they feel. (grabbing my dress )Look, they look awesome behind this fabric, don’t they!’


Lauren laughed and laughed and said ‘oh my, you’re funny! Where have you been all my life!’ But Nick was not paying attention to what Lauren was saying. He was staring at me, or my chest if you will. I went on talking about my former job as a urologist and how Jeff thought it was super cool that I knew my way around a dick because I had read and learned about ‘em.  Lauren was asking me all kinds of kinky questions (about hairs, curved dicks and odd shaped balls to name a few) and Nick kept saying ‘You’re a penis doctor?’. I said ‘yes’. Lauren wanted to know if I had tricks to give her, like you know, tricks-tricks. Told her my job consisted in touching, not blowing. Lauren laughed louder this time (probably because her champagne glass was never empty) and Nick blushed and you could tell he was intimidated by that comment of mine. I told Lauren (trying to whisper to Nick wouldn’t hear me) that since I knew all about the muscles and nerves in and on there, I could hint a few things. She offered to get another bottle of champagne (to get me talking) and Nick got 3 more shots our way. Lauren and I were talking while Nick was signing autographs and motioned for a bodyguard to come our way. It was almost 3am and Lauren was starting to fall in and out of sleep on the couch. I was tipsy, but not drunk. My brain was thinking about Jeff too much to be allowed to be plastered. Then this HUGE bodyguard came my way and I heard Nick say ‘She can’t go to her room alone, can you take her?’. Lauren had fallen asleep on the couch and Nick told everyone to leave, in a very polite way. He got Lauren to go to her bedroom (weren’t they sharing a room?)and this guy (Mike, I think?) came to my side and helped me up. To my surprise, he was about my height. ‘So, where am I taking you?’  I said I was in 4017. Nick came out of his room and followed behind Mike. To my surprise, the corridors were empty. I thought fans would camp outside their rooms to see Nick’s elbow or Brian’s hair. I opened my door and Julie was missing. I thanked Mike and said goodnight. I went in, not bothering to turn the lights on and fell backwards on my bed. I let out a big sigh as I put my clutch on the night stand. That’s when I heard ‘aren’t you gonna turn on the lights’? I jumped off my bed and fell on my ass. ‘What the fuck!’ I managed to get out. Then I heard ‘Hey, c’mon, it’s Nick’. He turned the lights on and it was indeed him…

Chapter 2 by happyMe

I was still on my ass on the floor, with my dress up to my ass and he helped me get up. ‘Hey, I wanted to make sure you were okay’, he said. And if I remember correctly it went like this:


Nick: don’t get mad, I wasn’t trying to kill you or anything


Me: That’s okay. When did you get in?


Nick: I was right behind you!


Me: Oh, right. Sorry I wasn’t paying attention. I’m just mad right now.


Nick: Yeah, must suck big time to get dumped over the phone


Me: text message actually


Nick: Right, text message


Me: Sorry about my nonesenseness back there, I didn’t mean for any of it to get out the way it did, but I’m just mad at the situation.


Nick: Don’t worry about it, it was actually funny and a good distraction from the other girls trying to get my phone number and or jump by bones!


Me: Haha, hey where’s Lauren? You didn’t leave her alone did you?


Nick: She’ll be alright. She’s in bed. I’ll take care of that tomorrow morning. Or I’ll have someone take care of that tomorrow morning. I might be as drunk as her right now, but when I’m drunk, I talk a lot and I can’t sleep.


Me: I don’t know you all that much, but yeah, you do talk a lot. I thought you were the quiet one.


Nick: I usually am quiet. So, you’re a penis doctor huh?


Me: OMG, you remember that part of the conversation. Well, I gave some pointers to your girlfriend, you might enjoy it tomorrow, who knows!


Nick: But seriously? You are a penis doctor?


Me: I was. I am no longer a Urologist. I’m a teacher now.


Nick: Urologist. Gotta remember that word. You must know a lot more shit about dicks than I do, and I have one.


Me: (While sitting down on the floor)I pretty much know everything there is to know, from the tip to the base. Balls and shaft, that’s me!


Nick: So what would you do all day in your office? Just touch guys?


Me: Seriously Nick? C’mon! I did routine exams, looked at warts, gave prescriptions for erectile dysfunction, and I’d also perform prostate cancer screening. And before you ask, yes I had gloves on.


Nick: (gulp) Oh.


Me: What? Not what you’d expect right?


Nick: Huh, yeah.


