Challenge Story - Truth or Dare by Dark-Hunter
Summary:

Kenzie and Callie were on the BSB cruise.

After being invited by a cute blonde guy to a party, things got pretty crazy!

What happens when you put a group of drunk girls and the boys in the band in a cabin suite?

Truth or Dare!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 7496 Read: 740 Published: 01/05/13 Updated: 01/05/13

1. Chapter 1 by Dark-Hunter

Chapter 1 by Dark-Hunter
Author's Notes:

My Best Friend mostly wrote this, but she'd not quite ready to post on the boards on her own.

I found this story challege and thought it sounded fun! But I couldnt figure out where the challenge page went :)

I hope you enjoy her first story!

 

Truth or Dare

 

Chapter One

 

It was the annual BSB cruise and Kenzie and Callie were on the boat. They had been drinking all day so when a hot blonde guy started flirting with them they didn’t think anything of it. 

“So, we’re having a party in my suite?  Would you like to come?” he asked.

“Sounds good to me!” Callie said enthusiastically. Kenzie pulled her friend back a step by the elbow.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?  We don’t even know him.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun!  Besides what’s he gonna do, kidnap us? We’re on a boat.  And he kinda looks like Nick,” Callie said.

“OMG, you are really drunk!  He doesn’t look anything like Nick,” Kenzie laughed, she should know. He was the background on her phone.

“So ladies?  You gonna join me?” the blonde guy asked. Callie looked back at Kenzie.  Kenzie nodded in defeat as he offered each of the girls an arm.

“So, what’s your name?” Kenzie asked as they headed down a corridor.

“Aaron.”

Callie leaned in front of Aaron to look across at Kenzie.

“OMG, one of the boys has a brother named Aaron.  What a coincidence?”

 

He led them to deck 6 and opened the door to a huge suite.  It was two rooms, a living room area and a bedroom.  The bedroom had double doors that separated the 2 rooms but both doors stood wide open.  Kenzie looked around thinking this suite was almost as big as her apartment. 

“Huh, that’s weird. I thought the guys would be here by now,” Aaron said.

“What guys?” Callie asked, almost stumbling into the room.

“Well, they all said they’d come.  I’ll go knock on doors.  You girls help yourselves to the bar.” He disappeared out the door. 

 

Callie sat on the couch while Kenzie looked over the “bar”.  It was a long low chest of drawers in the bedroom.  There were all kinds of alcohol, a bucket of ice and several glasses.  Since her and Callie were bartenders she decided to mix them up a drink.  She put a little ice in two glasses and mixed raspberry, blueberry and strawberry vodka, blue pucker, sour mix, pineapple juice and seven up.  They called it an ‘AJ In The Morning’.  It was a drink they had concocted themselves. 

Kenzie walked back into the bedroom and handed one of the drinks to Callie.

“Another one?” Callie asked, holding up the drink to look thru the glass.

“Hey, he said to help ourselves.” Kenzie replied.

 “I’m surprised they had all the ingredients.” Kenzie shrugged and opened the sliding door to the balcony.  It was small, would probably hold 4 people standing comfortably.  There was a short bench bolted to the wall of the ship.  Kenzie sat down on the bench enjoying the cool salt air.  It had been a warm day despite the fact that it was October.  Callie stepped into the doorway.

“You know, you’re a terrible bartender,” Callie said, moving up to the rail.

Kenzie looked up at her confused. “You should have cut me off by now,” she replied.

 

“Sounds like a good bartender to me.” Both girls turned to see Kevin Richardson leaning against the doorframe to the balcony.

“Hi, I’m Kevin.”  His deep sultry voice sent a shiver down Callie’s spine.  She knew she was too drunk to stand without wobbling, especially with the movement of the ship, so she pressed her butt to the rail and stood up a little straighter.  She giggled when she realized that even in her heels he was still taller than her.

“I like him.  He’s tall.” Callie said behind her hand to Kenzie.

Unfortunately in her inebriated state she didn’t remember to whisper.  Kevin smiled; this was going to be a fun night.  It was always easy to mess with a drunken girl’s head.  They heard the door to the cabin open and a moment later Brian Littrell stuck him head outside.

“Yo, what up man?” he asked.

“Hey, Brian. I was just meeting these lovely ladies.” Kevin replied.

“Well, ya gonna introduce me or what?” Brian teased. Kevin turned back to look at the girls.

“I’d love to, but I don’t know their names yet.”

Kenzie stood up; she was tired of everyone towering over her.

“Hi. I’m Kenzie and this is Callie.”

“It’s nice to meet you ladies,” Kevin said. “Are you enjoying the cruise?”

“Hell yeah, we are.  Who wouldn’t love to be on a cruise ship to the Bahamas with their favorite band?” Callie said, her words slurring a little bit. Kevin gently took the drink from Callie’s hand.

