When I Think About You by ajsmyreasony
Summary: What do you do, when you are living with the one person you think about everyday?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5587 Read: 343 Published: 04/19/15 Updated: 04/19/15
Story Notes:
So like most of what I'm posting right now this is an oldie I wrote it when I was 17.... I edited but didn't change much. I hope this is ok.

1. When I Think About you by ajsmyreasony

When I Think About you by ajsmyreasony
Hello!!! My name is Shyisha, and I want to tell you a story, it happened only a few days ago so it’s still fresh in my mind. Let me start by telling you about how and where I live.
I live with some one I’m sure you all know very well, his name is Brian Littrell. I’m sure you’re all thinking the same thing “how in Gods name did this girl get to live with him?” Am I right? Well here’s how...I lived next to the Littrells all my life in Kentucky of course, Brian well Brian wasn’t my best friend in the world but he was a good friend in fact often he introduced me to new people as his “Lil sister”.... do you know how much it sucks to be introduced as some ones “Lil sister” when you have had the biggest crush on this person for as far back as you can remember. Let me tell you it’s not the greatest feeling in the world, but I haven’t heard him do it since I came to live with him now I’m just “Shy-Shy” or Shyisha to every one. I’m sorry I’m getting ahead of my self here back to why I’m here. Well last year I finished school I was aloud you graduate early. See I’m what most people call a Nerd, Bookworm, Geek. My name really fits me I’m very shy I mean I’ve been here for almost 10 months and I’m still shy around the rest of the guys. Oh I did it again I’m sorry now for real how did I come to live with Brian. Well seeing as I was able to graduate early I’m still only 17 I was accepted to Florida State collage it’s hard work but I always love work. My parents were not about to let me go that far away that young, this is where Brian comes in. My mom talked to his mom who talked to him and here I am under the care of the hottest man alive (I think any way). So that’s how I got here. I remember the day Brian picked me up sit back and let me tell you.

**Flash back**
(Shy’s point of view)

As I stepped off the plane that took me from Kentucky to Florida I looked around looking for Brian he was supposed to pick me up I haven’t seen him in 2 years maybe he’s changed I thought to my self still looking. About ten minutes later I saw him he looked just the same. I slowly made my way over to him,
“Brian?” I whispered shyly

“Yes.” he sighed
“Brian it’s me Shy” I smiled
“Shy-Shy? Is that really you?” He asked shocked. I smiled brightly and nodded my head.
“Oh my god girl look at you” he picked me up and spun me around
“ Brian!!!!” I shrieked. As he spun me. Finally he put me down
“Boy have you changed.... your braces there gone... your hair what did you do.”
“Brian stop I just cut it’s been this way for so long over a year don’t make a fuss” I blushed
“Ok...ok just give me a hug.” he opened his arms to me as I stepped in to them he tightened them around me. I was lost in his smell oh God just being this close to him made me weak in the knees.

(End flash back)

So from that day on I lived with Brian. He introduced me to everyone well every one but Kevin I knew him. Now ten months later I was going crazy every day I wanted Brian more I loved him more he was driving me crazy. I would go to school and come home and if he was home he would cook dinner if he wasn’t I would just mope around the house. Out of the ten months I’ve been here Brian’s been gone five, not all at the same time but on and off. He just came back from the last show here in Florida a week ago. I couldn’t wait for him to come home he had been gone for 2 months. It was now Christmas I was off from school for 3 weeks so we had all that time to spend together, well ok he would be out with all his friends so I had all the time to well just see him, be around him.
Let me take you back to the day Brian came home. I think that is the best place to start.
“Charlie he comes home today what am I going to do Char. I want him so bad” I whined over the phone to my cousin Charlie who was the only person who knew about my Brian crush.
“Tell him, let him know.” she said like is was so simple.
“Oh yeah Char I’ll be like HI Bri how was the tour I missed you. Want to have sex? Come on Char I can’t even sit in the room when they talk about sex” I blushed thinking of some things AJ has said.