Me: No sexy uniform, no jacking off clients, no rubbing, no grabbing, no blow jobs, no…


And with swift move, Nick pinned me to the ground by the shoulders and kissed me. We’re not talking junior prom kiss. We’re talking mouth wide open senior prom kiss. As soon as his lips touched mine, his tongue forged its way in. I let him deepened the kiss, as if possible, for a good 30 seconds his 3 day beard scratching my skin, his hands firm on my 2 shoulders. I let him do it because my-my, wow…But then regained my senses and pushed him off me. Not that I didn’t like it, but he was taken. Even if I needed the attention, he was somebody else’s.


Me: Are you insane? Your girlfriend is in her room sleeping and your gorilla is probably waiting by my door for you to get out. He knows you’re here, right? Oh my god, did you tell Lauren you were coming here?


Nick: Woa, relax. Lauren is sleeping and Mike is gone.


He motioned to kiss me again but as soon as his lips brushed against mine, I said:


Me: Wait, why are you doing this? You have a great girl in bed waiting to show you what I told her. Hey why aren’t you sharing a room?


Nick: How about YOU show me. I want to know from the master of dicks!


Me: Gosh, sounds like I’m a porn star


Nick: Well you have the boobs to go along with it…


Me: (slapping Nick on the arm) What?! You heard that too?


Nick: Yeah, I heard all about your wonderful C+ cups. How they’ve never been touched, fondled, taken proper care of…


And he kissed me again, tongue and all. Nothing sweet about that kiss, it was pushy, hungry. I was still pinned to the ground, but this time, his left hand was not on my shoulder; it was trying to undo the clasp behind my neck to have full access to my boobs I guess. I was still a little bit tipsy, but well aware of my every move. It felt soooo good to be touched and kissed after nearly 5 months of non-existent sex.


Me: Nick wait


Nick: (about an inch from my face, his nose touching mine) wait what?


Me: What’s this?


Nick: Huh, two adults having fun?


Me: Yeah, but I don’t have a hot girlfriend waiting in my bed


Nick: You don’t?


Me: Nick! Seriously, why?


Nick: Shhhhh, questions come later. Now let’s look at what we have here


And the top of my dress went down on my stomach. I felt naked. But not just naked, naked-naked while he looked at my breasts.


Nick: (with a blank stare on his face) Oh my god. Those are, huh, wow


Me: what?


Nick: No way these are C+ cups. My hands are meant for D cups and yours, I can tell, fit my hands perfectly.


Me: What? I got ripped off then, I asked for Cs


Nick: Ds are even better. How can he dump you !


Me: Well, he wanted me to get bigger boobs and I did, but it was a surprise, he doesn’t know about them…I don’t think he will either


Nick: Hey, no…I didn’t mean it like that…Don’t be sad. I’m here aren’t I ? So he never got to see them, big deal. I’M here, you’re here and it’s all that matters right now okay?


Me: Why are you doing this?


Nick: I told you, questions after!


And he kissed me again. This time, his tongue ran along my teeth and literally went down my throat. I had difficulty catching my breath; his kisses were invigorating and full of passion. I didn’t care if he was taken anymore, if he was pretending I was someone else, I didn’t care. I hadn’t had sex in 4 almost 5 months and my body needed  a big ‘O’. He sat up, leaving me exposed in front of him and asked me if it was okay to touch them. ‘Sure, but go easy on me. I haven’t touched them myself, so I don’t know how healed they are or if the scar is fine’. He said ‘hey, I’ve done this before’ and laughed. He slowly caressed both of them at the same time. I had a tingly feeling in between my legs. Oh my, it felt so good to be touched. He slightly brushed against my nipples and I thought I was gonna lose it. ‘I love tiny nipples on big boobs’ he said while lowering his mouth to one of them. I let out a groan when his cold tongue flicked against my hardened bud. My back arched and I grabbed his hair not-so-gently. ‘Hey! ‘ he said. ‘I haven’t been touched in 4 months Nick, I can’t help it. I’m sorry’ I managed to get out in between breaths. He gave the same treatment to my right one, taking his time. His mouth met mine in an amazingly long kiss, his eyes never leaving mine. I had never been kissed with eyes wide open. It’s weird. His right hand helped me up so we were both sitting up. He removed his t-shirt and tossed is aside. He placed both his hands on my boobs and said between kisses ‘told you they were D cups’. Nick tried to lower my dress further down, but it was stuck at my waist.


Nick: You have got to help me here Hannah


Me: Are we seriously doing this? Don’t want you to get in trouble because of me Nick


Nick: Hey, it’s all good okay? I told you, I’m fine. Now let’s get that pretty dress off you


Me: Not before you take those shorts off


My hands went to the button of his shorts and I felt some resistance. I undid the zipper and tried to pull the shorts down but his hands grabbed mine.


