The Family Stone by PrincessErica
Summary: What happens when The Carter Clan reunite for the holidays? First time celebrating together after Leslie's death, and fresh off a broken engagement between Nick and Lauren. How will the Carter's take to Aaron's new girlfriend?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 8895 Read: 19150 Published: 11/20/13 Updated: 12/15/13
Chapter 10 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
Christmas Day
It was Christmas Day. We had all planned to meet downstairs at 9:00am. Over the past few days, Angel, BJ, and I have bonded a lot. I really like them. Nick and I were kissing, holding hands, and making love every chance we got. As far, as Aaron we only shared a bed. I brushed off his advances about sex. I wasn't rude or distant, but I wasn't exactly lovey dovey either. We all exchanged gifts. I had bought Nick and the girls gifts while I was in NYC. I bought them necklaces from Tiffany's and Nick some hall of famer football player Aaron told me to get. They seem to love their gifts, and I love what they gave me. Spa packages and a bracelet. Nothing from Aaron yet.

"I have an announcement to make..so be quiet Carter Clan." Aaron said loudly.

We all stopped and looked at him.

Aaron turned to me " So I guess your wondering why I haven't given you gift yet? There's not much explanation. I just want to say I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Will you marry, Arielle?" He asked as he bent down in front of me.

I am shocked. I looked at Nick. Nick looked at me helpless. I started at this beautiful princess cut ring. I could never be with Nick. His family would hate me again. Aaron and him would never have a relationship. Aaron is who I had to be with.

"Yes" I whispered.

Aaron put the ring on my finger. He jumped up and kissed me. Angel and BJ gathered around to look at my ring and express their excitement. When I looked up. Nick was gone.

"Where Nick go?" I asked.

Aaron shrugged "Maybe he went to use the bathroom. Nick doesn't deal well with engagements since Lauren."

"I will go look for him" Angel said and hurried off.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11195