The Family Stone by PrincessErica
Summary: What happens when The Carter Clan reunite for the holidays? First time celebrating together after Leslie's death, and fresh off a broken engagement between Nick and Lauren. How will the Carter's take to Aaron's new girlfriend?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 8895 Read: 18998 Published: 11/20/13 Updated: 12/15/13
Story Notes:

Arielle Santana Nick Carter Aaron Carter Angel Carter BJ Carter Hannah Beck Mallory Arbo

1. Prologue by PrincessErica

2. Chapter 1 by PrincessErica

3. Chapter 2 by PrincessErica

4. Chapter 3 by PrincessErica

5. Chapter 4 by PrincessErica

6. Chapter 5 by PrincessErica

7. Chapter 6 by PrincessErica

8. Chapter 7 by PrincessErica

9. Chapter 8 by PrincessErica

10. Chapter 9 by PrincessErica

11. Chapter 10 by PrincessErica

12. Chapter 11 by PrincessErica

13. Chapter 12 by PrincessErica

14. Chapter 13 by PrincessErica

15. Chapter 14 by PrincessErica

16. Chapter 15 by PrincessErica

Prologue by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
How it all began....September 6,2013
Characters:

Arielle Santana- If you need a visual image, because I can't make a banner. Her character's look is based off Lilly Ghalichi.
My name is Arielle Santana. I am Armenian and Cuban mix. 27 years of age. I am 5'3, about 115lbs. Long, thick black hair, almond shaped hazel eyes, olive complexion. Fashionista to the core. I sat in Lavo in NYC with my best friend Mallory. We celebrating me making partner at my firm. Al the blood sweat and tears finally paid off. My aunt and grandma would be so proud. I never knew my parents. My grandma passed when I was small, and my aunt passed a few years. Mallory and I sat in Lavo talking and laughing. Until the bartender placed drinks in front of us, we didn't order. "Oh we didn't order these, Miss" I said said shaking my head.
" I know you didn't, but the blonde gentleman over there did, and he said to say hello to the young lady in the pink dress" snorted the bartender.
"OMG!! Ari, that is you!!! and he is totally cute, and looks kind of familiar too. I think you should go say thank you."
"I don't know...I'm not good with talking to men." I said nervously.
"You nervous??? You talk a good game for a living!! Just go you, pansy!!" Mallory shouted excitedly.
I got up and straightened my dress, and started walking over to this handsome blonde guy. I stood in front of him "Hi, thanks for drinks. I am Arielle." I smiled "I am Aaron. Pleasure to meet you" he said with flirty smirk. I smiled back. From then on my life had changed forever.
Chapter 1 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
The story will be from Arielle's point of view, until later chapters.
It was December 18,2014 and we've been together for over a year since we met at Lavo. Aaron and I just moved into a new house in Port Washington Long Island.Now we were packing up to celebrate the holidays with his brother and sisters.I knew this meant a lot to Aaron to go because this would be the first holiday they celebrate together since Leslie passed away. His brother Nick, who is a Backstreet Boy, rented out a big house upstate from the December 18th to January 2nd. Supposedly, Nick broke off an engagement with his fiancée Lauren about 4 months ago and wants to rebuild his family relations. I honestly look forward to meeting them, besides what I seen in the reality show from a few years back. I hope they all like me, I would like to have a big family like Aaron. Aaron was a good man. We had a lot in common. I never knew my Mother and Father, and he didn't have much of a relationship with them. I am hard-working and ambitious, and so is he. I lost my Aunt who was my backbone and he lost his sister. As far as the sex, it was okay. We had it every night, but the bond I had with Aaron made me overlook that aspect.

Aaron's hug from behind me snapped me out of my trance."Damn babe, are you going to the Grammy's?" You don't need dresses, loubs,and eyelashes. We are going upstate. In the woods. My family is very chill."


" I know I am just going to be in a chill out environment, but this is who I am. I am not a sweats, hair tied up, no make up girl. You know that. Are you embarrassed of me?" I said as I stepped away with my arms folded.


I am the type of girl who is always made up with makeup, hair, manicure/pedicure, clothes. As I stood in front of him, I wore my hair in a slicked back bun, make up applied perfectly, and black sweater turtleneck dress with black stockings and my black boot stilettos.
Aaron shook his head. As a lawyer, presentation is everything.


" I could never be embarrassed of you. Your my girl. I can't wait for my family to love you as much as I do. Let's go!! I call shot gun!!" Aaron threw the keys to his Mercedes in my hands.


I shook my head and sighed. I thought to myself " Here goes nothing....."
Chapter 2 by PrincessErica
We've been driving for what it seemed to be a 100 years. It took 7 hours to get from Long Island to Jamestown. I drove the first 3 hours and Aaron took on the next 4 hour shift. I suggested to Aaron we should have taken a plane but he insisted on driving. He feels sometimes his family can be overwhelming and with your car at your access you can get up and escape whenever needed. We were actually just about 25 minutes away from the house.

I turned to Aaron and said< "I'm so happy you asked me to come with you, and spend the holidays!."


"Of course, I couldn't leave my heart behind. Your my sanity around all those kooks!" Aaron said with smile.


"I'm sure everyone has matured from their House Of Carter days. So why Jamestown? Why not Tampa, LA, or even Tennessee?" I asked.