Nick: Wait


Me: Why? I can stop if you want


Nick: No, that’s not it.


Me: O-kay…


Nick: You’re the expect and  it’s just that, well, it’s just weird that you’re, well, a dick doct- urologist, and you’ve seen so many and touched so many. I’m not 15, I can hold it, believe me, but it’ll probably be very different than what I’m huh, used to and if I can’t …well…last, please don’t laugh okay?


Me: Laugh? Why? I won’t be any different


I finally managed to get his shorts down. No boxers/briefs, nothing! Commando! I slightly brushed against the skin above his dick and he groan loudly.


Nick: Wha-whaaaat was that?


Me: You have nerves there and they are very sensitive. Like those ones right here


Nick: Yeah, shit…I feel it.


Me: And if I squeeze here and hold it right there…


Nick: (lifting his butt off the ground) Fuck! oh my god!


Me: One last thing


Nick: Hannah, don’t give me all the details, just do it and don’t stop in between to explain. Questions come later, and explanations might too.


I grabbed his balls with one hand, while squeezing the head (already covered with pre-cum) and the urethra, as if trying to put my finger in and Nick started shaking, eyes rolling back in his head and he came over my hands.


Me: Oh-Kay…


Nick: (trying to catch his breath and looking down at his own ‘mess’)I huh, I’m sorry. What the hell was that?


Me: Questions later !


I grabbed the sheet off of Judy’s bed to wipe my hands and his lenght clean. He was still in shock and just laughed at his poor performance.


Nick: I feel like an idiot, really. But a very happy idiot! Hey, what’s that over there? Sour Puss? I need a shoot of that.


Nick grabbed the bottle, not bothering to take a glass and lifted it to his mouth. He must of drank at least one forth of the bottle. He handed it to me and I took a big sip. He came closer and kissed me. No tongue this time. A raspberry kiss. He gently pulled me closer to him and we walked to the bed. Mine, I think. I lowered my dress to my feet and tossed it aside. I laid on my back and he was holding his weight on his right elbow, his left hand softly brushing against the scar, visible from that angle.


Nick: Healed up fine


Me: How do you know?


Nick: Lauren got hers done and was not allowed near her for months. Doctor’s order.


Me: Funny you should bring her up now, considering…


Nick: (smiling) Hey, we’re good, okay?


Nick suddently had a puzzled look on his face, as if he was trying to solve some algebra problem in his head. He was looking up at the ceiling, mumbling something. Still, his hand was massaging my right breast.


Me: What’s up


Nick: Birth Control?


Me: Huh, I hadn’t planned on hooking up with anyone since I was a girlfriend up until a few hours ago, so I don’t have condoms


Nick: Shit, me neither. They’re in my carry-on.


Me: Well, I’ve got my best pal Mirena with me here


Nick: Who’s that?


Me: (laughing) intrauterine device


Nick : I’m sorry, what?


Me : Intrauterine device, placed inside my uterus so I don’t get pregnant. Semi-permanent birth control Nick!


Nick: This is what I deserve for hooking up with some brainiac chic! So we’re good then, right?


He went down, kissing me, still resting his weight on his right arm. His hand went from massaging my breast to my inner thighs. I moaned against his lips, loving the feeling.


Me: Nick, birth control is one thing. How do I know you’re clean?


Nick: (eyes closed, still kissing me)I took a shower this mor..Oh! I get it. Clean-clean.


Me: Yeah, clean-clean


Nick: (looking at me) Does Lauren have a third eye? No! So I’m good. Got tested last July.


Me: Hmm. That was 5 months ago still


Nick: (Pretending to be offended)Hey! How do I know you’re clean?


Me: Havent been tested in 3 years, but have only had one partner since and I’m good. Plus, I know how to recognise a STD, I’ve treated quite a few.


Nick nodded in agreement and kissed down my neck. His hand, still between my legs found its way to my core, gently rubbing. I chuckled when the first finger went in.


Nick: Gosh, you’re so wet


Me: Don’t flatter yourself, I haven’t been touched in 5 months


Then a second finger went in and thumb brush against my clit. I wanted to last but felt like I was about to give in. His lips sucking on my nipples and his fingers inside of me did just that. Not even 5 minutes had gone by since the insertion of the first finger that I was covered in tiny beads of sweat, my legs shaking a bit.