“ I don’t mean come out and say it like that show him.”
“How?”
“Well first dress different get out of the baggy jeans and t-shirt, and make up wear some not a lot just enough. When you’re around him don’t be so stiff when you walk try to sway your hips.”
“That’s not me though.”
“Yes it is just find that you.”
“Char I can’t!”
“Yes you can now go he’s coming home soon.”
“Thanks Char” I whined.
“Bye shy.”
“Bye” I hung up. Sighing I went to my closet grabbing a tank top and cut off jeans throwing them on I took out my make up. Taking my hair and putting it up in a bun I looked in my mirror.
“God how does Britney Spears do it?” I hissed to my self-figuring there was nothing I could do and forgetting about it I went down stairs. I was crazy to think Brian would ever look at me as any thing more then the lil girl next door I mean. Next to his last girlfriend I looked like a dog.... ok who am I kidding next to a dog I look like a dog. When I got down stairs the house didn’t look clean enough for Brian’s return. I started in the kitchen then dinning room, den and finally, the bathroom. I was still in there when I heard the door open and Brian come into the house.
“Hey Shy...I’m home! You here?” I heard him yell. I got up off the floor and started to walk out. I passed the long mirror on the way out “shit” I growled looking at my self. My hair had somewhat falling out of place and I just looked bad. Cringing at my appearance. I took a deep breath.
“In here Bri” I yelled out walking to the front of the house.
“Hey girl” he smiled
“Hi Bri” I said shyly
“Don’t I even get a hug?” he whined
“You don’t want one I’ve been cleaning all night”
“Just give me a hug,” he demanded playfully. I walked up to him and gave him a small hug.
“ What was that give me a real hug” he pulled me back to him tighter. When I pulled away I felt a blush creep up into my cheeks but Brian just smiled.
“So have you been good while I was gone?” he laughed.

“Yes” it was a simple answer but it took a lot for me to say it to him.
“How’s school?”
“Good I have off for 3 weeks”
“ Great we can spend time together there are some great parties to hit.” my insides were doing flip-flop
“ I’m not much of a party goer I have studying to do any way” I clamed, but I was screaming at my self “This is what you want why are you throwing it away?”
“Oh come on Shy...just have fun all you do is work it’s Christmas break live a lil”
“ I don’t know how all I’ve ever done is work and study” I ran up to my room. I was embarrassed here I was 17 years old and I’ve never done any thing but study. Brian was right I need to live but I didn’t know how. When I got up to my room I grabbed my new book and laid on my bed opening it to the last read page. About ten minutes latter Brian came up knocking on my door.
“Come in” I whispered
“Shy-Shy I’m sorry I didn’t mean to up set you.” Brian said sadly.
“No you didn’t its just well you know how it was back home.”
“So come out with me tomorrow? AJ wants to go clubbing come with us.”
“ I don’t think so” I shook my head at him.
“ Oh come on if you don’t like it I’ll take you home I promise” he smiled sweetly, so sweetly.
“ How would I get in?”
“You worried to much...you’ll be with me... with me you can get any where. Please?”
“Ok fine...” I gave up finally at least I would be spending some time with him.
“GREAT!” He said excitedly.
After that we ordered pizza and stayed up watching some movies till I fell asleep. I woke up while Brian was carrying my up stairs to bed. “What are you doing?” I asked sleepily.
“Taking you to bed.”
“Thanks” I whispered burying my head in to his neck. Carrying me the rest of the way and laying me down when we got to my bed “Goodnight Shy” he whispered.

