Ghost of the Theater by Jannika
Summary: This fiction is about how Nick ended up to be Ghost of the Theater and how he said goodbye to love of his life Anne-Marie Millon.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 17968 Read: 8565 Published: 09/06/15 Updated: 09/06/15

1. Chapter 1 by Jannika

2. Chapter 2 by Jannika

3. Chapter 3 by Jannika

4. Chapter 4 by Jannika

5. Chapter 5 by Jannika

6. Chapter 6 (To over age 18) by Jannika

Chapter 1 by Jannika
My name is Nick Carter. You might now me from band called The Backstreet Boys. I’m now ghost in the Theater. Love of my life’s fiancé murdered me with his right hand man. I want to tell you all how I ended up like this.
It was 2010. I was just rehearse with other guys to our first acting in theater. It was musical of course. I was playing this guy called Toby. I had these odd looking clothes like I was back in 1930. It was about this one boy who was poor and didn’t have money so he lived on street.
It was January’s 30th. I just had my birthday and turn to 30. I was going to sing my part, but then I see most beautiful young woman in earth. I couldn’t put my eyes away from her. Her name is Anna-Marie Millon. She is so beautiful. She got brown long hair and blue eyes. Brian walked towards me and snaps his finger.
“Nick? Hello? What is it? You ok, man?” he asked and I shake my head for bit and then looked at him.
“Sorry. I forget the lyrics. What are those again?” I said and looked at Brian.
Brian looks at the way where I was looking and then smiles. “Right... Forgot the lyrics… You were checking out that chick.” Brian said and pointed Anna-Marie.
“No I didn’t. I just forget the lyrics.” I said.
“Alright. Just focus, okay? Your first words are: I’m poor boy on the street.” Brian said.
“Boy? I’m not a boy. Why I can’t just sing, I’m poor man on the street?” Nick asked.
“Cause it’s about boy. Don’t blame me about lyrics.” Brian said and left backstage.
I turned around to see Anna-Marie, but she wasn’t there anymore. I looked around and couldn’t see her everywhere. I walked to backstage and looked everywhere there and still no sight of her. I walked to couch, where is my coat and script. I sat down and started to read lyrics.
“I have 4 weeks practice my lines, Michael. How you think I’m going to remember these?” woman’s voice heard behind the curtains behind me. Would it be her? I looked on the mirror and there she was. Arguing with this one man who seemed to be very not good-guy. I spied them and listen what they were talking.
“Babe I help you. And there’s prompter too to help. You are going to be great.” Michael said and was touching Anne-Marie’s cheek.
“I’m so nervous. I never been this nervous. Please, Michael. I need some my own time.” Anne-Marie said and was now walking this way.
I pretend to read my scripts. I saw her walk next to me to another couch. I looked behind the curtains and saw Michael to be gone. Then I put my look back to her. Should I say something? Just say something.
“You really never loved me. You are so selfish, Anton. You broke those promises you promise.” Anne-Marie said and was reading her script.
“Then I’ll try to be more unselfish.” I said and looked at Anne-Marie.
She stood up quickly and looked my way.
“Jesus mother fucker… You scared hell out of me.” Anne-Marie said.
“I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.” I said and stood up.
“Who are you?” Anne-Marie asked and looked at me.
“I’m Nick. I’m acting in this one play about poor boy, who lives on street.” I said and smiled.
“Oh.” It was only word she said.
“I’m still so sorry I scared you. I thought you saw me. I was sitting right there.” I said and pointed another couch.
“I must be in my thoughts. I have this one play too in 4 weeks and I just got new lines.” Anne-Marie said.
“May I?” I asked and pointed at her script. She handed it to me and I started to look at them.
“Wow. There’s lots of lines to practice for 4 weeks.” I said and looked surprised.
“Yeah. Director thinks old ones are not enough sexual.” Anne-Marie said.
“Sexual?” I questioned and looked at her.
“Mhm. Look at page 12.” Anne-Marie said. I turn pages and found page 12.
“ Let’s see. Oh my God. You have to do these on stage front of audience?” I asked and looked at her.
“Yes but not for real.” Anne-Marie said and smiled.
“Oh… I just thought cause here is reading ”I was reading smiling and suddenly she took script away from my hands.
“No. Don’t say it. Give me that back.” Anne-Marie said and puts script away.
“Sorry.” I said and smiled.
“So… I guess we are going to see a lot around here.” she said and smiled.
“Yes we do. I leave in 4 weeks with my band mates. We need to go studio to make some new music.” I said and smiled.
“Wait… Music? So you are not actor?” Anne-Marie asked.
“I’m an actor and a singer. Now we are doing this musical play. It’s really good.” I said and smiled at her.
“That is very interesting. I’m acting this woman who got difficulties with her marriage and then she falls in love with this another man. And then her husband get jealous and start to…” Anne-Marie said and suddenly we hear Michael’s voice.
“Anne-Marie?” Michael called and then he walks to us. He sees me and looks at me disgust look on his face.
“Hey honey. What is it?” Anne-Marie asked.
“Your manager is here. She wants to see you.” Michael said and was still looking at me.
“Babe… This is Nick. He’s acting in this one play here in Theater.” Anne-Marie said.
“Nice to meet you, Michael.” I said and offer my hand to him, but he didn’t shake it.
“Nick… May I say something for you?” Michael said and looked at me.
“Sure. What?” I said and wonder.
“If I see you near my fiancé again, I’ll kill you.” Michael said.
“We were just talking, man.” I said and smiled.
“Babe that is enough. Nick has been just friendly to me.” Anne-Marie said.
“I don’t want you to hang with him. I know what he’s thinking.” Michael said.
“Oh yeah? What am I thinking?” I asked and looked bit pissed.
“To get to her pants.” Michael said.
“Is that so? Well let me tell you something straight. I don’t fuck taken women.” I said and left.
“We are not done, Mr. Nick. Come back.” Michael said and walked after me.
“I think we are.” I said still keep walking out.
“I said we are not done.” Michael said and stopped me against the wall.
“Get off me or I’ll swear God…” I said and looked pissed at him.
“You what? Kill me?” Michael asked and looked at me.
“Not he. We are.” I heard Howie’s voice and I looked behind Michael.
“You got pack ups.” Michael said and turns around to see 3 other guys standing behind him.
“You might want to back off, dude.” AJ said.
I didn’t want to see how this ends and I left to my own tour bus. I locked doors and windows so no one couldn’t come in my bus, but only my driver. I lay down on couch and started to look ceiling. I couldn’t stop thinking of Anne-Marie. I hoped she is going to be fine. How she can be engaged man like Michael? So much of hate and angry on him. I looked at the clock and it was becoming 6pm. It’s dinner time, but I wasn’t hungry. I started to close my eyes for minute and then there was knocking on my bus door. I stood up and walked closer to door.
“Who is it?” I asked and waited answer.
“It’s Brian. Open up.” Brian said. I opened the door and saw Brian there with other guys.
“I want to be alone, guys.” I said and I was about to close the door, but Brian doesn’t let me.
“We need to talk. You get almost beat up there cause of this girl.” Brian said.
“I had everything control. Now please leave me alone.” I said.
“No. You come eat with us and we talk about this.” Brian said.
“I’m not hungry.” I said and closed the bus door.
“Nick? Don’t do this. Let us help you. You are like a teenage girl crush on this prince Charming.” Brian said, but I just didn’t want to talk to them.
I heard them to leave and I was finally alone. I opened my fridge and took beer. I sat my couch and put TV on. There was coming football and I started to watch it. It took maybe 15 minutes and there was knocking on my door again. I wasn’t going to open it. I didn’t want to talk to no one.
“Nick?” I heard familiar voice. It was Anne-Marie.
“Brian send me here.” she said.
I stood up and opened the door and she was standing there.
“Hi. You are the last person I was going to see behind my bus door.” I said and smiled.
“Enough with bullshit, Nick. We can’t see each other again. Michael is going to kill you.” she said.
“Anne-Marie… I ask only friendship.” I said and looked at her.
“I still think it’s not good idea.” she said.
“Fine. If you want that.” I said and looked at her.
“You know I don’t. But it’s good for you. It keeps you safe.” Anne-Marie said.
“Safe from Michael? I don’t afraid of him. If I die then I die.” I said and started to be selfish.
“You are just like Anton in my play. Except Anton is Julie’s husband and you are not my husband.” she said.
“Sorry if I’m so selfish, but it’s not going to be my fault if I die. Michael is bad guy.” I said.
“I don’t want anybody die cause of me. May I come in and talk about this?” she said and sighed deeply.
“Would that be bad idea?” I asked and looked at her to her eyes. Her eyes were so amazing.
“If we stand here and let everybody to see us is bad idea.” She said.
I stand back and let her come in and closed the bus door.
“Have a sit. Want some drink?” I said when I walked to my bus kitchen.
“Water sounds good.” she said and sat down on couch.
I took a glass and put in it some water and hand it to her.
“Thanks. Your bus looks great. I see you have xbox here.” she said and smiled.
“Yeah. I play a lot. Wanna play?” I asked and sat next to her and smiled.
“No. I’m not good with those kind of games. My fiancé won’t let me play those.” She said and smiled.
“Your fiancé is not here right now. And I need a friend who I can play with.” I said and kind of lied cause I usually played with Brian and AJ.
“Other boys doesn’t play?” She asked and looked surprised.
“Well sometimes they do, but not so much as I do.” I said and handed her game control.
“No. I said no. I’m not going to play.” She said and laughed bit.
“Oh come on. Wuss.” I said and smiled at her.
She looked at control for moment and then she took it.
“Fine. You are so mean.” she said and smiled.
“I can’t be that bad?” I said and joke.
“Okay, Nick. What we should play?” She asked.
“Battlefield.” I said and showed her a game.
“Oh no… You are good at it, right?” She asked and smiled.
“I might be. So what you say. Shall we play?” I asked and looked at her.
“I came here to talk.” She said and puts the control away.
“We can talk and play same time.” I said and smiled at her.
She looked at me and smiled. She’s so beautiful. She deserve so much more than Michael.
“Alright. Just one game.” She said and puts glass aside and takes control to her hands.
“Great. I promise to suck so you can win.” I said and smiled.
She kicked my shoulder when I was on my knees on the floor putting game in the xbox.
“Ouch. That hurt.” I said and laughed.
“You deserved it.” Anne Marie said and looked at me.
“I guess I did. I’ve been such a dick lately.” I said and looked at the TV.
I saw that she was looking at me while I was still looking at TV.
“Why you think that? I think you are very kind and nice guy, Nick.” She said and smiled.
I put my look on her and smiled.
“Thank you. I think the same about you, except you are not a guy. You are very beautiful girl. Very, very sexy too.” I said and she looked away.
“You should not say that, but thanks.” She said and looked at TV this time.
What was going on here now? Was she interested of me? I totally was now. I don’t afraid of Michael. If he kills me then it’s my destiny. She then put her look on me and smiles.
“Are we going to play or what?” She asked and smiled.
“Yeah. Yeah we are.” I said and I put game on.