“I think you’re right, she’s not a very good bartender.  Why don’t we step in here and get ya something different to drink?” Kevin handed Brian the drink as he led Callie inside.  Brian sniffed the drink then took a sip.

“It tastes good to me, why did he say you’re a terrible bartender.” Brian asked. Kenzie smiled at him.

“Actually, I’m a great bartender.  But if I was at work, I’d have cut her off hours ago.”

Brian smiled. “Sounds like you’re a great bartender to me.  So where y’all from?”

“Kansas City.”

“Kenzie and Callie from Kansas City! Nice.” Brian laughed. It took a minute to sink in.  Then Kenzie laughed too.

"KC from KC. I get it. Sorry I'm a little slow tonight."

"So are we your favorite band, too?" Brian asked.

"We?" Kenzie asked confused.

"Ya know, Backstreet?" It was then that it sunk in who they were. Her knees almost have out and she sat back down on the bench. How could she not know it was Brian and Kevin? Wow, she really was drunk.

"Hey, you alright?" Brian asked sitting on the bench next to her.

"Yeah, I just- I'm sorry. I feel totally stupid. I just never expected to be this close to you," she said, looking at her hands.

"That's okay. I never expected to be this close to you either," he replied.
She looked up at him confused. He laughed. “So you didn’t answer my question, are we you’re favorite band, too?”

“Half of it?”

“Half?” Brian asked, completely confused.

“NKOTBSB.” Brian laughed. He liked this girl. At least she was honest.

 

Callie followed Kevin into the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed. As he filled a glass with ice, she flopped back on the bed. 

"OMG! I seriously I don't need another drink!" She said. 

"Oh, I can see that," he said, looking at her stretched out flat on the bed.
Just then the door opened and AJ walked into the room. He glanced down at Callie, knowing right away she was intoxicated. It was what she wore that really caught his attention though. Callie was wearing a 1950's style halter dress. It was black and white gingham with red trim. She had a red petticoat underneath and it was showing.

"Well, what do we have here?" 

"AJ, this is Callie,” Kevin said, glancing over his shoulder and looking at the girl sprawled on the bed.  Callie attempted to sit up. Kevin slipped an arm underneath her and pulled her to a sitting position. She stuck out her hand to AJ to shake his.

"Nice to meet you, Callie," he said, taking her hand.

"Wait a minute," Callie said trying to clear the confusion from her head. She pointed at AJ, "AJ," she whispered, then her finger moved to Kevin. "And Kevin. Holy shit! You're the boys."

"She catches on quick," AJ teased.

"Who invited you here?" Kevin asked, surprised she didn't know what was going on.

"Um, a cute blonde guy. Shoot, what was his name? Kenzie!" She jumped up off the bed in a hurry and collided with Nick as he walked in followed by two more girls. Nick instinctively steadied her so she didn't fall. 

"Whoa, easy tiger!" He smiled at her. Callie backed up towards the balcony, her eyes still on Nick.

"Kenzie?"

"Yes, Callie?"

Callie broke eye contact with Nick and turned to see Kenzie still on the balcony with Brian.

"Hey, did you know that we are in the Backstreet Boys room?" 

Kenzie smiled, "Yeah, I kinda figured that out. Let’s get you some water okay? No more drinks today."  Kenzie looked up to see Kevin right behind them. He handed Callie a glass of water he had poured from her. Callie took it in both hands, her eyes never leaving Kevin’s, even when she spoke to Kenzie.

“Kenz? Who was the guy that brought us here?”

“Aaron was his name.”

There was a cough in the other room and Brian fidgeted nervously beside Kenzie. She took notice and quickly tried to alleviate an awkward situation.

"Well!" she said, "How about if I mix up some drinks for everyone else?"

She moved into the bedroom and started concocting drinks and handing them out randomly.

 

"So, is your friend going to be ok?" Kenzie looked up to see Nick standing next to her with an empty glass in his hand. She took it and added ice. 

"Any preference?" She asked, not answering his question. He shook his head, so she started mixing him a drink.

"She'll be fine. She just usually doesn't drink that much and we were out in the sun all day. It's actually a little backwards."

"How's that?" he asked.

"I'm usually the drunk one and she has to keep me out of trouble."

"Oh come now, how could you get in trouble on a little BSB cruise?" he teased. She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He laughed out loud,

"Yeah, okay, maybe a little trouble. But hey, you’re here now so why don't you cut loose and have some fun?"  She handed him his drink. He took a sip and held the glass up to look at the contents.

"That's good. What's it called?" he asked.