Aaron shrugged " This is where it all began. Coming back to our roots. Nick, my brother, is sort of like the family stone. He holds or at least tries to hold everyone together."


I smiled and whispered " That is sweet. I love how you love your older brother."


Aaron looked away from the wheel and said "I love you the most!"


I replied " I love you too."


I do love Aaron, but I don't get that feeling that people talk about when they describe true love. My heart doesn't skip a beat when he enters a room. I think about him, but not 24/7. My stomach doesn't flutter when we kiss or have sex. When Aaron went on tour a few months back for two months, I didn't miss him. I missed my cuddle buddy and my partner in crime, but not a lover. I didn't even cry when we got into a huge fight and he told me he was leaving and never coming back. I didn't cry, my eyes didn't water. I just didn't want to be alone. In fact, the first and last time I cried was when I lost my aunt. But maybe all those feelings are made up fairytale feelings, that are made up to give girls hope.
Chapter 3 by PrincessErica
"We are here! Ari, wake up!" Aaron shook my shoulder excitedly before jumping out of the care to get our bags.

Well, more like my bags. I had 3 bags of luggage. I must of dozed off. I looked up to see this beautiful, large, old, country house. It was very well kept for being in such isolated area. The rest of the Carter crew must of been here, since I seen rental cars parked in the driveway. It was 7pm, so I'm sure we were the last to arrive. I quickly pulled out my mirror, lip gloss, and concealer powder out of my black and white Celine bag and started applying quickly. I then heard a loud shriek. I looked up and seen a tall,pretty, skinny brunette girl bouncing down the stairs to Aaron. I figured it had to be Angel. I hastily put my and hopped out of the car. I walked over to the trunk of the car where I see Aaron and Angel embracing. I cleared my throat and Angel opened her eyes and looked at me up and down as she stepped away from Aaron's embrace.

I smiled and put out my hand " Hi! nice to meet you, Angel. I am Arielle. Aaron's girlfriend."


Angel ignored my hand gesture and arrogantly said "I know who you are. I didn't realize life size Barbie is coming to the party?"


Aaron shot Angel a glare and said " Be nice, Angel. Let's go inside and greet everyone else, Ari."


I was shocked. For once, my sharp tongue that has gotten me so far in life left me out to dry. Was Angel being a rude bitch? If so, then why? I was speechless. I just followed them up the stairs and into the house.
Chapter 4 by PrincessErica
The inside of the house was beautiful. The hallway was long and white, paintings of lakes and forests hung along it. The stair case was like a spiral leading to the upstairs where the bedrooms were. The whole house was painted in a warm toast color, lots of cozy furniture around. It looked so warm, so lived in.


Angel stopped short in front of the stair case and said " There is one more room left upstairs. Its the last room
on the right across from Nick's."


Aaron nodded and turned to me "How about I bring these up to our room? and you hang out with the girls. I can smell BJ is making her famous stuffed mushrooms in the kitchen..ya know do some girl bonding?!"


I plastered a smile and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Aaron retreated up the stairs.


Angel rolled her eyes "Lets go Princess".


I followed Angel into this huge, family sized blue and white striped kitchen. There was a huge table smacked right in the middle that could 15 or more people. However, it did smell divine. There stood BJ with her back turned, she seemed to be chopping a salad. Her golden blonde hair hung a little past her shoulders, she was a lot shorter than Angel, but she was also slim. Not much of a fashionista. She wore washed out blue jeans with the uggs and a navy blue sweater.


"Beej, we got a guest." Angel said as she walked into the kitchen seeming to startle BJ.


Like her sister, she gave me a once over with her eyes.


"Hi, BJ, nice to meet you. I am Arielle. Aaron's girlfriend." I smiled and put my hand out for a shake.


BJ looked down at my hand, looked away and turned back to her salad chopping. After a few seconds, she turned back around and said " I am Bobbie Jean, not BJ to you." Angel huffed.


"Okay. Bobbie Jean it is then." I replied feeling defeated. Why did these girls dislike me?"


"So, Princess, what do you do for a living? Besides bang my brother" Angel asked breaking my deep thoughts.


"Well, I am partner at a law firm in the city. I work long, hard hours. However, I still fine the time to bang the living daylights out of your brother." I smirked feeling confident with my smart ass answer to the smart ass question.

Angel and Bobbie Jean were wide and giggling. I started at the confused, then I heard a new deep, smooth voice from behind me
"Woah!I think we walked in at the wrong time" said the mystery voice.


I turned around and there stood a tall, lean, slender, man wearing a buccaneers sweathshirt and jeans with sneakers. He had blonde, short, messy, spikey hair, blue eyes. He was just wow. It had to be Nick because he looked similar to Aaron. I just happen to notice Aaron standing next to this God. I blushed, I felt my face was as red as a tomato.


"TMI babe...TMI" Aaron said shaking his head.


"Its okay, man. Your a lucky guy, Aaron. I am Nick, the oldest brother. So nice to meet you Arielle. My brother says wonderful things about you." Nick said softly as he took my hand to shake it.

I nodded with a smile, and shook his hand back.

Bobbie Jean clasped her hands together "Enough with the small talk. Dinner is ready. So lets get this table set up, and eat."