We didn’t see time was going so fast and it was about to be 9pm. Anne-Marie was good with this game. She destroyed me couple times. I loved this chick. She’s like me but in female body. We still played some more until there was knocking on my bus door.
“Holy crap…” Anne-Marie said and looked at her watch.
“It’s alright. Let me go ask who it is.” I said and tried to calm her down.
“It’s 9pm, Nick. Michael is going to be sick of worried and first place he might look for me is from here. I know that.” she said panicking.
I looked at her and whispered to her. “Go back on the bus. I check who it is.” I said and tried to smile at her bit.
“If it’s Michael, he’s going to kill you.” She said worried.
Suddenly I hear only Brian’s voice.
“Nick. Yo. I see lights on. Open up.” Brian said.
“It’s only Brian.” I said and walked to door to open it.
“Is Anne-Marie here?” Brian asked.
“Maybe she is.” I said and looked at Brian who was standing there alone.
“Michael is looking for her. I might can cover for you both.” Brian said.
“We were just talking and played some xbox. That’s not forbidden.” I said and then I hear steps behind me.
“I should go before Michael find me here with you.” Anne-Marie said.
“I’ll take you to him, Anne-Marie.” Brian said friendly.
“Thank you, Brian. I had a fun, Nick. Have a good night.” She said and smiled.
“I had fun too. Maybe we can do this again someday.” I said and smiled.
“I hope so too. See you around.” Anne-Marie said and left with Brian.
I stayed there looking after them and Anne-Marie looked one more time behind her and waved at me. I waved back at her and smiled. Then they were gone. I don’t remember when I had this much fun. I was so going to see her again and have fun with her. And we did. In 2 weeks she came to my bus every day 6pm and we played Battlefield to 9pm. 3 hours row. Michael didn’t have no idea her fiancé was seeing me behind his back.

February 20th, 2010. It was the night when we kissed first time.
We were playing same game as we had past 2 weeks. She was enjoying destroy me. And I was enjoying her to destroy me. She laughed when she destroyed me by kicking my characters balls. Thank god that wasn’t real me. I looked at her when she was laughing. She was just playing and I couldn’t stop looking at her. She noticed me to look at her and she looks at me.
“Aren’t you going to play? You are going to lose.” She said and smiled.
“Sorry. I was just thinking to kiss you.” I said and she put her look away.
“Let’s just play and I leave, Okay?” She said and looked bit afraid.
“I don’t wanna play anymore. I rather kiss you.” I said and put my control away.
She then looked at me and she gulped. She wanted too. I got that feeling.
“You know we can’t. I’m engaged.” Anne-Marie said and stands up and is about to leave.
“Anne-Marie. Don’t go. I’m sorry I said that. Past these 2 weeks with you have been amazing. I think I’m falling in love.” I said and walked closer to her.
She looks at me and I look at her.
“It’s been really amazing. You are funny company, but I really can’t.” Anne-Marie said.
I then put her closer to me and kissed her. It took for couple seconds when she started to kiss me back. We walked back to couch and we make out there rest of the night. We were about to remove our clothes when her cell was beeping. It was alarm. She always put it when she had to go. I hate it. She took her cell and sighed deeply.
“I have to go.” she said and stood up.
“Too bad. I wish you weren’t engaged.” I said and looked at her.
“I wish that too.” She said and looks at me.
“I hope what we were doing isn’t going to make us stop seeing each other. I hope I see you tomorrow.” I said and smiled.
“We’ll see. Good night, Nick.” she said and left.
Chapter 2 by Jannika
I didn’t sleep at all last night. I was thinking about the kiss. I walked early to theater’s backstage and I saw Anne-Marie sitting alone in her room. I walked in and smiled. She still didn’t see me coming in. She looks so beautiful. How we are going to move on when I leave next week? I just stand there looking at her smile on my face. She sighs deeply and start to stretching her arms and legs. When she stands up and turns around, she seems me.
“Son of… What are you doing here?” She asked whispering.
“I just wanna know are you going to come tonight after what happened last night?” I asked and smiled.
“You should not be here. Michael might come here.” she said and whispered.
“I don’t care. I rather die than let him to be with you.” I said and I was about to kiss her, but she moves away.
“No. We can’t here. Last night was great but it can’t happen again.” She said and opens her closet door.
“Why? Cause of Michael?” I said and closed the door.
“Yea. Cause of him. Now please go, okay?” She begged.
“You don’t love him. You love me. I know that.” I said and touched her cheek gently.
She moves my hand away from her.
“Please… Not here. I come tonight to your bus. Please go now.” She said and looked at me.
“Alright. I wait for you.” I said and walked out of her room to my own closet room.

When I was about to close my closet door, AJ walks in and looks pissed.
“Well hi to you too, Bone. What you want?” I asked and sat down on couch.
“You are playing dangerous game, Nick. I search Michael and it doesn’t look good, man.” AJ said and shows some paper he was holding.
“You checked the man?” I asked and took papers from him.
“I’m sick of worried about you, man. He will kill you if you keep seeing her.” AJ said worry look on his face.
I looked at the papers and it really didn’t look good. This man has been arrested from murder his own parents and brother.
“It’s not my fault he’s like this man. I just seem to like Anne-Marie. No… I love her.” I said and looked at AJ.
“WHAT?! No! Nick! You are insane!” AJ snapped at me and shouted.
“She’s like me. She likes videogames and we have so much common. We had already kissed.” I said and gave papers back to him.
“No you didn’t. Did you two…?” AJ asked and looked at me.
“Almost. Her alarm went on and then she had to go. Bone… if I die then I die. At least I die in Love.” I said and went to bathroom.
“You are making big mistake, Carter!” He shouted after me.
I walked out of bathroom and looked angrily at him.
“You stay on my way! I don’t want you to others get hurt cause of me. I love this woman and no one can’t stop me to seeing her!” I shouted at AJ.
“I wish Kevin would be here with us. He knows what to do with you.” he said and left.
If Michael is that bad guy then why he’s out of jail? Did he escape? Did he get out for good behave? I had to talk to Anne-Marie about this tonight. She might don’t know what she is dealing with.
I was acting with guys today our play to audience. We finished and everyone was applause us. When I walked backstage, I was acting like I wasn’t paying any attention of Michael and Anne-Marie. I drunk my water bottle empty and walked to my tour bus. It’s so hard to be around a woman who I love. I know she loves me too. I sat down on couch and start to watch TV. I looked little outside through the window and saw Michael and Anne-Marie kissing near my bus. I hate it to see that. It was disgusting me. I open little window to hear them.
“Sorry I can’t be with you tonight. I didn’t know they need me to China today.” Michael said and was touching Anne-Marie’s cheek.
“It’s okay. I’ll be good. You know that.” she said and smiled.
“I’ll be back in 2 days. You are going to be great tomorrow. Good luck.” he said and gave her a deep kiss.
They were making out like a minute. Oh gosh. I couldn’t watch it anymore and I went to bed laying down. I closed my eyes and was focus on sleeping, but then there was knocking on my bus door. I took deep sigh and get up. Now I wanna be alone tonight. Don’t wanna see even Anne-Marie. I opened my bus door and there she was standing smiling.
“Hi.” she said happy.
“Hi.” I said, but didn’t smile.
“You okay?” she asked and looked at me worry look on her face.
“Yeah. You woke me up.” I said and lied.
“I’m sorry. I can come back tomorrow if you are tired.” she said and was about to go.
“Wait… I’m fine.” I said and sighed.
She moves back near and looks at me.
“Michael had to go China. Some business.” she said and smiled.
“Yeah I heard you two. And I did see too. You seem to like his tongue.” I said and walked inside to sit on couch.
She followed me and shut the door behind her.
“You were spied on us?” she asked and looked at me.
“That wasn’t first time I spied on you guys.” I said and watched TV.
She walks middle of me and TV.
“When?” she asked and looked at me little pissed.
“The day we met.” I said and looked at her.
“You are unbelievable.” She said and walked back and front in my bus.
“I liked you since I saw you that day. Is that wrong?” I asked and looked at her walking back and front.
“I don’t know what to do if Michael hears that.” she said nervously.
I stood up and walked to her and took her to big hug.
“It’s going to be fine. We get through this. I promise.” I said still hugging her.
“It’s not going to be fine. He’s going to kill you and I never going to forgive myself if something happens to you.” Anne-Marie said and that moment I knew she had feelings for me.
“I don’t let anything to happen to me. I promise.” I said and tried to make her understand that I wasn’t going anywhere.
“Stop promising anything. You know he’s dangerous.” she said and looked at me.
“I know. Friend of mine, AJ, searched him and told me that Michael murder his own parents and brother.” I said and she looked choked.
“What? I didn’t know that.” she said still on choked.
“Oh my God. He’s going to kill both of us if he knows we know.” I said and sat down on couch.
“Well we should not worried about it tonight.” she said and sit next to me and touched my hand.
“I really can’t think of anything else right now.” I said and left my head down looking my feet.
She lifted my head up and made me look at her. She little smiles and gives me gently kiss on my lips. I looked at her eyes and licked my lower lips to taste her kiss. She knows how to kiss a man. She goes to her back on the couch and started to open the buttons on her shirt slightly open. I think she’s trying to say “Come and get it, tiger.” I really wasn’t sure what to do. She’s getting married and maybe having babies with Michael. What I was to her? I began to see her lace bra and they were white. She noticed I saw it and she started to undress her skirt and she was now only half dressed. She gets up on her knees next to me and touched my tights. Oh my good buddy downstairs felt that. She started to kiss my neck by using her tongue. God she was so damn good, but then I moved her away and stood up.
“Nick? What is it? I thought you wanted this.” she said and was sitting on the couch.
“You don’t have no idea how much I want.” I said and looked at her.
“Then what’s the problem?” she said and walks towards to me.
“It’s just. You are engaged with Michael. I know the end you will be with him.” I said and sighed.
“No. I’m going to leave him and tell him it’s over when he gets back from China.” she said and touched my hands gently.
She really was going to do that? I have to be sure this isn’t a joke.
“You are going to do what?” I asked and looked down on her.
“I want to be with you, Nick. I start to have these feelings for you.” she said and looked up on me.
“Are you saying you love me?” I asked.
She only nodded and then she started to kiss me deeply. I kissed her back while we were walking to on bed making love. It was our first time. She was perfect and she was now totally mine. I’m not going to forget this day and night. Best day of my life.