She took a deep breath. She and Callie had joked many times how awesome it would be to have drinks for each guy, she just never thought she would be telling them personally. The plan was to get everyone they could drinking them and the guys would over hear and ask who created them. This would then cause Kenzie and Callie to get to meet the guys. Now here she was and she didn't know if she wanted to tell him.

"It's called a Nick at Night."

"Hey, that's my name! That's funny!" He stepped into the other room to talk to the two girls that had come with him, leaving Kenzie behind. She was a little taken aback at his abrupt departure especially when both girls came over and ordered a drink, like she was a waitress or something.

"Make us a Nick at Night," one girl demanded.

"Now why would I want to do that?" Kenzie replied coolly.

"You have to. We're here for the party," the other said.

"And what's your point?" Kenzie replied, starting to get irritated with the rude way the girls were talking to her.

"We want one, so make it for us!"

"Kiss my ass!" she said and walked out of the bedroom. She grabbed Callie's hand and headed toward the door.

"Where are we going?" Callie asked, trying to stop her friend from pulling her arm off. Kenzie didn't get a chance to respond. The door opened in front of her and Aaron stepped in followed by three more girls. He completely blocked the door.

"Alright! Let’s get this party started," he said. Aaron moved thru the room carrying Kenzie backwards in his wake. Someone turned on music and people started dancing. Aaron was still blocking the path to the door. There was no way out, not right now. Kenzie was so angry, she just wanted out of there. She turned and saw a way out. She could escape to the balcony. She pushed her way thru the building crowd and stepped outside. The cool air soothed her temper. She closed the slider, shutting out some of the noise of the party.

 

Callie was looking up into the bluest green eyes she had ever seen. She couldn’t tell which they were, blue or green, for they were both, and neither. Warm hands were wrapped around her waist. At that moment she felt delicate and beautiful. She was use to being the tallest with her friends. At 5'9" she wasn't exceptionally tall but add a good pair of heels and she was 6'. She was dancing with Kevin, who was 6' 2". She couldn't believe how much she liked dancing with him and being able to look up at him. But something was nagging at her.

"I have a bone to pick with you," she said devilishly. 

"Oh, really?" he asked.

"Yeah. How come you dissed my boys on their VH1 special?"

"What?" he asked confused.

"VH1 did a special about New Kids On The Block and you said it made it harder on you to be BSB. And that you didn’t like them because of it."

Kevin smiled down at her pouting face. "It was hard. There were a lot of expectations on us and everyone on the planet compared us to them." He sighed. "The way they cropped the interview made it sound negative but that wasn't what I meant."

"Oh!" Callie said surprised. She'd been all prepared to rip him apart and here he was feeling bad about it too.

The music was suddenly turned way down. Everyone looked at Aaron.
"All right everyone! Time for a little truth or dare."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Two

 

The song ended and Kevin was whisked away for a dance with another girl. Callie took the time to notice Kenzie was not around. She looked in both rooms, even in the bathroom. When she didn’t see her she grabbed the first guy she saw, Brian.

“Hey, have you seen Kenzie?” she asked. He looked around.

“No.  Did she leave?  I thought she was mixing drinks.” He moved towards the bedroom where he bumped into Nick. Before Brian could ask, Nick had a question of his own.

“Do you know where our bartender went?” Nick asked.

“We don’t have a bartender,” Brian replied.

“Yeah, we do.  There was a cute brunette in here earlier mixing drinks. She made me a drink with my name in it,” Nick said.

“She’s not the bartender, dude.  She’s a guest.”  Brian said a little angry that Nick would make that assumption.  It was no wonder Kenzie left.

“Well slap me senseless and call me a panda bear.  I thought Aaron had talked one of the bartenders into moonlighting for us.” Nick said. “Do you think if I asked her, she’d make me another one of those drinks?”

“Well, since she’s gone I’d say no.” Brian was irritated; he could only guess how Kenzie had felt. Callie realized that neither knew where Kenzie was so she moved on to ask someone else.

“She’s gone?” Nick inquired.

“Yeah. My guess is she didn’t like being treated like the hired help on her vacation,” Brian said, still annoyed.

“Dude, you know I never meant to do that.  Any idea where I can find her?”

Brian pointed to Callie. “That’s her friend.”

Nick walked up to the redheaded girl chatting with Kevin. There was no doubt that she was drunk, so he thought this would be easy.

“I just don’t know why she’d have left,” she was saying to Kevin.

“Excuse me,” Nick said, interrupting their conversation. Callie turned to meet Nick’s gaze.

“I was wondering if you could tell me where to find your friend.”

“Why do you want to know?” Callie asked suspiciously.

“I think I’m the reason she left,” he admitted sheepishly. Callie was confused but she pulled out her phone and text Kenzie. She didn’t know why she hadn’t thought about that in the first place.

CALLIE: Where R U?