Dinner went by smoothly, I guess. No one really spoke to me. I tried to jump in a conversation with Aaron once or twice, but he actually just ignored me. At home, Aaron always listens and talks to me. So I was kind of hurt, but maybe it's because he hasn't seen his siblings in a while. I did notice Nick staring at me during dinner quiet a bit. Maybe he was starting to loath me too. This will be eventful.
Chapter 5 by PrincessErica
After dinner, I headed up stairs to our bedroom to shower. Aaron surprised me when I was in the middle of washing my hair, and he joined me. We had sex, it only last two minutes. It was okay. I did the usual moaning and groaning, so I don't hurt Aaron's feeling. We finished off our shower together.

Aaron was laying down in the bed watching tv. I just finished blow drying my hair, and was now straightening my hair. I stood just in white La Perla lace thong and bra. I turned to Aaron and asked " Why don't you sisters like me? and why did you ignore me during dinner?".

Aaron looked up at me "Wow, where that come from? No one dislikes you. You just have to give them time to warm up. I mean c'mon look at you, all the work your doing to yourself just to go to sleep. They may have been a part of that whole Hollywood scene, but they are chill Tampa girls. As for me, Ari, I wasn't ignoring you. I think your jealous the attention isn't al on you, and you have to share me this weekend."

I raised my eyebrow " Your really serious aren't you? I need to give them a chance?? How about they give me a chance? How about you back me up? I am not jealous of you sisters. If anything, I want you to bond with them again. Your a dick." I walked over to dresser, and starting putting on my dark purple bebe sweat suit along with my siver uggs.

" Where are you going? Its snowing out" Aaron said in an annoyed tone.

" For a walk." I replied as I grabbed my coat and stormed out the room, down the stairs and walked outside.

I stood on the porch breathing in the fresh, cold air. Then there was that voice again " I thought I be alone out here. It's 1130. Everyone is usually sleeping after a long traveling day." I turned and seen Nick smiling.

He wore a dark green skull cap and a coat over his outfit from earlier. I smiled back and replied "I am not tired. I feel anxious".

He stepped closer and said " My bitchy sisters will do that to you. Don't let them get a big time lawyer like yourself down. They are jealous. Look at you! smart, gorgeous. Aaron got the best significant other out of all of us."

I scoffed " Yeah..uh ok! isn't Angel engaged?"

Nick nodded " Yes, she is but he didn't want to come and spend Christmas with us. We have too many issues for him. BJ is single. I am newly single. I was engaged for a bit, but life got in the way. So Aaron has the best relationship life."

I smiled " Thanks, that made me feel better."

Nick smiled back " Good, and as far as Aaron. He is very close to our sisters. He is sensitive when it comes to them."

"I can tell" I replied shrugging. We stood in silence for a few moments.

"So tell me about yourself? Like your life." Nick asked

"Well, lets see...I never knew my mom or my father. My mom got pregnant very young. She didn't know who the father was. So she gave birth to me. When we returned back from the hospital. During the middle of the night she left and never looked back. She left me with my Aunt who was 31 and my Grandma. My Grandma passed when I was two. My aunt passed away a few years back. But you know? I never regretted not having a mom, because though I don't remember my Grandmother much, I do know she loved me, and I know my Aunt loved me. Because of them I was successful. Anyway, fast forwarding..I became partner at my law firm. Went out for drinks with my friend,and met Aaron. We moved in together and here I am hanging out with you." I said.

" Oh..wow. I am really sorry about your parents, your Grandma, and your Aunt. They be proud. Real proud." Nick said softly as he moved closer to me and put his hand on my back. Our faces were close, like too close.

I snapped my head back " Well it's bed time, see you tomorrow, night." I hurried off into the house. I left Nick staring confused and alone.
Chapter 6 by PrincessErica
I woke up to a big, empty bed. I stretched my arms and legs out wide. I had an awesome sleep. I really needed that after meeting the girls, my fight with Aaron, and my touching yet weird conversation with Nick. I rolled over and sat up. I looked at the clock. It was 10:30am. Next to the clock was a little note with Aaron's messy handwriting. I picked it up and read to myself.
" Ari, went into town with Angel and BJ to pick up decorations for the house and tree. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake you. After last night I think we need space for a few hours. Love, Aaron"

I shook my head, crumbled the paper and through it into the basket by our bed. I was about to call him on our cell, but then remembered there was no cell service up here. I walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, did my hair and my makeup. Lasty, I put on my dark jeans, a gray,long sleeve t-shirt, with a soft pink cardigan over me and a pair of boots. I head down the stairs by 11:45am to see nick sitting at the kitchen table drinking hot chocolate. He must of heard me because he looked up and smiled

"Hey you!" He said

"Hi" I said back as I put my hands in my pockets.

"You look all cute and cozy. Want some hot chocolate?" he asked sweetly

"Uh no thank you. I am fine. Maybe later. I don't get hungry till after 1 or 2 anyway." I replied

"Explains why your so slim. So you ready?" He asked getting up and walking to the coat rack to grab his jacket.

I raised my eyebrow " Ready for what?"

" Well, Aaron, and my sisters are out getting decorations. So that means you and I have to get the tree. So grab your jacket and lets go." Nick said

I smiled "Great, let me run up and get my jacket!" I ran up to my room, and put on my coat, hat, scarf, and gloves. Then met Nick outside as he warmed up his big Jeep. I hopped in the car, and put on my seat belt. Nick smiled and pulled out of the driveway, and started driving on the road.