22nd of February
Last night was unforgettable. Anne-Marie and I did it first time and it was so an amazing. I woke up in the morning and saw her next to me sleeping. She’s so beautiful when she sleeps. I didn’t want to wake her and I get up on bed to make her breakfast. I was only wearing boxers on purpose so she can wear my shirt. That is typical when 2 people are waking up after an amazing sex. Thank god I have stone and some eggs in my bus so I can make some omelet. I was cooking about 10 minutes and then I feel 2 hands around my body and I smiled.
“Morning sleepyhead. Want some breakfast?” I asked and smiled.
“Sounds good. I’m starving.” she said low voice like she was whispering.
I turned around and looked at her. She was wearing my shirt. I knew it.
“I see you find something comfortable on you.” I said and smiled at her.
“It was nearest cloth I found. And you look more sexier without anything on.” she said and gave me a kiss.
“Mhm… Well right back at you. Last night you were so hot.” I said and started to kiss her.
“I really like kiss for breakfast, but I rather have some real food.” she said and smiled.
I forgot the omelet on the stone and looked at it. It was burned.
“Son of…” I said and she started to laugh when she sat down around the table to looking at me.
“I promise you. I’m better cook than this. You put all my attention on you.” I said and smiled.
“So it’s my fault omelet burned?” she said and giggled.
“Yes it is your fault. And now I have to make new one without eggs.” I said and started to clean up small kitchen.
“We can share my omelet.” she said and smiled.
“Okay. Good I have bread, fruits and coffee.” I said and sat around the table.
“You are good cook. Next time I cook for you.” she said and gave me another half of her omelet.
“Next time?” I asked and looked at her smiling.
“Yeah. Maybe today when we are eating lunch.” she said and took some fruit and bread.
“Sounds like our plan today.” I said and smiled while taking coffee.
We talked some stuff while we were eating and we were having an amazing morning when there was knocking on my bus door.
“Why everybody is behind my door everyday knocking?” I questioned and walked to door.
“Who’s there?” I asked and waited answer.
“It’s Michael’s right hand. Miguel. Open up.”
Anne-Marie stood up and was scared as hell. I went to her and tried to call her down.
“Sssh. I’ll make him away.” I whispered to her.
“Open up or I break this door.” Miguel shouted and banged the door hard.
Anne-Marie was almost going to cry and run to bedroom and locked the door. This wasn’t going to be good. I took my other shirt on the couch and put it on before I walked back near my door.
“What you want?” I asked still not opening the door.
“Anne-Marie wasn’t in her bus tonight. I need to be sure she isn’t there.” Miguel said.
“I haven’t seen her. I know what is going to happen if I see her. I’ll die right?” I said and spoke to him through the door.
“Just open the door and let me check your bus. You don’t have anything to hide, right?” he asked and waited me to open.
I gulped and looked to bedroom door. We were trouble. It’s now or never, Carter. Think of something. I think for moment and then I got an idea.
“Sorry man.” I said and made fake cough.
“I’m very sick. I don’t want it to past no one. I have to stay away everyone as much as possible.” I said and then coughed much more to make him to believe.
“That really sounds bad, but I just still need to check the bus, Nick.” Miguel said.
He wasn’t going to give up. I didn’t have any choice, but the open the door. I opened the door and Miguel was standing there looking at me.
“Welcome to my castle.” I said and walked in Miguel behind me.
Miguel looks around and sees breakfast on the table with two plates.
“She’s here, is she?” Miguel asked and looked angry.
“I ate breakfast with my driver early this morning. I didn’t sleep at all last night cause of my cough.” I said and started to cough again.
“You don’t mind me to check bedroom?” he asked and pointed at door.
“It’s mess, but be my guess.” I said and lay down on the couch pretending to be sick.
I heard Miguel opened the door. I carefully looked there to see Anne-Marie and then Miguel walks back.
“All is good. She’s not here. Take care of yourself, Nick. We don’t want you to get killed by seeing that woman.” Miguel said and left out of my bus.
She wasn’t there? I stood up and walked to bedroom. I looked around, but I didn’t see her until I feel something on my hair and I look up. She was top on my bus roof. She climbed out from my roof window. She’s smart girl. I help her down and smiles at her.
“Jesus Christ. I was worried he’s going to see you.” I said and looked at her.
“He’s not that smart. Maybe I should go show myself to him.” She said and started to put her own clothes on.
“Maybe you should.” I said and looked at her to dress up.
“See you tonight?” She questioned.
“Of course.” I said and smiled.
“Later, sexy.” She said and kissed me before she left.
I looked after her through the window and saw her walking to inside the theater. I have to ask her tonight what she was saying to Miguel after she left here. I finished my breakfast and went to shower. I gosh we might had shower together this morning if she wouldn’t have to go, but it was right thing to do. We wanted to keep this as secret for a while. She was going to tell Michael that she doesn’t want to get married with him. I know she’s getting scared of that moment when it comes, but we can’t think about it now. Today we were going to make a love again and maybe play some battlefield. I was so not going to her kick my ass this time. I couldn’t wait tonight. I put some clothes on and get out of my bus when I accidently hit door to Howie’s face.
“Son of bitch!” he shouted and holds his nose.
“D? What are you doing behind my bus door?” I asked and closed the door.
“I saw Anne-Marie came from your bus. What is going on?” Howie asked and looked at me.
“Don’t tell Miguel, but…” I said and then move closer to Howie.
“We had sex last night” I whispered to him.
“Whaaa….” He was almost shouting.
“Shut up. I don’t want Miguel to hear us.” I said and started to walk with Howie to Theater.
“So you and her are like together?” Howie asked while we were walking.
“Yes. She loves me and I love her. Last night was great.” I said quietly.
“That’s insane. AJ told me Michael is murder and you are taking that risk to be around her.” Howie said and was choked.
“She’s going to leave him when he’s coming from China. I’m just worried he might kill her.” I said and sighed.
“Well maybe it’s better you two stop seeing each other, Romeo.” Howie said like this was Rome and Juliet movie.
“No. I’m not going to stop seeing her. It’s killing me if I can’t be near her.” I said quietly when there were people around us.
“You are getting yourself killed, Nick. What is going to happen to rest of us? What about the band?” Howie asked and was worried.
“There’s nothing going to happen to the band.” I said and walked to my closet room door.
“We are not the same band without you, Nick. Please don’t do anything stupid.” Howie said and touched my shoulder like as brother.
“Nothing is going to happen, D. We’ll get through this. We are going to send Michael back to jail.” I said and looked at Howie.
“I hope you know what you are doing? We don’t want to lose you, man. You are our little brother. Fans don’t want to lose you.” he said and looked sad.
“Hey. I’m not going anywhere. I’m still here am I?” I said and tried to cheer him up.
“I’m so glad we are out of here next week. I hate this place.” Howie said and smiled.
“Me too, D. Me too.” I said and walked to my closet room and locked the door.
I could only pray for God to not Michael to do anything bad in here. I hope he understands that Anne-Marie doesn’t love him anymore. If all goes well, band is good and Anne-Marie is going to be my girlfriend. I’ll make sure that will happen. I looked at clock on the wall and it was only 10am. Still 8 hours and I’m going to see her again. This was torture. I had to see her earlier than 6pm. I don’t care does Miguel or someone seeing me with her. I had to see her. I was so obsessed of her. No wonder, cause of her an amazing body, sexy eyes, beautiful hair and her ass. And her breasts. I so want to get touch those soon again.
Chapter 3 by Jannika
It was now 3pm and still 3 hours to see her. I couldn’t take this anymore and I went to behind her door. I knock it twice and waited her to open the door. Door opens and she was standing there only silky rope on her. She looked surprised. I only smiled at her.
“You are very bad time here, Nick.” she whispered.
“Why?” I asked normally voice.
She pushed me out when she comes out of her room to hall way and closed the door.
“What is going on?” I asked.
“It’s Miguel. He’s babysitting me whole this day. I can’t come tonight.” she whispered.
“No fucking way? This is bullshit.” I said quietly.
“He’s going to look after me until Michael comes back tomorrow.” she said when suddenly her rooms door opens and Miguel is standing there.
“Thanks Nick for let me know. That was very kind of you. Now get lost.” she said and walked back in her room.
I looked up to Miguel who looked confused.
“I only said that ladies bathroom near by stage is not available. No one else couldn’t come to say it cause they are busy. Have a good day.” I said and walked to stage.
That was close one! I hope he believed that. I walked to other guys who was waiting for me.
“Let’s rehearse guys.” I said and smiled.
“Howie told us.” Brian said and looked at me.
“It’s not a big deal.” I said and sat on couch what was on the stage.
“Not a big deal? It is a big deal, Nick. Michael is going to kill you when he’s going to find out you two.” Brian said.
“Not my fault that he is a bad guy. I guess Howie said that Anne-Marie is going to leave Michael when he comes back from China.” I said and looked at my band mates.
“Son of Bitch, Nick.” AJ said and sighed deeply.
“What?” I questioned and looked at guys.
“You are insane.” Brian said.
“And in love.” I said and smiled.
“No. You can’t. This is wrong.” Howie said.
“Is it wrong to fall in love?” I asked and looked at Howie.
“No. I didn’t mean that.” Howie said and sighed.
“Yes you did. You think it’s wrong to fall in love to someone who’s difficult to have. Well let me say this to you guys. I won her heart. We love each other. We will get out of here alive.” I said and looking at guys.
“Maybe you should go now or you definitely going to die.” AJ said.
“What?” Brian questioned and looked at AJ.
“They should if they are in love. They’ll going to die here if they are going to stay.” AJ said and looked at Brian.
“We have to do this play at least still next week. They can’t leave.” Brian said.
“I can play Nick’s part too.” AJ said.
“That’s not good idea. All fans are expecting this play tomorrow night.” Brian said.
I didn’t pay any attention to guys when I was thinking what AJ said. We should leave tonight. I had to talk to her somehow. I walked to Howie.
“Howie? Do me a favor.” I begged.
“What kind of favor?” He asked.
“Try to get Miguel out of Anne-Maries room somehow so I can talk to her.” I said and looked at Howie friendly.
“No way. That guy freaks me out.” Howie said and shakes his head.
“Please. I beg you.” I said and still were begging.
“I can do it, Nick.” AJ said and touched my shoulder.
“I don’t afraid that freak.” AJ said and smiled.
“Thanks AJ. I have to talk to her now.” I said and smiled.
“I just need to think for moment how I can get him out of there.” AJ said and started to think.
“Say that some fans get in here somehow and you need help to search them out of here.” I said and smiled.
“Wow. You had thought of this through.” AJ said and smiled.
“I know. Come on. Let’s go.” I said and walked to Anne-Marie’s clothes room door.
“You should hide while I do this.” AJ said and looked at me.
“Right.” I said and hide behind the beverage vending machine what was near Anne-Marie’s door.
I heard AJ knock the door and door was opening.
“Thank god you are here. I have looking for you everywhere. I think I saw some fans sneak in the Anne-Maries bus. You should go and check that.” AJ said and sounded very believing.
“What? How’s that possible?” Miguel asked and sounded confused.
“I think I forget the window open.” I heard Anne-Marie’s voice.
“Yes. They went in from the window.” AJ said and sounded like he knew that.
“How many there is?” Miguel asked.
“I saw 2 but there might be more.” AJ said and sounded unsure.
“Would you keep eye on her while I’ll go check that out. I’ll be back in 5.” Miguel said.
“I don’t need babysitter, Miguel.” Anne-Marie said and I could only smile cause I thought that she doesn’t need one either.
“He’s stays and keeps eye on you. Just want to make sure you won’t see that Nick dude.” Miguel said.
I peeked a little behind the beverage vending machine and saw Miguel to look at the inside when I see AJ blink his eye. I guess that was sign to Anne-Marie.
“I think he’s more fun to hang round than you Miguel.” Anne-Marie said and sounded like she saw AJ to blink.
I hide again behind to beverage vending machine and listen carefully.
“Good. be right back.” Miguel said and I heard food step going further and further.
“Come out, Nick.” AJ said.
I walked closer to a door and smiled at to Anne-Marie.
“Hey. I have to talk to you.” I said.
“Are you insane? When he sees that there’s no fans in my bus, he knows it was a trap.” she said.
“AJ got an idea. We should leave tonight together.” I said smiling.
“What?” she questioned and looked at AJ.
“I never saw this man so in love. It’s killing me if you to end up to graveyard.” AJ said.
“I can’t Nick. I got so much work to do.” Anne-Marie said.
“I got too. Let’s not give a fuck about work now.” I said and smiled.
AJ’s cellphone is ringing and he’s answering it.
“Shit. It was Howie. Miguel is coming back. Hurry up.” AJ said.
“Come on, Anne-Marie. You love me and I love you. Meet me up tonight at C- cage.” I said and hold her hand.
She was unsure and didn’t know what to do.
“Not tonight. Tomorrow when Michael is sleeping, okay?” she questioned.
“That sounds good. Let’s go.” AJ said and pull me with him away from the door.
“I love you.” I said when AJ was pulling me away.
She only smiled and walked back in her room.
AJ push me to his closet room and closed the door.
“Holy crap. That was so damn close.” I said and sat down on couch.
“You are insane, but in love. I might do the same thing if I were you.” AJ said and sat next to me.
“Yeah?” I questioned and looked at AJ.
“Oh yeah. Drink?” AJ asked.
“I so need one right now.” I said.
AJ and I almost get drunk that night. I drank view glass of vodka and 1 beer.
“It’s 10pm. I should go to my bus now.” I said and stood up on couch.
“Oh yes. Big day tomorrow, mate.” AJ said.
“I can’t wait till tomorrow night. I was so ready to go tonight.” I said and smiled.
“I know you were, but ball was in her hands. She decided when she wants to leave.” AJ said.
“Thank you, Bone.” I said and smiled.
“About what?” he asked.
“For helping me with this and believe in me.” I said and hugged him friendly.
“No problem. We will sent him back in jail while you two are hiding.” AJ said when we were hugging.
“That means a lot, man. Thanks.” I said and walked to door.
“You are very welcome.” AJ said and smiled.
“Have a goodnight, bro.” I said and smiled.
“Night” AJ said and started to clean a mess we made.
I walked to my bus and I was little drunk. I saw someone was standing front of my bus door. I walked closer and saw that it was Miguel. Perfect.
“Nice trick you had earlier, Carter. You are now dead man.” Miguel said.
“I don’t know what you are talking about. I was just at the bar drinking.” I said and looked at Miguel.
“This is not over, Carter. You’ll die if even see one more time you with her. Hear me?” Miguel asked.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah… I got it. Not going to see her. I’m not so stupid to get myself killed.” I said and moved him on my way.
“You are so wasted. Why did you get yourself drunk?” Miguel asked.
“Why you think? Huh? I can’t just understand why two people can’t be good friends. You and I could be good friends, Miguel. I don’t fuck taken women, man. That’s disgusting.” I said and was very face to face him so he can smell my awful breath.
“Oh gosh. You stink. You better get sober.” Miguel said and he left.
I laughed inside when I was walking inside my bus. I was drunk and finally I can have a role what everyone believes. I walked clumsily to bed and went to lay down on it. Gosh this room much spinning. I wish Anne-Marie would be here to make me feel better, but she can’t cause of that asshole Miguel. I’m so glad I can get out of here tomorrow with a woman I love. I can’t wait that moment. Too bad I can’t see Michael’s face when he sees that his fiancé has left with me. Tomorrow is going to my best day. All my days with Anne-Marie are my best days. I know in the future she’s going to be my wife and we are going to have some kids and dogs, house from the Malibu near by the ocean. I love ocean and I hope that Anne-Marie does too. We are going to be happy. If we fight, we are going to do make love to not be mad each other. Oh I can just imagine in it. I looked to my night stand and saw picture of my dog Nacho. I miss him so much. I can’t wait him to meet her. Nacho is nice dog and loves nice people. My band mates loves Nacho very much. Too bad I couldn’t take him with me here. I couldn’t have time to play with him and pet him.
23rd February
I woke up to terrible hang over that morning. It was my last hangover. It was worse morning of my life. That was my last morning. I get off the bed to shower. That was my last shower. I made some omelets for breakfast. That was my last breakfast. I made 30 pushups after breakfast. Those where my last pushups. I walked out of my bus and walked to theater. That was the last time I was in that bus. I walked to my closet room and left my closet door open to not care who comes in or not. I heard knocking on door and turn around to see Michael.
“Holy crap. You look awful.” He said and laughed.
“Yeah. Get myself drunk last night.” I said and took water bottle and drink it.
“I heard you’ve been good boy since I was gone.” Michael said and looked around my room.
“Well she’s your fiancé. I know when to stop seeing someone.” I said and tried to be friendly.
“That is good, but…” Michael said and looked thinking of something.
“But what?” I asked.
“Friend of yours did stupid trick for Miguel. He said there were fans in Anne-Maries bus. You any chance knew anything about that?” Michael asked.
“I was at the bar drinking. AJ is goofyn around with people here. Don’t you remember he came to me and said my bus is in fire?” I asked and looked at him.
“Oh yes… So it was all just a joke. Not just a plan to get to speak with Anne-Marie?” Michael asked.
“Like I said first time we met, I don’t fuck taken women.” I said little pissed.
“Okay, okay. I believe you know. Sorry I came to ask.” Michael said.
“Yeah. Whatever.” I said and sat down on couch.
“It’s only 1 week left your play. We should respect for each other that time, but I still don’t want you to see or talk to my fiancé.” Michael said.
“For god sake, Michael! Can’t 2 people be just good friend together!?”I shouted at him so loud that some people came to near my door hole to look at us.
“I don’t trust you! You seem to be one of those guys who only wants to get pussy!” Michael shouts.
I get up on couch and pulled him againts the wall angrily.
“You son of Bitch! I only ask friendship with her! It must be you who wants only get laid every single night!” I shouted right face to face him.
“Get off me…” He said and shouted very angry.
“If I don’t? You kill me? Sure. Go ahead. Right in front of these people who’s are watching us.” I said very pissed.
“Someday I will kill you, Carter. Someday and I’ll make sure Anne-Marie is going to watch it.” Michael said pissed.
“You left her out of this. She’s not part of this.” I said and I saw that she was watching us with others.
“I do whatever I want to do with her. She’s my fiancé and I’ll make her watch.” Michael said and laughed.
I step back and looked at him disgusting look on my face when I was taking my hoodie off me.
“Let’s make this over with. Just you and me, Michael.” I said and I was ready to fight with Michael.
“Alright pretty boy. Let’s see what you made of.” Michael said and takes his shirt off to be shirtless.
“Show off.” I teased him.
When Michael was going to attack me, Anne-Marie comes to between us to make us stop.
“Stop. Both of you. You are like little kids fighting over lollipop.” she said and was watching Michael.
“He started it, honey.” Michael said and pointed at me.
“Excuse me? I started it?” I asked and walked closer to Michael and almost hit him.
“Stop, Nick. You can’t hurt him.” Anne-Marie said and pushed me away from Michael.
“Let him kill me then. You want that, don’t ya?” I questioned and looked at her.
“No. I don’t want to everyone to die today. Not ever.” she said looking at me.
“Fine. I want everyone to get out of my room.” I said and walked to bathroom.
I wasn’t going to be sure about this anymore. Michael was back and I know he’s going to look after her 24/7. It was risky to leave tonight together if we were still going. We acted so good to make him to believe that we hated each other. I wish time would go faster. I did few times rehearse with guys to make time go faster, but it was just going slower and slower.
When time was finally come to go, I thought everything was going well. I was wrong. When rehearse was over, I was sitting behind the curtains listen my iPod in quietly. Then suddenly Anne-Marie walks to me and smiled. We thought we were alone, but we weren’t. Miguel saw us kissing and hugging each other that night. He even heard our plan to go together. We were so exciting about the plan.