While she waited for a respond she decided it was time for Nick to fess up.

“So what’d you say to her?” she asked point blank.

“I’m afraid I thought she was working here and sent those girls for a drink.”

Callie looked over at the two blonde women.  They looked like Barbie Dolls, if that wasn’t intimidating enough they acted like they were better than anything one else. 

“Smooth move Exlax!” Callie commented.

Kevin burst out laughing.  Callie’s phone sang out “NKOTBSB - baby” in her hand, she looked at the incoming text.

KENZIE: Balcony

Callie looked at the sliding glass door.

“She’s out there.” She told Nick.

He headed straight for the balcony. Kenzie was leaning on the railing.  She heard the door slid open and close but didn’t bother to see who came out.  She knew Callie would come as soon as she received the text.

“I’m not going back in, Callie. So forget it!  I can’t believe he’s such an asshole.  I feel like such an idiot for having a crush on him all this time!” 

“He’s not really an asshole.” That wasn’t Callie’s voice.

Kenzie spun around when she heard Nick’s voice.  Normally she’d have been embarrassed but she was angry and she wasn’t going to let him off easy.

“Really?  Then why would you invite those shallow, dim-witted girls to your party?”

Nick’s temper flared. “Well, who invited you?  What makes you think you’re so much better than them?”

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe because I have more than a 6th grade reading level or maybe its just because I don’t treat people like dirt beneath my feet,” she shouted. The slider opened behind her and Brian, Callie and Kevin were standing there.

“What’s going on out here?” Kevin asked.

“Nothing. I’m leaving.  And you can bet this is the last Backstreet Boys anything I’ll ever buy!” Kenzie pushed her way past Kevin and Brian. Callie followed in her wake.  But when Nick tried to return to the party, Kevin blocked the door and folded his arms.

“Not so fast.  What happened?  I thought you were coming to apologize.” Kevin asked.

“I was, but she wouldn’t let me.”

Kevin raised an eyebrow.  He’d known Nick a long time and he knew Nick had a quick temper.  “Dude, this is her vacation.  She deals with rude drunk people all the time, and then your friends treat her the same way?  How is she supposed to react?”

“Those aren’t my friends,” Nick said defensively.

“You brought them,” Brian pointed out.

Nick surrendered, muttering under his breath about having to apologize again and followed the girls back into the room.

 

Kenzie made it to the door to the hall before Callie managed to stop her.

“Kenz, talk to me.”

AJ stepped up to Kenzie. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked.  He stopped Kenzie with a hand on each of her biceps.

“Apparently, Nick’s a jerk,” Callie replied, since Kenzie was staying silent.

AJ smiled, “Well, he can be, but it’s usually not intentional.”

“Well, I’m leaving!” Kenzie said.

“Hey, you can’t go now, we’re just getting ready for truth or dare.”

“Truth or Dare?” Kenzie said incredulously. “Really? Don’t you think we’re a little too old for that game?”

“Ah, that’s what makes it fun!” AJ said soothing her. “That and large amounts of alcohol.” He handed Kenzie the drink in his hand.  She looked at it the chugged the half full glass.  AJ laughed as he put an arm around Kenzie and took Callie’s hand. “Come on you can sit by me.  I love to be surrounded by beautiful women.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

“Alright, I’m going to start this thing off,” Aaron said. “The rules are simple: you chose Truth or Dare. If you answer the question or succeed in the dare then you get to pick the next person and ask the next question.  So let’s get started.”

Aaron pointed to one of the blonde girls next to Nick.

“It’s Tami, right?” She nodded. “Truth or Dare Tami?” Aaron asked.

“Truth,” she said.

“Have you ever tried to put your fist in your mouth?” he asked.

“I can do it right now, if you want to see!” she said proudly.

Callie looked over at Kenzie.  Kenzie rolled her eyes and polished off her drink.  She got up and stumbled back to the bedroom to get another drink.  The guys laughed and cheered Tami on as she managed to fit her whole fist in her mouth.

“This is going to be a long night,” Kenzie thought as she mixed a drink for herself, Callie and AJ. She returned to her spot on the floor, handing each of them a blue drink.

“An AJ in the Morning! Thanks!” Callie said.

“A what?” AJ asked, having just realized what she had said.

“An AJ in the Morning,” Callie said proudly. “We made them up. One for each or you!” AJ tasted the drink.

“Hey, this is good.”

It was Tami’s turn to ask the next question.  She asked Nick who took the dare. 

“I dare you to get us a Nick At Night drink,” she said with a triumphant glare at Kenzie. Nick looked across at Kenzie who refused to make eye contact with him.  He groaned inwardly. 