"So, why so sad this morning?" Nick asked not taking his eyes off the road.

"No reason, I am fine." I shrugged and looked out the window. Nick wouldn't get it. Its about his brother, so he wouldn't get it.

"Bullshit! What's wrong?" He asked again

I let out a sigh " Ok, so don't be pissed, but it's Aaron. We had a tiff last night. I noticed during dinner he ignored me, and he let Bobbie Jean and Angel disregard me. Then he tells me it's me. I know, blood is thicker than water. But wrong is wrong. Angel and Bobbie Jean shouldn't be like that to me regardless on how I choose to take care of myself. He needs to back me up. I want a man who be my lawyer. Who will back me up, fight for me or fight with me. That's the love I want. I don't know I am just questioning a lot right now, and it's only been one day."

"Your right. He did ignore you, and my sister's aren't very nice you. Me and him shouldn't allow them to act that way. I am sorry" Nick replied.

I put my hand up to stop him " Please, it's not your job. Your not my boyfriend."

Nick was about to say something, but I interrupted him, and turned up the radio.

"I love this song...baby it's cold out side" I exclaimed.

Nick smiled. We drove the rest of the way in silence. After 20, minutes we reached our destination. We spent almost two hours looking for the perfect tree. I have to say we had a blast. There was no talks of me and Aaron, or of Angel and Bobbie Jean. We spoke of old fond Christmas memories, stories of him on the road with the boys. He let me choose the tree. After much deliberation, I chose the "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. I knew with a little tender and care it be beautiful. Nick agreed. After, Nick offered to take me a local diner for lunch. I was happy because I sure was hungry now.

In the restaurant, we were seated. I ordered a tuna melt sandwich with waffle friend and a strawberry milkshake. Nick ordered grilled chicken wrap with soup and a coke.

"So tell me about why your parent's aren't here? I want to meet them" I asked.

"Uhhh no you don't!" Nick replied with a small laugh.

I picked up a fry and threw it at his head. "C'mon!"

"Ok, so now your going to drill me. Well, I'm sure you know my family is messed up. I think that's why we have so many fucking issues. Me and my don't talk at all, so she won't come because I am and my dad has Christmas with his new family. I do talk to him from time to time." Nick said.

"That's it?" I asked

"Yeah, nothing else to tell if there was I would tell you. I like you." Nick said softly

I smiled " I like you too."

After, that we finished lunch. Nick paid and we headed back home. We got back home around 5pm. I actually helped Nick bring up the tree. As we carried up the tree, we heard laughter coming the living room. Nick and I stopped in front of the living room and put down the tree. There stood Angel, Bobbie Jean, Aaron, and some girl that Aaron had his arms draped over her shoulders. Nick cleared his throat. They all looked up. Aaron quickly removed his arms from this girl's shoulder. He walked over to help grab my side of the tree.

"How nice of you two join us!" Bobbie Jean said sarcastically taking a sip of her wine.

"Hey babe" Aaron came up and kissed my cheek.

"Arielle, this Hannah. Hannah this Arielle. Hannah and Aaron dated for two years. They broke up only a few months before you and Aaron got to together I believe." Angel said with a smirk.

I looked and seen Bobbie Jean smirking, and a sly smirk on Hannah's face too. She was secretly enjoying me being uncomfortable. Hannah was shorter than me, blonde bob cut, dressed in skater clothes. To be honest I could care less of her presence for some reason.

I removed my gloves and walked up to Hannah with a smile and put out my hand " Nice to meet you, Hannah. I heard about you. You slept with Aaron's best friend and his drummer, right?"

Everyone stood in utter shock. Nick tried to hold in his laugh. Hannah was speechless as well.

"Um..Ari, we were planning on going out for dinner and drinks, and Hannah was going to join us. Since her family owns the restaurant." Aaron offered with a look of distress on his face.

" I am not hungry. Nick and I had a late lunch. Have fun!" I said with not a care in the world as I walked up the stairs.

Nick chimed in " Yeah me too. Go have fun! We will decorate the tree tomorrow"

They all nodded. I was already up stairs in my room. I heard Aaron and Nick place the tree up, and the door closed. I assumed they left because five minutes later, Nick knocked on my door. He came in the room and kept me company as we watched a marathon of "The Big Bang Theory".
Chapter 7 by PrincessErica
I woke up still dressed in the same clothes from yesterday. I got up the clock read 9:15am. I walked towards the bathroom as Aaron was walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey you" he muttered

"Hi how was last night?" I asked. I still smelled the alcohol coming from his pores.

"Fun. Drank too much."

I nodded and started heading in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Ari" Aaron called. I turned around.

"I'm sorry if Hannah being here upset. My family means a lot to me. My sisters are my everything. I don't want to fight, so can you just lay of with the bitchy remarks." Aaron said seriously.

I am so over it "Mhmm." I went into the bathroom, and showered. Today I slicked my hair in a tight pony tail. I decided on no makeup today, a red cowl neck sweater, black leggings, and black riding boots. When I had went down stairs everyone had already started decorating the house.

"How nice of you to join us" said Bobbie Jean.

Angel walked over and looked at me " Don't take this to heart, like I like you but you look really pretty without makeup, and yesterday with Hannah, your a bad bitch." She smirked and walked away. I smirked back, and Bobbie Jean rolled her eyes.