12:05am I was waiting her at C-cage like we planned. I waited couple minute more and then I saw her walking towards to me. I smiled and hugged her tightly.
“What happened? You are almost 10 minutes late.” I said and looked worried.
“Michael went bed very late, but he’s sleeping now. Let’s go now.” she said smiling.
“I so agree. I got car waiting for us.” I said happily.
“Awesome. Let’s go.” she said and then we heard footsteps behind us.
We both turn around and see Michael and Miguel standing there.
“Well look what we have here Miguel. Two fugitives.” Michael said and pointed flashlight on our face.
“Please Michael. Let me go. I don’t love you anymore.” Anne-Marie said and walked further from him. I did the same.
“I’m sure you don’t. You love this, scumbag.” Michael said and looked at me.
“Do whatever you have to do Michael.” I said and was going to protect her.
“I will. Miguel..” Michael said and Miguel was walking near me and punched on my face so hard that I unconscious.
I don’t remember what was happening while I was unconscious. When I woke up, I was tight up. I saw unclear. I shaked my head to get focus.
“Oh he’s awake.” Michael said and sounded happy.
“Nick…” I heard Anne-Marie’s voice.
“Anne-Marie…” I said low voice.
“Oh don’t you worry mate. She’s fine, but you other hand not going to be.” Michael said and walked closer to me.
I saw not much better and I felt something around my neck. I was standing on chair and It was difficult to stand on it. I looked up and saw that it was a noose. Not good. I was going to die.
“Michael… Please… I won’t see her again. I promise you.” I begged and looked at Michael.
“I’ll make sure you won’t. I just want to make sure that I won. I want you to say that I won.” Michael said.
“Fuck you, Michael. You are loser.” I said and spit him on the face.
“Whatever you say, but you are dead man. Better say goodbye to her now.” Michael said.
I looked at Anne-Marie who was crying and tied up on the chair. I felt so bad for her to see this. Somehow I knew this is going to happen, but I’m glad I get a chance to meet woman like her.
“Well? No goodbyes?” Michael asked.
“Give us 10 minutes.” I asked.
Michael looks at Miguel and then to me.
“You get 5.” he said and left with Miguel.
I looked when they left the room. I first tried to get a loose but the noose was so tight and rope around my hand and legs where were too. There were no escape.
“Nick. I’m so sorry. I thought he was sleeping.” Anne-Marie said crying.
“It’s not your fault. I was agreed with you about this day. We did this together.” I said and I started to cry now.
“We should leave yesterday like you said. Please forgive me.” she said and looked at me sad face.
“Babe… I forgive you. But now… I want you to get rid of that man when I’m gone, okay? I won’t be here. We both know that…” I said and cried.
“No. We are finding a way to get you out of that loose. I can’t live without you, Nick. I love you.” She said and believed that we are getting somehow out of here.
“I love you too. Now listen to me. I’m not going anywhere. Loose is too tight and so are ropes around my feet and hands. Only one of us getting out for here alive and it’s you. Got that?” I questioned and tried to smiled at her.
She couldn’t answer when Michael and Miguel came back.
“And time is up, lovers. So let’s get this over with. Shall we?” Michael asked.
“Go ahead, dickhead. I’ll hunt you down and make you scared me more than you scare me.” I said and I was begging him to hang me.
“Wow… You look very serious. You see… I don’t believe in ghosts.” Michael said and smiled.
“After this I hope you do, because I promise you…” I was about to say, but he cuts me.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah… You hunt us down…” Michael said and looked at me.
I looked back at his eyes very deeply and looked angry. He was smiling and was humming a Metallica. This much were his happiest day ever. I put my look on Anne-Marie and smiled at her. She was smiling, but crying. I keep focus watching her when I felt chair get off under my feet and I was now hanging on the loose. I couldn’t breathe and move. Next thing I remember I was standing next to my dead body and looking at how Anne-Marie shouted my name as crying. I'm dead.
Chapter 4 by Jannika
I still remember that day clearly. I’ve been ghost in this theater now 3 years. This whole thing reminds me off Phantom of the Opera. I use to play that when I was in the school. Now I was kind of Phantom of the Opera, but nicer. I never scared anyone to the death or something. Anyway… I had seen amazing good plays in here. Here have been some good actors. I liked most the Romeo and Juliet. It reminded me of Anne-Marie. I don’t know is she alive. Has Michael killed her after he hanged me.

