Brian And The Beast by Challenges
Summary: AC Challenge game.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Fantasy, Horror
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 477 Read: 702 Published: 07/30/13 Updated: 07/30/13

1. Chapter 1 by Challenges

Chapter 1 by Challenges
The huge old hotel looked like a big, lumpy, stone monster about to gobble them up. A wavy, red tiled roof hung low over the wide porch.

"THIS is where we're going to stay!?" AJ asked in shock as he pulled his shades down to look at the place.

"I'm sorry guys but we're stuck here untill I get the bus fixed." Chuck sighed.

"I think it looks cool!" Nick said giving his sly smile.

"You would!" Kevin gave Nick a friendly push.

"Doesn't this place remind you of something?" Howie said jokingly.

"Oh no, We'll all turn into monsters!" AJ said trying hard not to giggle.

"I get dips on the bed by the tv!" Nick yelled with his hand up. Brian gave him a high five.

A man lugging two metal luggage carts began to help them load thier suitcases. AJ, Nick, and Brian scrambled in different directions to check out the huge lobby.

The ceilings were high and had huge chandeliers. The walls were yellow and white.

"First time in a fancy hotel?" The guy asked.

"No, but you would never know it with thoose clowns." Kevin said shaking his head.

"Ah Kev,don't worry about it." Howie said with a smile.

The bellboy laughed. "I'm Jake. I will be helping you with anything you need."

Jake shook hands with Kevin and Howie. Then they started down the long hall to their room.

The room was one of the last rooms with only one more room passed it. The door to the last room had a sign that read 'WARNING DO NOT ENTER'. Brian looked at the sign and his face went white. "W-What's in there?"

"It's nothing you have to worry about." Jake answered looking away nervously.

Late that night, Brian heard someone calling for help. "Help me! Please help me!" Brian got out of bed and followed the voice.

He opened the door to the hotel room and went out into the hall. He followed the voice to the door with the warning sign on it.The door was ajar and he pushed on it.The door moved just a bit.

Brian slid carefully though.He walked into the room. There in the corner was a large cage and inside the cage was a girl.

The girl was crying. "Help me." She said in almost a whisper. "How did you get here?..."What can I do?"

My brother, h-he put me in here. His name is Jake."

Brian covered his mouth in shock. "Jake did this!"

"Please, let me out."

Brian opened the cage. When the girl came out, her face was disfigured and she had fur like a werewolf.

"I'm free!..I'm free!!" She groaned. "Now you must take my place." She pushed Brian into the cage and locked it.

She gave a howl and jumped out the window. Never to be seen or heard from again.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11130