“Kenzie, would you please teach me how to make that drink?” he asked politely.  Kenzie finally looked at him.  He looked miserable and as much as she wanted to refuse him she still thought he was kinda cute, besides he had asked how to make it instead of just asking her to make it.  She sighed heavily and pushed herself up from the floor.  Nick followed her to the bedroom.  She waited for him to take a glass.

“Fill it with ice,” she instructed.

“I’m really sorry,” he said.

“It wasn’t you.  It was your friends,” she replied, handing him a bottle of Malibu.

“How much?” he asked.

“Just start pouring.”

“They’re not really my friends ya know,” he commented as he poured. She stopped him and handed him the pineapple juice.

“They came with you,” she pointed out.

“I’m sorry that I assumed you were working the party.”

“Your forgiven, now top it off with grenadine and your done.”

“Wow, that was easy.”

“Well its not quite Sex On The Beach but….” She left the sentence hanging and walked back to sit by AJ. Nick thought for a minute why she would compare the drink to Sex on the Beach but since it didn’t come to him immediately he decided he’d ask her later.

“Alright Kevin, Truth or Dare.” Nick said as he handed Tami her drink.

“Truth.”

“What’s the real reason you rejoined the band?”  Nick asked. Kevin put an arm around the girls on either side of him.

“I couldn’t let you have all these lovely ladies to yourself now could I?” He replied. Nick laughed as both girls blushed.

“Callie, Truth or Dare?” Kevin asked.

“Dare,” Callie said.

“I dare you to sing for us.”

Callie thought for a moment. Her and Kenzie did karaoke once a week, and she would have given anything to sing for AJ, but she knew she was too drunk to sound good so he had a better idea. She grinned and started singing in her best little kid voice.

“Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star…” 

She didn’t sing very much, the entire room burst out laughing. Including Kenzie. When the laughter died down, she leaned in front of AJ to look at the girl on the other side of him.

“Kenzie, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Who’s your favorite Backstreet Boy?”

“I don’t want to answer that question.”

“Poor sport,” Callie said, pretending to pout. But Kenzie just shook her head.

“Then you have to do a dare.” Kenzie sighed; she knew this wouldn’t be pretty.

“I dare you to do a Blow Job shot.” Callie said. Kenzie rolled her eyes and stood up to go get a shot glass. AJ leaned into Callie and whispered in her ear, causing goosebumps to erupt all over her skin.

“Sounds like fun. You should do a dare too.”

Callie looked over at him and felt the heat of his gaze. She didn’t know how to answer, so she looked back at Kenzie.

Kenzie poured Kahlua and Baileys into a shot glass and topped it with whipped cream.  She returned to the living room and held out a chair.

“Well, who’s the lucky guy?” Kenzie asked, looking around the room. The door opened behind her and Howie walked it.

“Hey, guys sorry I’m late.  What’s going on?”

“You get to have a seat here,” Kenzie instructed, putting her hands on the back of the chair. Without hesitation, he sat down.

“Ok, but why is everyone else on the floor?” he asked, a little confused.

“I have been dared to take this shot,” Kenzie explained. “And I need your help.”

“Well, anything to help a lovely lady.  What do you need me to do?”

“I need you to hold the glass.” He held out his hand for the glass. “Not with your hands,” she said. He looked confused. She indicated his crotch.

“Oh boy, I arrived at just the right time, didn’t I?” he grinned.

As Kenzie placed the shot glass between his legs and knelt in front of him, AJ pulled out his phone and turned on the camera.

“What are you doing?” Callie asked, “Don’t take a picture of them doing that!” She exclaimed as she realized what AJ was up to.

“Oh, I’m not,” He said. “This is video.”

Kenzie ran her hands up Howie’s thighs as she leaned in for the glass.  Howie sucked his breath thru his teeth.  She licked the whipped cream off, her head bobbing as if she really was giving him a blowjob.

 She then picked up the glass with her mouth and tilted her head back draining the liquid into her mouth before removing the glass with her hand.  She handed the glass to Howie and returned to her seat next to AJ.  Howie watched her return to her place, his shock still apparent on his face.  He looked at AJ, who in turn winked at him.

“Well, I don’t know why I was lucky enough for that, but maybe I’ll be late more often,” Howie said. He squeezed in between Kenzie and the girl next to her making the circle girl/guy all the way around.  He glanced across the circle at Nick.  Nick was looking at the girl who had just done the shot and seemed upset.  Howie knew he’d missed something, now if he could only figure out what.

 

The game continued for an hour and everyone was feeling the effects of the alcohol.  It was Kevin’s turn to as a question again.

“Nick, Truth or Dare.”

“Dare,” Nick replied.

“I dare you to kiss Kenzie.”  If looks could kill, Kevin wouldn’t have survived Kenzie’s glare. “Hey, its time you two kiss and make up,” Kevin said putting his hands up in defense.