I walked around the theater and peek sometimes women to be naked, but sometimes it just made me bored. That really wasn’t fun anymore. It was getting bored to just walk cause no one didn’t see me or notice me if I weren’t moving something. I once scared some girls at their restroom. I on purpose fall down the chair and all started to scream. I laughed at that and I still do. That makes me think of good memories.
Suddenly I hear familiar voice near by the restroom. Could it be? I walked to restroom door and I actually walked through the door. That’s awesome. I looked around the room and there she was. Here again.

“What you mean you haven’t found his body? It’s been 3 years.” Anne-Marie said.
“We had checked all the places and Michael wasn’t going to tell us where he buried him.” Theater’s owner told her.
“What I suppose to tell his family?” she asked.
“The truth. Sorry miss, but I got some other things to do than finding dead body.” owner said and left.
“Son of bitch…” she said and sat down on couch.

I couldn’t see her like that. I so wanted to tell her somehow I was still here, but it might be just make her scare. I walked closer to her and sat on table and looked at her. She was sad. That stupid son of Bitch, Michael. I have to get out of here somehow and scare that Michael.
I wanted to touch and make her feel better. I looked around and I saw a cradle. What was that doing here? I walked closer and saw a baby sleeping there. It’s cute little baby who looked like at least 2 years old. Was she mine? I looked at Anne-Marie and then to the baby. I have to talk to her somehow but how so he won’t get scared.

“Nick… You promise to hunt him down. It’s been 3 years and you haven’t showed up. You broke your promise. Please. Come out. Do it for me. Do it for your daughter.” she said and then I couldn’t but smile.
She’s my daughter. We made a cute baby. She totally got my hair. It’s blonde.
“Nick? You son of Bitch… Please… I miss you so much. Show yourself. I can feel you. You are the only one who knows where your body. I need your help.” she begged me.
Alright babe. If you want me to show myself then fine. I walked near by the mirror and breathe against the mirror. I wrote with my finger to it.
“Anne-Marie. Good to see you.”
She saw me write it and she started to cry. I knew she’s going to cry somehow.
“Nick? That’s you?” she asked.
“Yes.”
“Oh my god. I was expecting you to show up. I have to see you.”
“Better if you don’t. I look terrible. LoL”
“I don’t care, honey. I think you look still sexy as hell.” she said and laughed a bit.
Damn… She was flirting with me even I’m dead.
“Are you flirting with me, babe?”
“It sounds very stupid, but I guess I am. I still can’t stop thinking of you.” she said and smiled.
“I had missed you too.” I couldn’t take this anymore. Maybe I could show myself.
“Nick?” she asked, but I didn’t answer to her.
“Nick? Please show yourself. I beg you.” she really did beg.

I was just standing there and didn’t show myself. She took deep breath and sat down on couch. She was serious… I looked around and looked behind the door by looking through it to see was there someone coming. Everything was clear. I moved my head back in and looked at Anne-Marie who was laying down on the couch. He looked so beautiful and sexy. I wish I could be a live and make love to her on that couch. But I couldn’t dead people can have sex. *laughs*

I looked at the cradle and then to Anne-Marie. Am I selfish to not show myself? Maybe I am. I walked to closer and stopped 3 feets away from her and showed myself. She still didn’t see me. I just stood there to wait her to see me. I saw she had eyes closed. I walked quietly closer to her and looked at her beautiful face smiling. I wasn’t saying or doing anything. I looked down to see her breasts. I’m still bad boy. I then put my look back on her face and I couldn’t be smiling. I was standing here looking at her and she didn’t have idea. She moved little and was little bit opening her eyes. I back up little and smiled to her. She opened her eyes and her eyes were so big. She looked choked and was jumping off the couch further.

“It’s okay. No need to be scared.” I said laughing.
“I… I can’t believe this. It’s really you.” she said and looked so surprised.
“I’m still looking still the same. I’m afraid so.” I said and smiled.
“This is not real.” She said and closed her eyes and then opened them again.
“Alright. You are only dreaming.” I said and smiled.
“Why haven’t you revenge to Michael?” she asked.
“I can’t get out of the theater. He have to come here.” I said to her and I just couldn’t stop looking at her.
“How I’m suppose to do that?” she asked.
“I don’t know.” I said and saw her notice something around my neck.
“Oh gosh, Nick. I’m sorry what he did to you. Look at your neck. There’s still mark about that loose.” she said and looked sad.
“I’m doing fine. It’s sometimes burns around my neck, but I’m fine.” I said and tried to cheer her up.
“May I touch you?” she asked and looked at me.
I never thought would that be possible.
“I don’t know. Maybe.” I said and was bit scared now.

