Shape Of My Heart by brians_girl2013
Summary:

Friends meeting the Backstreet Boys


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3098 Read: 5287 Published: 10/19/12 Updated: 10/20/12

1. Prolouge by brians_girl2013

2. Chapter 1 by brians_girl2013

3. Chapter 2 by brians_girl2013

4. Chapter 3 by brians_girl2013

5. Chapter 4 by brians_girl2013

6. Chapter 5 by brians_girl2013

Prolouge by brians_girl2013

 

 

Summer of 2010 This Is Us Tour

Five best friends Michelle , Jessica , Ajah , Cathy and Neera were huge fans of the Backstreet Boys , they were all excited to see the guys and finally meet them . When we all arrived at the arena were the vip was being held , we were told were we had to go , so we walked to a room backstage and we saw the guys standing there in front of us . We all immidatley walked over to our favourtite guy and started talking to them one on one .

Ajah looked at brian and seen that he was sad , and he needed someone serious in his life , she started talking to him , and promised him thaht she wouldnt ever hurt him . Brian seen how amazing of a girl that she was sweet , loving , caring , honest girl . They both started going steady , they didnt want to rush into anything serious right away . They were sitting on a couch cuddling and getting to know each other . When they had to go and get ready for the show , she figured to fix his sad little heart she leaned forward and gave him a sweet passionate kiss on the lips. Brian smiled at her and gave her a hug and kiss back .He then handed her a piece of paper with his number on it . she was so happy after that moment because she knew then that she just got the man of her dreams .

Cathy had to go to the bathroom as she was in a hurry to get to the bathroom she accidently bumped into howie . She was embrassed and shy. Howie smiled at her and grabbed her hand and took her in his dressing room to talk . She was really nervous because it was the first time she meet him. She started feeling more comfortable talking with him. They both connected and howie gave her a kiss and hug and told her that he would like to see her again , and have her his number .

Jessica was backstage talking to Nick getting him to sign her cd and tshirt . Nick told her that she was a sweet girl and that he wanted to get to know her more so he gave her his number . He then gave her a hug and a kiss goodbye. She was shocked that she just got nicks phone number , as he was her favourite.

Neera saw kevin and ran staright over to him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss ever. She was telling him how much she loves him and how amazing he. Kevin then said to her 'Your such a beautiful and sweet girl and i want to see you again and get to know each other more " Neera was almost in tears when she heard him say that , as kevin hand her a paper with his number , and then he gave her a kiss and hug bye .

Michelle walked over to see Aj , she was very nervous , she already had tears in her eyes , Aj grabbed her hand and gave her a hug and kiss and said " Your soo beautiful and i think i found a girl id like to get to know see how things go from there " Michelle didnt even know what to say as Aj grabbed her phone and put his number in her phone and said " Call me anytime you want to talk sweetie" Michelle walked away so happy she was crying because she couldnt beleive that just happened.

All the girls meet back up together and told each other about thier experince about meeting there guy . The girls all knew this was a start to something great to come in the future , they have all wanted to be able to be with there bsb , and its finally going to come true .


 

 

Chapter 1 by brians_girl2013

 


Ajah was at her house in california , and it had been almost one month since she meet brian , who was her favourite . She knew how sad he was when she meet him and told him that she would never hurt him . She decieded to call him and see how his was doing.

'Hello" Brian said.

"Hi brian , how are you?" Ajah asked him .

"Im doing alright and you ?" Brian said to her .

"Im doing good now that im talking to you , did you want to hang out today?" she asked him .

Brian said to her " Of course id love to , did you want to go to the beach ?"

"Yes "she said in a excited voice.

"Alright sounds good ,ill meet you there in a hour" he said and hung up.

Ajah went to find her cutest bathing suite she had. She packed her beach bag , and quickly did her hair and makeup and left to go meet the man shes been wanting all her life.

At The Beach

Brian was already there waiting for her when he seen a beautiful girl walking up the beach towards him . He had the biggest smile on his face and walked towards her and immedtly pulled her in for a hug and kiss.

"Hi ajah how are you?" brian asked as he was looking at her beaitful body.

"Im good " ajah said as they both walked over to a quiet spot on the beach to talk .

"I wanted to come here to tell you im always going to be here for you , im gonna care for you and love you for you and not use you" She said as she seen how upset he looked and she grabbed his hand and held it tighly,

"See thats the kind of girl i want in my life , not the one i had in my life who just used me for my money and fame " Brian said in a angry upset voice .

"You know id never do that to you brian " she said as she looked into his eyes .