“Night Bri” I mumble back as he turned to walk out. “Brian?” I called
“Yeah Shy?” he turned to look at me.
“ I’ve missed you. I know it’s weird but can you sleep in here to night?”
“Sure I’ll make a bed on the floor”
“No Bri sleep up here with me please”
“You sure shy?”
“Yeah” I moved over so he could get in next to me. We both got comfy with Brian’s arm draped around me lightly, not holding me just kind of some place to put it. I didn’t sleep at all with Brian this close. All I kept doing was in hailing his sent taking in deep breaths. Finally Brian woke up around 10.
“Hey Shy-Shy” he sheepishly smiled.
“Hey Bri” I weakly gave one back.
“How long have you been up?”
“Not long” I lied.
“Come on lets get up” he sat up in the bed waiting for me to move.
“I’m just going to lay here for a few more minutes ok” I told him while he got up out of the bed.
“ You feeling ok?” he asked putting his hand to my forehead
“I’m fine”
“Ok I’ll make breakfast come down in a few”
“ Ok” I smiled at him as he left my room and I closed my eyes breathing in his sent again. It lingered on my pillow. I was in a trance.
“SHYISHA are you coming?” Brian’s voice snapped me back.
“Huh?”
“I’ve been calling you for the last 5 minutes.”
“Sorry I was just somewhere else”
“Oh Shy-Shy got a crush”
“Did I say that?” I snapped
“Whoa down girl sorry” he laughed as I blushed.
“ So who is he?” he sat down next to me
“ There is no HE I don’t have a crush on any one”
“Oh come on please... it’s me Brian your big brother if you can’t tell me who can you tell?” he asked.
I sighed and frowned looking down at my feet. “No one” I mumbled getting up and leaving the room. I walked down stairs and sat at the table, Brian soon came down and we ate in silence. Brian never brought it up again.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I was getting ready to go out with AJ and Brian. I was wearing something I never though I would put on it was something Charlie sent me when I first moved here. It was a tight red tank top and short black skirt; I had my hair up in a twist and to finish it all black plat forms.
“ Shy come on AJ’s here” Brian yelled up the stairs. Taking a deep breath I stepped out my door and slowly made my way down the stairs.
AJ saw me first and his eyes kind of popped out of his head “holly shit Shy!” he shrieked I blushed. Brian came from around the corner I heard something break and looked up to find Brian with his mouth hanging open and glass around his feet. “Shy wow!” he chocked out
“Um thanks I guess.” I think I turned every shade of red.
After Brian cleaned up the glass we left for the club. It was tightly packed with every one on the dance floor. We found a table in the back and AJ was quickly off to find a few girls to dance with as me and Brian sat down.
“Come on Shy dance wit me?” Brian kept pressing me.
“Sorry I don’t know how” I yelled over the music.
“Do you want me to take you home?”
“ I could walk if I wanted to but I don’t” I explained, “ Go have fun” I pushed finally I got him to go out there and dance. As I watched I could feel my jealously wash over me.
“Stop it Shy it’s not like he’s yours” I scolded my self. I didn’t even notice AJ come sit down next to me.
“Hey Shy want to dance?” was what snapped me out off my thoughts of clawing the red head’s eyes out.
“No thanks AJ I think I’m going to go home just tell Brian for me.”
“ Want me to go get him?”
“ No I can walk” I stood up.
“ I’ll take you”
“ I’ll be fine AJ, just tell Bri I went home”
“ Ok if you’re sure”
“I’m sure” I smiled at him starting to walk away. I got through the crowed finally and began my walk home. Ten minutes latter I was walking in the door.

Back at the club Brian had come to sit with AJ. “Where’s Shy?”
“She went home.”

“She what?”
“She walked home ... I asked if she want me to get you or give her a ride but she wanted to walk.”
“You still should have gotten me.” Brian pouted.
“Why don’t you just go home you know you want to, she wants you home too” AJ smiled with a wink.
“What are you talking about?”
“Come on Brian I know you want her I mean just look at how you reacted to her tonight.”
“ So what you did too”
“ Yeah but I didn’t drop a glass and stand there with drool hang off my chin” he started to laugh.
“ I did not,” he demanded trying to hide the blush that was creeping up his cheeks.
“What ever Brian just go home.”
“ So what yeah I like her...”
“ LOVE her...” AJ cut in correcting him
“Fine love her, but to her I’m just a big brother there is nothing there.”
“Bri man a girl don’t get jealous because her brother is out there dancing with another girl.”
“When?”
“While you were out there you should have seen her she looked like she wanted to claw those girls eyes out special the red head’s.” AJ laughed at the shocked look on Brian’s face.
“My Shy-Shy?” Brian gasped
“Your Shy-Shy...go home already” he pushed Brian out of the chair.
“ Yeah ok ...but if your wrong I’ll kill you.” Brian hissed making his way through the crowed. Once out side he started his walk home.