Nick rolled onto his hands and knees and crawled over to where Kenzie was sitting Indian style.  He moved in slowly to give her a chance to pull away.  Her heart was racing. Nick’s cologne was making her light headed.  His lips were soft and tentative as they touched hers.  A spark ignited between them and he deepened the kiss.  She responded putting her hands on either side of his face.

AJ turned to Callie. “Is it just me or is he enjoying that?”

“I’d say she is too,” Callie replied.

Tami tugged on the back on Nick’s belt, pulling him away from Kenzie.  She was furious that “Her Nick” was kissing someone else.  Nick and Kenzie locked eyes, both of them surprised by the immediate connection they had had.

“Well, if I’d have know we could ask for kisses I’d have done that a long time ago,” Tami said trying to get Nick’s attention back on her. Nick recovered and looked away from Kenzie first.

“Well, we may as well play spin the bottle then,” he laughed.

“Great idea,” Tami said, grabbing one of the empty bottles.  “Nick, you go first.” Nick rolled his eyes.  He wasn’t surprised that she had jumped at his suggestion.  If only he’d kept his mouth shut, although if he was lucky it would stop on Kenzie again. He spun the bottle and waited till it stopped.  It was pointing at Aaron.

“No way, dude,” Aaron said.

“What’s a matter Aaron, don’t want to follow the rules?” Brian teased.

“Wait a minute, he and I are related!” Nick said.

“Ah brotherly Love!” One of the other girls commented, clasping her hands to her cheek.

“Come on Nick! I dare you to kiss your brother!” Kevin said egging him on.

Nick leaned over and pulled Aaron into a brotherly hug and planted a kiss on Aaron’s cheek. Aaron punched him in the arm.

“Dude don’t hit me…He dared me to do it and you know I can’t resist a good dare,” Nick said, sitting back down.

“Alright, I think that if we’re going to change games it’s only fair that we add some rules.” Brian said sensibly. “If the bottle lands on someone of the same gender you can pick the opposite sex to either side.”

“Ooo! I like that idea.” AJ agreed.

“Tami, you spin next,” Brian said.

Tami spun the bottle and it landed on Brian.  She was terribly disappointed that it wasn’t Nick but she leaned over and gave Brian a deep kiss thinking that Nick would see what he was missing.  Brian was taken aback at the bold way her tongue probed into his mouth.  She sat back down clearly proud of herself.  Nick wasn’t impressed.  He kept stealing glances at Kenzie and was pleasantly surprised to see her blush when she was caught looking at him too. 

Callie got nervous as the turn to spin the bottle got closer and closer to her.  AJ was her favorite Backstreet Boy and she had sat next to him all night and the camaraderie had been great but now that her buzz was wearing off, she realized that there was a real possibility that she could kiss him.  She also knew that she’d be disappointed if it didn’t land on him.  Her palms were sweaty as she grabbed the bottle.  She spun it and had to fight not to close her eyes as it slowed down.  Her heart hammered in her chest as it stopped on AJ.  She couldn’t look at him.  He slid a hand across her back and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“Well, that couldn’t have worked out better for me,” he whispered. She looked up surprised by his comment and he captured her lips.  Her body was on fire.  His kiss was passionate and tasted of his drink. His hands slipped around her waist, pulling her in for a deeper kiss. In that moment, she thought of Kevin. And how glad she was that he had insisted she drink water. This was one kiss she never wanted to forget. Little did she know that AJ had wanted to kiss her all night and now he had the perfect opportunity.

“Hey, AJ, it’s your turn,” Nick commented. AJ ignored him, his lips still dancing with Callie’s.  Kenzie knew that Callie had a thing for AJ so she grabbed the bottle, essentially skipping AJ so they could keep making out.  Kenzie’s spin stopped on Tami.  Kenzie was torn should she kiss Nick again?  Brian was on the other side of Tami but her heart raced as she looked at Nick.  Nick innocently looked up at the ceiling while he reached over and tapped the bottle slightly to make it point at him.  Kenzie smiled at him.  She rolled onto her knees and crawled over to Nick.  As she got close, a seething whisper reached her ears.

“Do it and die!” Tami said. Kenzie looked over at Tami and smiled devilishly.

“What’s a matter, afraid he likes me more than you?” Kenzie taunted her.

Tami lost it.  She pushed Kenzie back into AJ and Callie and jumped up to attack.  Kenzie was quickly on her feet as Tami charged her.  Tami’s hands were out going for Kenzie’s throat, the fury filling her eyes.  Kenzie seized one of her wrists; side stepped around Tami and twisted her arm up her back.

“Well now, I think it’s time for you to go back to your cabin and sleep this off.  And the next time you see Nick on this cruise you owe him an apology for ruining his party.”