Nick looked at me from the living room " Just in time! I waited for you to decorate the tree."

I seen in the corner of my eye. Bobbie Jean and Angel stare at each other with confused looks. Just then Aaron walks in from the outside. I turned to him

"Where were you?" I asked

"Out" he responded

"Oh, well it's tree trimming time." I told him

"Great lets beautify this poor little tree" Aaron answered.

Decorating the tree was going pretty smoothly. Angel and I actually spoke a bit. I went to the box ornaments that read " Carter Family Ornaments". I picked up this pretty pink and white one. I didn't realize there was another box behind me when I turned around. I started to walk and I tripped. The ornament dropped and shattered into itty bitty pieces.

" Oh shit!". dropped down to the floor and started cleaning the up pieces. Bobbie Jean looked over and suddenly turned pale as a ghost. she screamed and dropped to her knees. When she did that Angel, and Aaron bent by her. Nick stood by my and helped me up.

"You fucking idiot!" Bobbie Jean screamed.

"I'm sorry, I will buy you a new one." I answered putting my head down. I didn't understand why everyone was so upset over this ornament.

"That's just it. It's irreplaceable. This ornament was Leslie's. Her favorite ornament. Her first ornament. Something we treasure." Bobbie Jean said angrily.

I was speechless. Nick put his hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know" I whispered.

"Ya know? No one cares, Arielle. To think I was starting to sort of like you. No one wants you here. Your not family. You should go" Angel said through gritted teeth.

I looked at Aaron with tears in my eyes looking for back up.

Aaron looked at me and said " You should go, Arielle. Take the car."

I nodded. I walked away from Nick's hold, and went up stairs, and gathered my things quickly. I rushed out the back door to the car. I heard Nick fighting with them, I was numb. So embarrassed, so alone. It was almost Christmas in a few days. I drove to the I seen the first motel which was 30 minutes away from the Carters.
Chapter 8 by PrincessErica
Hours had passed. The mote wasn't all that bad. It wasn't the Hilton, but it was clean. I napped for a hours, showered, and got some snacks and soda from the vending machines. I was laying in my bathrobe, watching "Home Alone" when there was a knock at my door. I got up and look through the peephole. It was Nick. What was he doing here? How did he find me? I opened the door.

"Hi." I said

"Hey." He smiled. We stood there for a few moments just staring at each other.

"Can I come in? It's kinda cold out here." He asked

"OH! Yes! Come in!" I ushered him in.

"Your are a hard lady to find. I called every motel, and of course the last one I tried would be the one that is closet." He said trying his best to lighten the mood

I nodded "Yep....Look, I am so sorry about the ornament. Forgive me."

He shook his head " No. It was an accident. I know the ornament had a sentimental value but it's an ornament. We have so much more of her. We have our memories of her, our niece, and pictures. An ornament is not that serious. Trust me I screamed on them. The truth is its not you. BJ and Angel were never that close to Leslie and now she is gone, and they are holding on to a lot of grief and anger."

"I heard you screaming. Thanks for backing me up. Unlike your brother." I said shaking my head.

"Come back. Have Christmas and New Years with us." He said almost as if he was begging.

"Thanks, but I can't. They don't want me there. Not even my own boyfriend." I said almost bringing myself to tears.

"I want you there. Come have Christmas with me. Bring in the New Year with me." Nick said his eyes were almost glassy.

I was about to respond, but Nick grabbed my face and kissed me. A real kiss. His mouth was warm and moist. He kissed me hard. Our tongues doing a dance in each others mouth. At first I tried not to respond, but I couldn't help it.

He pulled away and whispered " I've been want to do that since I first laid eyes on you in the kitchen."

I run my hand through his hair " Me too".

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded. I kissed him gently. I stepped away a little bit, and I dropped my robe. I don't know what or who came over me, but there I was standing in front of Nick, my boyfriend's brother naked. I stepped up closer to him, and started kissing him. I started undress him. I helped him removed his coat, shirt, and belt. Nick picked me up and laid me on the bed. He stood in front of me as he removed boots, socks, pants, and boxers. He had a beautiful penis. I never called a penis beautiful before. He was long and thick. I longed for his length inside of me. Nick crawled on top of me and started kissing me roughly. He trailed kisses down my neck. He my right breast into his mouth and sucked on my nipple. I let out a moan. A REAL moan. He then showed the same attention to my other breast. God I love him. Wait..I don't love him.

I grabbed his face and huskily said " Let's do this".

He smiled. Nick dug his finger into my hips, holding me in place. He stroked over something inside of me and I let out a gasp. Again and again he focused on that spot making me crazy. Soon enough he was pounding into me and I was meeting him with each thrust. My voice called out his name over and over. We both climaxed. Nick bent down and kissed my head. He layed next to me, holding me, and we fell asleep.
Chapter 9 by PrincessErica
Next morning, I woke up to a smell of amazing sex and to Nick's blue eye's staring at me.

"Creep" I giggled.

"Sorry, you look so sexy while you sleep. How do you feel?" He asked as he prompted himself on his elbows.

"Last night, was amazing. Crazy, but amazing. Honestly, I feel sore." I spoke.

"That so? Stay still for me." Nick said as he got up and pulled the blankets down and situated himself between my legs.