They were talking just getting to know each other more .

'Ajah im so glad i meet you , and i want to be able to spend more time with you "brian said in a sweet voice.

"Well you know im so happy i meet you and i know were going to get along great" she said and smiled at him .

Ajah and brian went to take a walk on the beach and it was already late and the sun was setting , it was so beautiful .

"Alright ajah i wish i could stay long but i do have to go , but im sure we can see each other really soon" brian said and pulled her in a hug and sweet passionate kiss.

"Its ok brian , we will see other soon" she said and kissed and hugged him bye .

They both walked seprate ways to there vehicales and headed home.

Ajah felt so happy how things were going with brian , she had never felt happier in her. When she got home she called her friends and told them about her day with brian.

she couldnt wait to see him again .


Chapter 2 by brians_girl2013

 


Cathy was at home on her computer listeining to music and talking to her friends on facebook . Then she got a text from Howie .

Text: Hey cathy i was woundering if you would want to meet for lunch.

Cathy felt her heart explode with joy , she kepting reading that message over and over , and then finally replied back.

tex: Hey howie i would love to meet for lunch what did you have in mind.

Howie replied: How about pizza

Cathy replied: Ok ill see you in 20min

Cathy then put on her favourite Backstreet Boys song All I have to give , and went to closet and started looking for something cute to wear to go for lunch with howie. She saw her baby blue summer dree , so she deiced to put it on then did her hair and makeup. When she was finally ready she grabbed her purse and keys and got in the car. While she was driving to the restraunt she put on her bsb cd , because she was nervous , she hadnt dated anybody in a while , she was trying to keep herself calm from being shy in front of him

At the restraunt

Howie was already at the table and he saw cathy walk in , so he got up and walked over towards her.

"Hi Cathy how are you?" Howie said as he gave her a hug and kiss on the check.

"Im doing good" Cathy said in a shy sweet voice.

Howie held onto her hand as they walked over to the table.

Cathy was sitting across from him and she felt her body just frezzing upo , she was really shy around guys especially someone she has loved forever.

They ordered there food and drinks , while they were waiting for the food they were just talking.

"Im glad you came for lunch with me , i was running some earns and i didnt eat yet so i thought id call you and ask if you wanted to come meet me for lunch" Howie said and smiled at cathy.

"Awe well thank-you i apperciate it was really sweet of you" Cathy said .

"Your such a sweet girl , ive been waiting to find the right girl for me "Howie said and he grabbed her hand.

"Well i havent dated anybody for a while." Cathy said.

"Well i think things would work out with , us i dont rush a relationshiip." Howie said and kissed her hand.

They ate there food and then went outside to say bye to each other.

"Thank you for lunch , i hope i can see you again"Cathy said.

"Your welcome i hope so to." Howi said and hugged and kissed her goodbye.

Chapter 3 by brians_girl2013

 


Jessica was at home writing some stories , when her phone rang , and she had caller ID , which said "Nick Carter" , she anwsered it.

"Hey jess , its nick , how are you doing girl?" Nick said.

"Hey nick im actually doing good now that you called"Jess said.

"Awe really , are you doing anything right now"nick asked cruiously.

"Actually im sitting here writing , so no im doing anything , why whats up?"Jessica asked.

"Well i was planning on watching "Scary Movie 4" would you be interested in coming over and watching it with me , i dont like being alone while watching scary movies" Nick said in the sweetest voice .

*Laughing*"Yeah nick ill come over and make sure know one jumps out of the closet." jessica said.

"Alright so ill see you in a bit." Nick said .

"Yeah ill be there in 20mins ok." Jess said.

"Ok see then bye"Nick said and hung up.

Jess went and got herself ready and got in her car and drove to nicks house. She was thinking in her head*Am i really driving to nick carters house , omg*. She arrived at his house , got out of her car , and walked up to the door slowly . She then knocked on the door and waited. All of a sudden the door opened.

"Hey girl , how are you?" Nick said and hugged her tightley.

"Hey im doing , good thanks."Jessica said as nick was still hugging her.

"Alright i got snacks and drinks all ready for the movie."Nick said and grabbed her hand and lead her inside.

Jess was pretty calm , she wasnt super nervous , but she was a little bit shy. They went into the living room to watch the movie.

"Jess if you get scared or cold , ill cuddle with you." Nick said as he held her hand.

"Awe nick your so cute" Jess said and sat right beside nick so he could hold her.

2 hours later

"Thank you for having me over nick i enjoyed it." Jess said and hugged nick.