She walks closer to me and reach her hand on me. I felt her hand on my chest and she gasped deeply. I was surprised she could touch me. I looked at her and then she puts her both hands around me and hugs me. I don’t remember when I had hugged last time. I putted my hands around her and hugged her too. Should I kiss her too? I was thinking that in my mind now.

“Anne-Marie? Should we try kiss?” I asked and she started to laugh.
“Oh my god. You are still so bad.” she said and looked at me.
“Well I missed kissing you.” I said and winked at her.
“You are dead. You don’t even know do I have a boyfriend.” she said and laughed.
“Do you?” I questioned and looked bit jealous.
“Oh Nick.” She only said and hugged me again, but this time she squeezed my ass.
“Damn… What was that for?” I asked and pulled her away.
“I’m going to stay single as long as I can. I can’t stop think of you.” she said and looked at me.
“I can’t stop think of you either.” I said and I was bending down to kiss her, but she’s moving away.
“No, Nick. It’s gross to kiss dead person.” she said and was walking further away from.
“Babe. I promise you. It feels the same as last time we kissed.” I said and I didn’t knew was I lying or telling the true cause I really didn’t know was it going to be great kiss.
“I don’t know. Even the hug was very cold. Maybe kiss is going to be colder.” she said and wasn’t sure.
“You make my lips hotter if you kiss me.” I said and smiled as I winked at her.
“You are so unbelievable.” she said and laughed.
“I know. This reminds me of our first kiss. You keep escaping of it.” I said and was just standing.
“You still remember it?” she asked and I nodded.
“Me too. I wish I can turn back time and safe you from that loose and leave with you that other night.” she said and sighed deep.
“It’s not your fault, babe. I took a risk to be with you. I knew I was going to die. If I would be still alive, I could do all over again.” I said and walked closer to her.
“This is so stupid to speak with ghost. And even the hot one.” She said and laughed.
“We should not speak these kind of things around our daughter.” I said and looked at cradle.
“Oh so you heard me mention of her. Great.” she said and walks to cradle.
“What’s her name?” I asked and float to cradle.
“Wow. You can float?” she asked and looked surprise.
“yeah, but I rather walk.” I said and looked at our daughter.
“Her name is Leslie Jessica Carter-Millon.” she said and I smiled.
“That’s beautiful name. Thanks to name her after my sister.”
She touches my back gently and smiles.
“Of course. Your parents wanted it.” she said and looked at me.
“You went to meet my parents?” I asked and looked bit surprised.
“Yeah. Someone told them that I saw you that day die here.” she said and looked sad.
“I saw them that year. They came here and were so sad. You have no idea how much I wanted to show myself to them, Anne-Marie. I could only make them feeling worse.” I said.
She hugged me again and very tight this time. I looked down to cradle and saw Leslie to look at me. I smiled at her while I was hugging Anne-Marie.
“I love you Nick. I hope every day that it was all just a bad nightmare and I woke up next to you after that an amazing night we had.” she said and was still hugging me.
“And I love you too. I so wish that too.” I said and sighed deeply.

I heard door open behind us and I vanished to not show myself to no one else. I notice Anne-Marie notice that and she looked at door to see owner again.
“Sorry to interrupt. I think we found the body. Or would I say… Bones.” owner said.
“Where?” she asked and was surprised.
“In the labyrinth at the backyard. His body was smashed in to the pushes.” he said and sighed.
“Oh god, Nick…” she said and was about to left, but then remember.
“I can’t come. Leslie is here.” she said.
“I ask someone to look after her.” owner said and smiled.
I float near her and whispered quietly to her ear.
“I’ll look over her. Don’t you worry about her.”
She looked around and looked scared.
“You okay, miss?” owner asked.
“Yeah. Yeah I’m fine. I think I heard some whispering. Did you?” She asked and looked confused.
“No. Maybe it was just a wind coming out of the window.” he said and pointed at window.
“Must be it. I think Leslie will be fine for a while. Who would steal a baby here?” she said and smiled.
“Yeah. It only takes for moment.” Owner said and they left and locked the door outside.