There I was again, naked for him.He bent down and came face to face with my sex. I did a lot with Aaron, but never this. I heard and read good things about this. Nick brushed his lips against my sex. He closed his eye, mine were open. I wasn't missing this. He kissed his way over the lips of my sex. It was as if he was making out with my sex. His mouth wide open, tongue stroking, making me writhe. I eventually stopped watching, when pleasure took over. I couldn't control myself. When I was done, he pulled away.

"Wow, that was beautiful" I said, my voice low and lazy.

He smiled " Good. I'll eat you out whenever you like."

As my senses I came back I asked " So where do we go from here? I'm your brother's girlfriend. We slept together. What happens now?"

Nick grabbed my hand and said " I care about you. I am connected to you. Come back to the house with me. Sort it out with them. When the holidays over, you choose."

I nodded.

"Shower with me?" Nick asked with a sly smile.

I jumped up in excitement. We had sex twice in the shower. Once we were done, Nick headed back to the house. We figured it be best to not arrive together. I got stayed back. I curled my hair,and put on some makeup. I threw on a three-quarter sleeve white shirt, a faux fur cardigan, jeans, and my riding boots. I was going in on my A game.

Almost two hours later, I arrive back at the house. I walk in to see Nick, Bobbie Jean, Angel, and Aaron sitting in the kitchen eating cookies. They stopped in their tracks when they seen me.

"Look, I know why your upset. Leslie was your sister, and that ornament was a symbol of her. No, I can't replace it. I'm sorry, so sorry. But I think your anger about ornament goes deeper and only you know that. I don't know why you don't like me. I like you, I want to get to know you, I want to be your friend. I am not begging to be here. I just came to tell you how I feel." I said sincerely and confidently.

"I am sorry. I was wrong to freak out. I am wrong to be mean to you. I don't know why I act like this. I don't dislike you either." Bobbie Jean said as tear came down her cheek.

"Thanks, Bobbie Jean." I said with a smirk.

"Call me BJ" BJ smiled.

"I am sorry too. I kinda like your bitchy ways." Angel chimed in.

I caught Nick smiling proudly.

Aaron came up to me hugged and kissed me " I love you. Stay. Don't leave, baby. I am sorry."

Nick's eyes turned cold. He got up and started heading upstairs.

Angel called after him " Nick! where are you going?"

Nick turned " I have a headache, I need to rest."

Angel watched Nick and then looked back at me, but shrugged her shoulders.
Chapter 10 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
Christmas Day
It was Christmas Day. We had all planned to meet downstairs at 9:00am. Over the past few days, Angel, BJ, and I have bonded a lot. I really like them. Nick and I were kissing, holding hands, and making love every chance we got. As far, as Aaron we only shared a bed. I brushed off his advances about sex. I wasn't rude or distant, but I wasn't exactly lovey dovey either. We all exchanged gifts. I had bought Nick and the girls gifts while I was in NYC. I bought them necklaces from Tiffany's and Nick some hall of famer football player Aaron told me to get. They seem to love their gifts, and I love what they gave me. Spa packages and a bracelet. Nothing from Aaron yet.

"I have an announcement to make..so be quiet Carter Clan." Aaron said loudly.

We all stopped and looked at him.

Aaron turned to me " So I guess your wondering why I haven't given you gift yet? There's not much explanation. I just want to say I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Will you marry, Arielle?" He asked as he bent down in front of me.

I am shocked. I looked at Nick. Nick looked at me helpless. I started at this beautiful princess cut ring. I could never be with Nick. His family would hate me again. Aaron and him would never have a relationship. Aaron is who I had to be with.

"Yes" I whispered.

Aaron put the ring on my finger. He jumped up and kissed me. Angel and BJ gathered around to look at my ring and express their excitement. When I looked up. Nick was gone.

"Where Nick go?" I asked.

Aaron shrugged "Maybe he went to use the bathroom. Nick doesn't deal well with engagements since Lauren."

"I will go look for him" Angel said and hurried off.
Chapter 11 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
Nick's Point of View. ( I put a little grey's anatomy in there)
I had to get out of there. I am just pacing back and forth on the porch. No coat. No boots. Just a tshirt, sweats and socks. I didn't even feel the chill, just the pain in my heart. Doesn't she see I love her. I wouldn't risk my relationship with my brother for anyone. I thought she choose me, she chose him. Why?

"Hey, wackjob! Do you think it's summer?" Angel interrupted my thoughts.

I just started at her. No expression. Angel stared at me for a good five minutes as I kept pacing back and forth.

"Your in love with her aren't you?" Angel asked.

"What? No" I said trying to sound convincing

"Oh?! Really? Then where were you that whole night till morning a few days back. Why do I see Ari leaving your room in the middle of the night? Why do you leave the room everytime Aaron touches her?" Angel asked inching closer to me.

"I do love her. I don't know what it is. I am drawn to her. We have this connection. We bonded in two days. I haven't felt this way in a long time. But she made her choice" I said.

"No, she hasn't. She is probably lost. I am not making this right. This situation is fucked up, but when hasn't our life been fucked up?" asked Angel

"Don't tell BJ." I pleaded

"She already knows. We tell each other everything. We both think you need to tell Arielle before its too late." Angel said softly

"What about Aaron?" I asked

"Don't worry. Cross that bridge when you pass it. Trust me there's something about Aaron you don't know." Angel said as she walked back inside.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"The same way it's not place to tell Aaron about you and Arielle. Same place for me not to speak on Aaron's behalf." she replied and walked back inside.