"Anytime jess , hoepfully we can hang out soon." Nick said and waved bye.

Jess got in her car and headed home. All she was thinking was*Oh my god i just watched a movie with nick carter*. She couldnt wait to see him again.


Chapter 4 by brians_girl2013

 


Neera was getting ready to go shopping . She figured would call Kevin and ask him if he wanted to come with her.

"Hello" Kevin said.

"Hi kevin its neera"Neera said in a nervous voice.

"How are you neera ?" He asked her.

"Im good , i was calling you because im going shopping and wanted to know if you would want to come with me?:Neera asked him.

"Yeah id love to come with you, ill meet you there in 15 ok " Kevin said ,

"Ok sounds good see you in a few "Neera said and hung up.

Neera garbbed her purse and keys and headed out the door , got in her car and drove to the mall.

At the mall

"Hi neera , you look beautiful"Kevin said and gave her a hug.

"Awe thank you and you look very handsome" Neera said.

They went inside , neera went to one of the dress stores . She wanted to find a new dress for the summer. She grabbed a few dresses to try on, and beofre she went to try them on she asked kevin

"Will you let me know if they look good on me ."

"Yes of course i will" Kevin said and smiled at her.

She went in the room to try on a purple strapless dress.

She came out and kevin just stared at her.

"So what do you think?"Neera asked.

"I really like it , the colour looks beautiful on you." Kevin said and smiled at her.

"Awe thank you " Neera said and went to try on a another dress.

She came out in a pink dress and kevin was stunned at how beautiful she looked.

"Well i think you get the one you have on , and the purple one." Kevin said.

"Alright" Neera said and went to take the dress off , and then went to go pay for them.

They both decided to go and grab something to eat. After they were done they walked around and looked in different stores for a bit.

"Thank you for a great day "Kevin said and gave her a hug.

"Your welcome , thank you for helping me out today" Neera said .

"Alright i hope we can see each other soon " Kevin said and blew her a kiss bye .

"Yes me to " Neera blew him a kiss back and waved bye.

Neera drove home and she was happy she almost cried and couldnt wait to tell everyone.


Chapter 5 by brians_girl2013

Michelle was sitting in her appartment alone , she was listning to her favourite group bsb . She grabbed her phone and wanted to hang out with someone , she came across Ajs number , she was thinking *should i call him and see if he wants to hang out.

"Hello" Aj said.

"Hi Aj , its michelle , how are you doing?" Michelle said.

"Im doing good , what are you doing ?"AJ said.

"Not to much kinda bored" Michelle said.

"Well how about you come over."Aj said.

"Yeah sure , i have to get ready first so ill be over in half hour."Michelle said.

"Alright no rush ill see you soon." AJ said and hang up.

Michelle went and found her favourite summer dress to wear, seening as it was hot outside. She went to straighten her hair and do her makeup. She got in her car and drove to his house , she had butterflies in her stomach. She did have something to give him.

Aj house

Michelle parked her car and got out and just looked around at how big his house and the most beautiful view . She walked to the door and pushed the doorbell. All of sudden the door opened she looked right in front of her Aj was standing there.

"Hi beautiful , how are you ?" Aj asked and genntally grabbed her hand and lead in her inside.

Michelle was amazed at how beautiful his home was.

"Im doing good , i have something for you." Michelle said and handed him a envolope. Aj went over to the couch and opened the envolope.

He started reading the letter , she could see his eyes getting watery ,she went over and sat beside him .

"Wow michelle, youve been through so much , nobody deserves to go through that , you know im here for you always." Aj said and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the check.

"I know and thank you , its been because of you guys i kept myself strong." Michelle said.

"Well how about ill make some dinner for us and then we can watch a movie. " Aj said and went to start making something to eat.

She was just sitting in the living room waiting and then aj came and told her it was ready. She walked into the dinning room and it was so beautiful.

"Your welcome , i was hoping youd like it.' Aj said and they both sat down and started eating. After they were done , they went in the living room to watch a movie.

"Which movie did you want to watch?." Aj asked.

"Well i do like romantic movies so how about the notebook." Michelle said.

"Alright ." Aj said and went to put the movie on. While they were watching aj started cuddling with her . After the movie was over michelle was pretty tired.

"Thank you for a wounderful day." Michelle said.

"Awe your welcome and you can call , text or come over whenever you need, im here for you." Aj said and hugged her and gave her a kiss bye.

Michelle walked to her car and sat there , because she was so happy that she finally found someone who understood her. She drove home and went to bed. She coudlt wait to see him again.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11020