I was at home lying in my bed dreaming, I did a lot of that lately. I may have been shy on the out side but my mind was open and free to dreaming and it’s mostly dreaming about Brian and his hands. I hadn’t even noticed that my hands had began to act out what I dreamt Brian’s were doing to me until another hand pull mine away from my self.
“Let me help you with that” Brian lust filled voice entered my ear.

“Oh please Bri” I moaned. He slowly leaned down and his lips met mine in a battle of passion. That’s when I realized this was not a dream. My eyes snapped open I quickly pulled back and now I was looking into Brian sparkling blue eyes “holy shit!” I shrieked.
“What?” Brian jumped back.
“ I thought...but...how...whe....oh God...” I stumble over my words.
“Shy calm down...I’m sorry I never should have come in here...I’m sorry” he blushed getting up he looked at me one more time before he walked out.
How long was he here what did he see what did he hear...oh God. I slowly got up and made my way to Brian’s room right down the hall. “Brian can I come in” I don’t know how he heard me I said it so softly but he did.
“ Yes Shyisha” he gowned. Great he only calls me Shyisha if something is wrong.
“Brian?” I whispered
“hhhmmm?”
Felling real bold and trying to act like Char told me. Like what would she do if this were her. I wanted him so badly and he DID come to me so I think that meant he wanted me too some how right? “ Why’d you leave me like that you shouldn’t offer things you won’t give” I turned to look at him “ I’m going down stairs if you want or need me just come get me” I told him hoping he caught the double meaning of what I said cause I did not have the nerve to give him any more invites. Walking in to the den I saw in only one and a half days we had made a mess, that and when I’m nervous I clean. Turning on the CD player I started to clean also losing my self in the music and kind of cleaning to the beat. I was down there for 20 minutes before I heard his voice “ I thought you didn’t know how to dance?” Brian asked standing at the door.
“I’m just moving to the music... come dance with me Bri.” ok how the hell did that come out of my mouth. I reached my hand out for him to take but instead of pulling him to me he pulled me to him. “When did you become so...”
“Not shy?” I finished his statement for him.
“Yeah”
“When I saw something I wanted.” where the hell was this coming from? I pressed agents him, I could feel his hardness press back to me. “Is that for me?” Ok this is not me who took over my body? I leaned in and whispered in to his ear. He began to pull away but I pulled him back. “ If I don’t go now I won’t be able to leave” he pulled away again.

“Please don’t go,” I pleaded
“Shy this is wrong…I shouldn’t have come back down here... if your mother knew what I was planning she would kill me.”
“ My moms not here I am”
“Shy you’re like my lil sister... I should be keeping guys like my self away from you.” I was still close to him our hip touching. I rubbed my leg up on him asking, “ You still want to stay away from me?”
“Oh shit Shy...don’t , stop!”
“ You really want me to stop?”
“No”
“Then why should I?”

“Y-y-y-you have to... oh damn Shy”
“ Brian please I want this and it looks like you do too please don’t push this away” I stepped back looking at my feet thinking if he pushed me away how would I face him in the morning. When Brian grabbed my hand “what...!” I gasped as he pulled me up the stairs.
“ I’m going to make this perfect for you...just wait right here I’ll come get you in a second.” he softly pecked my lips then slipped into his room. I was left standing there every ounce of courage out of me now not that I had any to begin with that was some one else now I was back.
Like he promised he came out of his room only seconds later. He silently took my hand and guided me in to the room. My eyes widened to the lack of light. A shimmering glow of candles the only way we were able to see.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Brian asked I shook my head for him and he took my hand and lead me deeper into the room so we were now standing in the middle.
“ Don’t be afraid of me baby I won’t hurt you...if you want to stop just tell me we’ll stop...trust me” he said like a soft breeze in my ear then started to kiss down my neck.
“ I trust you” I got out before a moan. He slowly kissed down my neck to my shoulder then a cross the top of my chest to the other shoulder and back up to my neck and finally my ear “ lift up your arms” he commanded. I did as I was told and he took the hem of my shirt in his hands and pulled it up over my head to reveal my now half naked body. Brian took in a sharp breath. I went to cover my self up.