Me: Nick, I…


I didn’t have time to finish what I was about to say that he had entered me and was going in and out as fast as he could, giving it to me hard. I felt my breast move a little, up and down. He bit down on one of my nipples, making me crazy and warm inside. I grabbed his ass trying to push him even further inside. None of us spoke; I guess we both felt it would have been inappropriate to scream out each other’s names (or him screaming out Lauren, and me Jeff). That’s probably what made it so nice. Nick had this serious gaze, trying to concentrate on his moves and I tried to meet each thrust with my hips. I decided to take over, feeling his gaze upon me slightly uncomfortable. In one quick move, I was straddling him, feeling his length as if it were bigger in this position. His hands instinctively found their way to my breasts and he tried to sit up to suck on one. Which he did successfully.  I must say, it felt awesome. I was about to loose my mind as he bucked his hips, sending an extra inch of his manhood inside of me. My mouth was hungry for his. He sucked on my bottom lip and then let his nose rub against mine.


Nick: I like you tiny little nose


Since I knew how to control the muscles in my lower abdomen, I contracted them and he felt it, I could tell. He grabbed my left boob and let out a groan and closed his eyes and came.


Nick: Shhhhhhit….that was awesome…hmmph….how’d..you do that…


And he laid back on the bed, without pulling out. I was a little bit disappointed, for I hadn’t come and he seemed to be done. He opened his eyes, still in a daze and his thumb found my clit.


Me: Nick, if you really want me to come, I’ll give you some pointers…


He pulled out and listened to my instructions. Within seconds, I had come too. Nothing spectacular, but nevertheless needed. I just sat there, on him (he had pulled out) afraid to move; I didn’t want his juice and mine to come flowing out. He stroked my back, patted my hair and pinched a nipple.


Nick: I like that you know what to do to get off.


Me: I just needed to come fast. I don’t usually let the guy know how to get me off, it ruins it for him. Hurts his ego!


Nick: well, at least you know!


Me: (removing a strand of hair from my sweaty face) Yeah.


Nick fell asleep and I got up to take a quicky shower. I felt sticky and I didn’t like the ‘I just had sex’ scent on my skin. When I came out of the shower, a butt naked, sleepy Nick was sprawled on my bed. Or Judy’s. Got dressed in my (yes, skanky) PJs and sat on the tiny little sofa and stared at Nick. Thought about the situation, how weird it had been that I had met his girlfriend, got along with her and yes, you know it, fucked her boyfriend. I glaced at my iPhone and saw that it was close to 5 o’clock. The sun would rise soon enough and I had to get rid of Nick before Judy came back. I dreaded every footstep I heard coming from the hallway. Was even trying to rehearse some dialogue I could be having with Judy, should she find Nick in here.


Our cabin phone rang. It was Judy. Saying she had lost –yet again- her room key and that she’d be here in about 10 minutes. Shit. 10 minutes to get Nick up and dressed, and out of my room. I opened my cabin door, but Mike (it was Mike, wasn’t it?) wasn’t in sight. Shit shit shit, I thought.


I walked towards the bed and Nick turned around, mumbled something in his sleep. I tried waking him up, calling his name, pating his hair gently but nothing worked; I had to pinch a butt cheek to get him to get up.


Nick: Hey…Mind if I crash here for the night?


Me: Nick, it’s almost 5. You have got to call your beefcake and get back to your room before Lauren finds out.


Nick: 5 am? Nah, she likes to sleep in. She’s in her room and probably thinks I’m in mine.


Me: Oh ok. So I lied. Nick, get out before my roommate comes back and sends dirty notes to PerezHilton.com or National Enquirer. She’s a talker…


Not even 30 seconds after my last comment, Nick was up, shorts and t-shirt on. He borrowed (without my consent) my toothbrush and peed.


Me: Mind closing the door?


Nick: You used to see asses.


Nick came my way, grabbed me by my shoulders and planted a not-so-gentle peck on my lips and said ‘That was awesome’.


Me: You should call your bodyguard.


Nick: Why would I do that, I’m 4 doors down.


Me: Say that again? I thought you had your own floor!


Nick: We do actually. A glitch in the system probably got you this room, as well as 2 others who have no clue we’re here.


Me: well, that was fun and all, but get out before Judy gets here.


So Nick left, after another series of kisses and wished me a safe flight home as well as a loooooong discussion with Jeff once I’m home. It was day 2 of the Cruise and I knew I’d be staying in my room, too ashamed to see Lauren again and/or Nick for that matter.


Judy went to the concert that night, went to the Q&A as well as other scheduled-events while I faked a stomach virus. I ventured out and bought myself a couple of books (for which I way overpaid…) and couldn’t stop smiling.


Judy doesn’t need to know, right?

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10759