She pushed Tami out the door into the hallway and closed the door before the drunken girl even realized what had happened.  When she turned back she saw Nick had been standing right behind her.

“Wow! That was amazing.”

Kenzie shrugged. “Not my first drunk girl.”

She faced the room to see everyone watching her.

“Sorry,” she apologized. “But it’s just a game and she needed to leave.”

She stood there a moment longer, the silence in the room seemed so loud. Nick stood beside her but said nothing. She could hear her heart pounding in the ears.

“Why were they all just staring?” she thought to herself. “And why is Nick…” She didn’t to complete her thought. AJ came to her rescue. He linked her arm with his and moved her back into the center of the room.

“I think we all agree that she needed to go.  Aaron, its time for a little music, let’s get back to this party.”

Aaron turned on some music and everyone started dancing or smaller conversations.  Kenzie looked up into Nick’s beautiful blue eyes as he walked up to her.

“I-uh think I better go,” Kenzie stuttered.

“Go? Why?” Nick asked.

“Well I… you don’t want…“ she couldn’t put her thoughts together while she looked into those beautiful blue eyes.

“Can I at least walk you back to your room?” he asked. She blushed and nodded.

Kenzie looked around the room trying to find Callie. She thought she caught sight of her friend’s fiery red hair moving out on the balcony. She then noticed that AJ had also gone missing. Not wanting to disturb her friend, she pulled out her phone.

KENZIE: Nick is walking me back to the room.  Knock before you come in.

It took a moment before she got a reply.

CALLIE: You go girl. I’m good with AJ

 

 

Chapter Four

 

Kenzie opened the door into the hall and backed thru it.  Nick followed, letting the door close behind them. She started walking down the hall when his warm hand grabbed her shoulder. She turned to face him and was pulled against him, his arms slid around her curve of her hips as his lips claimed hers.  Their kissing soon became hot and heavy.  Nick gently guided her down the hall to his room, their lips still locked. 

He broke their kissing long enough to open the door to his suite and pulled her inside.  He sat back on the bed and she stood in front of him looking down.  He ran his hands down over her butt and onto her thighs.  He past the hem of her dress and moved his hands back up.  Her skin was creamy and soft.  As he reached her satin panties, he hooked his fingers in to remove them.  She stepped back slightly just out of his reach.  He looked up surprised, didn’t she want him?  He certainly wanted her.  When he rested his hands in his lap she stepped back to him. 

“I’ve dreamed of doing this.  I wanna do it right,” she said quietly.

He raised an eyebrow curious to see what her idea of “right” was.  She ran her fingers thru his hair tilting his head back so that he instinctively put his hands behind him to prop himself up.  She leaned in and kissed his neck, her tongue moved over his carotid artery as she began to unbutton his blue shirt.  Nick moaned as she removed his shirt.  She captured his lips for a moment as her hands slid over his smooth chest before kneeling in front of him. She removed his shoes then his socks.  She struggled with his belt. Kenzie looked up at him, sticking out her lower lip to show her frustration.  He chuckled and unfastened the buckle, then returned to leaning back on his hands while she did as she pleased. 

When she had freed him from his pants, she quickly discarded them and returned to her knees in front of him.  She looked up at him with a mischievous smile.  Nick was anticipating this so much.  Ever since he had watched her take the shot he had wondered what she would do to him.  And here she was in front of him.  The suspense was killing him.  What was she waiting for?  He wrapped his legs around her body pulling her in closer.

“Do you want me?” she asked, her voice seductive.

“Yes,” he replied, his voice husky.

She smiled in satisfaction and took him into her mouth.  He moaned. At that moment he knew he was completely at her mercy.  She was fully in control and yet it didn’t bother him.  He submitted to her completely.  Kenzie loved it.  She wasn’t usually dominating in the bedroom but for some reason she wanted to be now.  She worked him until he collapsed back on the bed panting.  She didn’t let him finish though; she wasn’t done with him yet.  When his body began to buck slightly under her, she began kissing her way back up his body.  She crawled onto the bed next to him, his body already tasting of sweat. 

He pulled her on top of him.  He loved the feel of her satin dress against his naked skin.  His hands glided over the smooth blue fabric.  Kenzie rocked her body over his, letting the feel of the material tease his skin.  He found the long zipper in the back of her dress and unzipped it. His hands relished the creamy skin underneath.  No bra, just as he’d thought.  As hands moved to her arms to remove the dress, Kenzie pushed herself up off him letting the dress fall away from her bosom. 

Nick was in heaven; her breasts were large with perfect pink nipples.  He took one into his mouth as he worked to remove her dress.  He rolled onto his side so he could get the dress off her.  Kenzie obliged, turning to putty in his hands.  He sat up and removed her dress and petticoat leaving her in only her blue satin panties.  He leaned over, his lips taking in her bellybutton ring.  Kenzie gasped, her back arching up into him as his tongue played with the ring. 