“No!” he quickly snapped then added, “Let me to look at you”. I blushed as he took my hands and brought them to my side, he laughed slightly “Where’d the Shy go that was here before?”
“She’s out leave a message maybe she’ll get back to you” I tried to smile. Brian laughed then he’s face went serious “your sure right?”
“Brian yes I’m sure” I answered
“ I just don’t want you regretting any thing in the morning.”
“ I could never regret being with you” I said in a hush voice, “but I am nervous,” I told him truthfully
“Don’t be I’m right here to guide you.” he promised.
“ Thank you” I leaned up and softly kissed his lips.
He took my hand and walked over to the bed “lay down” once again I did as I was told and he crawled in after me lying on his side. He was making small circles around my belly button with his fingers “ you get more beautiful every time I look at you.” he smiled before dropping his head and kissing where his finger lined. He moved up my body leaving a hot trial of kisses along the way. When he came to my breasts he kissed around but never touching the most sensitive part doing the same to the other.
“ Bri please” I whimpered. He gave me a soft smile before returning back to his kissing this time when he reached the stiff peak he suckled like a baby to a bottle. His hand rubbed softly around the other one using his thumb to stimulate the hardened bud. Soon switching sides “OH” I arched up into his mouth and palm. Once again he moved his kisses down. When he got to the band of my boxers his fists grabbed the sides of them slowly shimmering them down till they fell in a pile on the floor. Now that Brian was at my feet he started to kiss up from my toes to my upper leg right next to my hot center, he quickly flicked his tongue out swiftly sending it in side of my folds. I arched up at the sensation “OH shit!” I squealed

“ Oh my girl likes that?” he smiled up at me. I just pushed my head into the pillow under it as he began to move down my other leg much to the way he moved up the first one. When he was done he crawled up my body in between my legs. “ Bend your knees up hunny” he instructed I did I as told . “ Your not frightened are you?” Brian whispered looking up into my eyes I just shook my head no as he lowered his kissing the inside of my thigh. Soon the only place left untouched was my moist folds. As his head came closer to them I felt his hot breath on me I squirmed in the bed to try and get closer to him. Brian’s hand grabbed my hips to keep me still only seconds before his hot wet mouth met my hot wet center.
“Oh” I gasped it seemed to be the only sound I could make as I grabbed the sheets at the new sensation. This heat ran through me as his tongue worked it’s magic. Once in awhile his tongue would dart in and out of my opening. Once it found my clit his mouth closed around it sucking and flicking. I was finding it hard to breath “Brian...please” I griped the sheets in my fists so tight my knuckles were turning white.
“What baby? Tell me what you want” he barley lifted his head to look up at me.
“Don’t stop” I squealed. He laughed slightly but continued. This tingling started in my fingertips and went through me “OH God Brian!” I screamed as my whole body tensed up. I arched half way off the bed before my body slowly relaxed and I tried to catch my breath. Still in my high I didn’t notice Brian crawl back up my body till he was at my breasts softly kissing a trail. Another shock war ran through me as his tongue flicked the sensitive nub. Once I was able to breath normally again I locked eyes with him “ what did you do to me?” I gasped shocked at how he made me feel things I never though I would feel.
“Did you like that?” he had become level with my face
“Oh god yes” I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips on mine again slowly sliding his tongue to meet mine. I moaned into his mouth as his hands cupped my breast squeezing it “Brian” I pushed him back
“Yeah” he placed his hands on either side of my head putting all his weight on them
“ Let me return the favor” I shyly asked
“ Baby have you ever done that before?” I just looked at him. “Ok, ok stupid question. But really you don’t have to.” he rubbed my cheek with soft feather like motion.
“ I want to Bri” I leaned up and kissed his lips before rolling us both over. Brian’s eyes got big “ didn’t think I could do it did you?” I smiled down on him.
“Baby you don’t have to”
“ Bri I want to...just...um...just” I stammered
“What?”
“Just tell me if I’m doing it ok...OK?”