I walked to hall way through the door to see her. She was walking with owner stairs up to exit door. I wanted to see my bones. Maybe I could try to get out. I walked back in restroom through the door and looked at the window. Now or never, Carter. I had said that before. I floated to window fast, but I didn’t get through. This wasn’t fair. I tried one more time but harder this time and I just didn’t get through. I looked outside from the window and saw Anne-Marie walking there with owner. They walked in the labyrinth. I couldn’t see them anymore cause they were too far.
I was in my thought when I heard that someone was unlocking the door. I looked up to the door and saw it to open. Person who walked in was… Michael Joshua Lorel.
Chapter 5 by Jannika
I float near by the cradle and looked pissed. He didn’t even see me. This was going to be fun. When he was about to reach to Leslie, I showed myself.
“Boo!” I shouted and then vanished.
“Son of…” Michael said and walked further.
I just laughed cause of his scared face.
He was about to leave, but I float to the door and showed myself and smiled.
“Hey Michael. Going somewhere?” I asked and smiled evilly.
“Can’t be? You are dead.” Michael said and was walking away against the wall.
“I’m so dead. Thanks to you, Michael.” I said and looked very pissed.
“I’m so sorry, Nick. It was all Miguel’s idea.” he said and looked afraid.
“Right… Miguel Mercuri. I know he could only punch people, but not kill person. It was all you, Michael.” I said and raised my voice.
“Oh please don’t kill me. I beg you.” he said and begged by closing eyes.
I stand there quietly to wait him to open his eyes. I took for a while when he opened them and looked still scared.
“No matter how many times you close your eyes and wishing to be a dream, but it isn’t. You are dead man, Michael.” I said and was very face to face him.
“I just came to get my daughter.” he said and gulped.
“Your daughter? Your daughter? Hmm…” I said and started to think while I was walking.
“It can’t be yours. You two never did it.” Michael said and pointed at me.
“Oh yes we did. Very so did and she enjoyed every single second of it.” I said and looked at him.
“How? Miguel checked your bus.” he said and was confused.
“Well… Miguel wasn’t smart enough to check the bus roof where she was hiding. She was there with me whole that time Michael.” I said and smiled at him.
“Miguel is so fired.” Michael said and was pissed.
“About my body, Michael. Why didn’t you bury me?” I asked and was very confused.
“To make sure I wasn’t the killer. I hide it to the bushes to labyrinth.” Michael said.
“I know. Anne-Marie knows. Everyone knows in here about it now. I’m very popular here. Thanks again to you, Michael.” I said and smiled.
“What? I have to get out of here.” Michael said and was running to the door and I floated in front of him to stop him.
“You are not going anywhere.” I said and hold a rope on my hands.
“No. Please don’t. I’ll do anything. Don’t kill me.” he begged and was scared even more.
“It’s a payback.” I said and did the same thing what he did to me with Miguel.
I hit him hard on the face and he was unconscious. I tide him to ropes from feet and hands. Then I put noose around his neck and lift him to chair standing.
He was now awake.
“Oh you are awake. I wonder when you wake up.” I said and laughed.
“No. Please don’t. I’m sorry what I did. Please don’t move the chair.” Michael said.
“Or what? You are going to hunt me down and kill me? Well sorry, mate. I’m already dead.” I said and looked at Michael.
“Well I might kill you when we both are dead.” Michael said and laughed.
“You can try. I’ll make sure I burn your body after I had hanged you.” I said and looked mad and pissed.
“What are you going to do if Anne-Marie knows you did this? She will think you as a murderer.” he said and I started to think that I didn’t want to her think of that.
“That’s what I thought.” Michael said and smiled.
“You go to hell.” I said and kicked chair under him and he started to choke to noose. I enjoyed to see him to choke to that noose.
“And one more thing Michael. That is the same noose what killed me.” I said and looked his face and she wanted to get loose.
“Heel…” he tried to shout help, but he couldn’t.
I heard door knot to get unlock and I vanished to see person’s reaction to see Michael on the noose.
Old woman walks in and sees Michael and start to scream.
“Oh my god! Someone help!” old woman shouted and 2 men walked in ran to help Michael. Lucky bastard. This wasn’t over. I was going to kill him somehow to that noose.
“Hey. Can you hear me, sir?” One of the man asked and tried to wake Michael. He responded it and opened his eyes and started to cough.
“Why did you tried to kill yourself?” other man asked.
“I didn’t.” he answered and coughed.
“What?” both said same time.
“You got a ghost here. He tried to kill me.” Michael said and looked both of them.
“You lose your mind, man. Here’s no ghost here.” man said and both laughed.
“You remember that man named, Nick Carter who died here?” Michael asked and looked both of them.
“Yes, but there’s no ghosts.”
“Then tell me how I ended up there hanging on that noose? I didn’t tried to kill myself. Check from the security cams.” Michael said and pointed at cams.
Oh shit… I was busted. I couldn’t let these people to see me. I gotta do something so I float back to Anne-Marie’s restroom and saw her there sleeping. I showed myself and walked to her.
“Anne-Marie. Wake up.” I whispered.
She was waking up and was opening her eyes little.
“Nick? This is dream.” Anne-Marie said and I only touched her.
“No it isn’t. Michael is here. He tried to take Leslie.” I said and was hopeless.
She stood up fast and looks at me.
“What? He’s here? Oh no.” She said and walked to cradle.
“Where is she…? Where is she!?” she shouted and was crying.
I floated near by the cradle and saw it was empty.
“That son of bitch.” I said and ran whole theater to find Michael, but I couldn’t see any sight of him. He got her somehow and was now long gone. Miguel… Oh damn it.
I heard Anne-Marie to shout to everyone.
“Someone has been stole my baby!”
I looked that way where she was and I was helpless. I couldn’t go outside and track him down. I couldn’t help her to find our daughter. He have to come back somehow so I can get him to that noose again. Everyone was calming her down and promise to help finding her back to her.
I walked to my favorite place in theater and sat there watching down to stage to see someone to rehearse a song. I miss singing and acting. I miss guys. I miss my family. I came here always thinking if I was thinking something. Now I was thinking how would all ended up if I weren’t dead and I was alive. I would be a dad and maybe a husband to Anne-Marie. We might be married. Gosh I wish this all it would just a dream and I could go back in the time. I still remember everything so clearly about that day when I died in front of Anne-Marie. All is actually my fault. I shouldn’t push her to go with me that night. I’m such an idiot.
I saw stage was empty and I jumped on the stage and looked around if someone saw me. I was actually letting see myself. I wasn’t invincible now. I walked to audience chair and sat there watching to stage. I imagined Anne-Marie to act her play 3 years ago. She was so beautiful at stage and so an amazing.
“Oh Anton. I never loved you. You disgust me.” Anne-Marie said and acted her role with her co-star.
“You love that man more than me? How could you?” co-star Brad Foxworth said and acted with her.
“Oh he’s so much more than you. I did love you, but I love him more. Goodbye Anton.” she said and ran off the stage to backstage.
“Missy! Come back Missy!” Brad was shouting after and ran too off the stage.
Audience was clapping and cheering loudly when all went dark.
Lights went on again and now there was park where was sitting Missy’s new love . Another co-actor. His name is Josh Ravin.
Anne-Marie walked on stage and looked at Josh.
“Missy?” Josh acted and stands off the bench.
“Adolf. It’s so over. Anton and I are over.” Anne-Marie said and was acting very truthfully.
“Oh Missy.” Josh said and they kissed.
“Hold right there!” said Brad who walked on stage.
“Anton? What are you doing here?” Anne-Marie asked and looked surprised.
“I came for this.” Brad said and holds the gun and pointed and the Josh.
“Anton! No!” Anne-Marie shouted and walked to Brad and tried to stop him to shot Josh.
“Let it go. You scumbag!” Brad said and got Anne-Marie’s hand off him and shot the Josh.
“Adolf! No!” Anne-Marie shouted and ran to him.
Josh was laying down on the stage and acted to be get a hit.
“Missy… I love you.” Josh said and touched Anne-Marie’s face.
“I love you, Adolf.” Anne-Marie said and kissed Josh.
Then josh acted to be dead and Anne-Marie looked sad and hugged tight Josh body. Light went off and curtains closed. Audience was clapping and cheering loudly again.
I was so proud of her that night. He was so good. About my play… Haha… It wasn’t so good than hers. I had to play this boy who was living on street, but was still happy.
“I’m Toby. I live on the street and happy fella. I don’t have money so I steal an apple every morning to get breakfast.” I sang my first words to beginning the play.
“I’m a rich boy with the money and the crown. I’m royalty and famous. Everyone loves me.” Brian was singing and was wearing crown and king clothing.
“I wish I could be rich like that rich and royalty boy. Must be great to be famous.” I said and looked at the audience and all laughed. It was comedy/musical.
“I wish I could be that boy who is living on street. He must had seen a world. Must be great to be him.” Brian said and audience laughed.
“Long live the king! Long live the king!” Howie and AJ said when they stepped on stage and went on his knees.
“Long live the king? And bullshit!” I shouted and throw the apple at them.
“How dare you boy to say that in front of the future king?!” Howie shouted and was acting.
“Stop!” Brian shouted and walks to me.
“What is your name, boy?” Brian asked and looked at me.
“Toby, your highness.” I said and bowed to him.
“Toby. Come with me and have a dinner with me. You must be hungry.” Brian said and asked me to stand up.
“But sir… He’s” AJ was going to say.
“Silence. He’s coming with us to castle. We raise him to be one of us.” Brian said and walked away from stage.
When all were gone off the stage, I looked audience.
“I’m Toby and future street king. Long live the street King!” I sang and ran backstage.
That was most hilarious play I ever acted. Street king. What would that look like? I never get a chance to know that. I was for quiet for moment and then saw someone to walk on stage. I looked a person it was Anne-Marie. I guess she hasn’t see me yet cause I wasn’t invincible. I thought I wasn’t. She was just walking back and forth. I stood up and walked closer to stage. When she turn around she scared for bit to see me.
“Nick? Oh my god… You scared the hell out of me.” she said and looked at me.
“Sorry. What are you doing on stage?” I asked and float on stage.
“Praying and thinking.” she said and looked at me.
“You will find her.” I said and looked to her eyes.
“You think so?” She asked and looked at me.
“Yes. I would like to help, but… it’s hard the get out of here.” I said and touched her cheek gently and smiled.
“I love how an amazing man you are. My street king.” she said and smiled.
“You still remember my silly play.” I said and laughed.
“Of course.” she said and turn to look off me to empty audience.
“I’m Toby and future street king. Long live the street King!” she said and was imitating me.
“Oh my god. That’s so terrible.” I said and laughed.
“Oh come on. It was funny play. I loved it.” She said and looked at me.
“Oh well… What can I say? I didn’t write the play.” I said and smiled.
“You were still very good. You made me laugh.” she said and walked closer to me and smiled.
“I did?” I questioned and smiled.
“Yes.” she said and reached to kiss me.
We kissed and were standing on the stage not moving.
“You were right. Your lips went hotter when I kissed them.” she said and smiled when we stopped kissing.
“Maybe you can warm some other place too.” I said and winked at her.
“Oh my god, Nick. You haven’t change at all.” she said and laughed.
We laughed, hugged and kissed. Oh I’m lucky dead man. I bet I’m the only one dead man here who get a chance to kiss someone. It felt so an amazing. It was already midnight and we weren’t tired.
Chapter 6 (To over age 18) by Jannika
Next day I was whole night awake. Well I can’t sleep. Dead people don’t sleep. That’s what I have learned to be a ghost. We don’t eat or don’t need a shower. And changing clothes would be difficult. If I took someone’s clothes, those would look like those are floating.
There hasn’t be any sight of Leslie or Michael or Miguel or… Something…
Even Anne-Marie wasn’t here to keep me a company. I felt so lonely. Anne-Marie left last night 2:am after long chatting. She told me she had found my house from Malibu and is leaving there with Leslie. Even she takes care of my dog Nacho. She’s such a sweetheart. She said Nacho liked her right away when she walked in that house. I guess Nacho knew why she was there. I’m sad to not say goodbye to him. He’s everything to me.
“Baby has been found!” I heard someone to shout.
I float fast to see what was going on and saw all people to gather around to circle. I saw Anne-Marie there holding Leslie. I couldn’t but smile. I’m so happy to see her with her. I so wish I could be alive and see her grown up. I looked at Anne-Marie’s every move and followed her back to her restroom. I wasn’t sure did she lock the door, but I showed myself and smiled.
“You found her.” I said and she was startled when I spoke.
“Gosh Nick. You scared hell out of me.” She said and looked at me.
“I’m sorry. I just had to see you both. I’m happy you found her.” I said and smiled.
“I’m happy too.” she said and looked down on her daughter who was sleeping in cradle.
“Where was she? Was it Michael who took her?” I asked.
“No. It wasn’t Michael. It was this one woman. She cleaned here and seems like she’s little mental case. She had lost her baby couple years ago and seemed that she still missed her baby so… The she took mine to take care of it as her own.” she said and walked to couch to sit down.
“Really? Yesterday Michael was here and thought she’s his daughter.” I said and sat next to her.
“You saved her from him at least.” She said and put her head on my shoulder.
“I tried to hang him with the same rope as he hanged me.” I said and she looked up to me.
“You what?” She asked and looked at me.
“I only wanted revenge, but old lady found him from hanging. And 2 men help him down.” I said and looked at her.
“Nick… I never think of you as a murderer. And I don’t want you to be.” She said and touched my cold skin.
“I did it cause of us, Anne-Marie. You should see his face when he saw me. He begged me to not to kill him. But I almost did. I’m changing.” I said and stood up.
“Don’t say that. You are still that sweet and kind guy I met.” she said and walked behind me and hugged me.
“I’m not so sure anymore. I can feel it that I’m not anymore this nice and kind guy. I feel angry and madness inside of me.” I said and sighed.
“It’s cause of Michael. I promise you, Nick. I’ll find him and kill him myself. I don’t care am I going on jail or not.” she said and was still hugging me.
“Don’t do it. What’s going to happen to Leslie? You can’t just leave her cause of me. Let someone else to do it.” I said and begged her.
“I could let your dad raise her. He loves her so much.” she said and smiled.
“Babe.” I said and turn to face her.
“Try to bring Michael here somehow.” I said and looked at her.
“What are you going to do?” she asked and looked at my eyes.
“What I had to do yesterday and long time ago.” I said and hold her hand on mine.
“You are going to kill him, aren’t you?” she asked and looked at me.
“Yes. And when I’m done that, I need you to burn my bones and his body. I can hold him while you are doing it.” I said and touched her face gently.
“Nick. No. I won’t burn your bones.” she said and started to cry.
“Listen to me. You have to. It’s the only way. Please.” I said and whip off tears on her cheek.
“How I’m going to get him here?” she asked and was still sad looking.
“Tell him that Leslie is his daughter and you want him to see here.” I said and gave her a kiss to forehead.
“But he’s not her father, Nick. I hate to lie to people.” she said and looked confused.
“Well tell him that you are sorry and you want him back.” I suggested to her.
“Gosh… He would just kill me and take Leslie.” she said and started to shake.
“Hey… It’s ok. I’ll be whole time there with you. Do it for us, honey.” I said and put her to hug.
“Okay. I’ll do it for us. I so hate you now cause of this. You are such an asshole.” she said and hugged me tightly.
“I love you too.” I said even she said she hates me and I laughed.
“Should I ask him here now?” she asked and looked up to me.
“Let me do a plan first. I’m going to hang him the same place where he did hang me.” I said and sighed.
“In the attic?” she questioned.
“In the attic.” I said and nodded.
“How we are getting him there?” she asked and looked confused.
“You’ll meet him at the hallway and I hit him on unconscious. Are you with me?” I asked and looked deep to her green eyes. Green… They use to be Blue.
“What?” she asked and looked worried.
“Your eyes… They are green. I remember they were blue.” I said and looked at her.
“These are eye lenses. My eyes looked better as green.” she said and smiled.
“I liked the blue ones better.” I said and smiled.
“Let’s not talk about my eyes. Let’s think of this brilliant plan of yours.” she said.
“So you meet him at the hallway and I hit him on unconscious.” I said.
“What should I disgust with him?” she asked started to think.
“Maybe about you two how you two were terrible couple.” I said and smiled at her.
“What if he’s not coming here cause he’s afraid of you?” she asked.
“Tell them that they had burned my bones and you try to cry. You can act some crying?” I asked and looked at her.
“Of couse. Should I call him now.” she asked and looked at me while I was setting all ready.
“Yeah. I need to go find that rope.” I said and left to find the same rope. I looked every corner and room. I just didn’t find it anywhere. I went back to her and saw her still talking on the phone.
“Please Michael. I need someone to make my feel better cause he’s gone for good.” she said and made fake crying.
I heard it was working. That’s great.
“Oh thank you, Michael. This means a lot to me. Oh And Leslie really is your daughter. Maybe that would be another reason to come to see us.” she said and listened what Michael was saying.
After that phone call, we waited him more than 2 hours. Seemed like he was far away. We were sitting on the couch and I hold her on me. We little kissed and smiled, but we never had sex. Suddenly I heard doors opening near by the hallway.
“He’s here.” I whispered and vanished.
I was near by her and she looked nervous. She looked around and waited to Michael to show up. She then heard steps behind her and turned around. Michael was standing there looking at her.
“Michael thank god.” she said and hugged him and acted to cry.
“It’s okay. We should get out of here.” Michael said and hugged her.
“Wait, wait.” she said and whipped tears away from her cheek.
“Wait what? This place is creepy even he’s not here anymore.” Michael said and looked at her.
I was behind the Michael and showed myself.
“I know. I kind of still feel his spirit, but I never stop loving him even he’s not here with us.” she said and was pointing a gun at him.
“Wow… Anne-Marie… Put that away. You don’t wanna kill me.” Michael said and looked still at her.
“I’m not killing you. He is.” she said and looked at my direction.
“Who?” Michael asked and looked behind him and I hit on him to face hard with frying pan.
“That keeps him unconscious for a while.” I said and throw pan away and start to tie him down.
“He almost thought I was going to shoot him. We are good team, babe.” she said and smiled like this was some kind of victory.
“Yeah we are.” I said smiling and kissed her deeply.
“Mmm… I love you.” she said middle of kissing.
“Don’t talk. Let’s enjoy this moment what we have before he’s waking up.” I said and pushed her against the wall while still kissing her.
“Oh gosh, Nick. What is on your mind?” she asked and looked at me.
“I’m going to do something what we have to do many times many years ago.” I said and removed my shirt off.
“I can see what you mean. This is crazy Nick. You are…” she was about to say dead, but I put my hand on her mouth and smiled.
“Please don’t say it. Imagine that I’m still alive. I so fucking want you.” I said and touches under her skirt.
“Mmmm… I can so feel that, but we shouldn’t.” she said and looked deeply to my eyes.
“Please… Close your eyes and imagine that we are at my bus 3 years ago.” I said and looked at her eyes.
She then closed her eyes and started to imagine and remember it.

