The Big Four.....OH! by Simple Sue
Summary:


Every decade they tell you that's when life begins but in my opinion, life really does begin at 40.



Categories: Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block Characters: Joe
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1059 Read: 223 Published: 01/01/13 Updated: 01/01/13
Story Notes:


First New Year's Eve I've had off in four years and I spent it writing a hot little ditty about the birthday boy from the New Kids. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Simple Sue

Chapter 1 by Simple Sue
“My God that was amazing!” Get your minds out of the gutter…..for now. My friend Natalie was throwing a New Year’s Eve/ Birthday dinner for our friend. I guess it’s not so bad to be a new year’s baby but I would hate to have to have been born on Christmas. Anyway, back to my orgasmic experience here. She makes this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake that is heaven on Earth.

Joe’s eyes landed on me and remarked,” Not getting much these days Gina?”

“Bite me,” I replied and shot him a look.

“Just say when and where.” His brow rose suggestively.

“In your dreams Mcintyre.”

“And soon….” He trailed off and took a bite of his cheesecake.

“Save the foreplay for the bedroom will you two?” Donnie interfered.

“Too bad it won’t be mine,” I replied and pushed away from the table; tossing my napkin on top of the half eaten desert. I’d never lost my appetite for her culinary delights but ever since the fucker kissed me on my birthday three months ago, he’s been unbearable. He wasn’t grotesque or anything, he was ……fuck! I think I was just looking for reasons he couldn’t turn me on like he did. I left the table and got as far away from him as I could. He’d always been my friend but until the night he kissed me until my toes curled, that’s all I ever wanted him to be. He changed things.

“You okay Gina?” I felt Natalie’s hand on my shoulder.

I turned to face her. “ I don’t know.”

“What’s going on with you two?”

“I don’t know that either.”

“Well he seems to want to get freaky with you.”

“I don’t know why. “

“Why are you so down on yourself?”

“Because nobody else can do it better than I can.”

“I love you Gina but ever since you two kissed it’s been a constant battle.”

“You know about that?”

“Who do you think suggested he do it?”

“Nat!”

“What?! You two are tiptoeing around each other like a couple of high school kids but I do have to admit he’s got a little too cocky for his own good.”

“Thank you.”

“But honestly Gina, didn’t you ever wonder with hands that size what was underneath the wrapping?”

“Don’t be ridiculous!”

“You have!”

“Aren’t you ignoring the guest of honor?”

“Aren’t you?”

“It’s your party. “

Natalie gave me our ‘think about it’ look as she left. Okay, so I have. Especially after the way he kissed me. I just wanted him to throw me up against a wall and fuck me until the whole world could hear me scream his name. I went back inside and rejoined the festivities and they were slowly starting to build as more guests arrived. The dinner was close friends but as the party built so did the odds against me getting anywhere near him. There were women hanging on his every word. I finally gave up and went outside. I leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky. No wonder I’m being irrational. Full moon.

“You know they say a full moon makes people do the craziest things.”

I drew my gaze back down to Earth and into those gorgeous eyes of his. I thought any woman that got to look into those for the rest of her life would be one lucky bitch. We weren’t getting any younger but we certainly weren’t old. “So go do ‘em.”

“I’m trying to apologize here Gina.”

“You’re not doing it because Natalie told you to are you?”

“No, and I didn’t kiss you because she told me to. It was a suggestion.”

“Then what was that act at the table?”

“That was me trying to be something I’m not.”

“I don’t know about that. It’s kind of hot to be honest.”

“Really?”

“I was hoping you’d be brave enough to come around that table and bite me in front of all of them.”

“I still could,” He grinned.

“I’m supposed to be mad at you.”

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “You’re supposed to be spreading those luscious legs of yours so I can fuck you where everyone can watch.”

This was so not him. I liked it. I liked it a lot! He nibbled on my ear; slowly moving along my jaw and onto my lips. After kissing me senseless, he looked deep into my eyes.

“Aren’t you still mad at me?”

“Don’t even think about stopping. “ I reached down and unzipped his jeans. I looked down and looked back up to him. “Very nice. Now fuck me.” This moon is supposed to make you do crazy assed things and I wasn’t about to think twice with that amazing cock of his that was resting in the palm of my hand.

“Well don’t be shy Gina.”

“Please Joe, make me scream so loud they can hear it over the music.”

I felt his hand slip between my legs and push my panties aside. He slipped his finger in. “Tell me that’s all for me.”

“That’s all for you. Fuck I need you!”

With the light of the moon I could see his knowing smirk. He wrapped one leg around his hip and pushed deep inside of me.

He lifted the other and I was completely helpless. The pressure of his thrust pushing me up the wall as I clung to him. I didn’t care if anybody walked out there and took in the show.

“God you feel so fucking good Gina. “He slowed and held deep inside of me. “You’re the sweetest, juiciest piece I’ve ever had. “

I was starting to lose control as he resumed his assault on my body. “Fuck Joe! That’s…. OH….MY GOD!” I lost it. Right there in front of the entire world. I looked over into the house and the music had ceased and they were staring at us. I smiled at him as he held onto me. “Forty is starting out to be a stellar year for you. 2013’s looking pretty good too.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11045