I went up to my room, and spent hours there. Just thinking. Angel and BJ went to go meet some old friends in town. Aaron just got up and left in a rush with no explanation. It was just me and Arielle in the house. Alone. I haven't left my room, and she hasn't knocked on my door. I got up enough strength to go talk to her. I walked into her room. I heard the shower running. I walked slowly into the bathroom. Took a deep breath and pulled the curtain back. She looked startled, and she looks like she has been crying.

"Here me out. Remember that day in car? You said you wanted someone to fight for you? Well here it is. I want to tell you I am out of this relationship. But I'd be lying. I am in. I am so in. It's humiliating because here I am begging. Here is your choice. Its me or him. He's my brother, I'm sure he is great. But Arielle, I love you. In a really, really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window! Unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me . Choose me. Love me." I said.

I didn't even breathe. I watched her naked body just stand there. I expected her to fall into my arms, but she stood crying.

"I guess that's my answer. Good bye, Arielle." I said harshly and walked out.
Chapter 12 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
Arielle's point of view
Once I knew Nick left the room for sure I dropped to knees, and crawled into a ball in the corner of the shower. I wad crying hard, trying to catch my breath. No man has ever begged for my love like that. The thing is he doesn't need to beg, I love him. I love him in the same big way. I don't want to break hearts, especially break his relationship on his already broken family that is on the mend. Honestly, I can't even understand why Aaron asked me to marry. I wasn't trying to make it obvious, but you could there was a slight strain. I was going tell him once we got home after new years. Now its too late. I finally got the strength to get up. I shut the shower off and went to crawl into my bed.

As I laid in bed I realized that I haven't cried since my aunt passed a few years back. I hugged my pillow tight, and thought of me and Nick that night in the hotel room, how we first, his smile, his eyes, his warmth. I love him, but there is obstacles that can't be fought or overlooked. In deep thought, I drifted into sleep.
Chapter 13 by PrincessErica
I woke up the next morning to find Aaron passed out next to me. I wondered when he came in. He smell like alcohol and hairspray. Weirdo. I got up. I needed this day alone. I straightened my hair, applied my makeup, put on my black leather pleated skirt with black opaque tights, and a black button down shirt that I tucked in my skirt. I also decided to wear my black heels today. I grabbed my coat and head downstairs to go out for the day. I needed to be alone.

"Hey!! Where are you going it's 930am? Come have breakfast with us." BJs voice called me from the kitchen.

I walked over to have a better view of the kitchen. There Nick was with Angel and BJ. Nick totally disregarded me. He didn't acknowledge me. He just kept sipping his coffee, and reading the news paper.

"Yeah, come join us. Beej made tons of food" Angel said happily.

I shook my head " No, thanks. I am just going to head out into town for a bit. You need anything?"

"Nope" Angel replied

"We have everything right in front of us. Sometimes that's all we need is what is right in front of us." BJ said

"Weirdo" whispered Angel. BJ just shrugged.

I knew what she meant. They must know, which is weird because why are they still being nice to me? I took one last look at Nick's beautiful face. He won't look up. I nodded and left.

I drove, and I drove for hours. I drove no where. I finally stopped at the diner that Nick and I grabbed lunch at when we went tree hunting. I sat there for hours too, just drinking tons of coffee.

Here I am sitting watching families, and couples pass by. I want that. I long for that. I thought about having that with Aaron, and I couldn't. I only seen Nick. Me and Nick. He made his plea for me. He fought for me. He is willing to risk everything for me. I need him, he's the only one I want. I need to do this. I got up in a rush, put on my coat, and paid my bill.

I drove like a maniac to the house. I wish there was cell service, I would of called Nick. Then I remembered I didn't even have his number. I finally got to the house. I walk in and all the light's are shut off.

"Angel! BJ! Nick! Aaron" I call.

No answer.

I heard banging and music coming from upstairs. I decided to go up the stairs and follow the music. Weirdly, it was coming from room. I quietly open up the door, and there was Aaron in our bed banging the hell out of some girl. I couldn't see her face.

"Oh shit!" I yelled.

They both jumped as if they were scared. Now I seen her face, it was Hannah.

"Oh My God! Baby!! I am so sorry!!" Aaron jumped out of bed, grabbed his boxers and ran towards me.

Hannah laid there in utter shock. Honestly, I wasn't bothered. A little shock, but not hurt. I came here to find my love.

"Its okay" I whispered

"Wait...Wh- What?" Aaron asked concerned

"I said it is okay. I can't be mad with you." I replied

"Baby, your so understand. Your the one I love. This is a lapse of judgment." He said as if he was out of breathe.

"Umm? excuse me?" Hannah chimed in.

Aaron put out his hand, as if to tell her enough. Hannah did just that. She sat there in silence.

"Aaron, I came here to tell you. I can't be with you. It's not because of this. I can't even be upset with you. I've been sleeping with Nick, since the third day of being here. I love him, he loves me. I love you too, but I love you as a friend. I am sorry. So sorry." I said as I took off my engagement ring.

"Are you fucking serious? You and Nick? I love you" Aaron said starting to get heated

I placed my ring in his hands " No you don't love me because if you did you wouldn't be in bed with Hannah. If I truly loved you I wouldn't have slept with Nick. You know this. I am comfort for you, as you are for me, and nothing more.