21st February, 2010 12.15am
I put Anne-Marie to lay down on my bed and kissed her when we were both laying down. I removed her t-shirt of and touched her breasts gently. She was keeping her eyes closed to enjoying this. I was so going to enjoy this moment. I now removed her skirt and throw it on the floor. She had eyes now open and she was smiling very happy. I removed my shirt and jeans off and throw them on the floor next to her clothes. I went on her and started to kiss her deeply. She was moaning even we weren’t even making love yet. Maybe she was getting wet downstairs. I gently touched her there and she surely was wet. She felt my touch and moaned again. She so enjoyed it. I moved my hand inside her panties and touched her clip with my middle finger gently. She moved back on me and was laying on her left side while I still were having my hand in her panties. I kissed her neck same time doing it and she knew I was teasing him to not make love to her yet. She removes my hand out and pushed me on my back and is on me now. She removes her bras and panties off. After that she removes my boxers off and throws them somewhere. She little laughed and kissed me when we both were finally naked. She put my cock inside her and was riding on me and we both were enjoying it. I touched her breast while she was entertainment my cock. My buddy was so exciting about this ride. And so was I. Most beautiful woman was with me here where I wanted her to be and I wish she would be here rest of my life. I moved her on her back now and started to make love to her. She moaned when I was going little fast and harder, but I know she didn’t care. She enjoyed every second of it. I touched her breasts while she was kissing my neck and she bit me, but that was okay. I like it rough. I started to get sweat and breathe hardly. We both cum same time and I moved on my back next to her take a breath. We didn’t talk for a while before she stood up.
“You okay?” I asked and stood up and kissed her neck and shoulder.
“I’m fine. I just figure what just happened.” she said and smiled at me.
“We had an amazing sex.” I said still kissing her shoulder and neck.
“It really was great. I got many great orgasms. Thank you.” she said and I stopped kissing.
“Great? Just great orgasms?” I questioned.
“Did I say great? I mean wonderful.” she said and smiled.
“I would say… “I started to think and she turns around to face to face on me.
“Yeah?” she said and waited me to say.
“What could be better than wonderful?” I asked and smiled.
“I don’t know.” she said and touched my chest gently.
“I think wonderful is good word.” I said and kissed her.
“Nick…” She said and moves away little.
“What? Is something wrong?” I asked.
“I just cheated my fiancé. This is such a disaster. Maybe I should just go to my bus.” she said and was picking up her clothes on the floor.
“No. Don’t go. I want you to stay. Please. We never know when we can be like this again. Michael is gone tonight and you don’t need to be afraid.” I said and was on my knees on bed to make her stop to not to go.
She looks at me and sighs deeply.
“I… I don’t know…” she said and wasn’t sure.
“Okay. I had it.” I took her on my arms and pulled her back on bed laughing.
“No. Nick.” she said laughing and was begging.
“What? You want to go?” I said and smiled at her.
“No. But we both know I have to.” she said and smiled.
“I don’t want you to go. And I think you don’t want to go either.” I said and smiled.
“What do you suggest?” she asked and smiled.
“You stay here or I’ll make you stay.” I said and laughed.
“How I met guy like you? So sweet and kind.” she said and laughed.
“I’ll take that as yes.” I said and started to kiss her.
“Oh Nick… Make love to me again.” she said and begged.
“ If you wish.” I said and started to make love to her again and it was 3am when we finally fall asleep and slept first time together that night

She opened her eyes and looked at me. We both smiled at each other and I kissed her.
“I never forget that night, Nick. That’s the day we started Leslie’s life. I’m so glad we didn’t have protection.” she said and smiled.
“I was suppose to have protection, but I just so wanted you and couldn’t wait. That night I knew I was in love with you, wanted to marry you and have a lot of kids with you.” I said and smiled.
“Oh my Jesus Christ.” I heard Michael’s voice behind us and turn around to look at him.
“What?” I asked and looked at Michael who was this time sitting on chair.
“You can’t have that now, man. You are dead.” Michael said and smiled.
“Just shut up.” I said and hit his face.
“Ouch. That hurt.” Michael said and shake his head.
“Something else it going to hurt more. Babe? Let’s do this.” I said and walked behind the Michael put noose around his neck.
“hey. What are you doing? No. Don’t do this again. Please. Anne-Marie… Don’t let him to do it.” Michael said and begged.
“You killed him and we just wanted to be in love. You ruined everything, Michael.” She said and hit him on the face so hard that Michael falled down off the chair.
“Wow, babe… Nice punch.” I said and smiled.
“Thanks. I have practice some punches at gym after I labor Leslie.” she said and smiled.
“You two are such an idiots. When Miguel finds out this…. He’s after you, bitch.” Michael said and looked at her.
“He’s welcome to my house everything, but he won’t take any step on it. I have securities all around the house.” she said and slapped him.
“Are you two done with the goodbyes?” I asked and looked both of them.
“I am. Do it Nick. Make him suffer.” she said and looked so angry. She was more angry than I was.
I pulled the rope where Michael was hanging and hold him in the air and left him hang there so long when he’s dead.
“Babe… When I have to burn your bones?” she asked and looked sad.
“Not yet. Let him to come to me when he’s dead.” I said and hold him still up.
Then Michael stopped moving and I saw Michael’s ghost near by the body. I ran to him and started to fight with him. I forgot how strong he is.
“NOW!” I shouted at Anne-Marie who took lighter on her bag and lighted Michael’s body first. We waited for moment and then he vanished like fire was killing it. I looked at her and stood up on the floor. She was shaking and dropped the lighter. I walked to her and hugged her tightly.
“It’s okay. He’s gone. He’s gone now. Good job.” I said and tried to calm her down.
“I can’t burn you, babe. I just can’t.” she said and started to cry.
I moved her away from the hugged and looked at her.
“Babe. We do not have a choice. You have to. Please.” I said and put her face to look at me.
“No. Don’t make me do it. Why can’t you stay here? I would come here to see you every year with Leslie.” she said and were crying even more.
“Because… If I stay, you never can’t let me go. You have to move on. Please, babe. Do it for us.” I said and begged at her.
“I’m so going to miss you.” she said crying and hugged me tightly.
I was so going to miss her too.
“Babe? I have a question for you.” I said and looked at her to face.
“What is that, Nick?” she asked and tried to smile.
“Will you be my wife these last minutes?” I asked and smiled at her.
“Yes! YES!” She shouted happily and kissed me.
“Great!” I shouted and kissed her back.
“Do you have a ring?” she asked and smiled.
“No. I’m sorry.” I said and laughed.
“It’s ok. I can go to buy that after I had said goodbye.” she said and sighed.
“I think we had said goodbye. It’s time now.” I said and gulped.
I didn’t really like this to leave, but we really didn’t have a choice. She took lighter on the ground and then walked to near my bones. I walked next to her and touched her shoulder. I told her she’s going to be fine. She cried again and tried to put lighter on, but it didn’t go on. I snapped on my finger and it was on. She looked at me one more time and then to my bones. She moved her hand closer my bones and burned them. I started to feel hot. I looked down on me and saw that my feet where gone and then my chest were gone… Finally I felt hot on my head and I felt explode. POOF!

THE END
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11384