His fingers slid over the tiny scrap of satin material as he began to caress her gently.  Soft moans and groans came from Kenzie as he moved down her body.  She felt like she had melted into the bed when his hot kisses pressed against her panties.  She couldn’t hold in the long moan that escaped her.  It had been so long since someone had wanted her.

Nick pulled off her panties, letting his fingernails grazed her skin.  He loved her reactions; they seemed so honest.  Her body was beautiful.  Not skinny like some of the girls he had dated. But he didn’t really like that; it was like making love to a skeleton. Kenzie had some meat on her bones and just enough fat to make her full and curvy.

Her legs trembled as he pushed them apart.  He started kissing half way up her thigh and moved up.  He let the anticipation built as he neared her core. He blew a breath of cool air on her.  The sensation made her buck and he moved to the other leg and began kissing her thigh again.

“That was just mean,” she said breathily.

He looked down at her, “I’m mean?” he said innocently.  “How could you say that about me?” He crawled up, hovering above her.  Kenzie reached up and tried to pull him down on top of her but he didn’t budge.  He dipped his head down to kiss her tough.  She tried again to pull him down but it was in vain.  She whimpered in disappointment and he threw his head back, laughing.

“Are you in that big of a hurry?” he asked.

“Are you just going to torture me all night?” she replied.

“Maybe…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Five

 

Callie stood out on the balcony, AJ holding her hand. The wind had picked up a little, causing her hair to blow wildly. She still couldn’t believe she was there, with him. He brought her knuckles to his lips and kissed them. She tried not to laugh as his whiskers tickled her skin.

He looked up at her then, his dark eyes burning. Callie’s heart skipped a beat. She had dreamed a million times what it would be like to spend a night with him. Yet now, with him standing before her, passion in his eyes, she was scared. Could she really live out her fantasy? He must have seen something in her eyes. AJ leaned in and gently brushed his lips against hers.

“What’s wrong, beautiful,” he whispered against her rosy red lips before kissing her sweetly again. Callie couldn’t answer. What would she say?

AJ deepened the kiss, filling them both with fire. Callie had to break away, trying desperately to catch her breath. AJ snaked his warm hands around her waist, trying to pull her in closer. There bodies pressed close together, the music from the room filling the outside air. Callie’s arms wrapped around his neck and her hands found their way into his dark hair. Her fingers wrapped around the hair on the top, twisting in the slight curl his hair had. She was amazed at how soft his hair was. AJ let out a small moan, bringing her thoughts back to him.

“I… I..” She wasn’t sure why she was hesitant.

“Callie, what’s wrong?”

She was now looking at the tips of her red high heel shoes, not wanting to tell him why she wasn’t all ready to have sex with him. AJ put two fingers under her shin and lifted her head.

“Something is wrong, isn’t it?” he asked again. Before she could answer, he let her go and shut the curtain to the balcony from the inside, then closed the sliding glass door. The music became a soft thumping sound against the glass. He came back to Callie and pulled her gently over to the bench, sitting them both down.

“I have to tell you, this has been the best part of the cruise,” he said, his voice sincere. Callie felt foolish.

“Being at a party with drunk girls, playing Truth or Dare?” she asked.

“No,” he whispered, leaning back in close to her. “Being here with you.” He kissed her lips, gently prompting her mouth to open so his tongue could explore the heat of her mouth. Callie’s arms wrapped around his body and she reveled in the heat of the moment. His hand left her waist and dropped to the hem of her skirt. His fingers skimmed over soft skin as they both became breathless. As his hand moved higher, seeking hidden treasures, Callie pulled away from him.

Without saying a word, she turned away from him, her hand going to the handle of the sliding door.

“Callie?” His voice was full of concern.

“I can’t do this!” she cried out. “I’ve dreamt of this a million times, imagined your hands on me. But now that I’m here, I’ve realized something. As much as I would give anything to be with you, there is one thing I wont give up.”

“I don’t understand, Callie. What are you trying to say?”

“AJ,” she started.

“Alex. Please, call me Alex.”

“Okay. Alex. I want to be with you, more than I can tell you. But…” She couldn’t finish. He ran a finger lightly down her cheek.

“You don’t want to be another notch on my bedpost.”

All she could do was nod. That was it in a nutshell. She had too much respect for herself and for him. Although she didn’t really know him, she had such deep feeling for him.

“I promise you, that will not be an issue.” He kissed her again and the flames engulfed them both. He laid her back on the bench, her skirt hiking up. He was going to make love to her on the balcony, just feet away from the party. It would be a night neither of them forgot.

 

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11048