“Baby” he began to say but I quickly took his lips with mine again to shut him up. I tried to pull away but Brian took my bottom lip nibbling it and keeping me in place… My hand slid between us trying to undo his belt having some difficulty I finally pulled away from him. I smiled at him and slid down so I was sitting on his legs. I got his pants unbuckled, after moving off of him I took his baggy jeans and slid them off finding he went with out any thing under. His cock was standing large and proud “holy shit!” I gasped at the sight then blushed realizing I had said that out loud. I looked down “it’s ok” Brian touched my cheek making me look at him. I leaned down and took his lips once more, moving away from his soft sweet lips I moved to his neck soon finding this to be a very sensitive part of his body. As a soft moan came from him I smiled to my self and traveled down kissing and licking my way down his scare. He took in a sharp breath. When I got to his hips I sucked on the soft skin. Moving more down south I got to his shaft stopping not sure what to do “ use your moth baby please” Brian squirmed. I slowly kissed the head then continued down the length of him. Licking my way back up till I got to the tip sucking it in I felt him wiggle under me. Taking him in further my tongue swirling around sucking softly.
“ That’s it baby suck me” he hissed I was shocked at his bluntness but continued. I went until he was finally filling my mouth as much as I could take
“Oh shit,” he cried out lifting his hips to me. The harder I sucked the more he moved the more he moved the harder I sucked. “Oh shit baby...stop” he body tensed like mine did before I knew what that meant, his hands started to pull my head up to get me to stop. I shook my head no.
“Baby I’m gonna cu....” and before he could finish his statement his salty juices filled my mouth. I licked and swirled my tongue till he was clean. Satisfied I clean him well enough I crawled up to be level with his lips again.
“Where did you learn that?” it was this turn to gasp for air. I smiled shrugging my shoulders “that was amazing!” he closed his eyes I blushed. Resting my head on his chest I also closed my eyes
“ I’m sorry if I sacred you I didn’t mean to be so blunt” he brushed my hair back out of my eyes.
“It’s ok I was just shocked”
“ Come here baby” he lifted my head to him capturing my lips and sliding over me. I could feel his manhood press into my leg as he leaned into the kiss. Breaking away he looked into my eyes “are you ready?” he asked

“ Yes” I whispered closing my eyes. He moved a little so he was directly over me. Taking my hands into his he pressed into me. I took in a sharp breath as the pain ran through me and he stopped “do you want me to stop?” I was unable to speak so I just shook my head no. When he was finally in he stopped moving again
“Are you ok?” I shook my head yes and with soft slow strokes he began to move. When the pain died out I started to move with him.
“Your so tight baby” he moaned
“Faster Brian” I cried moving my legs around his hips. He picked up his pace and plunged deeper into me.
“Oh Brian” I tightened my grip on his shoulders as we moved as one. I felt my body tense and that tingling feeling in my fingers again “ Brian I’m cumming!” I through my head back felling Brian swell more in side of me.
“Cum for me baby girl” he commanded and slammed into me.
“Briaaannnnn!!!” I screamed as I hit my peak. One last thrust and Brian emptied him self into me calling my name. After his movement slowed to a stop he buried his face in to the side of my neck. He stayed there even after he pulled out. When I got my breath back I opened my eyes “Brian?” I barley said
“Yes baby?”
“Can I stay with you tonight I don’t want to go back to my room?”
“No....”
“Oh” I paused to take a deep breath so I didn’t burst into tears. “ I’ll see you in the morning” I chocked out getting up.
“Where are you going?” Brian grabbed my arm
“ To my room you said I couldn’t stay here?” I went to grab my shirt wanting to get out quickly so I could go cry my self to sleep.
“ Oh no baby I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry. I should have thought about what I was saying what I meant was... You can’t just stay here tonight I want you to stay here forever... I want you here every night so I can hold you, make love to you, see your face when I wake up...will you stay here tonight?” he had pulled my to face him now so I was looking in his eyes and saw the truth of his words. I had to stop the shocked gasp that almost left my mouth never did think he felt this way.
“ No I’ll stay with you always” I smiled at him as he pulled me back down to curled next to him.
End Notes:
So there you Go I hope you enjoyed, I think i now have one story for each of the guys except Nick... maybe he's next :) Let me know what you think.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11362