Tears ran down Aaron's face "I love you."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away, and he touched my faced gently.

"Nick's not here. He left for the airport an hour ago. He said something came up with the band, but now I know the truth. You may still be able to catch. You should go, Ari"
said Aaron

"Thank you. Good Luck." I said as I walked away

"You too" he whispered

As I walked down the stairs to leave, I heard Hannah and him screaming. Good Luck to Aaron, he is going to need it.
Chapter 14 by PrincessErica
Here I stand at the airport. Pushing my way through the crazy crowded. Note to self, never travel the day after Christmas. I even bought myself a last minute ticket to Tennessee. Just in case. I looked at my watch. 30 minutes to Nick's flight left. I hurried through crowded. I finally got to the right terminal. I scanned around. No Nick. I had to born that plane somehow. Even though my ticket said I wasn't set to leave for another 5 hours. I went on the boarding line. I gave my ticket nonchalantly to the stewardess. She looked at the ticket, then me.

" You flight is later, hunny." said the chubby Hispanic woman.

"I know, I just need to get on this plane. See my ex boyfriend's brother is on this plane, and I love him, and I need to tell him that. So please let me on." I begged

The woman's mouth hung open " As interesting as this sounds. I can't"

I didn't care I pushed passed her, and the crowded of people walking down the long ramp into the plane. I heard her call after, and call for security. I had to make this fast. I got in the plane. I couldn't see him because there were a lot of people standing up, putting there things away.

I turned around and grabbed the speaker " Hello"

Everyone stopped and stared.

I continued " Hello, my name is Arielle. I am looking for a man named Nick Carter on this flight. I can't see you through all this craziness. I wanted to tell you. I chose you. I love you. Your the one I want. I am not scared anymore." I was crying again.

Just then Nick appeared making his way through the people.

He smiled " Hey"

"I love you" I said as I grabbed him and kissed him.

After a few moments, we pulled away and looked at each other. We ignored the crazy stares from the other passengers.

"What happen?" He asked out of breathe from the kiss

"I was scared to ruin your life. I couldn't live without you. I went to go tell Aaron the truth and found him in bed with Hannah. It's fine because I was there to tell him it was over." I said

" Oh now I know what Angel meant." Nick said

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Never mind, I do think we should finish the rest of the holiday out in Tennessee" He said

I nodded " I agree, but my all my stuff is at the house. I left in a rush."

"It's okay, we will send for them."

I nodded in a agreement. We kissed again. Soon after security came. After a few minutes, of begging and pleading they let me off the hook. They also made me stay on the flight because they had an extra seat.

I was excited for what the future held.
Chapter 15 by PrincessErica
Author's Notes:
Christmas Day 2015
Things have changed so much in the past year. I moved to Tennessee with Nick. I opened up my own practice there. Nick and I even got married 3 months back. It was nothing crazy. Just a few people. The other backstreet boy's and their wife and kids, my best friend Mallory, Angel, her fiancée and BJ. We invited Aaron, but of course he didn't show. It was perfect.

Nick and Aaron just started talking and texting again last month. I was happy for them. They agreed to rent the same house again this year. I felt it was a little too soon, but Nick's face was so happy. I couldn't fight him on it.

Nick and I arrived last night along with Angel and BJ. Aaron and Hannah still weren't here. Yes, Aaron and Hannah have been together since that night a year ago. I was happy for him.

Nick, Angel, and BJ were in the kitchen making a turkey. I stood in the living room, by the fire place. The smell of turkey made me nauseous these days. I guess that's what 6 weeks of pregnancy does to you. I wore a black leather, long sleeve, peplum blouse, a long, black pencil skirt, black stockings, and my Jimmy Choo heels. Pregnant and all I made sure not one hair was out of place, and not one smudge of make up on my face. Some things do never change.

"Hello, Arielle" the voice behind me said.

I turned to see Aaron standing there in a cream colored sweater and demin jeans.

"Hey Aaron, how are you?" I asked walking close to him

"Fine, you?" He asked

"Wonderful" I smiled

"Um..I actually came to ask you if you wanted a class of champagne. Hannah bought a bottle" Aaron said

"I can't, but thanks." I smiled again

Aaron nodded as if he got my drift "Oh, Congrats! That will be one smart, gorgeous, talented baby."

"Thank you." I said

Aaron went to turn away but he stopped and turned back around

"I really did love you. But I am happy now. I want you to know that." he said matter of factly

"Good, I am so glad." I said sincerely

Nick, Angel, BJ, and Hannah gathered in the living room with us. Hannah and I nodded at each other with smirks. They all came in holding a glass of champagne. Nick also holding a glass of water with lemon that he handed to me.

Nick cleared his throat " I want to give a toast. A quick toast. I am so happy we are back here. Another chance to rebuild our relationships. My family, I love you. Let's make 2016 the year of the Carters."

"Cheers" everyone clinked the glasses and said in unison.

I watched Nick smiling and talking to his brother and sisters. I loved seeing his happiness when he was with them. Nick didn't think they all be together again for awhile. Nick worked hard the past month with his brother. He is really is the rock of this family. The stone. The foundation that keeps them coming back.
End Notes:
My first very fan fic. Hope everyone enjoys. Feed back will be great!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11195