Emotionally Green by girlboo02
Summary:

 

Green is a color that's thought to encourage emotional stability and calmness. Therefore it's believed to help with emotional issues, such as trust, compassion and the ability to cope with change.

 

Brians world is rattled when he learns his name is on the birth certificate of a young girl who was abused. Is Brian really her father? What will come of the young girl? Will either of them ever be ok?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Other
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: The Color Psychology Series
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 21361 Read: 40741 Published: 03/21/13 Updated: 05/06/13
Story Notes:

 

 photo colors2_zps7d546129.jpg

 

Thank you so much to my friend, Honey who found these photos and made this for me.

Pre-word from author by girlboo02

I have been MIA for a while. It has been due to my battle depression and some other personal issues. I know many of my readers love my other stories and want to see those finished. I am thankful for your support of these stories. Right now the depression has taken away my vision for those stories. I am working on them slowly and hope to be able to update soon. In the meantime I came by an old story on here recently that seemed to be abandon. I loved the idea of the story and it being unfinished sparked the urge to write again inside of me. After many attempts i finally contacted the author of that story and got her blessing to take the ideas and themes and settings from that story and recreate it into my own work. I hope you all will enjoy this. It has become a wonderful spirit lifter for me.

 

Without further adieu, I give you book one of my new series: The Color Psychology Series

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11081